[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so obsessed with passing perfectly? You''ll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 14

File: 624shemale.jpg (97KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
624shemale.jpg
97KB, 550x550px
Why is everyone so obsessed with passing perfectly? You''ll drive yourself crazy. How many real women even look that good? Just dress up and have fun.
>>
>>8319314
>Just dress up and have fun.
It's not fun when I look like a man in a dress
>>
>>8319314
When you pass you don't have to worry about bathroom laws or being clocked by people who want to kill you
>>
>>8319319
this
>>
>>8319314
Disgusting.
>>
>Why is everyone so obsessed with passing perfectly? You''ll drive yourself crazy. How many real women even look that good? Just dress up and have fun, hun. <3 <3

Now it's a genuine Susan's post.
>>
File: 1488920284598.jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488920284598.jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>8319314
You tell 'em, girl. It doesn't matter how well you pass, as long as you feel like a girl when you dress up.

xoxo Tammy
>>
>>8319314
i think you got passing confused w being beautiful
>>
>>8319314
Those are drag queens O
>They pass better than most mtfs
>>
>>8319436
they look like they're having a ton of fun
>>
>>8319436
because they're confident and they let themselves be girly and and go all out on makeup and clothes without worrying about looking stupid or ugly like most trannies here

most 4chan trannies are in like the top 5% of trannies in terms of looks, but they're downing in anxiety because they hate themselves for not being in the top .1%. upper middle class people do the same thing about not being fullblown rich. instead of appreciating what they have, they're often obsessed with seeming/being better off than their neighbors and coworkers. that's why privileged white girls are notoriously some of the worst people on earth

so, maybe just work with what you have and enjoy it and have fun instead of hating yourselves. idk
>>
>>8319464
*drowning in anxiety
>>
>>8319444
And why not? You get to look nice for a while without having to destroy your body with artificial ladyjuice
>>
>>8319314
>how many real women look like women?
All of them. Or maybe more like 99%.

Some people here are clearly BDD or just seeking attention but the rest of us have valid hang ups about our bodies.
>>
>>8319319
>>8319352
>>8319391
god fucking damnit this
>>
>>8319464
>tfw in the 10% of 4chan trannies who are in the bottom 50% of trannies
>>
File: bp5h25j.png (278KB, 610x582px) Image search: [Google]
bp5h25j.png
278KB, 610x582px
>>8319627
>valid hang ups about our bodies.
>valid

you're going to be old and/or dying of cancer soon and you'll wonder why you wasted so many years on such superficial unimportant bullshit.
>>
>>8319781
It's not superficial or unimportant. Passing is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. I'm wasting years because I still don't pass and am stuck in boymode.
>>
>>8319788
no it isn't everything

yeah, people might know you're a tranny, but at some point you have to get over that and just live your life and stop giving so many fucks, or else what anon said will happen to you -- you'll be old and depressed and full of regret

do you honestly think people knowing what you are is the worst thing in the world???
>>
>>8319436
>>8319464
Take note gay dudes, you want straight(gynemimetophile) dick, drag it up and have fun.
>>
>>8319822
I already tried that many years ago, and yeah it does catch the odd guy but usually they're really creepy so it's not worth it anyway.
>>
>>8319464
Christ I wish I had their confidence. I'm a masc non transitioning AGP and i'm always boymode.
>>
>>8319818
>do you honestly think people knowing what you are is the worst thing in the world???
Being visibly trans is one of the absolute worst things you can be. You face a life of discrimination and your risk of violence increases drastically. Why would anybody want that?

And don't worry, I won't get old. Trannies have short lifespans.
>>
>>8319834
Maybe just make more gay friends. I hangout with gay guys all the time and a lot of them even if not doing drag still wear stuff like high heels and whatnot even if in mostly mens clothing. Obviously not like as daily wear but I go to these gay parties/mixers and guys dress up all the time.
>>
>>8319837
be tough then

maybe get a gun and take a self defense class

you shouldn't let the world get you down like that
>>
>>8319841
diff anon,
i have to stop be such an autist and make an effort to hang out with gays
>>
File: 1487542048596.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1487542048596.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>8319854
I don't wanna be tough I wanna be cute.

HRT made me weak and scrawny.

I will never buy a gun because I know for a fact I'd end up using that fucker to blow my brains out sooner or later.
>>
>oh anon if I knew you are trans before I met you I would never went with you on that first meeting

It's ok reason? Sure I am trans girl but trans should be silent.
>>
>>8319868
if you're a tranny you have to be tough if you want to be cute. there isn't really any way around that other than being naive/delusional
>>
>>8319884
or you know just pass and distance yourself from the insanity lgbt is
>>
>>8319908
>just like, pass, dude
>>
>>8319908
You need to be even more tough if you pass, because people stop walking on eggshells around you. People that don't know you're trans are far more likely to make jokes about trannies in front of you.

