[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the /pol/ obsession of pretending to like "traps"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1494808109765.jpg (63KB, 521x823px) Image search: [Google]
1494808109765.jpg
63KB, 521x823px
Is the /pol/ obsession of pretending to like "traps" the male equivalent of women pretending to be bisexual for attention?
>>
>>8321564
No, it's because males who pretend to be girls are superior to girls.

Why do you think chasers prefer agps to hstses?
>>
File: 1493617194216.png (2MB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493617194216.png
2MB, 1242x1920px
>>8321564
I thought the /pol/ obsession was for pretending NOT to like traps! Or else doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself liking traps is "not gay".
>>
>>8321564
/pol/ ruined me tbqh. i can't not think that bi/lesbian/ftm women are a trend, and that mtf is perversion. i surround myself with these people (mostly the women because they're openly out) and i think they're good people but i have this base feeling of disgust that i can't get rid of. also hate myself to the point of physical sickness for possibly being bi and considering transitioning.
>>
>>8321586

>Why do you think chasers prefer agps to hstses
Because hstses are extremely depressing. They could be the prettiest trans girl on Earth, and they'd still be difficult to love, because they don't want love. They want someone to affirm their delusions that they're ugly as sin.
>>
>>8321670
That's what you get for buying into the bullshit. Enjoy it lel
>>
>>8321564
How do we use traps to infiltrate /pol/ and the alt-right in general and destroy them from the inside?
>>
>>8321969

You will not destroy /pol/ or the alt right. You will only end up redpilling those traps. Join us; the Muslims want to throw you from the rooftops.
>>
>>8322063
Some internet movement for virgins can't really stand up to the actual, real life non larp political groups and affiliations, sorry!
>>
>>8322102
>implying it wasn't because of /pol/ that Trump won
>>
>>8321564
i hate /pol/ but all anons like traps. its in the rules. sure, there are christfags and baiters who say otherwise, but any true 4channer knows that a cute dick makes it hotter
>>
File: rbr1.png (146KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
rbr1.png
146KB, 360x200px
>>8327237
>thinking that anyone cares what a few autists on an underwater taiwanese fapping board post
>>
>>8327244
I don't like /pol/ but they do have a wide reach and are pretty much the Trumpkin central of the Internet, just look at how the compiled a list of leftists to kill.
>>
>>8322063
Why do you think anyone on who visits /pol/ will just become redpilled? I posted there for like 3 months and it only made me despise conservatives more.
>>
>>8327242
This.
>>
>>8327244
What are you, a commie?
>>
>>8328014
Nope, just a run-of-the-mill Libtard
>>
No one's pretending at all. It's genuine, I quite assure you. If anything it's pretending *not* to like them to save face.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.