[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry we only do women's nails here. >Plus your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (47KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 540x405px
>Sorry we only do women's nails here.
>Plus your nails look fine sir, here isn't much you would gain from our service
>chuckle
>have a nice day sir :DDDD
>giggling
>>
Kill them
>>
>>8324373
Getting your nails done seems like such a waste of money. I love looking at nails on pinterest and such cause they look really nice but it's a lot of money to spend for like a couple weeks of painted nails.
>>
>>8324373
thats discrimination tho
>>
>>8324422
No it's not. It was a women's nail salon
>>
>Plus your nails look fine sir, here isn't much you would gain from our service

Looks like the estrogen is working fine, sir
>>
>>8324434
>It was a women's
discrimination
>>
>>8324373
what's so hard about doing your own nails
>>
>>8324653
Ask cis women.
>>
All these stories have to be bullshit, there is no way people actually see you making a considerable effort to transition with girl clothes, make-up, etc., and call you Sir to your face. People are nice, I'm sure 99% of these stories are just imagination.
>>
>>8324732
i do my own nails and i'm cisguy. there is no reason to go to a nail salon.
>>
>>8324742
You really have no idea how bigoted 90% of the population is, do you?
>>
>>8324748
>there is no reason to go to a nail salon.
Yes cis women do! Wonder why?
>>
>>8324756
because they want to be pampered? just treat yourself while your nails dry
>>
>>8324756
I've never gone and I'm trans. What can they do that I can't? I buff my nails and wear a clear coat all the time. I've heard that gel nails can mess up your actual nails and everything else I think I can do. Maybe.
>>
>>8324434

>boy scouts have to be opened to cis females
>fucking women's nail salons remain exclusively for women

Fuck that.
>>
>>8324775
Not exactly a new thing, anon. No such thing as men's gyms, but women always get their own.
>>
>>8324775
you actually thought it was equal? there's a reason there's female bathrooms, and then male/female bathrooms. it's why ftm is accepted and mtf is not.
>>
>>8324753
I absolutely do, actually, but people avoid conflict by nature and their bigotry usually only comes out behind peoples backs.

Racists don't call blacks niggers to their face unless they're on meth.

I live in rural Mississippi, and I don't pass great. People are obscenely kind to me and I've never been misgendered since I left the awkward androgyny stage of dress.

Do people talk shit about me as soon as I leave the room? Yeah, you bet they do, but they don't say it to my face.

If you actually went outside more often you'd learn the world's cruelty is at the very least masked in tolerable kindness.

Outright hatred in the streets is a rarity unless you're a trans-Donald Trump.
>>
>>8324784
"male privilege", what a joke
>>
The image is the best of this whole thread.
>>
>>8324373
why the fuck would a salon want to turn away customers that's money lost
its better to do it yourself anyway
>>
>>8324927
This post is the worst of this whole thread.
>>
>>8324940
Sexism?
>>
>>8324422
you can't discriminate against males
>>
>>8324940
We took male guests for manicures and pedicures at the salon I worked at... call around, find a more flexible place.
>>
File: my nails.jpg (2MB, 1728x3058px) Image search: [Google]
my nails.jpg
2MB, 1728x3058px
>>8324373
Why not do your nails yourself? I spend all my money on estrogen and can't afford to go to a nail salon so have been trying to learn what i can and practice caring for my nails myself.

You can learn from you-tube how to file into different shapes. I would recommend a good crystal file like the Bliss kiss
>http://www.myblisskiss.com/simply-crystal-nail-file-small/
It will give you unlimited uses, which is perfect for being able to practice and not having to chew through disposable files.
>>
>>8325412
Why not just have short boy nails?
>>
>>8325412
hon_nails.jpg
>>
>>8325419
Don't short nails make you dysphoric? oh dear you might not be trans

>>8325429
lol, suck my shriveled girl dick
>>
>>8325412
Looks like you have a very small hand.
>>
>>8325451
>transgender is being dysphoric over short nails
Really makes you think.
>>
>>8325429
so has the hon witch hunting gone so far that now hon refers to people who take care of themselves and exercise uncontroversial, basically timeless taste in style? i hope if i work hard enough one day i could be a hon too, then
>>
>>8325451
>>8325467
>these posts
your status is upgraded to greater hon
>>
tfw my nails look like shit and they always bend sideways/downward past a certain length...nothing i tried could fix them

i just wanted cute nails....
>>
>>8325529
Don't make me turn you into exp
>>
>>8324373
I call bullshit on your story.

Where do you live, I've had my nails done a bunch of times, never once had i been questioned. My sisters have never seen a man turned away.

Though I'm from New York, but I've had my nails done down south as well. Who turns away a paying customer.
>>
The real answer here is that all of you should turn on each other and backstab one another.
>>
>>8324742
Have you been out in reality?
>>
>>8324373
I'll do your nails for you just to spite them. I don't know how to do nails through
>>
>>8325412
>those nails on those manhands
hon detected
>>
>>8325419
>tfw have job that requires me to have short nails
feels good to not have to worry about this
>>
>>8324373
"Ok."
>go to a salon that will do men's nails and support the free market.
>>
>>8326757
>support the free market

Gayyyyy, I'd rather not
>>
>>8324373

This means you don't pass.
You could try telling them that you want women's nails put on your hand for [reasons]]
and be charming about it.
I mean, they just want to make money.
But if they refuse because of homophobia then I would go somewhere else.
Maybe call first and explain the situation and see what they say before going all the way down there only to be rejected.
Somebody is going to want to take your money.
>>
File: 1491598301645.jpg (46KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1491598301645.jpg
46KB, 480x488px
>>8325429
>>8326742

Nice to see so much jelly first thing in the morning.
This is why I avoid the trans community. They sling their insecurities everywhere like a bunch of rabid apes.
>>
>>8326789
>gets called out on having hon style
>y-youre J-just j-jealous
>>
>>8325412
I am not a fan of long nails, but those look like they were done professionaly! Good job Anon!

>>8324753
>>8326524
Come on, really people look at you in the face and call you sir while you are out obviously trying to pass with make up, a dress, long hair, and a purse and stuff?
>>
>>8325412
I'm legit jelly of your thin fingers. When did you transition?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.