[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When your height is 5'6 I guess I have to please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 12

File: TDuBA5x.jpg (806KB, 2480x3521px) Image search: [Google]
TDuBA5x.jpg
806KB, 2480x3521px
>When your height is 5'6

I guess I have to please my manly overlords as I have no purpose aside from pleasing bigger stronger men than I :c
>>
gross
>>
>>8325358
Basically. If you're smol and cute, your duty is to be an adorable subby bottom.
>>
>>8325358
You got the idea! It's our rightful place. Not all boys were meant to be in charge.
It seems so stressful and sad all the dysphoric betmales trying to pretend they could ever become alpha. This our natural place in the order is to please our strong male superiors.
>>
>>8325558
i totally agree with this! if you aren't manly enough to become an alpha, then the rightful place for a beta is by the side of a man who s/he can please
>>
>>8325616
>the rightful place for a beta is by the side of a man who s/he can please
Or at least on your knees in front of one.
>>
>>8325616
Where is the cutoff?
>>
>>8325644
you would know if you were alpha.... if you think you can become one, then I don't think i have to tell you that you should try it. otherwise you're probably permabeta which means if you think you would be a qt shemale then you should probably be that, and if you can't be a qt shemale then just be a qt boi and find a gay dominant husbando
>>
>>8325655
Actually there is a wide middle swampland where you can be neither
>>
>>8325686
> betas actually believe this
>>
>>8325686
lol...
>>
>>8325686
> betamale neet thinks he can live in parents house forever
hahaha no
>>
>>8325802
this. eventually you either have to become a real man or learn how to please one who can take care of you
>>
>>8325558
this is some fuckin weird Brave New World shit
>>
>5'11
>totally submissive transwoman

Anyone else here totally fugged over by their height??
>>
>>8325927

5'11 isnt too bad if you like guys, I always feel short and small around men, finding a domme mistress taller than me is impossible, I always end up in that position.
>>
>>8325358
Yes, this is correct, you betas need to know your place, and that place is on your knees or on all fours.

This is the natural order of things
>>
>>8325927
>5'11
>totally submissive transwoman

That's the perfect height desu, I'd date you.
>>
>>8325927
>>8325952
>tfw 6'2 submissive transwoman who likes girls
theres got to be someone out there with a thing for awkward insecure giants r-right....
>>
>>8325693
>>8325721
>>8325802
I guess things are different in hetero world. You cannot expect a deranged homosexual to understand the joys of a toned down sex life.
>>
>>8326047

Those feels would be too much for me, maybe a girl with a massive, aggressive ego and a set of ballet boots?

Once had cuddles with a 6'3 girl, I miss it, though my current gf is 5'8 and often wears heels that bring her taller than me so its nice to have an occasional break from being an icy dominatrix, must not be fun for somebody who is mainly a sub
>>
>>8326059
hetero/homosexual are really just social constructs. our society has lost touch with it because of pc brainwashing, but at the end of the day, people are naturally divided into alpha/beta. if you're legitimately beta you're going to be attracted to alpha men (and, rarely, alpha women. very few women are truly alpha), regardless of if you repress it or if you try to larp as an "alpha". if you're truly alpha you're going to be attracted to betas no matter what sex they are, but you'll naturally prefer the prettiest/most attractive among them (personality also factors in obv. but they have to be willing to let you dominate them, it helps if you have similar interests, etc). a preference for male betas may occur from daddy issues, among other things
>>
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Men who are obsessed with what "type" of man some other man is (alpha, beta, nu-male, etc. Whatever) are like the biggest turn off. It always screams of insecurity, or in this case, a bizarre fantasy world based off of a fetish.
>>
File: sweatboy.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweatboy.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>8326088
>a girl with a massive, aggressive ego and a set of ballet boots
i don't really know desu i don't think I feel like someone would have to be taller to dom me but when I feel subby I do wish I could feel smaller? idk
>>
>>8326574
>you're insecure if you don't want to date a cuck
>>
>>8326622
>>you're insecure if you designate a significant portion of your time labelling a portion of the male population as inherently worse than you so you can feel better for yourself