If you don't have thick skin, don't transition. Just don't. Go be a weird member of some subculture for a few years first to build your hide up, THEN transition.
>>
>>8319464
Lol 4chan trannies look like little nerdy boys. They are not in the top 5%.
Hahahaha.
>>
File: isthis.jpg (85KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
isthis.jpg
85KB, 941x960px
>>8320086
Not in the top 5% my ass.
Stop bullying the youngsters that haven't had more than a year on hormones yet. lgbt has a lot of people a decade or more into transition as well.

do you think this board would even exist if 4chan wasn't already riddled with early transitioners in 2008?
>>
>>8320086
Nerdy little boy in girl clothes is damn good by AGP standards. Try being a bearmode AGP.
>>
>>8320097
who dis
>>
>>8320097
They really fucking aren't.
Trying to pass as a masculine gamer girl who most people think is a boy anyway doesn't put you in the top 5% of trannies.
The glam Kim Kardashian looking trannies are in the top 5%.
The beautiful ones who make peoples heads turn.
Sure they spent thousands on surgery but who cares? They look amazing and Cis women want to look like them.
No one wants to look like a scrawny weeb bitch with cone tits, no fashion sense and shitty hair.
Legit the drag queens faces may not "pass" but they look a damn sight better than the weeb betas who infest 4chan.
Glam
It
Up

>>8320098
AGP aren't trans.
>>
>>8320108
You're confusing being glam with passing as a cis woman.
Most cis women are not glam.
Cis women who are too glam are often mistaken for drag queens.

You seem to think female caricature is actual femininity. Honey.
>>
>>8320108
>Legit the drag queens faces may not "pass" but they look a damn sight better than the weeb betas who infest 4chan.
They also trigger the Uncanny Valley response which makes it harder to pass, and is why most trans women should stay away from hard femme looks, unless they happen to be gifted with super feminine faces and builds.

Most women do not look like that. If you goal is to blend into a crowd of ordinary women, you don't want to look like a beautiful drag queen.

You sound like an aspiring hon.
Do you pass better than the 4channer whose picture I posted?
>>
>>8320108
>Sure they spent thousands on surgery but who cares? They look amazing
Not when they wash the cake face off and you can see the scars.
The one saving grace of being a tranny is that, if you transition young enough, you're likely to have a very attractive face, because womens faces are more attractive with certain "male" typical features, like elevated cheekbones.

Less is more when you learn to work with your face structure.
>>
>>8320113
Where the fuck do you live?
Most Cis women wear make up, do their hair, care about fashion.
The average girl walking down the street where I live tries her best to look like a model.
When I say glam it up I mean emulate what you see in fashion magazines or on fucking instagram, not copy drag queens.
4chan trannies "pass" because they don't try and look like most girls. They try and look like weeb gamer nerds who everyone thinks look like boys anyway.
In short they take the easy way out.
What's the fucking point in passing if you just look like a butch dyke?

>>8320120
Read up.
You should aspire to look like Kylie Jenner, not some weeb you watch on a video game streaming site who everybody thinks looks like a boy anyway.
>>
File: 1492649430570.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492649430570.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>8320108
>No one wants to look like a scrawny weeb bitch with cone tits, no fashion sense and shitty hair.
delete this
>>
>>8320131
>Where the fuck do you live?
in the real world, where most people save the "glam" look for friday or saturday night until they hit their late 20s and decide to say in instead

>Most Cis women wear make up, do their hair, care about fashion.
Not to a glam degree, they do not. Lots of women wear t-shirts and athletic shorts most of the week. Have you never been to a college campus?
If you're glamming it up in the same context and space as that, you're harming your ability to pass

>When I say glam it up I mean emulate what you see in fashion magazines or on fucking instagram, not copy drag queens.
No one dresses like that in the real world, honey. High fashion waters down into low fashion and street fashion.

>4chan trannies "pass" because they don't try and look like most girls. They try and look like weeb gamer nerds who everyone thinks look like boys anyway.
>What's the fucking point in passing if you just look like a butch dyke?
I don't think any of this applies to the picture I posted, and she's a 4channer.
Are you sure these just aren't your own insecurities?

>You should aspire to look like Kylie Jenner, not some weeb you watch on a video game streaming site who everybody thinks looks like a boy anyway.
Kylie Jenner looks like a drag queen. >>8320097
looks LESS trans than Kylie Jenner.
>>
>>8320131
Oh my god you're the sperg that ruined that fashion thread earlier. Please just stop and seek help. You are fucking insane.
>>
>>8320139
>Not to a glam degree, they do not. Lots of women wear t-shirts and athletic shorts most of the week. Have you never been to a college campus?
>If you're glamming it up in the same context and space as that, you're harming your ability to pass
This is the important thing. Context and space. This is what most trannies get wrong. They adopt a single look and never evolve beyond it.

You need to know how to look glam and formal, but you need just as much to know when to look relaxed and effortless

If you show up in a cocktail dress to your best friends' sons baseball game, you're just as big of a retard as if you showed up to a wedding wearing converses and jeans.

Get it together, tru-trans.
>>
>>8320139
I live in London, so clearly the women here look better than the poor as fuck students in whatever shit American college town you live in.

Once you leave the impoverished university towns and move to a real city and get a real job you'll realise that women don't walk around in leggings and hoodies.

Fashion magazines and instagram feature mostly ready to wear fashion and trends.
You're thinking of haute couture fashion shows that set the trends.
Have you ever picked up a Vogue or Marie Claire?
Most girls in London who aren't peasants dress like that.

The girl in your pic looks like some ugly American with shitty hair and no make up skills.
Again trying to pass as the lowest form of woman.

My friend is trans, she does amazing make up, she spends a fortune on her hair. She wears chic clothes, and by chic I mean a leather jacket, white t and skinny jeans. She's taller than me but she passes.
She'd laugh at the fugly weebs on 4chan.
>>
>>8320108
>No one wants to look like a scrawny weeb bitch with cone tits, no fashion sense and shitty hair.

>tfw no scrawny weeb tranny gf to watch anime with
>>
>>8320165
>She wears chic clothes, and by chic I mean a leather jacket, white t and skinny jeans.

