[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on Daddy Trump's presidency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: blumpf .jpg (90KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
blumpf .jpg
90KB, 1100x619px
What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on Daddy Trump's presidency so far?
>>
hilarious
>>
i want him to make my boycunt great again
>>
It is baffling to me how this man is 60 years old and is incapable of behaving like anything other than a petty teenager for any stretch of time.
>>
>>8328595
Disappointing. It's not like I really thought he would instantly end the New Cold War and basically reverse everything about American foreign policy, but I thought there would be a more significant change than there is. I mean, he still has time, but it's underwhelming so far.
>>
>>8328595
can you gays stop lusting after a 60 year old man's penis already?
>>
>>8328595
>banned mudslimes
>ONE PAGE for the tax laws
That makes me happy already, how's the wall going?
>>
>>8328744
You literally cannot be gay and not a degenerate at the same time... so never.
>>
I wont like him unless he leads us to march on Moscow like we should've done in the 50s.
>>
>>8328595
Its going about the way to I expected. He's dumb and a hypocrite.
>>
>>8328595
He cucked up on Muslim immigration but at least he's bombing Syria and not pulling an Obama on Israel.
>>
>>8328896
What is he doing in Israel?
>>
>>8328704
???
>>
>>8328595
Fraudulent businessman becomes traitorous politician

kinda like pokemon
>>
It's fun watching pol's desperate mental gymnastics every time Trump backs out on a promise
>>
>>8328704

He is 70.
>>
>>8329500
>liberals get cucked by his election
>/pol/ gets cucked by his presidency
Best president ever!
>>
>>8328923
Oddly comical photographs.
>>
>>8329524
I never thought of it that way. Really good point.
>>
>>8328595
Disappointed but I still feel I made the right choice with President Trump. I was so sickened after Pulse watching Obama, Hillary and the Dems lecture us on Islamophobia and gun control. Then Hillary had the terrorist's daddy cheering her on at her rally.
>>
>>8328704
"Affluenza". Look it up.
>>
>>8329524
How did he cuck liberals? Cause he won the presidency and yet lost the popular vote?
>>
>>8328602
This. This presidency is a fucking shitshow, like you can't even make this shit up
>>
>>8328733
>>8329547
How do you feel about his recent trip to Saudi?
>>8328753
The Wall went to shit.
>>8328852
That's never gonna happen, he loves Russia.
>>
>>8329606

The wall is going UP. There is no question.

He has already imprisoned Hillary. He has revealed the truth about Obama's wiretapping. He has told the world about how you shouldn't exercise because it runs down your body's "battery". He has completely ended US involvement in every single military conflict outside our borders. He is batting a thousand so far.

The wall is going up, and then another one is going up behind it. And after that--a northern wall. And Canada will pay.
>>
>>8329527

Haha how he glows. Look at that golden wattle. What a ridiculous animal.
>>
Disappointing.
Failures.
Back tracking.

There will be no ban.
There will be no wall.
No mass deportations.
He is still funding our enemies.
He is unifying -- what/who ?
Where is this deal maker ?

Has just a big mouth. Show boat.
>>
>>8329813

A man needs a big mouth, to be able to take in enough fish to fill up such a throat-pouch. You want Barron to starve in his nest? Leave it to a tranny to scorn a biological necessity.
>>
>>8329813
You forgot his very first broken promise, failing to lock Her up.
>>
>>8328595
I hope that his removal from office becomes a bloody one. I dont want him dead, i want him alive to FEEL all the shit he has done.
>>
>>8330374
he hasn't done anything, he needs to do more
>>
>>8330374
>cis
>lesbian
>namefag
Three times the stupidity!
>>
>>8330374
He needs to die like Gaddafi
>>
>>8328595
>Daddy Trump

3/10
Would not bang
>>
He proved democracy is a god that failed.
>>
>>8330734
gommunism when?
>>
>>8329813
Did anyone expect any of his promises to happen?
>>
File: 1495423514148.png (96KB, 222x292px) Image search: [Google]
1495423514148.png
96KB, 222x292px
>>8329751
>>8329751
>>
>>8330734
No, the last hundred and fifty years did that.
>>
>>8328595

He's as bad as I expected, which is very. I'm glad I didn't vote for him, the way I made the mistake to vote for Christie.
>>
>>8329751

This is a fantastic shitpost.
>>
>>8328595
Not gonna last much longer :3 But Pence is a bad choice. He will fall in line with conservatives won't have a single original thought. Our military budget is too damn high and our Nanny State will continue. Do you think Pence will focus on 'Christian Values' when Cheeto is removed?
>>
>>8328753
>thinks tax reform will save them money
Only if you earn in the top 10%. Welcome to the new Trickle Down.
>>
>>8330748
I really, truly thought he was serious about ending the New Cold War. He talked about "forging new alliances" and "getting along" with Russia but so far not enough has changed. Maybe it is just because of the whole "Russian hackers" scandal in the USA, which is hilarious but also kind of sad.
>>
>>8328704
Smoke & mirrors. The more Trump helps his own image as a "crazy nutter who never should've been le elected in le first place" the more liberals get offended and shill him across their media sites. The more unpredictable his behavior, the more other leaders in the world think twice before fucking with the US Govt. After all, if a crazy man is running the show, what's stopping your country from getting carpeted with nukes from a single slight?

Trump appears crazy but he's crazy like a fox. Every act, even the most nonsensical, is calculated to build his own public image up while the real wheel-dealings go on beneath the media shit-sheen. There will be no impeachment proceedings over Comey.
>>
>>8333639
>After all, if a crazy man is running the show, what's stopping your country from getting carpeted with nukes from a single slight?
That strategy hasn't actually produced anything of value, though, has it?
>>
>>8333639
I didn't call him crazy. He's very predictable like any neocon. He's just consistently churlish and immature.
>>
>>8333631
It is ridiculous to want to be friends with Russia anyways. They are our enemies for a reason and for as long as they scheme to undermine the free world and their values, the boot must be kept upon their neck. Anyone who thought we could get along is foolish.
>>
Do you guys think he'll die before the next election? He's pretty old and supposedly gets pretty mad at the media coverage of him.
>>
>>8333631
Hilarious? I would say disturbing. "Alternative Facts" and the concepts that fostered them is an indicator of how anti-intellectual our society has become. The ways we think Russia influenced the election are appalling and daunting if you think about it. Spheres of Influence leaving little credible evidence. America has used the same tactics to rig elections in shitstain countries (via Intelligence and false flags). Harrowing.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.