[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're part of the last generation of hons >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

File: 1491467927545.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1491467927545.png
760KB, 760x839px
>tfw you're part of the last generation of hons
>tfw you weren't born just a few years later
>>
>>8325441
iktf
It feels fucking bad. So close, and yet so far...
>>
As long as there are men who don't "discover" they are women til late in life, there will be hons.
Personally I am praying my kids will just be normal cis. If thats allowed in the future.
>>
>>8325509
Yes, but that generation won't be dominated by hons like it is now. Hons will just be outliers.
>>
>>8325509
Those are repressing AGPs and there will be fewer of them if AGPs aren't shamed and are allowed to be girls early.
>>
>>8325522
Idk if it will be "PC" or not, but I imagine most people are going to be uncomfortable if their kids want to switch genders.

Like I was a big tomboy growing up and even contemplated being trans as a teenager (going so far as to tell myself I was trans but never getting around to "coming out"). I'd have a hard time believing if my kid was trans. Especially since I am only going to have 2 kids, and one ends up a trans? I hope not.
>>
>>8325534
Why would that be so bad though?
>>
I was born in 1989 and in northern Canada. Coincidentally my family and doctors aren't transphobic it was just that they legit weren't even aware it's a thing. Went through therapy for being gay and in the past 2 or 3 years my doctor just realized I'm probably trans not gay. She had very little exposure to gay people and zero exposure to trans people.
>>
>>8325555
I hope that happens and AGPs stop feeling shamed or thinking they are different from trans people.
>>
>>8325537

Trans kids can never ever have children. I don't even think they can get married in the church unless they are preop.
I hate the term but its a "genetic dead end" barring some special snowflake non-op trans. I want to have grandkids and a good healthy family that can care for me in old age if nothing else. Plus so many trans people are so mentally troubled and I know attitudes like mine probably don't help much. I'll love my kids a lot but I would need to be really really really sure they are trans before signing off on any surgeries or whatever.
>>
>>8325574
What would you need to prove they are trans besides them believing it?
>>
>>8325574
Lolwat married in the church? There's like a hundred fucking denominations people can get married in a church.
>>
>>8325583

Like if they hold this conviction for a long time and ideally ideally from a young age (though I guess that doesn't cover "AGP" or whatever).
Most children develop their gender identity by 3. So if my kid held fast to a certain gender from 3-12 or so, I can see me using puberty blockers (no idea if my future husband will go for it, he seems less trans friendly than me).

If it was in adolescence, the age when I had my own confusion about my gender identity and kids tend to be confused and hormone-addled in general, I'd wait til they were adults. Maybe making a really angry/bitter hon in the process. But hopefully that is a bridge I never never have to cross.
>>
File: 0061.jpg (2MB, 3576x2343px) Image search: [Google]
0061.jpg
2MB, 3576x2343px
>>8325585

THE Church, Mother Rome. Not some weird roadside whatever frufru protestant church idek.

Permanent impotency will impede a marriage, since the marriage cannot be consummated via coitus. So if my precious trans child removes their penis altogether, they cannot get validly married ever (regardless to who). Let alone have kids. It'd be a disappointment, especially since my fiance wants 2 kids. Damn.
>>
>>8325597

And to be honest, I'll also be disappointed if one of my kids ends up really ugly, socially maladjusted, becoming celibate, being gay, etc. (As well as disabled but that doesn't need to be said).

2 kids is just too few in general, there's zero room for any kind of alternate lifestyle or fuck up or anything, you are at the bare minimum replacement level to begin with. But my fiance insist (he's from a 2 kid family) so I go along with it.
>>
>>8325441
It depends on the country. I was born in the 90s but I've seen many people who were born in the early 2000s who didn't start until this year or who are still repressing. Early transitioning didn't become a thing until the 2010s here, when many reports and stuff about 4 years olds who had decided to do it began to appear on TV and the newspapers.
>>
>>8325590
actually it's the opposite thats correct, studies have found that many kids who doubt their gender during early childhood are just gay or lesbian, whereas theres a lot higher certainty if they express this during puberty.

Source: research done by the VU in the Netherlands, one of the first organizations that started administering puberty blockets to children in the 90s
>>
>>8325522
those are transvestite fetishists and unrelated*

fixed that for you
>>
>>8326401

>one of the first organizations that started administering puberty blockets to children in the 90s
Sounds like they have some major skin in the game. Plus you are looking at the 90s in the Netherlands, 20+ years ago and half a world away. There's a reason why most studies aren't explicable.

