[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I take shit loads of pueraria mirifica every day, does that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: NTA-26187-3.jpg (448KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NTA-26187-3.jpg
448KB, 1600x1600px
If I take shit loads of pueraria mirifica every day, does that count as self medding?
Like what will it show if they do my bloods?
I really want to expedite the process to get HRT, but none of the online pharmacies ship to NZ, so actual DIY is off the table.
>>
I saw a nz pharmacy selling DIY meds.

https://www.kiwidrug.com/
>>
>>8322198
>>>/lgbt/srsgen
>>
>>8322222 (checked)
This. They will also write prescriptions for you for some stuff. Seems like the most legit online pharmacy.
>>
>>8322198
You can get blood clots from taking too much. Idk how it compares to estradiol tablets but you'll still need an antiandrogen.
>>
>>8322198
No phytoestrogens don't show up on tests. They're exogenous chemicals to the body just like all other SERMs
>>
>>8322301
Phytoestrogens don't need AAs assuming you ingested enough of them. They're endocrine disruptors on their own accord and are antiandrogenic themselves. Typically they inhibit 3B-HSD primarily.
>>
>>8322198

What >>8322305 said.
>>
>>8322198
The owner of IHP literally lives in NZ.
>>
>>8322473
OP go suck his dick for hormones. You can do it, I believe in you.
>>
>>8322473
Really? The site doesn't ship here, that's a bit odd.
>>
>>8322498
Maybe he's just trying to avoid getting in trouble with the NZ government.
>>
>>8322357
Sounds good. How much is enough?
>>
>>8322565
a couple kg a day
>>
>>8322222
I can't find any trans medication on that site, I have looked up shit loads of them and none are showing up.
>>
>>8322568
Right on
>>
>>8322222
Jesus christ that site looks sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>8322565
Probably too much lol
Plus the reality is phytoestrogens are researched a lot due to potential long-term consequences on human development. They do have effects but it takes a long time to see anything as they act in different ways than AAs and estradiol, plus the effects are quite weak. It's mainly feared things like phytoestrogens affect humans over the course of many generations. I wouldn't recommend using them as an alternative to current HRT though.
>>
>>8322786
>It's mainly feared things like phytoestrogens affect humans over the course of many generations.
You mean taking pueraria mirifica will make me give birth to feminized children?

That explains why Thailand has so many ladyboys.
>>
>>8322565
4000mg a day, i.e. 8 pills.

Not sure if this will be enough to reduce your T though, but E will be enough
>>
>>8322568
RIP liver
>>
>>8323620
Sounds like a lot
>>
>>8323620
How much would that compare to in estradiol?
>>
>>8322198
If its just for temporary self meding, why not try birth control pills?
>>
>>8326983
1mg?

It'd take almost twice as much as normal HRT. I wouldn't advise taking more than that though. This stuff is good if you want to stop masculinizing and don't have access to AA or real E.
>>
>>8327091
How would someone incapable of giving birth come into possession of birth control pills?
>>
>>8322198
the problem with herbs is that they are much weaker and they have a lot of other chemicals that produce unwanted side effects.
which is exactly why purified versions of herbs were created which led to modern hormone therapies.
maybe you can rent a post office box in australia and pay the clerk to mail you your stuff every month or so?
>>
I just started taking this on Saturday and I'm feeling dull pain in my breasts already. Does this mean they're growing? I've been taking 1/8 tsp morning and night.

I'm a femboy and I don't want gyno, just the other effects.
>>
File: mondayz.jpg (54KB, 601x523px) Image search: [Google]
mondayz.jpg
54KB, 601x523px
>>8330238
>Does this mean they're growing?
It means you have breast cancer.
>>
>>8330238

yes it means they're growing

if you're internally ingesting this stuff you are going to get the whole figurative shebang

anecdotally, i've been feeling my chest over the past 2 months doing 2000mg a day; it seems like all my breast development is the milk ducts behind the nipples, breasts don't feel larger, but nipples do, although i expect that to change

if you want only ass dont take internally; i would recommend you get started making an oil for topical application instead
>>
>>8330315
Don't scare me anon. I used to be hypochondriac about that when I noticed my nipples were milking without any supplements, but a small amount of discharge is normal.

>>8332216
Oh thank you!