Ftfy ;)
>>
>>8326622
Anybody who unironically uses frat bro hierarchy language like alpha/beta is almost certainly insecure about his masculinity.
>>
>>8326643
it's not for feeling better than myself. it's because i feel bad about myself. i need a bf who's better than me
>>
>>8326655
honey I dont think you understand the concept of alpha/beta
maybe you understand dom/sub better.
>>
>>8326728
Or maybe you're just a 12 year old in a grown man's body.
>>
>>8326738
Or maybe he's just a 12 year old and hes been samefagging up the thread with bullshit.
>>
>>8325963
> got hard from reading this

fuck
>>
>>8326597

Its a tough one, a good dom makes you feel small and vulnerable them being taller, bigger, stronger etc just adds to the effect It may be hard to find someone, but with the myriad of fetishes and desires in this world there is bound to be a girl/boy/other you are attracted to who wants to stand above you.
>>
>>8326911
>post count doesnt go up
congrats on making yourself hard, you'll be needing that skill since you make everyone else wanna throw up.
>>
>>8326934
exactly domination is just as much if not more a mind game than it is a physical battle.
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
207KB, 403x433px
Oh good there's another height thread for me to post my height angst in
I can think of all the ways being very short, like little person short, would be inconvenient or frustrating but I still want this.
And it's not going to happen.
How do I cope with these feels?
>>
>>8326911
And here we have one of the betas. Will it be heads or tails today?
>>
>>8326911
They think you're me :D, how about you drop some contact details in this thread for me?
>>
>>8326405
I like both
>>
>>8326937
Lmao look at this cuck. You're a beta too obviously, you're one of those bratty ones though, need to be put in your place. Making me hard right now
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif (969KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
969KB, 400x225px
>>8327003
tfw super mega short
tfw untill the last year of highschool you were the same height as an actual dwarf
tfw have never felt frustrated or inconvienced over being very very small,
tfw have only felt very very cute
>>
>>8327074
If you're small and light enough for me to pick up easily, you're adorably smol and should be treasured.
If I have to bend awkwardly to kiss you, though, that's too short.
>>
>>8325548
IMO just got all the way and pop titty skittles at this point it only makes sense tbqh mein familia
>>
>>8327074
Well I would prefer a response like this to somebody feeling offended that I was fantasizing about something that they feel limited by
Would you like to tell me more about how awesome being so short has made your life?
>>
>>8326989
I've thought a lot about this because I'm really attracted to dominant men.
I think it is chemical.
That is to say I think dominant men are high testosterone.
I've met some men who look great in pictures and who seem dominant in their writing but when you meet them in person they are just manlets pretending to be dominant.
The truly alpha men I've met maybe didn't look or act that dominant but they just *were*
It is like I could smell their dominance.
Just being around them made me feel submissive and I would do anything for them.
They didn't physically threaten me or call me names.
They just had a quiet command that told me I had to do what they asked.
One guy, in particular, refused to play rough because his father had been physically abusive toward his mother and he hated the memory of it.
But he completely dominated me without needing to resort to slapping or spitting, even though I specifically asked him too.
I still think about him and wish I could be near him and submit to him.
>>
>tfw 1,78m
might as well just transition t b q h. can't be a real man since i'm under 1,90
>>
>>8328919
You should transition. It's good you beta anons are realising you're not supposed to be men. I promise you'll be happier taking dick 24/7 than as a Virgin beta male.

Plus, you're doing a favour, 49:51 female:male ratio in some countries, there's a shortage, and we have to get our dicks wet somehow. Might aswell use you
>>
>>8326643
I'm a beta and I've accepted my fate.... i know i should be serving an alpha. I don't think that makes me insecure
>>
>>8325358
Yeah I'm like 5'8" and love bottoming and cuddling with bigger guys. I love curling up in guys arms.
I think there's a chance I might be a tranny though.
>>
>>8325884
I love Brave New World
Literally what's wrong with that future?
NOTHING!
>>
This thread is DEEPLY wrong and unhealthy and I have an erection.
>>
Exactly. You're not even a real man so get on your knees and serve your betters like the little bitch you are.
>>
>>8325358
disgusting thread
>>
>>8328943
I don't see the point of this though, why not just get fucked as a man? Why make yourself worse, which is what transitioning does 90% of the time.
>>
Currently in Japan and the guys here are really depressing. I'm japanese myself, but I'm 5'7" (mtf) and so many of the guys here are shorter than me. It's so depressing seeing men that are shorter than me; some even in their mid 20s and in suits. To make matters worse, the guys here are have average looks or are pretty boys. I have only seen a few guys who look more dominant and I find attractive.
>>
>>8331690
because you're not a man, thought i probably wouldn't care. just putting you in a dress degrades you further, also lets people know to lift your skirt up and bang you whenever they want.
>>
>>8325358
lmao im few centimeters shorter than you but im not femme overall so i cant fetishize this
>>
>>8331746
>lets people know to lift your skirt up and bang you whenever they want.
This. Skip the panties, they'll only get torn off anyway. Just make yourself freely available to your alpha batters. May as well keep yourself lubed up as well, just so they don't have to waste time with it.
>>
>>8331855
ahegao.jpg
>>
>>8331855
Why did this turn me on. Why couldn't I be a normal man
>>
>>8331855
exactly my friend, you have the right idea.
>>8331862
>>8331876
it turned you on cause it's supposed to, you're just going along with the natural order of things, a beta in his place is gonna be a pretty happy little girl for a superior man with a massive cock.
>>
>>8331876
>>8331862
Also, daily reminder that you getting on your knees and giving a blowjob or bending over with your skirt flipped should only be a request away, and you should also be asking if they want it whenever they seem stressed.
You're also expected to refer to them as 'sir', and make sure their every need is taken care of so they have more time to be alpha.
>>
>>8331915
s-stop this lewd talk
>>
>>8331915
Damn, I need a cutie otter/cub bf to do that for me.