Nowadays especially if you hang out in some places on the internet, transgenderism is trendy and the meaning of gender in general is getting muddled. I was confused by it in the 00s, and teenagers in general shift their identity around a ton. I'd wait.
>>
>>8325574
>I want to have grandkids and a good healthy family that can care for me in old age if nothing else.
You know adoption is a thing, right?
> I'll love my kids a lot but I would need to be really really really sure they are trans before signing off on any surgeries or whatever.
Yeah, I probably agree with you on that one.
>>
>>8326427
> Plus you are looking at the 90s in the Netherlands, 20+ years ago

uh no this is current data, I just said they started in the 90's to show that they have an insane amount of experience with kids - more than anyone else actually.

>half a world away
idk dude the Netherlands are literally right here idk why you think trans people are different here than in burgerland.

> teenagers in general shift their identity around a ton. I'd wait.
...yes but apparently a lot less than children and enough of them turn out to be trans to warrant blockers.
>>
>>8326448
Teenagers are unstable as fuck. I wouldn't trust one with any big decision that's gonna have major irreversible long-term effect on their life.
>>
>>8326448
>uh no this is current data,
From one study? In one country?
>idk dude the Netherlands are literally right here idk why you think trans people are different here than in burgerland.
Because you are looking at 2 completely different cultures? And its not that I think trans people are different, rather cis people and culture is different. There are trans trenders in the USA I don't know/care about the Netherlands.

>>8326437
I've never seen adoption turn out that well and I never see trans people on /lgbt/ discuss adoption, but yeah sure, adoption is a thing.
>>
>>8325424
YOURE NOT A FUCKING HON, STOP SAYING YOURE UGLY.

why are all transwomen always doing this stuff? You're like r9k when they're saying >tfw no gf.

I'd date anyone you consider a "hon" so they're objectively not ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, have you lot not heard of that phrase before? I swear to god, one more peep out of you about "im a ugly hon" and I'll strangle you in your sleep.
>>
>>8326459
as I said, yes, that's a great opinion you got there, but APPARENTLY, RESEARCH shows that you're wrong lol.
>>8326460
>From one study? In one country?
I provided evidence for my claim - with which your American Academy of Pediatrics, a professional association agrees on the basis of their own research and experience.
>>
>>8326483

You always need more than a single Dutch study to start messing with little kids' bodies you weirdo:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/

Also why don't you link to your study?
>>
>>8326480
>why are all transwomen always doing this stuff? You're like r9k when they're saying >tfw no gf.

because looks and fetishes are all that matter to crazy creeps that try to be women.
>>
>>8326498
>You always need more than a single Dutch study to start messing with little kids' bodies
No I don't. Why would I?
>>
>>8326498
It's not really one specific study. I don't have the links on hand and I'm really not going to bother. It's multiple studies over multiple countries over decades that show that this is the correct way to do things. I only quoted that particular fact because I was at the VU two weeks ago for my intake and they explained to me how the genderclinic handles children on basis of the research and experienced they have accrued over a period of almost 3 decades of handling transgender patients.
The American Academy of Pediatrics, which is an authority on child health care in your shitty hillbilly country, agrees with this view so that's that.
>>
>>8326512
>. I don't have the links on hand and I'm really not going to bother
Ok so then its total third hand hearsay based on data half a world away.

> shitty hillbilly country
Its literally the leader of the free world but yeah sure. ~hillbilly~
>>
>>8325509
this

>>8325520
>outliers
but agps are more common than kids who realize they are trans from early age, and even 18 can be too late in some cases
>>
>>8325522
Am repressing AGP, knew I wanted to be a lesbian at age 11. Repressed it and developed other AGP traits. Kinda glad I grew up around homophobia/transphobia cuz SRS is a meme. Nowadays I'd be cool with being a futa but I'm such a masc beast now in my 30s there's not really much point.
>>
>>8326459
Agreed, that's why all teens should be put on puberty blockers until they're old enough
>>
>>8326523
>I'm just going to ignore what the authority on child healthcare in my country says

ok hon
>>
>>8326512
The same American Academy of Pediatrics that endorses circumcision?
>>
>>8326750
kek yeah that would be the one

cutting off part of your baby boy's penis sure is "medicine"
>>
>>8326750
>endorses
they don't endorse it, they say that the health risks aren't high enough to justify banning it.

