[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bi cis guy who loves a lot of kinks, switch also >one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1489820624337.jpg (81KB, 706x686px) Image search: [Google]
1489820624337.jpg
81KB, 706x686px
>Bi cis guy who loves a lot of kinks, switch also
>one of my biggest fantasies is being someone's maid or wife, sort of 50's domestic kind of style

I'M NOT TRANS
>>
>>8327609
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8327632
What does this mean again?
>>
>>8327632
Came into this thread to post this.
>>
>>8327609

Are the men in your fantasies faceless? Do you like them specifically treating you like a woman? Would you still be interested in sex with a man if you had to be the masculine top?

>>8327632

Definitely.

>>8327653

Autogynephilia. Attraction to oneself as a woman.
>>
>>8327653
It means you're a tranny. Congratulations.
>>
>>8327676
What does that last question have to do with anything
>>
>>8327676
She said didn't actually say her fantasies involved men. Many AGPs start off imagining a woman in the man's role.
>>
>>8327688

A cis bisexual male should be able to top easily even if his preference is bottoming. A bisexual tranny is unlikely to be fine with taking on a male set of behaviors and topping.

>>8327697

What kind of person identifies as bisexual without having at least fantasized about being with a man (besides an in-denial lesbian)?
>>
>>8327707
I missed the bi bit.
>>
>>8327712

I understand that, you could easily have seen it as "be."
>>
>>8327676
OP Here

Would serve man or woman, and not really faceless, like if I could put a face to them I would

And yeah about the treating part.. sissies and cross-dressing and all that jazz, got into a few months back and it's like my top 3 fetishes now.

>>8327676
FUCK OFF

>>8327707
I really, really, really dislike topping, as in I can't do it.
>>
>>8327774
oops the fuck off bit was meant for >>8327686
I'M NOT TRANS
>>
>>8327774

How can you be a switch if you don't like topping? What makes you say you're cis and not trans?
>>
>>8327789
Oh I mean switch as in dom and sub, as you can be either. I don't correlate dom = top and sub = bottom, you can be dom and still be bottom (which i've done plenty before)

Cause I know i'm a male and cannot scientifically become a female. Even if I wanted to be, I couldn't, so there's not point. I can still dress up and be called one etc for sexual reasons but that doesn't actually make me one.
>>
>>8327774
>Would serve man or woman, and not really faceless, like if I could put a face to them I would
But you don't imagine men with faces by default like you do with women, right? Like, you might have a photo you imagine when you think of a woman but not for a man?
>>
>>8327819
That's probably true, I have an image in mind but no one specific. I focus more on the body and the cock then I do their face, probably. What's it mean?
>>
>>8327856
It's because the AGP orientation is an inverted straight male orientation. What a regular man's orientation wants from a woman, yours wants from you. The man in AGP fantasies is in the place of themselves in regular men's fantasies. He isn't the focus of the fantasy and is basically a stand in for the man to project himself onto, but in your case you project onto the woman instead, leaving him blank.
>>
>>8327609
Are trans women disproportionately switches? I'm a trans switch...
>>
>>8327801

>Cause I know i'm a male and cannot scientifically become a female. Even if I wanted to be, I couldn't, so there's not point. I can still dress up and be called one etc for sexual reasons but that doesn't actually make me one.

So as a hypothetical, if you could change your name to a woman's, dress as a woman in public, participate in activities exclusive to women, and raise children as their mother, but people still said that you are fundamentally a man, would you prefer that?
>>
>>8328049
Nah, I like being a man , but i'll do a run down of these

>change your name to a woman's
I like my name so no, but I could do either, it wouldn't really bother me much

>dress as a woman in public
hmm well I like 'women's' clothes so this one is probably true, skirts and crop tops and thongs etc, but I don't think dressing in women's clothes make you a woman (not genderfluid don't worry lol)

>participate in activities exclusive to women
What activities are exclusive to women, that men couldn't do also?

>and raise children as their mother
I can't give birth to kids so i'm not their mother, nor would I raise them like all crossdress-y because that doesn't set a very good example

>but people still said that you are fundamentally a man, would you prefer that?

I don't know. I don't mean to come at you as an insult or anything, just thought i'd break all these things down to you. Doing stereotypical 'female' things is a big turn on but that's only sexual, I don't see it as having anything to do with my identity.
>>
>>8327707
Not OP but I'd be fine topping a trap but not anything else.
>>
>>8327609
I'm surprised there's another bi cis guy with this ultra-specific fetish. Kindred spirits, anon. Welcome to this suffering.
>>
>>8327609
it's a fucking fantasy, moron. having a snuff fetish wouldn't make you a murderer, because you have to actually DO something to be called that. if you're not transitioning and it is, as you stated, a fantasy, then no, you aren't trans. you're just a disgusting autogynephiliac.
>>
>>8330040
This seems fine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.