[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i date this guy i found on 4chan or is that a terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7834.jpg (69KB, 597x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7834.jpg
69KB, 597x405px
should i date this guy i found on 4chan or is that a terrible idea

he might be a chaser tbhh
>>
>>8325068
Probably isn't the best idea.
>>
>>8325068
whats her tits found her chaser bf on 4chan and they seem cute together
>>
>>8325068
>dating people you met on 4chan
Really, anon? Why would you think this is a good idea?
>>
>>8327612
Most Anons will ultimately die alone if we don't start pairing off with other Anons. You think the people who lurk here can get a date with a normie?
>>
>>8325068
>or is that a terrible idea
it is.
So go for it.
>>
i want a 4chan gf
>>
>>8325068
So you want a 100% straight guy who doesn't have a thing for trannies, but loves you for you? What an insane view. Someone in your position should be happy with anyone that would even date them. Who gives a shit if traps make him hard? Gl finding the former rather than the latter. Doesn't mean they're a bad person, everyone has preferences. People going apeshit over chasers is so silly. That's like calling a guy who likes brunette girls and only wants to date brunettes a chaser.
>>
>>8325068
My 4chan bf is my first and we have been together for over 3 years now
T. Mtf
>>
>>8328021
>Someone in your position should be happy with anyone that would even date them.
Holy fuck you sound like an ass. People like you are why there's a stigma around chasers, you massive fool.
Ack.
>>
>>8328572

He's right tho
>>
File: DAMdXKJUMAELUZ9.jpg (96KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
DAMdXKJUMAELUZ9.jpg
96KB, 700x900px
>>8325068
i have a 4chan bf aswell and he is the best guy in the whole world i love love love him!!!!!!
i couldnt give a single care if he is a chaser he is amazing and makes me feel like a real girl
>>
>>8325068
>he might be a chaser tbhh
>this guy i found on 4chan

That should answer that
I'd flip a coin if you don't have much to go on
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8325068
>should i date this guy i found on 4chan or is that a terrible idea
Dont listen to the naysayers saying you shouldnt, you should always build bridges not walls. Always keep your eyes, ears, heart, and mind open regardless of the venue. 4Chan is no different than meeting someone on any other online dating site or app. The main thing you want to watch out for is them telling lies, if you catch them in lies then that should tell you what you need to know about how you can trust them.

I started talking to a trans girl from here last night that added me from the Great Lakes hookup thread. I told her upfront that I am into trans girls because I am a [spoiler]C H A S E R[/spoiler], she said thats cool and she is only looking for a daddy for the summer, and I said thats cool. Gee feels good dealing with a mature adult that is honest and isnt playing retarded games (:

>he might be a chaser tbhh
Right so my question to you is how did your retarded ass get to this point? If he met you here on /tttt/ and telling you he isnt a chaser then you are a retard and he is a liar. If you met him on /soc/ or another board pretending you are a cis girl (ie not in a trans/trap thread) well then you have no one but yourself to blame for being retarded. You put yourself in a position where he can simply say "I didnt know you were trans :^)" and now you have to figure out if he is telling the truth or not. Either way simple logic indicates to me you are likely retarded in this case.

>>8325093
>>8327612
>>8327626
Hurrr durr bad idea, no reason why just bad idea.... hons when will they learn? xD

>>8327624
>You think the people who lurk here can get a date with a normie?
Speak for yourself, show me where the "normie" trannies hang out at faM
>normie
>tranny
OK xD xD xD

>>8325118
>whats her tits
Kayla

>>8328488
>>8328711
Good to hear you found happiness anons, you deserve it, you went out and earned it (:
>>
>>8329009
Carth describe your perfect tranner, asking for a friend.
>>
>>8329009
>you should always build bridges not walls
If you want more hispanic rapists in the country, yes.
>>
>>8331457
Kek
>>
>>8329009
>trusting 4chan
Fuck off retard lmao
>>
>>8325068
>mentally ill men being this obsessed with themselves that they care if their guy is a "chaser" or not

holy shit, who cares if a guy is into trannies? If he's willing to treat you right, what's the issue?

Let's get real here, it's not like trannies have the pick of the litter either, despite the 4chan memes saying otherwise.

any port in the storm
>>
File: 1385208252453.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252453.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
>>8331442
>Carth describe your perfect tranner, asking for a friend

>pretty
>passable
>100% bottom
>into masculine guys only
>good kisser
>likes having her boipussy eaten
>would rather pass out than tap out
>tasteful dress and makeup
>basic conversation skills
>shoulda saw the way she looked me in my eyes she said "baby im not afraid to die"

If your "friend" fits the bill and resides in the Midwest then tell her to let me S M A S H. If not miss me with that rn, got too many "buy me a plane ticket daddy" already Tbh.

>>8331457
Le Drumpf dyoke xDDD

>>8331644
>trusting 4chan
Fuck off back to Retarddit summerfag
>>
>>8331457
>Acting like immigrants are rapists
>Our president is a fucking rapist
>>
>>8334576
>into masculine guys only
Aren't bi girls the best?
>>
>>8325068
I like Star Wars Legos
I like early bionicles
I lie guns
I like scifi
I like reading Wikipedia and it's sources
I like physics and biology
I like power crunch bars after they've been in the freezer
I like anime
I like kayaking
I like reading
I like blueberries that aren't too ripe
I like thrillers and dramas like there will be blood
I autistically love toggle locking action pistols(I'd do anything for a c93 borchardt reconfigure for 7.62x25 tokarev, it's my pistolfu)
I autistically love small caliber high velocity pistol cartridges
I'm paranoid about a global pandemic
I like cuddles
I like blowjobs
I like redheads
I like women
I really like intelligent women
And I really like attractive women with, preferably functioning, cocks
Why is that so bad?
Why does that make me a chaser?
I'd still treat you like a cis woman, except given similar attractiveness Id be more physically attracted to you.
And yes id like to be bottom sometimes.
Even better if you're T H I C C, and this goes to cis women as well.
>>
>>8325068
As a transgender girl, I think it's definitely in your best interests to give this man a chance. In my experience, chasers (especially those found on 4chan) are usually handsome, intelligent and very generous lovers in the bedroom.
>>
>>8335744
>chasers (especially those found on 4chan) are usually handsome, intelligent and very generous lovers in the bedroom
Meeting me multiple times doesnt count tho faM xD xD xD
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.