Regardless, I'm not here to defend their position on circumcision, I'm here to tell you no medical authority agrees with you.
>>
>>8326771
>they say that the health risks aren't high enough to justify banning it.
That's endorsement >>8326755
>>
>>8326508
>because looks and fetishes are all that matter to crazy creeps that try to be women.

they're trans because of something psychological right, so why would they be bothered about looks so much? i dont think its a fetish for em, they just feel better as girls, while i understand they want to be pretty girls idk why they have to try and compare themselves to model tier women all the time.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>8327251
>>8326508
not to mention have you seen the amount of cis women who struggle with self-esteem and image lol

like eating disorders and BDD and shit are so common, so ironically trans women are like cis women in that regard
>>
>>8327407
>so ironically trans women are like cis women in that regard
Well, we *are* women so there's nothing ironic about it.
>>
>>8327469
will you be my gf? i'll buy you chocolate?
>>
>>8327469
i was pointing out how dumb >>8326508
is for trying to distinguish between trans women and cis women that way
>>
>>8327251
>why would they be bothered about looks so much?

because how they look is what they believe is important in getting a man.
they need a man to be attracted to them because they have an inherent feeling of needing someone to take care of them.
ie. they are codependent.
they can't function alone.
so they need a man.
and if they don't look pretty then no man will want them.
but the core of it all is insecurity and fear of being alone.
>>
>>8327520
thats so sad :( i want to date one now
>>
>>8327520
Wow, this really speaks to me.
>>
>>8325424
What is the last hon year? I was born in 1996
>>
>>8327579
be my gf
>>
>>8327579
when did you start HRT

is it just this year
>>
>>8327488
Sure, but not too much chocolate. I have to watch my figure you know!
>>
>>8327552
Just don't turn into a creepy chaser!
>>
>>8327709
i get it :) whats your discord?
>>
>>8327759
i wont, why would anyone want to think of them like that having seen that post? >>8327520
they just want to be seen as girls, this gives me a heartache. i never knew they had it so tough.
>>
>>8327579
I always see the division being between those born before and after 2000.

Kids born post 2000 who are currently teenagers live in a completely different world than young adults born in the mid to late 90s.
>>
>>8327824
No discord.
>>
>>8327919
throwaway? any contact info?
>>
>>8327928
>throwaway? any contact info?
I'd have to work on that. I've never taken a 4chan conversation off 4chan before and I don't use discord at all.
>>
>>8327832
You didn't come across as a chaser. It would be nice if more people were understanding of what we go through.
>>
>>8327979
:o just post a throwaway or something here, (discord only takes like 2 seconds to make too if you wana use that).

and i get it, this place is a cesspool, but hopefully im not terrible, its always worth a shot right?
>>
>>8327996
I want to give you a hug anon :~;
>>
>>8328031
I'm looking into it. I need a bit more time.
>>
>>8328088
o-ok then, i'll be waiting here, just reply when you're ready.
>>
>>8327520
I'm a man and I can tell you looks ARE important. Maybe I'm just an asshole but I'd never date an ugly woman.
>>
>>8327853
More like late 2000s and early 2010s.
>>
>>8328093
https://discord.gg/cHS6MXF
I think I got something temporary set up. I don't know if I should be doing this!!! I only have a little time before I have to work on other stuff too.
>>
>>8325613

Are you a gay male?
>>
>>8328136
No, bisexual female
>>
>>8327853
What are the massive differences?
>>
>>8328497
Born in 84 here. Imagine a world with rampant homophobia and transphobia, lots of toxic masculinity, very primitive computers, no internet or very primitve internet if your lucky and cell phones are very uncommon. It was the best of times and the worst of times.
>>
>>8330088
>rampant homophobia and transphobia, lots of toxic masculinity
I can imagine no/worse internet, but what were these like?
>>
>>8330088
Born in 64 here. Imagine a world ... yeah, pretty much what he said.
I miss hustler bars and bathroom sex.
>>
>>8330163
I was born in 1990 and I still get plenty of bathroom sex.
>>
>>8330172
nice.
is it a park bathroom?
a rest stop?
department store?
library?
let me live vicariously through you for a moment.
>>
>>8330229
Library at uni last week with this Korean girl.
>>
>>8330265
of course.
library bathrooms are ideal.
i've even had sex between the stacks.
>>
>>8330157
Basically men were more strongly encouraged to act traditionally masculine. Be tough, self reliant, dont show emotion(except anger), have masculine interests, dont be like a woman etc. Men being gay or gender non conforming was hated by most normies, even nerds had a lot of casual homophobia. Gay or fag was a common insult or negative descriptor and no one would call you on it, amongst chad types insulting their masculinity or heterosexuality could be fighting words.