I'll reward you for being good :)
>>
>>8331905
>>8331915
Stop it! I spend every day taking care of my appearance so that I can please an alpha but I'm too afraid to go out looking for one on my own and none have come to me
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>8331905
>>8331915
Damn how much hotter can this get
What besides a skirt should I be wearing?
A really short schoolgirl top? Cute hair clips?
>>
>>8331915
>"alpha"
Sir, why do you have to ruin it by talking like a frat bro?
>>
I am 5'9, but alpha enough to turn 6`4 ft 220 lbs fags into my sissy slaves.
>>
That sounds fun
>>
>>8331942
where are you? i'll buy you a drink
>>
File: blobfish.png (2MB, 1426x959px) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.png
2MB, 1426x959px
This alpha/beta shit is so cringey how do literally any fags ever get off to it
>>
>>8331944
>What besides a skirt should I be wearing?
>A really short schoolgirl top? Cute hair clips?
Yes,

stockings, no panties obviously you need to be ready to take dick any time of the day, not too many layers of clothes, dont want you overheating from all the fucking your going to get.
>>
>>8331729
They probably won't find you attractive either when they realise your a tranny
>>
>>8331729
Japan sounds like gay heaven

I'm sorry it's so lame for you though
>>
>>8332021
Sounds hot but I still would prefer wearing panties cause it's cute
>>
>>8331992
I dont know anon I cringe too but I can't help it.
>>
>>8331944
>What besides a skirt should I be wearing?
Heels, to make your ass and legs look better. Shirt-wise, something cute but easily removef. Ease of access is key.
Long hair, ideally in a ponytail for ease of grabbing. Pigtails aren't called blowjob handles for nothing.
>>8332021
Stockings are optional. I prefer bare legs, personally.

You should be fetching drinks and snacks, taking food orders, making sure you remember stuff so they don't have to, and keeping note of their preferences.
If they want it, you do it, whether that be a quick blowjob while waiting for something, or doing their laundry.
>>
>>8332096
gonna have to rip them off whenever you're in site though, you dont have to make it harder than it has to be. just bend over, and take the pounding like a good girl
>>
>>8331989
Sorry I'm too afraid to meet someone offline
>>
File: trejo-dove.jpg (32KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
trejo-dove.jpg
32KB, 500x668px
How many of you here want to bone down with danny trejo?
>>
>>8332120
ok, whats your discord?
>>
>>8332104
I dunno I've always had this fantasy of cum running out of my butt and into my panties all day long and then he just pulls the back down whenever he wants to fuck me and my penis is always trapped in the panties and not touched :3
>>
>>8332138
that made me hard, sounds good. and also obv not gonna touch your peen lol, its useless anyway, you're not gonna be fucking anyone with that. you were made, to be a cum dump for superior men, used for pleasure, carried around with them to be used like a resource whenever they want to.

you need to have a dick inside you constantly.
>>
>>8332101
Love this!
>>
5'6 and i'm still alpha male'in. you cucks just aren't doing it right.
>>
>>8325558
>>8325616
>>8325655

>being this into your fetish

wow, get a grip lol

>>8326574
this, needing to use terms like 'Alpha' and 'Beta' is fucking pathetic and reeks of insecurity from both sides of the fence

>>8325358
Just because you're short doesn't mean you can't top or dom, silly, do whatever feels best for you. If you wanna bottom, go ahead

t. 5ft 5 dude with 7 inch dick who tops often
>>
>>8327074
I actually get really turned on by guys over powering me easily (i'm 5ft 5 and 8 stone lol) and what not. Never been bothered by my height nor really picked on. Guess having high confidence offsets those stupid things like height and weight and race etc lol
>>
>>8332136
Idk if I'm sharing this right but it's fuffmello #4387 lol
>>
>>8332167
Getting impaled by a cock every night isn't being alpha.
>>
>>8331944
Not posting pepe for one. Who the hell would get in the mood seeing that?
>>
>>8333225
ok i sent you a request
>>
>>8332685
It comes from brainlets who watched Cesar Milan too much as a tween and now they think not-even-accurate dog hierarchies can be applied to the most complex species on Earth.

