[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently got confirmation that I pass and for some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: 1485298800586.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485298800586.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
So I recently got confirmation that I pass and for some reason it rather than making me feel good scared me. The basic gesalt is.

>be me
>as a child was kind of a faggot
>got beat up for being a faggot
>dad punished me for being a faggot
>could only befriend girls because (something something) faggot
>get told alot that I'm not a real man etc as I grew up
>Now I'm not sure if how I feel about my gender is legitimate or just because people always treated me this way.
>fast forward to adulthood

>Cross dressing on a dare
>go all in on it
>I can do makeup and stuff really well because practice
>voice is perfect as well (or so says people online)
>While I'm out everyone treats me like a lady.
>Nobody realizes who I am
>They're all just normal around me instead of hating my existence

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Going out like this has refreshed alot of doubts in my mind about who I am. What if the only reason I'm doing this is because I've been abused so much for being a myself while being a male? Am I even a legitimate trans person? I just don't know. I don't understand myself at all. What does /tttt/ think about this?
>>
nigger do you want to be a girl or a boy?
>>
>>8320835
I want to be a girl but I'm not sure what the origin of that sentiment is. And if I'm not legitimately trans then is it wrong for me to transition?
>>
>>8320845
If you want to be a girl and it bothers you it's enough to just get therapy at least.
>>
>>8320845
If you want to be a girl, you ARE trans.
>>
>>8320829

What you have described is exactly why HSTS transition from homosexuals to straight people of the opposite sex. Every bit of it. So you're in good company.
>>
>>8320849
I'm hyper afraid of therapy because I'm afraid they'll put me on meds and tell me I'm a loon. I tried to kill myself like 4 times as a kid and went to therapy for a total of 3ish years around each time and nothing ever came of it except me fleeling like an exceptionally shitty person when answering their questions honestly. My therapists probably thought I was garbage and a newer one would probably think the same.
>>
>>8320829
You're HSTS.

There is no "legitimately trans" and not fitting in as an effeminate gay male but fitting in as a straight girl is one of the top two reasons to transition and causes of dysphoria.

Transition might or might not be better for you depending on things like how important fitting in is and whether you can find a gay boyfriend and socially accepting environment or not.
>>
>>8320900
Aren't hsts supposed to be really insistent om being whatever other gender from birth? I never really thought about it at all until I was constantly getting shit for not acting like a guy whatever that means. And even then it hadn't even occured to me that I'd rather be a girl until I learned what a tranny was at 16. Before then I sort of just expected to get shat on for the rest of my life. I wasn't a gay male. Or at least I think I wasn't gay. I had a crush on a guy once but I had way more on girls growing up (2 is 100% more than 1 haha). And most of my childhood was too confusing and difficult to even consider romance. I'm fairly sure I'm not HSTS.
>>
>>8320938
Classic HSTS is insistent on being a girl from early on, but not inherently. Not thinking you'd prefer to be a girl until learning about trannies also fits. Think of it as a milder kind of HSTS.

Describe your crush on a guy and your two on girls.

Who are you attracted to now? How do you feel about the thoughts of dating a guy and dating a girl?
>>
>>8320960
My first crush on a girl was a long tume ago like in 3rd grade. There was nothing really notablebabout her. I'm not sure why I liked her. I just turned red whenever I was near her so I just avoided her. Didn't have another crush until high school. This was a girl on the swimming team. Same thing happened I got really self conscious around her and tried to avoid her. The guy was actually at the same time as this though. He was really cool. He had long brown hair, blue eyes and a super laid back personality. I tried to befriend him because he was so friendly and we ended up being sorta friends. Like enough to hang out occasionally. I hated his gf though. He was way too good for her. And then she cheated on him with his best friend. What a bitch. But I called it way in advance. I knew she was no good. Anyway we stopped hanging out after HS. I haven't had a crush since then. I'm 21 now so... yeah. I don't know.
>>
>>8320973
How often do you have fantasies of sex or dating with a guy? And with a girl?
>>
>>8321040
Fantasies of sex almost never. Dating a guy occasionally. Not commonly but not "never". Dating a girl pretty much never although I couldn't even imagine what kind of romantic relationship I'd have with a girl. It would probably be very dysfunctional since I don't really want to penetrate her and I'd like her to be taller, stronger, etc. Just doesn't seem feasible at all.
>>
>>8321054
Are you asexual if you don't have fantasies of sex? What kind of fantasies do you get off to?

I'd still guess you're HSTS and that those kinds of crushes on girls are the same thing that can happen to cis girls.
>>
>>8321054
>and I'd like her to be taller, stronger, etc.

