[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many "trannies" look like they don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_onpad31bM71vda59do1_400.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onpad31bM71vda59do1_400.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
Why do so many "trannies" look like they don't even fucking care about trying to pass or even looking decent? Either they don't shave, don't use makeup or have clearly male hairstyles. It's embarrassing to look at and it makes me ashamed that these people can even be considered part of the LGBT community.
Are these people actually transgender or are they just insecure guys who think it will give them attention?
>>
>>8319492
they're neets
>>
>>8319509
I*m a NEET too but I Don't call myself a girl, I just dress up as a girl and send pics to guys for steam games
>>
>>8319515
Why are all steam gamers neet trannies baka
>>
>>8319492
I don't pass and am forced to live out my worthless life in boymode so why even fucking bother?
>>
>>8319618
then just call yourself a guy and stop calling yourself a transgirl or mtf if you're not actually transitioning
>>
>>8319638
Closeted trans people are still trans.
>>
>>8319527
nah most of them are 14 year old redditors on custom built gaming pc's with anime ahegao profile pics

open source programming is where the qt trannies are at
>>
>>8319492
Kek if you have to wear makeup to pass you don't pass
>>
File: IMG_7397.jpg (24KB, 195x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7397.jpg
24KB, 195x273px
>>
>>8319642
Mentally retarded is still mentally retarded.
>>
>>8319669
this this this this this
which is why blaire white isnt trutrans but just a drag queen
wash away the cake, find robbie in the wake
>>
>>8319795
loser pre neckbeards are still loser pre neckbeards
>>
A lot of trans women on this part of the internet seriously just get on HRT and expect to pass instantly, without waist training or voice training or practicing makeup. Even cis girls do things to be feminine. You're not going to get anywhere just expecting hormones to fix you. You dont grow makeup.
>>
>>8323967
>waist training

Lol
>>
>>8323967
Honestly if you can't just take hormones and pass as female you're doing it wrong.
Now looking like attractive woman is where makeup and clothes come in.
Cis girls still look like girls in the worst clothes and no makeup unless they are really unlucky
>>
>>8323967
>cis girls do voice training
>waist training
>>
For the first year of my transition, I was fucking clueless. Year 2, I felt legit female enough and had enough friends to start really switching. Took another 6 months to fully integrate at 26 and go full time. It's like asking "lol why do Japanese women that move to America not immediately integrate and become fat whorish prideful ignorant shit lords and shop at Wal-Mart?" or asking why shit skins don't stop praying to mecca over night when they get moved to the first world. It takes TIME to reintegrate. It's a whole new culture on the other side. Even if you think you're "passing", just looking female isn't what it's about and it will show. Attitude is like 50%.

So you're trans, and it's month 4. What the fuck are gonna do with no boobs besides shave body hair and voice practice?,
>>
>>8319492
No. The majority of the people you are referring to aren't transgender, they are crossdressers. Before everything just lazily got labeled trans, they used to separate the transsexuals who wanted to be female and live the opposite sex, and transvestites which only like to doll themselves up go girl time on certain occasions but live as a man the rest of the time, and then there were crossdressers that were men who like wearing women's clothes and have no intention of transitioning or passing for one reason or another.

Trannies tend to want to pass so everyone will believe they actually are a girl and transvestites do their best to look passable when they dress up as well. Crossdressers just like to wear women's clothes and passing isn't what they are trying to do it's mainly a fetish for the clothes.
>>
Your gender is not the same as your hairstyle, your body/facial hair, or wearing makeup.

Seems like those trans people are more secure in their gender and don't need to put on a show of it. Good for them. Why do they need to appease you or your bs gender standards?
>>
>>8324696
this 100%. Passing is like 50% genetics/hrt and 50% effort. I'm not using make-up just yet, but I get gendered female by people anyway, make-up is just an enhancer that makes it easier. If you don't put in the effort, you won't pass. If I go out and get ma'm'd, but don't use a feminine voice, they apologize and say sir instead. If you look like a man in a dress, they will just say sir. I don't get how people can be so retarded and think that just because they have a dress and makeup on, they will get gendered correctly if they still look like a man.

>>8326353
its not about our standards, it's about not having normies think that all trans people are disgusting degenerates that are just men in dresses living some fetish. Those people damage the trans image and make it harder for people to take us seriously.
>>
>>8319638
So you're saying HRT doesn't matter in the slightest, and to just b urself gurl xoxoxo? Maybe susans would be more to your liking.
>>
>>8326450
>its not about our standards, it's about not having normies think that all trans people are disgusting degenerates that are just men in dresses living some fetish. Those people damage the trans image and make it harder for people to take us seriously.

Why do they need to appease "normies" for your sake? Because you are both trans they are obligated to try to look as """""""""""feminine""""""""""" as possible so "normies" hold you in esteem?

A trans woman with a hairy face and a short haircut and no makeup is just as much a woman as one who does makeup and long hair etc. Isn't that the whole thing about transgender? That its the inside which counts for your gender?
>>
>>8326484
If people started to be racist/prejudice against you because of something someone else did, would it not irritate you? Knowing that you suffer because of some other idiot's actions. If you get ostracized because of it? It's a harsh and cruel reality. (somethingsomething never getting unisex bathrooms)
>transwoman
>has hairy face
>literally not shaving beard
>has man voice
>expects to be taken seriously
>expects to be gendered female
Just as much a woman?
>>
its because they aren't really transsexual but transgender.

Im in the closet and I still get fucking mamed in "boy mode".

Niggers aren't even trying
>>
>>8319492
Because 4chan.

Know some that aren't 24/7 internet and actually have lives and they'll look much more normal.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.