[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy for saying that shemale/tranny is a bisexual thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: both.jpg (55KB, 625x430px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
55KB, 625x430px
Am I crazy for saying that shemale/tranny is a bisexual thing?

I know this guy with a tranny, and he got all pissy when we were talking and I said I had slept with a ladyboy recently, he asked me if I was gay, said no. I'm 100% bonified bisexual, and he was trying to tell me he was gay like him. I pointed out the fact that his partner being a tranny didn't make it 100% gay, he still has female traits.
>>
>>8322401
He's straight if he's dating a tranny and so are you.
>>
I think it definitely leans way over into the hetero side of bisexuality. I know tons of chasers like to get fucked by mtf's or suck their dick so it's definitely not straight though. Plus no matter what it's still a multi-dick situation warranting a bit of bisexuality. It's not gay though, you're not legit fucking a dude.
>>
>>8322401

Why are gay men so obsessed with oppressing bisexuals and trying to force them to be gay?
>>
File: gender_spectrum.png (3MB, 1767x981px) Image search: [Google]
gender_spectrum.png
3MB, 1767x981px
>>8322401
Only bisexuals date trannies

You literally cannot refute this
>>
>Attracted to guys, fem and masc
>Attracted to transwomen
>*kinda* attracted to transmen
>Not attracted to women at all

What does this mean? I've always thought of myself as gay, but trannies really get me going and it's thrown me for a loop
>>
>>8323170
You're attracted to people who you perceive as men, so you're probably gay, only slightly leaning bisexual.
>>
>>8323204
Probably accurate, shame I'll never have a chance with any tranny since they don't exactly want to be seen as men
>>
>>8322401
Bisexual men would have sex with trannies, but I've never heard of gay men having sex with trannies (besides the ultra hon late transitioners who don't have any feminine characteristics whatsoever)

Think about it, if you are a man who isn't attracted to masculinity period but you still find traps and trannies attractive, you're clearly not gay.
>>
>>8323170

I've seen this before. You want to be the tranny. If you were to actually try dating one in real life, you would realize this.
>>
>>8324087
No I'm not, I want HRT to be a cute femboy, but I'm pretty comfortably male
>>
>>8325893
*don't
>>
>>8323114

>this

Moved into a shared house with a gay guy at college, he wouldnt stop pestering me because I once said I was open and found some men attractive, he got angry and possesive when I got a girlfirend and complained about every change to my appearence, constantly said I just hadnt had him yet and I was in the closet....not pleasant.
>>
>>8323114
>>8325931
Fuck you
#notallgays
>>
>>8325931

This is why I just say I am straight. The concept of being negligibly bisexual is a foreign to most people.
>>
File: 1484161629440.png (67KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
1484161629440.png
67KB, 440x325px
>>8322401
>Bonified
>>
>>8325940

Obviously not all gays, most are pefectly respectful, but there is an angry sub-set that see bi people as game to be hunted.

>>8325950

Most people at college assumed I was gay to begin with, penchant for wine, fine food, female company and clothes=gay to most so it was always hard to get away from in depth questions and interogations about what I was
>>
>>8325972
>Most people at college assumed I was gay to begin with,

I'm surprised I don't get questioned more often as a decent looking 25 yo virgin.

My "bisexuality" is more like I would fuck a guy, I mean it wouldn't kill me, but I'm not particularly attracted to guys either, I'm just not like other guys who act like gay sex will melt their skin off.
>>
>>8326009

I am attracted to feminine attributes generally, guys or girls, if its pretty I am game. The whole labeling thing irritates me If I like something or someone I just go with it.
>>
>>8322401
depends on what your brain registers them as
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.