You're AGP.
>>
>>8321069
I don't consider myself to be asexual so I'm not really sure how to answer that. I don't know what your qualifications are. As for getting off to. Tender lovong is p kino. Although some rough stuff seems like it would be fun too. I'm not very experienced so I can't say. I had a bad experience trying to just lose my virginity with a girl I didn't even like. I couldn't get it up for her. I think that more or less put me off sex. She wasn't very understanding about it.
>>
>>8321076
Let's see.

>>8321103
Do you imagine you're the girl when you get off? Have you crossdressed before the dare?
>>
>>8321133
>Do you imagine you're the girl when you get off?
usually.

>Have you crossdressed before the dare?
Of course. That's why I knew what I was doing. About a third of my clothes are women's clothing.
>>
>>8321154
When you imagine you're the girl to get off, what do you imagine you're doing?

Where do you normally dress up? At home in private?
>>
>>8321190
So it's a difficult thing because usually I start out imagining that I have a nice bf and we're going to actually make love in a tender manner but 9/10 times I don't even end up actually playing with myself I just start thinking about where I am in life and what's going on with my situation and then hug my pillow for like 2 hours. I'd really much rather have someone to cuddle with than fug. When I do make it to orgasm I always end up thinking that I want this guy to cum inside, so i guess I have a creampie fetish or something. idk.
>>
>>8320892
>I'm hyper afraid of therapy because I'm afraid they'll put me on meds and tell me I'm a loon.

They can't make you take the meds OP.
>>
>>8321277
Ah I see. Well it's still stressful to talk to anyone about how I feel face to face.
>>
>>8321213
>but 9/10 times I don't even end up actually playing with myself I just start thinking about where I am in life and what's going on with my situation and then hug my pillow for like 2 hours

Wow. You sound HSTS, but I'm AGP and this was so relatable to me.
>>
>>8321213
And the circumstances of dressing up?

>>8321423
OP seems AGP after all, just a feminine AGP.
>>
>>8321714
>And the circumstances of dressing up

Usually I just like to practice putting together outfits with the hope that one day I'll go outside. Now that I have I see that my time was well spent. I also have some EGL stuff. I like gothic lolita. But I'm super afraid to go to any events related to it. Getting clocked by a catty ita would not be pretty. Especially if I were trying to make friends. I would probably just cry or something. Plus from my experience on /cgl/ women seem to hate brolita, especially if they pass. They'd probably tear me apart.
>>
>>8321714
>just a feminine AGP
I really don't understand the agp/hsts dichotomy at all desu. It's starting to just seem arbitrary. Aren't agp supposed to fap to themselves and get turned on by wearing girls clothes? Aren't hsts supposed to just be gay guys that hate being gay? If that's the case I don't feel like I fit into either category. I'm probably not even trutrans. Just a fucking weirdo with brain problems.
>>
>>8321842
Was dressing up arousing? Would you dress up in private because it feels comfortable that way?
>>
>>8321919
I dressed up in private because I didn't want people to see me before I understood what I was doing. Nobody likes to look a mess. But no the act of dressing up on its own is not arousing. I don't even own any sexy clothes. Unless you consider frilly black dresses and regular comfortable clothes to be sexy.
>>
>>8321855
>Aren't agp supposed to fap to themselves and get turned on by wearing girls clothes?
They may do or they may just find it comforting like you.

>Aren't hsts supposed to just be gay guys that hate being gay?
Some may see themselves that way, some just see themselves as girls always.
>>
>HSTS
ain't real folks.
Stop believing in postmodernist fairy tales.
>>
>>8321972
That seems incredibly arbitrary and broad.
>>
>>8322293
You have to remember that AGP and HSTS aren't behaviors or groups of traits in themselves. They are the reasons behind behaviors and traits.
>>
>>8322319
I guess I just dont understand.
>>
>>8320829
you must be missing male privilege and suffering as an oppressed female under patriarchy now
>>
>>8322710
Say what now?
>>
>>8322336
Don't get caught up in this AGP/HSTS stuff. Do you see any future for yourself as a male? Is living as a male painful and does it feel fake? Do you see yourself going on HRT and transitioning to living as a woman? Is being a woman something that you want and would feel comfortable and natural to you? Don't let labels tell you what to do.
>>
>>8322864
>Don't let labels tell you what to do.
???
>>
>>8322846
>Do you see any future for yourself as a male?
Not really although I'm not sure that I can see a future for myself in general. I just feel weird all the time and I'm not sure what I'm doing in life.

>Is living as a male painful and does it feel fake?
Alot of the male ideal certainly do. I don't have really bad body dysphoria though except for relating to body hair and my shoulder width, which isn't that bad but both feel like they're always getting worse.

>Do you see yourself going on HRT and transitioning to living as a woman?
Well I'm actually already on HRT and have been for a few months. I feel like the in-between phase could be potentially rough but maybe there's a stable state at the end. Who knows.