Isn't this just a normal thing to wear?
>>
>>8320139
Also if Kylie Jenner looked like a tranny millions of girls all over the world wouldn't aspire to look like her.
Stop being jealous because you're ugly.
Passing as an ugly manly bitch doesn't count.
>>
>>8320165
Honey, London is the anomaly, not the places that aren't globalized megacities.

>move to a real city and get a real job
I live in New York but ok

>you'll realise that women don't walk around in leggings and hoodies.
when you finally become a woman you'll realize that we wear different things depending on mood and context.

I feel genuinely sorry for someone so self-loathing as you. You're obviously a really ugly hon that wants to look like a topshop model. But that's just not your fate.

>The girl in your pic looks like some ugly American with shitty hair and no make up skills.
So you're saying she passes without paying attention to her hair, while not wearing makeup?
Can I see your bare face?
>>
>>8320171
lol are you really calling >>8320097 an "ugly manly bitch"
She looks like your average 30 year old jewish woman.
What do you look like?
>>
>>8320171
Of course they would, because there's money and fame behind her. Do you not know how the concepts of social capital and fads work?

Normal looking women (read: not "fierce" glamazons that want to look like barbie dolls) comment on members of the Kardashian clan looking like trannies all the time.

What a delusional urbanite you seem to be.

https://twitter.com/desssymarie/status/590956019435450369
https://twitter.com/melissabaisi/status/30859805467869184
those conspiracy theories over on /pol/ actually think they ARE trannies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RwPrmhncOE
>>
>>8320172
You live in New York and think these hon weeb bitches look semi decent?
You must live in a poor area full of poor people who's shitty food has pumped them full of testosterone.
Because I regularly go to New York and the women, although not as well dressed as the women in London still don't look like weebs.

I know women wear casual clothes, I didn't suggest wearing anything but casual.
But there is stylish casual, and bull dyke casual. The AGPs you're claiming pass literally look like bull dykes so they might as well have not transitioned.

Passing as an ugly manly woman doesn't count.
What don't you get about that?

>>8320176
I know Jewish women who are way past 30 and none of them are that ugly.
You're also ignoring the fact that it's a black and white picture with a light shining in her face.
Probably one of hundreds taken before she found one acceptable enough to put online.
Why don't you post a pic of her without the lighting and without the black and white filter?
>>
>>8320171
Stop being jealous because you don't pass.
Acting cunt-y and over the top doesn't make you pass better. It just makes you seem like dollface without the face.
>>
>>8320165
>I live in London, so clearly the women here look better than the poor as fuck students in whatever shit American college town you live in.
It is you. In another thread you specifically told me that women in America and London dress the same. What happened to that? I can dig up the post if you'd like.
>>
>>8320185
Lmfao there's money and fame behind Kourtney Kardashian. No one wants to look like her because she is incredibly basic and not glam.
You really are delusional and bitter about looking like shit and being poor.
The same as those ugly bitches who can't take selfies commenting on her.

Your jealousy really is cringeworthy.
>>
>>8320191
>Why don't you post a pic of her without the lighting and without the black and white filter?
How about you post a pic of your ugly ass?
>>
>>8320195
I've only been to major cities in America, not whatever rural shit hole this tranny lives in.
The people in rural and suburban England also look like shit.
>>
>>8320191
>You live in New York and think these hon weeb bitches look semi decent?
No, I'm not defending "hon weeb bitches"
I'm picking up on the fact that you believe in a monolith even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary.
The chick we're talking about looks like neither a weeb or a hon. Just plain.

>But there is stylish casual, and bull dyke casual. The AGPs you're claiming pass literally look like bull dykes so they might as well have not transitioned.
I can't even tell what she's wearing in that picture besides a black shirt of some kind. I think you're projecting your biases. Show me on the doll where /mtfg/ bullied you.

I don't have any other photos to post of her, don't even know for sure that she is trans. I just wanted to give you cognitive dissonance and watch you bark at your own shadow.

Weeb.
>>
>>8320198
>your jealousy really is cringeworthy
LOL
yeah hon you're definitely not coming across as the bitter jealous one
>>
File: 1490434234179.jpg (17KB, 198x205px) Image search: [Google]
1490434234179.jpg
17KB, 198x205px
>>8320201
>rural shit hole
You mean New York?
>>
>>8320198
>You really are delusional and bitter about looking like shit and being poor.
That's not a picture of me, lol. She looks pretty happy to me though.
>>
>>8320185
lol its hilarious because to the general public the kardashians are what they think trannies are aspiring to look like.
The general public is all about TRANNIES ARE MEN THAT WANT TO WEAR BALLGOWNS WHILE THEY SHOP FOR SOAP AT TARGET

Im totally fine with fueling that misconception I guess. More power to you, Hondon (see what I did there)
>>
>>8320193
Doll face was legit the only tranny who remotely passed as an average woman lol.

>>8320202
I'm not talking about the uggo in the pic that you posted who needs a b&w filter and a light shining in her face to look decent.

Please point out where I suggested that all trannies should aspire to look one way?
My point has always been that the majority of trannies on 4chan look like the ugliest girls in society, and there are plenty of trannies who look like the most beautiful girls in society.

My argument has never been about passing, it's always been about the fact 4chan trannies pass as ugly girls and therefore aren't anywhere near the most attractive trans.

Learn to read and stay on point.
Not every discussion is about passing.