It's cute, in a way, how people try to self-segregate themselves when they take in too much bullshit. It's like the self-hating mixed race anons who let /pol/ troll them into not breeding.

Like, how stupid can you be to take television and 4chan shitposting this seriously?
>>
>>8331992
why cringy? girls just want a confident strong man to submit to, giving up control is so hot
>>
>>8333779
>Like, how stupid can you be to take television and 4chan shitposting this seriously?
That's why I need a smart alpha man to tell me what to do!
>>
>>8333784
>>8333829
You know you can have a 50s housewife kink without letting it determine every aspect of your life, right?
>>
>tfw your personality is too nice to actually make your boyfriend as much of your bitch as you'd like to
Sucks.
>>
>>8325927
>There are people who don't like dominating people larger then they are
It feels pretty empowering especially when they get tied up.
>>
>>8333779
>It's like the self-hating mixed race anons who let /pol/ troll them into not breeding.

Oh god, I hate this. I mean, if you want to hate your own race, sure whatever, but who actually gives a shit about who has kids with who. You're not the one doing it so why do you care?

>'But muh society'

Like society has ever done anything good for anyone other than force them into a box
>>
>>8333845
You don't get it. It's not just a kink. If it was it would be left in the bedroom. It's a learned helplessness and desperation built from a lack of self-esteem and independence. The kink just grows thanks to that.
>>
>>8334048
>tfw your boyfriends personality is too nice to make you as much of a bitch as you'd like to be
>>
>>8334167
It's a kink. Just because it's a lifestyle kink doesn't make it not a kink. I have fantasies of being used as a forced-transgender slave 24/7 by horsecocked masc doms but that doesn't mean it impacts who I am as a person or even says anything about my self-confidence (does open the door to being insulted on 4chan tho), it just happens to be what gets my dick up.

Likewise, you can certainly have fantasies of being a domestic servant dolled out in jewelery by a gruff-controlling-and-perhaps-even-slightly-abusing cigar husband without it destroying every other aspect of your life. We're all just people livin' on this Earth after all, our kinks don't define us.
>>
>tfw tall trans woman (5'10)
>tfw into short guys who are dominant
I guess it evens itself out?
>>
>>8334204
Getting dommed by a smaller guy sounds interesting
>>
>>8334167
I've never been in such a relationship to know if I would really like it. It would take a special kind of person I could 100% trust so I dont think it would ever happen
>>
>>8334198
i feel like you're reading something sexual into it even tho it isn't. the world has a natural order, and that includes that only like 60% of men and maybe .1% of women are truly alpha. the world has leaders and followers, and if you aren't a leader, you're probably a follower by nature. if you let it, your sexuality will follow suit
>>
>>8331915
>Your cock-slaves still need to ask
I've trained mine to start sucking whenever I pull down my trousers and snap my fingers. Don't even ask when I want to fuck him, I just walk over to him with a bottle of lube and do as I like.
>>
>>8334198
You're not addressing what the post said.

>>8334453
You like some parts of it to like the idea of it, even if it would need to be limited and perhaps not all the time or in every way.

>It would take a special kind of person I could 100% trust so I dont think it would ever happen
Yeah...
>>
>>8334563
>even tho it isn't

Yeah, you totally don't get a thrill off being treated like my wife.

>the world has a natural order

This is where I stopped taking you seriously. Don't fall for memes, especially the nature meme. And stop hijacking dog trainer ideas for use with humans. Do you inject ketamine too? Sometimes it should just be saved for animals.
>>
>>8334717
>what the post said

>>8334167
>It's not just a kink

>>8334198
>It's a kink

>You're not addressing what the post said even though you directly addressed the central point of what the post said

It's a kink. Just because you tell yourself it's a lifestyle on top of that doesn't change the basic nature of the act. Furries don't get away with it, and neither do you.
>>
>>8334778
>2017 and still not taking the red pill

it isn't a kink or a lifestyle. it's just reality senpai
>>
>>8334778
>It's a kink.
It's not just a kink.
>>
>>8334806
>join muh clique