So I still have time before any noticeable growth. But I'm very skinny so any growth will be noticeable. I mean, I don't mind a bigger chest if it looks shapely, but puffy extended nipples would look terrible and I love swimming so I don't want to be self conscious about that.

I thought about the possibility of making a topical solution before for my skin and hair but I don't know if it's finely ground enough to dissolve or absorb. It would be a lot harder to keep up with applying it too, although I already use some other topicals. But I want all the estrogenic effects except the breast growth because that would show there's something wrong with me. Plus it's painful! So unless I can figure out how to make a tropical solution that I'm sure will work, I think I'll just lower the dose for now and if it continues then I'll consider dropping fenugreek and picking up raloxifene.

And I don't want to talk about something that may be placebo but I'm already noticing a positive effect on my mood and libido, maybe from the fenugreek as well. Did you notice any mood effects? And how long did it take for you to first feel it in your chest?
>>
>>8332431
Most people say the topicals just help with making the skin healthier, you don't get much feminization from it anyway.
>>
File: C_fgn87XcAQ28gr.jpg (19KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
C_fgn87XcAQ28gr.jpg
19KB, 480x252px
>>8332431

since you're wanting all the body effects except boobs it is probably best to do the PM internal + raloxifene, that is probably your best bet like you said; it'll slow a lot of breast growth but i haven't tried it yet

people will flame topicals because it really does sound like some crazy shit. the idea is the estrogens penetrate the skin and bind to the estrogen receptors where applied; although your body will still send some topical estrogen to your breasts

what i did: 1/2 cup powder PM, 1 cup flaxseed oil, 1/2 cup borage oil, and 1/2 cup grapeseed (these just have lignans and supposedly penetrate better).

from alibaba i got a lotion skin penetrant; name Azone. for penetrating

throw that shit in a large jar, seal the lid, and shake the fuck out of it every day for at least a month. upside: you get to feel like an ass alchemist every time you do it

after 1 month you can start using it; bend forward, dip your hands in, massage ass and thighs. pretty fun. get some cling wrap or a plastic sheet or anything and put it on your computer chair; sit on it naked for an hour or so and play some vidya or something.

i think it works desu; skin gets kinda tingly on applying, and i've measured 3cm up on my hips after 9 weeks

as far as mental stuff, the positive effect on mood probably comes from both you being happy you're feminizing, but also because your testosterone is being annihilated and you're mellowing out as a result.

id say i felt it in my chest after the third day. noticed my nipples just kinda stuck and rubbed on my shirts and was all annoying. i dont think its gonna go away

i didn't notice mood changes until after the third week, when i noticed that things were making me way less angry than before. i'd say i'm a little more emotional than i was 2 months ago, but otherwise totally the same.

libido: higher than usual, though i think its because of a T surge due to DHT blocking. dick works pretty good; softer erections, but still a trooper
>>
>>8322513

That is an incredibly believable reason.
>>
File: IMG_3840.jpg (89KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
89KB, 480x602px
reminder that herbs dont do shit
>>
>>8333703
Maybe in the past. It's pretty easy to order cheap purified phytoestrogens from China these days. Plus newer studies on prostate cancer have shown it's pretty safe to megadose on the extracts.
I ended up getting a decent bit of gyno/boob growth from lignans, isoflavones, and 8-PN. Everything goes really slow though so I kind of want to get actual hormones but I'm scared of customs seizing them.
>>
>>8334053
>have shown it's pretty safe to megadose on the extracts

Yeah, because they do fucking nothing. Enjoy having been tricked by the phytoestrogenarino meme in five years when you realize your tits haven't even come in yet.
>>
>>8334080
They are still investigated quite a bit. They're used in cancer and menopause research all the time. For a lot of the chemicals the issue is they have really short biological half-lives. In some prostate cancer research they were using isoflavone extracts at like 500-1000mg a day, which would be like 20 gallons of soy milk lol

I'd seriously hope I'm not taking them for 5 years though. I'm mostly just trying to get my shit together right now so I can actually legit talk to a doctor for once in my life. Where I live in Canada I have to do that stupid RLE shit and it's also illegal to import even unrestricted pharmaceuticals apparently.
But herbs have helped my skin a lot and there is a tiny bit of boob growth I think. My nipples aren't really sensitive much though and I already had a bit of gyno from before so I really don't know if it's done much. I don't know what else to do though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.