>>8320207
If you live more than half an hour from Central Park you're in a rural shit hole.
>>
>>8320218
>Doll face was legit the only tranny who remotely passed as an average woman lol.

No. She didn't. At all.
>>
>>8319314
Because it can make life easier.

>>8320218
>Doll face was legit the only tranny who remotely passed as an average woman lol.
no. Others have passed much better.
>>
>>8320220
>>8320224
Again looking like a nerdy weeb and passing is a lot easier than trying to pass as a normal girl.
I respect girls like dollface a lot more than the AGP bull dykes who aspire to look like scene boys.
>>
>>8320218
lolllllllll, sure thing buddy
that voice tho

>I'm not talking about the uggo in the pic that you posted who needs a b&w filter and a light shining in her face to look decent.
That's not even a tranny, bro. I was just fucking with you. That's some female tripfag from another board.

You're the only one that wasn't talking about passing. This thread is literally about the concept of passing. Are you autistic? Is that why you can't follow context clues?

Learn to read and stay on point yourself. 4chan trannies are in the top 5% of passability, because 4chan trannies tend to be younger transitioners less scarred by testosterone than the older gen X and boomer forum-goers, like Susans or Trueselves.

I can't help but notice that you still haven't posted your own face. Could you try black and white and with a light in your face to look decent?

Btw, if someone looks good with a flash directly on their face from the front, they probably look pretty fucking good. There's a reason professional photographers don't usually shoot portraits with a flash right there. It creates ugly, unflattering light.

You're saying she passes in ugly, unflattering light.

Lolllll.
>>
>>8320218
Dollface looks like a drag queen because she uses way too much makeup to mask and contour her facial structure.
Just like blaire white, it looks really unnatural from other angles.

Put black and white girl and dollface in Bumfuck, Georgia and see which one winds up dead in a ditch faster.
>>
>>8320231
>That's not even a tranny, bro. I was just fucking with you. That's some female tripfag from another board.

Not her, but I think that girl actually is trans, she just doesn't mention it on /p/
>>
>>8320231
So why respond to my original comment which was clearly about 4chan trannies being ugly and not about whether they passed or not.
Clearly you don't know many trannies in real life or even see many in the media if you think the weebs on here are in the top 5%.
Fucking Thai ladyboys look better than the uggos on here.

Are you stupid? Photographers literally direct models to look for the light because it makes them look better. Lol.
It's the shadows cast on the face when you look away from the light that looks bad.
Have you never been on a fucking photo shoot?

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?
>>
>>8320236
She jokes about it all the time actually, but she's not. She's intersex or something though, Androgen Insensitivity I think.
>>
>>8320241
>Are you stupid? Photographers literally direct models to look for the light because it makes them look better. Lol.
Are you stupid? Photographers set up the lights off to the side and use diffusers to spread it evenly
https://shultzphotoschool.com/dont-ever-use-your-pop-up-flash-again-ever/

My father is a professional photographer. Never would he be caught dead shooting a flash directly into someones face. It's unflattering af.
>>
>>8320243
Oh. Then she still has XY chromosomes and no ovaries, interesting.
>>
>>8320241
>Photographers literally direct models to look for the light because it makes them look better
"Okay, beautiful, now I want you to LOOK INTO THE LIGHT"
"w-what?"
"LOOK INTO THE LIGHT CANDACE"
"LOOK INTO THE LIGHT"

I don't think you've ever had your picture taken btw because that's not how it goes down. http://www.sekonic.com/united-states/whatisyourspecialty/photographer/articles/the-five-basic-portrait-lighting-setups.aspx

Ring flashes and direct flash are universally considering to detract from someones beauty. that's why only really beautiful models tend to get shot that way, with the ring shape reflecting in their eyes.

t. I'm actually a portrait photographer, girl
>>
>>8320246

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocathnon-Selfie-Samsung-Blackberry-Motorola/dp/B0176AYJ4Y

These exist for a reason.
He's referring to the basic camera flash, you moron.
Lighting on your face is complimentary.
Especially in a black and white picture.

But it's cute that you can't address my other point.

Chan trannies pass as ugly women who look like boys.
>>
File: flash-mum-son-large.jpg (173KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
flash-mum-son-large.jpg
173KB, 425x282px
>>8320256
>https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocathnon-Selfie-Samsung-Blackberry-Motorola/dp/B0176AYJ4Y
thats a ringlight, not a direct flash
they produce different light
the real point of a ringlight is that it makes round marks in your eyes, which is a very glammy look. But the light itself is not flattering to facial geometry. It's no Rembrandt lighting or butterfly light.

>lighting on your face is complimentary
if your face is attractive, I guess

here's an unattractive example. Gosh, gurl, look at that complimentary light!

It's one thing if you're talking about blowing the highlights of someones skin out enough that their skin texture disappears and you cant see their wrinkled leather flesh but this photo isn't overexposed like that. I can see a few moles on her face, so she's probably not even wearing makeup. She's got good skin.

I bet you don't considering how much she triggers you though, lmfao.
>>
File: img_8896.jpg (1MB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
img_8896.jpg
1MB, 4368x2912px
>>8320256
>https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ocathnon-Selfie-Samsung-Blackberry-Motorola/dp/B0176AYJ4Y
this is the look thats actually for
notice that it doesn't really look the same at all

It's fad lighting, not flattering lighting. Go look at some paintings and see how many flattering portraits are painted with implied direct light.
>>
>>8320265
Well I suppose I'm attractive.
Sorry idk how ugly people have to light their pics.