>>8334829
It's a kink with a lifestyle attached. Just like furries, BDSM communities, transvestite circles and pet play practitioners, real life elements interceding into the kink doesn't make it not a kink.
>>
>>8334836
It's a lifestyle with a kink attached.
>>
>>8334836
the most prosperous societies in history lived this way or very similarly. the idea that there are leaders and followers, and that it's better to embrace your nature rather than everyone struggling to repress themselves, is actually much more common than what we have today. society is sterile and neurotic now, and it would be better if we allowed ourselves to be truly human -- maybe that seems strange and degenerate to you, but think you might be overly biased against the natural social order
>>
>>8334868
>join muh clique pt 2 appeal to nature boogaloo

I don't give a shit about how humans lived when they lived in mud huts and dug seed out of the manure filled earth for sustenance. Bark up a different tree.
>>
I need an alpha dom in my life. Masturbating isn't nearly as good as being held down and fucked.
>>
>>8325558
>tfw 5'7
I have a twink body, is that good?
>>
>>8334682
But having a cute little crossdressing manlet ask if they can please suck your cock is just plain adorable.

>>8335517
That's the spirit! Just make sure you're accessible, lubed, and eager, and you'll find one in no time.
>>
>>8329583
>A world where everyone is so fucking vapid and shallow that Shakespeare is literally incomprehensible
Sign me the fuck up!
>>
Reminder bump that if you're under 5'8", your place is on your knees sucking the cocks of taller alphas.
>>
>>8334198
this made me feel better about my lifestyle kinks
thanks man
>>
>>8341357
>tfw 5'8
where's my femboy
>>
>>8341357
Just because you have nothing about yourself that's worth anything other than your height doesn't mean you need to drag everyone else into your sick fetish.
>>
Im 5'6 and I guess I agree?
It would have to be a woman for me, though.
>>
>>8341955
t.manlet
you little shits need to be beaten into submission it seems, manlets are always the most yappy ones.
>>8341357
it should be anyone below 6'0 desu, maybe 5'11 actually.
>>
>>8343943
Sure sure, just keep reminding yourself this dystopia you've created doesn't actually exist before you lose yourself to it.
>>
>>8325927

If you stop introducing yourself as somebody who can never possibly submit then maybe you'll find somebody to submit to.

I'm interested in dominating somebody taller, but if you come out the gate saying HEY EVERYBODY, MY HEIGHT IS A FLAW SO PLEASE DON'T BE ATTRACTED TO IT then I'm gonna be leery of you.
>>
>>8344061
The smaller the dog, the louder the bark.
YAP YAP YAP YAP
>>
File: 1256721391823.jpg (91KB, 497x701px) Image search: [Google]
1256721391823.jpg
91KB, 497x701px
>>8344061
keep yapping little guy
>>
>>8345729
Hey you actually made that, that's kinda funny
>>
>>8343943
>t.manlet
Lmao fitness memes. I bet you don't even lift.
>>
>>8325358
I'm 6'3" and this is my fetish.
I love smol qt submissive guys.
>>
File: JhD9K.jpg (67KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
JhD9K.jpg
67KB, 528x720px
>>8341357
>>8343943
>pictured: 6ft 'alphas'
>>
File: 6mGDm.gif (254KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
6mGDm.gif
254KB, 505x720px
>>8329583
>a world where love doesn't exist, caste systems are biologically enforced, philosophy is eradicated, consumerism is life consuming and entertainment exists simply for sex

gee whiz sure sounds great
>>
>>8329583
It's alright if you're an Alpha.
Sucks to be anyone else.
>>
>>8346513
>caste systems are biologically enforced
That's already true and it's called gender roles.
>>
>>8346548
>>8346513
anon got you there, anon
>>
File: zDTZT2a.jpg (285KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zDTZT2a.jpg
285KB, 1600x900px
>>8325358
5'6? s m o l ? ha
i'm 5'1
>>
tfw no dom to play with

https://youtu.be/IEfiRqwSm9U
>>
>>8334198
Lifestyle kinks are really hard to balance, though. My biggest fetish/fantasy is to be live-in 24/7 domestic and sex slave for a mistress, I'd service her sexually as well as cook for her and do everything domestic and she'd humiliate me and abuse me. But that clashes sharply with all the things I want to do that obviously clash with being a permanent slave, and I want to do a lot of things. I guess once I have higher income I'll spend way too much money on professional dominatrixes leaving never quite genuinely satisfied.
>>
>>8334981
>I don't give a shit about how humans lived when they lived in mud huts and dug seed out of the manure filled earth for sustenance
You're being disingenuous now. Even a 100 years ago people lived in social norms and master/servant relationships that would be considered extreme today and that today can only be found within BDSM fetishes. And that's ignoring thousands of years of human history that had slavery, especially sex slavery and body slavery.

If you have lifestyle kinks history is one of the best if not the best sources for it.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.