[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your gender identity >do you play eve online >do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: krautchan tier.jpg (46KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
krautchan tier.jpg
46KB, 750x574px
>your gender identity
>do you play eve online
>do you visit krautchan
>>
>>8318918
>male (male)
>no
>no
>>
>male
>no
>yes, everyday
>>
>>8318918
>male (AGP)
>yes
>no
>>
>>8319183
Your gender identity is AGP?!
>>
>>8319190
Sure, not really sure how else to explain it. I think when I was younger and wishing I was a girl, having dreams about being a girl, I could probably have been classified as being trans. Through my teens I mostly just tried to suppress those feelings but I had a bunch of other depressing shit going on that it wasn't too hard. Through my late 20s though it's turned into mostly a fantasy that is at times sexually arousing to think about. Actual social and physical transition just aren't practical.
>>
>>8318918
>female (mtf)
>no, but I've wanted to try it during those times I was nostalgic about freelancer
>no
>>
>>8319208
What could you have been classified as trans for? Have you had relationships and how did they go?
>>
File: so sad, also rich.gif (2MB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
so sad, also rich.gif
2MB, 400x231px
>>8319209
I started playing eve back in 2006 because freelancer kept crashing on me. Eve took 11 years of my life, at least I made it rich and famous in eve back in the day, but it's a dying game these days.
>>
>>8319213
The earliest I can remember feeling like I should have been a girl was around 7 or 8 I think. It wasn't sexual in nature at the time so AGP wouldn't really apply. I can remember being really envious of my younger sister though and would steal her clothes and toys and stuff and pretend to be a girl.

Haven't had any long term relationships, only a few short ones that ended abruptly. First was when I was in grade 5 and was more just puppy love kind of thing but wasn't sexual at all. She moved to a different school after she got hit by a van on the crosswalk out front of the school.

Second I was about 20 and I think I may have just misinterpreted her feelings for me. She'd invite me places, to parties, concerts, we'd go to each others' houses and sleep together (not sex, just sleeping in the same bed). I thought she may have had deeper feelings for me and asked about it but she said no, and I guess it got awkward and we never really interacted after that.

Last I was 25, met her through OKC, went on a few dates, she invited me to her place for dinner and to watch a movie, made out a bit and she wanted to go farther and put her hand down my pants but I wasn't comfortable having sex and asked her to stop. She flipped out and started crying, asking why I was even at her house, asking if I was gay or thought she was ugly, didn't like my answers and trying to calm her down, so she told me to get out and stopped talking to me.
>>
File: 1423842117001.jpg (217KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
1423842117001.jpg
217KB, 1280x711px
I used to visit Krautchan daily until I got a permanent ban.

And also:
>male (male)
>no
>not anymore
>>
>>8319550
what did you do
>>
>>8318918
> Male
> Yes
> Fuck no.

>>8319209
Free to play now.
>>
File: dancing_Spurdo.gif (202KB, 320x332px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_Spurdo.gif
202KB, 320x332px
>>8319567
I called a mod a cuck.
>>
>>8319274
>It wasn't sexual in nature at the time so AGP wouldn't really apply.
It can still be AGP even when it's just comforting.

>I can remember being really envious of my younger sister though and would steal her clothes and toys and stuff and pretend to be a girl.
Sounds AGP to me. Why were you jealous?

>She flipped out and started crying, asking why I was even at her house, asking if I was gay or thought she was ugly, didn't like my answers and trying to calm her down, so she told me to get out and stopped talking to me.
Women.
>>
>>8321248
And for that they proved you right.
>>
>>8318918

MtF
No
No
>>
>>8321248
they only give my three to six day bans when I do that but I only do it over my mobile network
>>
File: XFX_Radeon_HD_4650_AGP.jpg (18KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
XFX_Radeon_HD_4650_AGP.jpg
18KB, 300x235px
>>8321283
tf is AGP?
>>
>>8324454
An obsolete bus.
>>
>>8321283
Why would that be AGP though?
>>
File: questioning refugee.jpg (37KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
questioning refugee.jpg
37KB, 250x333px
>>8327197
>>8327983
seriously I am not a native of this board and would like to know your terminology
>>
>>8329069
AGP = AutoGynoPhobia = Fear of Tailpipes
>>
>>8329069
Think of it like this. Being gay wouldn't just mean getting aroused by men. You'd also enjoy men romantically, maybe have a fit guy as your desktop, etc. Being comforted by imagining yourself as a girl and crossdressing is AGP the same way.
>>
>>8329151
Does AGP have man on desktop?
>>
File: submissivewoman.jpg (65KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
submissivewoman.jpg
65KB, 300x450px
>>8329188
For an AGP it's more likely to be a hot girl or a man and a woman with only her face in sight.
>>
>>8318918
>yes
>no
>no
>>
>Female (MtF)
>No
>Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
>>
>>8329319

>with only her face in sight

Do you mean with her face being the only face shown?
>>
>>8332424
Yes. It's not certain but it's a sign.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.