But like I said, you're clearly ugly if you think chan trannies are decent looking.
>>
>>8320275
What specific chan trannies are you even referring to, if you think Dollface looks fine?
>>
>>8320275
You are ugly, though. You're 6'1 and 170 pounds I bet. Your insecurities are really apparent and I feel bad for you that you think you're hiding them.

Post your face and I'll post her in color. ;)
>>
>>8320275
>Well I suppose I'm attractive.
If that means you're attractive, then doesn't that also mean she's attractive? Because if she's having to light her face that way to appear attractive, and I'm saying that kind of light isnt attractive, but you're saying you must be attractive because you look good in it...

Your cognitive dissonance is really strong. Please don't kill yourself. I'm praying for you, sister.
>>
>>8320278
Idk I haven't used 4chan in a couple of years so I don't remember their names unless you said them.
All I know is that doll face actually tried to look like a normal woman whereas the rest looked like dirty gamer bitches.
>>
>>8320284
I wish I was bigger than 6'1 and 170lbs, although we use metric over here because imperial is retarded.
I'm not trans, retard.
I'm not posting a pic, I've already been stalked and harassed online when I posted a pic two years ago.
>>
>>8320287
You're ignoring the fact her pic is in black and white.
Post the colour pic.
I don't trust bitches who post black and white pics because they're incredibly complimentary.
>>
File: normalwoman.jpg (265KB, 1854x718px) Image search: [Google]
normalwoman.jpg
265KB, 1854x718px
>>8320288
Lol, you are dollface arent you?
I'm not even trying to hate, girl. I like dollface most of the time. But she is definitely more clockable than this jew.
>>
>>8320296
I'm not ignoring it, I'm just not reading my own insecurities into it as motives. I really doubt this random tripfag from another board who may or may not be trans took her picture in black and white so she could pass better when I reposted her pic on lgbt. That's just fucking absurd lmao.

>I'm not posting a pic
say it with me
HON
ONO
NOH
>>
>>8320301
both are qt
left looks younger but kind of obviously trap (cone tits, heavy makeup, unflattering skimpy clothes)
right looks like she could be left's mom
>>
>>8320301
2d doesn't count,
how would you know unless you met both irl?
>>
>>8320318
you wouldn't, but that's all we have to go on right now
Im pretty sure the one on the right lives in Alabama or Georgia or Mississippi or some other backwards state though, so if she's still alive I'm pretty sure she passes irl lol
>>
>>8320309
She took it in black and white because she looks fugly in colour.
You don't use snapchat do you?
I'm not trans, you ugly cretin.

>>8320301
I'm not dollface, I just respect that unlike the weebs on here she aspired to be a pretty girl and not settle for looking like a bull dyke.
>>
>>8320322
>I'm not dollface, I just respect that unlike the weebs on here she aspired to be a pretty girl and not settle for looking like a bull dyke.

Basically you're just describing the difference between AGPs and HSTSes. Of course AGPs are gonna look like grody gamer girls or dykes, because they're literally dykes, they have dyke brains. And of course HSTSes are gonna look like thots, because they have thot brains. This isn't hard.
>>
>>8320256
the first sample posted in the reviews confirms that its not flattering light...
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LLd9D-hcL._SL256_.jpg
makes her look like an oily loser

Those things are available because Chinese make them cheap and viral products are good business, not because they're actually flattering to anyone but supermodels.

You're a retard lol.
>>
File: 540786_3398.jpg (40KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
540786_3398.jpg
40KB, 902x600px
>>8320322
>She took it in black and white because she looks fugly in colour.
shes a tripfag from /p/ bro, she took it in black and white because she likes to shoot in black and white.
I found a color shot of her. Enjoy your triggering lolol.
>>
>>8320309
>>8320320
i know of a tripfag that looked quite good in pix, but when she appeared in a high res video w another cis dude, she went from 7/10 trap to like a 3
>>
>>8320333
Wow, she doesn't look... Bad necessarily? But for a CAIS woman, she looks pretty dang trans.
>>
>>8320326
So basically AGPs aren't really trans since dykes are basically men. And HSTS are like most other women?

>>8320327
They work for us pretty people.
I looked amazing when I used one of those light rings.
I wouldn't buy one though because I'm not a woman and I look pretty good without them anyway.

>>8320333
Yep.
She's ugly as fuck.
That's why she posts b&w pics.
Every time.
Nice hair though.
>>
>>8320335
Yeah thats a general rule, most trannies past better in pics, mannerisms clock people
If she's a tranny she probably has very passable mannerisms, because deep south rednecks don't take faggotry lightly.
>>
>>8320338
>So basically AGPs aren't really trans since dykes are basically men. And HSTS are like most other women?

Depends. An AGP at her worst comes off as just another autistic nerdy beta male, and an HSTS at her worst comes off as just another faggot. Whereas an AGP at her best comes off as a femme lesbian, and an HSTS at her best comes off as a.... Normal straight girl I guess.
>>
>>8320338
>So basically AGPs aren't really trans since dykes are basically men. And HSTS are like most other women?
More like AGP are pretty much like tomboy gamergirls, and HSTS are basically like cis girls who compete in beauty pageants until theyre 30 years old

but this is all a strawman, because the tranny zhir magesty Hondon is arguing about looks like neither a tomboy or a femme. Just looks like a complete normie.

>>8320337
Well she's pretty tall, maybe it isn't CAIS but something else. She's like 5'11 I think.
>>
>>8320343
you realize there are straight AGPs right? Like, a lot of them?

