[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living is getting increasingly hard to bear >too strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472637526898.jpg (18KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472637526898.jpg
18KB, 496x372px
>living is getting increasingly hard to bear
>too strong anti-suicide instinct to get over

What kind of existence is there for a 6'1 hon who started too late for hip growth and has been on hrt 1.5 years without passing?
Why is the universe so cruel? Why is reproduction allowed?
>>
>>8324209
Start a village of hons and live without mirrors.
>>
>>8325452
Looking at hons is the same as looking in the mirror
>>
>>8325452
Isn't there already some lgbt island somewhere? It's like some random uninhabited island I think
I'd probably like to live on a trans island. It might actually legit not make me want to kill myself
>>
>>8325533
it would probably be full of hons who just make me feel worse tbqh
>>
>>8325533
Reminds me of that trans in the Suicide Island manga
>>
>>8325533
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_and_Lesbian_Kingdom_of_the_Coral_Sea_Islands
>>
>>8324209
My life definitely isn't worth living, but it's overall worth it for me to power through because me killing myself would hurt a lot of people. You just have to resign yourself to living and try to make the best out of every day.
>>
>>8330649
I mean if I were a comfy NEET or something it seems like you could eke out some enjoyment but it's like, slave away in this system and scrounge a couple hours of recovery before going right back into the grinder, so what's the point? it's like, there are just too many things to deal with
>>
>>8324209
the problem is you think some external thing (meds) will change you and how you feel about yourself when in reality the change comes from inside of you. learning to accept yourself is part of growing up and the whole hrt business is to make money off of convincing people they will be happier if they take some pills and quite frankly it works and it is both your fault for buying into it and the pharaceutical companies fault for selling it equally. have a nice day.
>>
File: SCyEShb.jpg (109KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
SCyEShb.jpg
109KB, 640x345px
>>8330825
Just ditch those pills hun, you look fantastic already :))) xoxo Brygytte
>>
>>8331547
Isn't that the one who realized, after having srs, that she still looked like a man?
>>
>>8331566
I wouldn't know, I just collect old hon pics for the sake of doing it. Link to story, if any?
>>
>>8331583
Burned down the trans clinic after she realized she looked like a man, despite getting SRS there.
That was in Canada, now queue times for SRS went up several years.
>>
>>8331593
Cause according to her you get srs in the face apparently
>>
>>8330825
sure i'll just turn that frown upside down thanks m8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.