>Is being a woman something that you want and would feel comfortable and natural to you?
I'm pretty sure but I can never completely know until I've given it a try.
>>
>>8323109
Since you're already on HRT then you're already moving towards girl mode. I hadn't realized you started. You might as well spend more time presenting as female and seeing what you're comfortable with. Do whatever works for you and lets you see a future for yourself. Don't worry about HSTS/AGP stuff.
>>
>>8320845
>I want to be a girl
>want to be
AGP CONFIRMED

Real TruTrans knows for a fact that she IS a girl.
>>
>>8323933
So you're saying I shouldn't?
>>
>>8321855
It's autism.
>>
>>8324009
Ignore him. It's fine to be an AGP and AGPs are more trans that he is.
>>
>>8324443
>AGPs are more trans that he is.
Dream on, fetishist/straight man.
>>
>>8324459
Being gay doesn't make you trans, sorry.
>>
>>8324443
This board is about as catty and insecure as /cgl/ which more or less proves to me that you are in fact real women. But on the other side of that I'm not bitchy or catty. I like peace and quiet. I mean I know it's not much but you understand where I'm going with this. I don't really feel like how typical females seem to feel all the damn time. But I certainly don't ever feel like how males seem to feel. Maybe I'm stereotyping way too much. idk.
>>
You want to be a girl. This means you know that you are a male. You know you are a boy because you have a penis. This means you are a boy, male, guy, etc... Wanting to be a girl is sad but at least you are not insane/mentally ill like trans people.
>>
>>8324538
>But I certainly don't ever feel like how males seem to feel.
What do you mean?
>>
>>8324545
Well, I'll always recognize the physical reality. But at the same time somethings just not quite right about it. I don't fit into any masuline societial roles at all. Probably the most masculine hobby I have is video games or maybe day trading. I love dressing up and looking pretty. I can't be tough or even just masculine all the time. It feels like I'm acting and it just wears me out. I have fun putting together coords and doing makeup. I like the idea of having someone taller and stronger than me as a partner. I hate having body hair and facial hair and a shoe size above 7. It feels bad. But I know that I'm a male. Not much to be done there. But functionally I just cant fufil everything that entails.
>>
>>8324558
Certain things they do, ways they act, things they want. I don't understand. The constant competiton, the strong attraction to women, the agressive abrasiveness of their interactions. I just can't naturally be a part of that. It doesn't feel normal or natural to me. And whenever I try to take part in it I either come off as inauthentic or get exhausted afterwards.
>>
>>8324599
Which part of the attraction to women do you not relate to?
>>
Why are you dumb assess pushing this bullshit pseudoscience OP please do proper research instead of listening to the brain washed anons on lgbt that have been pushing this nonesense for so long now.
>>
>>8324673
It seems so intense to them. Like they can't live without a woman. It kind of seems weird to me. Or maybe there's something wrong with me. I don't know. If I see an attractive women I think: oh she's attractive. But it seems like most of the guys I know immediately think about all the dirty things they'd like to do with her and then half of them go off to pursue those activities even if they are doing something else. It seems like they're willing to bleed sweat and cry (and sometimes pay) for pussy. And I'm really not. I hardly ever even think a girl is attractive enough to give a second thought.
>>
>>8324709
I'm sure you've got lots of proper research you can share :^)
>>
>>8324735
You don't think about being that hot girl if you see one?
>>
>>8324763
Not really unless they particularly look like me already. Then I usually think about what my life would have been like if ai had been born a girl.
>>
>>8323933
they answered with the phrasing the question used
>>
>>8324763
These are some loaded questions.

Just find stuff that lets you have fun with in life. Meet people you can tolerate, get a pet, keep dressing up and going on HRT if you like it. Everyone on this board thinks too hard about gay shit.
>>
>>8324805
Ok, sounds HSTS.
>>
>>8324916
What the fuck does that even mean though? What is that even supposed to mean????
>>
>>8324934
That you're not AGP.
>>
>>8324947
So nothing really?
>>
>>8320845
>legitimately
what did she mean by this
>>
>>8325511
She was confused by the rhetoric that there is a true and legitimate kind of trans.
>>
>>8321855
>It's starting to just seem arbitrary
that's because that's exactly what it is lmao
>>
>>8325517
>the one objective way of dividing trannies
>arbitrary
>>
>>8321855
>Aren't agp supposed to fap to themselves

Not exactly.

>and get turned on by wearing girls clothes?

Not usually.

>Aren't hsts supposed to just be gay guys that hate being gay?

Not really.
>>
>>8325575
>Not usually.
i thought the majority at least?
>>
Well this thread has been kind of informative. I think that I'll just cpntinue with hrt and see what happens. I certainly don't like living as a male so that much is at least certain.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.