Not all straight trannies are HSTS.

AGP are genuinely transgender. HSTS are very effeminate drag queens. Why do you think Blaire White and most HSTS keep their girltinklers?
>>
>>8320343
>>8320346
But lesbians have man brains so AGPs aren't trans are they?
I mean if you have a man brain and a man body you're a man, right?

Would my friend who acts and looks like every other girl I know be HSTS then?
>>
>>8320339
wasn't so much mannerisms, heck her voice was cis tier
but you just have to realise that some people cherry pick and compose good photos

and so many pic are just head shots, which are much easier to compose
>>
>>8320349
Cis tier voice? Who was this?
>>
>>8320349
Yep.
Don't trust the selfies. They're one decent pic out of 500.
>>
>>8320348
>>8320348
not all AGPs are lesbians.
AGP means theyre into the idea of themselves as female on some sexual level, HSTS means they're effeminately gay and would be gay regardless of if they transitioned or not.

Most AGPs and most HSTS are straight, attracted to guys. Where they vary is that AGPs usually start off dating women or celibate, whereas HSTS start off as gay men.

HSTS are literally flamers from an early age, thats all the distinction means. An AGP enjoys having sex as a female, etc, whether their preference is gay or straight
>>
>>8320339
Yeah, she probably passes better in person than in photos even if that's where she lives.
It's probably actually more about voice and mannerisms than looks if you live somewhere really crazy backwater, lol. I've met some tall, ugly, gangley chicks born with vaginas in the southern states, she's probably a high 8 where she lives.
>>
>>8320353
Okay.
But you can't be trans unless you've felt like the opposite sex from birth can you?
I mean you aren't trans because you hit puberty and get an extreme fetish to be fucked like a woman. I mean that's an insult to the whole trans movement.
This is the opinion of someone from the outside.
Whereas this AGP thing is just.... Some extreme kink. It really isn't transsexuality is it?
>>
>>8320360
No, AGP is just one of the two trans typologies. It's just as valid as HSTS.
>>
>>8320360
AGPs and HSTS both usually know they're different from a young age
HSTS just get called faggots 90% of the time instead of 60% of the time, so they come to terms with being gay before they come to terms with being trans
I mean, I dont know what its like now, since kids are told about being trans, but when I was little (the early 90s) the concept wasn't in my brain. I knew I wanted to be a girl, but besides playing "house" a lot at kindergarten and having an affinity for nightgowns I didn't really know how to talk about it, and my parents certainly didnt understand it

both AGP and HSTS become INTENSELY AWARE of what they are when they hit puberty usually. It's more on the backburner while they're playing in fantasyland before puberty.

The distinction between the two is actually sociological (and its psychological components, like identifying as gay early on, are secondary characteristics of sociological conditioning)
It's not actually two different types of transsexuals. There is no "type" of transsexual. It's just a brain disorder or hormonal imbalance in utero or something that affects people in ways that are describable with language. the AGP/HSTS language is distinguishing personal traumas and experiences more than it is tribalized differences of identity.

Neither is a real monolith, they're just popular memes on lgbt because it's fun to act campy and insult each other for minor differences of identity.

It's like Canadians and Americans lol.
>>
>>8320366
It's more like Jungian archetypes imo than actual typologies. There's tremendous variation from either model and between the two.
It's all valid, the only ones that aren't valid are the made up genders. Ze/zhir/xe wtfever, all of those pronouns go to the Pence camps.
>>
>>8320360
>I mean you aren't trans because you hit puberty and get an extreme fetish to be fucked like a woman
Before puberty, you aren't that aware of sexuality unless someone violated you. Boys think girls have cooties. A lot of trannies start off having female friends at the youngest ages, like kindergarten, but then they distance usually as social pressure mounts, and that division usually lasts til puberty
>>
>>8320360
The biggest difference between AGPs and HSTS is that HSTS usually grew up in more accepting locations where they were allowed to explore their sexuality as a gay man before transitioning

AGPs usually grow up with more homophobic or transphobic pressures in flyover states.

Of course people with different childhoods are gonna develop a little bit differently. They're all still boys that want to become girls or girls that want to become boys. No point creating artificial distinctions because someone that grew up in San Francisco explored their sexuality earlier than someone from Kentucky.
>>
>>8320367
>>8320388
>>8320394
Oh okay.
Because looking at arguments on here it seems that AGPs are just nerdy guys with a fetish and HSTS seem like genuine trans girls with dysphoria.
Like the way people describe AGP on here, or maybe just the AGP population of 4chan really could just stay men because their behaviours and attitudes are that of Cis heterosexual men.
>>
>>8320414
thats just confirmation bias fueled by the fact that weirdos use 4chan.
a lot of people that think theyre agp arent trans at all. they're just crossdressers that went too far because they like anime.

You should be careful taking the opinions of a board of shut-ins as serious sociological survey.

The "real" trannies become obvious after they've been in transition for a good while and worked out all of their experimentation. ALL trannies go through some cringe periods while trying to find their place and style. Have you seen Blaire White's photos from 4-5 years ago? l o l
>>
>>8320419
I find that ignorant creature far too repugnant to even explore anything beyond her recent twitter posts.

I suppose you're right not to judge AGP by the "traps" on here.
>>
AGPs usually have higher IQ and more self-awareness than HSTS, that's why they dress more modestly and nerdy/geeky.