In terms of transphobia, obviously crossdressing was a very bad thing. People were ignorant about transgenderism there was generally no resources for trans youth. People didnt accept transgender as a legit thing and could be hostile towards them. AGPs had treatment withheld, receieved zero guidance about their condition and were blantantly encouraged to man up. HSTSs were allowed to transition sometimes as a last resort, but converting them towards cis was still considered a better outcome.
>>
>>8325424
>tfw you almost made it
>tfw you could've been living in bliss if you started a couple years earlier
>>
>>8325424
this really has to be one of the worst feelings.
being born 5 years later would've saved me.
>>
As long as you can make it to around 2045 that's when Ray Kurzweil predicted humans would achieve singularity. So even if you're a hon you just have to survive until then.
>>
>>8335658
What year were you born? How old did you start?
>>
>>8326480
Strangle me Daddy!
>>
>>8327579
>tfw remember thinking "Wowee, kids born now are soooo young compared to me!"
>tfw they still end up hons like me

I'm so sorry
t. 1990
>>
>>8325424
>tfw you'll never defeat the hons
>>
File: 1494777586941.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494777586941.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
It fucking sucks that every now and then when I walk by a mirror I can see a girl, but 99% of the time I just see a hobgoblin. I wish it was 100% so I never had to suffer the agony of even remotely believing this was possible.

Faceapp I would say is the same shit, but at least I can pass that off as just some program and not reality. Fuck it makes me feel like my regular male reflection isn't even real.

Why can't I at least just look like an ugly woman and not a fucking neanderthal. It fucking breaks me up to be 29 and be RIGHT on the cusp of 30, wish I could just either transition or know it was never possible. I hate this so much.
>>
>>8335975
Robin, you look like a female woodshop teacher, you need to chill the fuck out

>t. looks like a female PE teacher
>>
>>8336096
I know you're trying to insult/troll me but honestly I have no idea what you're talking about, is that a quote?

Why do I even give a shit
>>
>>8335975
I actually know how you feel except I'm 24 shit sucks
>>
>>8330088
Crazy reading this generation difference. I was born in 92 and so I grew up when the internet and computers were just starting to be a normal thing. People used the internet more for references and simple games. So basically every one still played outside and there were the same social expectations of what men and women are and gays were still made fun of quite heavily and nobody knew what transsexuals were really except relating it to being not manly and some people used the terminology shemale alot in relation to cross sex stuff since being manly was the ideal thing for some reason.

Thankfully the internet started to get big fast and I was 17 barely masculinized still girl twink body just with short masculine hair (probs cause i was born with micropenis and so i had alot of feminine features preventing a strong male puberty from happening) when I first came across the word transgender on the internet. Which is kinda crazy and lucky for me because I was raised in a super traditional family and computer usage was limited. Anyways I finally had the courage at that age as well since I was repressing feminine feelings for 5 years back and I had extremely vivid dreams of being female in all my dreams whcih was the only reason I was able to break repression and come out as trans.

Thankfully my parents have unconditional love towards and eventually learned and we got help and i started hrt at age 19 and now i am 24 and pass fairly well and have a vagina about to get an office job. If it wasn't for 420 chan and even /lgbt/ i would have been lost to lauras hondom and sjw insanity so thanks for that... I still think you lot are degens! it's been so long and I still see you grow after 6 years! I'm sorry reading this made me sentimental as fuck <3 thank you for saving me fellow anons.
>>
>>8335951
Do you think Chi-Fu's "girl back home who's unlike any other" was herself?
>>
>>8325424
Truly the worst of feels
>>
>>8336154
Holy fuck my sides
Chi-Fu is the hons
>>
>>8336126
Why the fuck did you think that was a good thing to post in reply you narcissistic freak
>>
>>8336178
oh sorry i guess i shouldn't have
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.