HSTS are known to have lesser IQ, the bimbo act isnt an act for them usually. With lesser IQ comes lesser self-awareness about whether you're drawing negative attention to yourself.

AGPs are usually meek af, so they blend in by being ignored, but then they're absolute freaks in bed.
HSTS are usually attention whores in public, but give sloppy head and anal.

t. chaser who used to prefer HSTS when I was still into cis emo girls, but prefer AGPs and crunchy cis hippies now
>>
>>8320429
>t. chaser who used to prefer HSTS when I was still into cis emo girls, but prefer AGPs and crunchy cis hippies now

Good taste, although aren't most AGPs more emo than crunchy?
>>
>>8320360
>But you can't be trans unless you've felt like the opposite sex from birth can you?
No one feels that way from birth, its when they encounter social and gender norms that they begin to feel that they're different, basic femininity (softness, kindness, etc) is a universal trait of childhood to begin with, you know?

A lot of trannies do start to feel weird about their genitalia before puberty, but it doesn't usually manifest as more than poking at it like its a mole in the bathtub. its not like you're well versed in plumbing at that age. And most parents don't detect it because kids in general do weird things to their genitals and its best not to talk about it out loud because you sound like a weirdo like I do right now.

I wish I didn't press post on this.
>>
>>8320433
Nah, not at my age. Most I see are nerdy art or technology majors, lots are hippies or punkish types.
HSTS seem to often start off as emos and transition into hyper-femme...wonder why ;)
>>
>>8319314
>WHAT IS GENDER DYSPHORIA
when will the Cissies ever learn?
>>
>>8320414
AGPs suffer true dysphoria, HSTS are just so faggy it's easier for them to fit in and trick straight man as women in our homophobic society.
>>
>>8320023
Just bee yourself ;^)
>>
>>8320463
This.
AGPs want to be fucked like women for the same reason cis women want to be fucked like women.

HSTS usually get fucked as boys first, but they want to date straight men, so they decide to get fucked like girls too. Most AGPs hate their body tremendously as boys and aren't at all sexual until they transition.
>>
>>8320490
Huh I never thought of it that way
HSTS really are just HS
>>
>>8320437
But why do some children fit those gender norms and others don't if it's not what they're born with?

>>8320463
>>8320490
But that's if you treated HSTS's like AGPs who are only interested in sex.
From my understanding everything about HSTS trans people is feminine apart from the body they were born into.
Even before they are attracted to boys sexually they want to be girls.
Whereas there are plenty of gay men who are both effeminate but also love being men and having gay sex.
The HSTS seem to be actual trans with dysphoria who's thought patterns and behaviour do not fit their assigned sex.
Whereas the AGPs (at least the ones on 4chan who like someone else said aren't even really trans) are simply fetishists.
Wanting to be fucked like a woman really doesn't qualify you as trans.
Being a woman isn't about being fucked, which is what you chan AGPs fail to understand.
>>
>>8319314
>Just dress up and have fun.
t. drag queen
>>
>>8320108
>The glam Kim Kardashian looking trannies are in the top 5%.
*top 0.5%
>>
>>8320561
>But why do some children fit those gender norms and others don't if it's not what they're born with?
Because human beings aren't monoliths. They have different interests. Trans people arent trans because they played with dolls as kids or wanted to, they're trans because they have severe mental stress over the way they are perceived by others, and how they interface with their own body

your understanding of HSTS seems to be that theyre all young transitioners or something. That's not really the case, and a lot of AGPs transition young too now.

Just because there is a strongly sexual component to some peoples identities doesn't mean there isn't anything else to it. It just means they're a little more sexually oriented.
AGPs don't *just* want to have sex as women, they want to do everything as women, because they feel more comfortable as women.

You need to realize that human beings are not islands, their environment affects them. If someone grew up in Tennessee, they might manifest their dysphoria at 15-16 as an AGP, if they grew up in California, their effeminate nature and homosexuality might manifest before their gender identity is recognized as trans. It's a mature of nurture, not nature. These are outcomes of inequality, to a degree.

It's quite easy to disprove the AGP concept as just a fetish, really. Fetishes get dulled by experience. Almost all AGPs as you understand them would detransition after 5-10 years, when life began to get boring and routine. But they don't. Most of them keep transitioning. A lot of them get SRS or orchiectomies and lose their sex drive for a while and still they remain in transition.

That's a lot of dedication to a sexual fetish, isn't it? To give up your fetish for your fetish?
>>
>>8320561
Sexuality is an obvious and deep component of transSEXUALITY regardless of HSTS, AGP, or whatever the fuck

Part of being an adult human being is sex and who you have it with and how you have it. It's a huge part of your identity for everyone, whether you acknowledge it or not.

HSTS is literally defined by the sexual component, and the existence of notable effeminate homosexuality before transition. It has nothing to do with how femme the individual is after transition.

The flaw with the entire model is that its a pathologization of learned and nurtured behaviors and differences of experience and expression, as expressed in a species with something called "plasticity"

Which is to say, that humans change and are affected by their environment and stressors.
An AGP might be an HSTS instead if they didn't go to a school where the only gay kid that ever went there got dragged behind a truck. It's not a complete model, and you seem to be forgetting that being a woman is not the same as being femme.
>>
>>8320641
>Part of being an adult human being is sex and who you have it with and how you have it. It's a huge part of your identity for everyone, whether you acknowledge it or not.

>tfw I'm AGP and I've been transitioning for years and I've never had real sex
>>
>>8320653
I'm sure you masturbate plenty.
>>
>>8320255
I'm not the other anon but thank you for roasting that bitch
>>
>>8320676
any time, it is what I do
>>
>>8320165
you're insane if you think that the sort of things women wear in Vogue and Marie Claire would look right on a body like mine
>>
>>8320914
>>8311551
>>
>>8320346
some intersex conditions actually make you taller than average, same for eunuchs
something about sex hormones influencing the body's growth signal
>>
>>8320918
yeah I saw it cheers
it was so long ago it's not really worth the hassle now, I ended up going into the CBT intake appointment, told them about my disability issues etc. that woman had glossed over, and they discharged me saying there was nothing they could do for those problems, CBT or otherwise, because they're the rational emotional response to my issues rather than the result of mental illness or poor thinking, and because being suicidal 24/7 and using drugs almost daily to avoid acting on those feelings is apparently "coping alright for the time being"
>>
>>8320923
oh my god is that why I got an inch taller after I had my orchiectomy?

I THOUGHT I WAS THROUGH WITH WORRYING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT UGHUHHHUU
>>
>>8320333>>8320097
This is the new definition of hon? I'm done with this stupid bored and it's insecuritis lol
>>
>>8320301
The one on the left isn't the AGP? LOL
>>
Itt: tranny logic
>>
File: 1399271894885.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399271894885.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
>>8319391
u luk absolootlee beauts tammy hun xxx
wat is it ur using for ur skin these days???? xox

shayla
>>
>>8320097
I'd tap it
>>
>>8323168
LOL, trannies consistently manage to be even dumber than actual women.

in all seriousness though -- for all the talk about how smart "agp's" supposedly are, every tranny programmer that I've met has been utterly abysmal at their job. we have no less than three transfemale programmers at my workplace, and if they aren't there for the sake of filling a quota then i can't even fathom why we've yet to fire them.
>>
>>8323798
That's odd, most I've met have been decent.
>>
>>8320097
>tfw you're a 6'4 gorilla and will never look this natural
time to learn how to tie a slipknot
>>
gee, maybe because I dont want to get lynched??
>>
>>8323798
Maybe they aren't agp, but trutrans and thats why they are dumb.
>>
>>8319854
Might as well be a fucking man if I have to resort to self defence
>>
>>8320066
Haha you just described my stint in the rave scene. Realized i was trans at 16 but didn't transition until 24. Now I regret being afraid.
>>
>>8326518
If you can't pass, then E will put you at a huge disadvantage in a violent situation. You'll also attract confrontation from transphobes/homophobes not to mention bullies feeling emboldened.

However this is strongly dependent on where you live.

You absolutely can rock a gun in the US, but using your right to self defense in public may put in you a bad legal situation, whereas being a scary looking masc repressor you might have avoided a violent situation entirely.
>>
>>8320097
who is this goddess? is she from here?
I don't want to be glamorous, I just want to look like this, like I could really be someone's mom. :(
>>
whats funny is they pass better than most of mtfg, but i feel like this also provides a point, they go fuck it and dress up anyway even if they dont pass, mtfg people tend to wait "till they pass without trying" BUT that rarely happens and they will only "pass" with lots of trying over time learning style, mannerisms and what/how to hide in terms of features. I also feel like mtfg doesnt realize most frumpy guy clothes wearing girls get sired through out the day.
>>
>>8326950
>I also feel like mtfg doesnt realize most frumpy guy clothes wearing girls get sired through out the day.
because they don't, that's retarded. maybe once a year if they have short hair and a flat chest.
>>
>>8326967
no they really do through out the day if they dress like frumpy fucks in baggy clothes that mke them look extra wide and they never speak and mumble like autistic fucks cause they too are weird shut ins. like i dunno i feel like most of mtfg has never even interacted with a cis female out side internet camwhores they develop jealousy over. There is a whole slew of gross otaku girls out there that live with their parents till they are 30.
>>
>>8320241
gonna nitpick at the thai ladyboys bit because

a) they get to start at like what, freaking 13
b) surprisingly thailand has an insane surgery culture, probably only second to korea, and there's tons of cheap plastic surgery there. you realise how much every frigging thai trans girl looks like a clone and i'm asian so ofc i'm not racially blinded

all the gang you're hating on in 4chan have never had a safe environment to yknow grow up as a woman in, give it time and stop bashing, jesus

also what's technically wrong with looking like a dyke? there's so many transbians, and many lesbians are dykes anyway rofl
>>
File: windowlicker.jpg (19KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
windowlicker.jpg
19KB, 460x310px
>>8323178
jesus christ
>>
>>8320945
if you do grow more, it'll be in non-masculine proportions that aid passing e.g. hips, torso/legs ratio etc.
>>
>>8320945
I nuked my balls with cypro and grew over an inch and a half in a year lol
I used to be 5 ft 11 pre-HRT, now I'm just over 6 ft 1
>>
>>8319352
> not concealed carrying

are you even a real tranny?
>>
>>8319314
Derrick Barry and Nebraska Thunderfuck, featured on HeyQween on YouTube -- their episode just came out today. In case any of y'all were curious!!
>>
>>8328036
This absolutely terrifies me I'm still on Cypro having liver problems. So now it's either an orchie or death and I could become taller fucking hell. Btw you should message me on fb sometime I feel like all of mtfg hates me now.
>>
>>8329502
>Nebraska Thunderfuck
Damn that's a good name.
>>
>>8320165
>women dress well in deptford
>>
>>8329703
Thunderf00k
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.