[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

usually i say sup /b/ but you aren't /b/. Anyway, my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: tenor.gif (344KB, 220x145px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
344KB, 220x145px
usually i say sup /b/ but you aren't /b/.
Anyway, my gf or whom I thought was my "girl-friend" hasn't been very open with me for a while now and sex has been non-existent for the past idk how long - a very long time. But "she" says she is still in love with me, wants to be with me, wants to do it with me, etc. etc.

Now just over the past week she revealed to me that she is bi-sexual (I had suspicion seeing her browser history) and she says she's also "agender" which I'm not very familiar with except that she knows she's a girl inside and out but doesn't want to be labeled a girl, or a boy, or anything I guess. She has always been a tomboy, got out of the dresses early and into board shorts and sweats.

I still love her the same as she tells me she loves me no different but I am not sure how to approach her on how this flows with our relationship. She's really emotional about a lot right now, mainly family stuff (they don't know that she's bi and agender, just other things going on causing her stress/anxiety)
Anyway my real concern is a guy she met online and spends hours with chatting and I've let her know it bothers me especially when I'm being sidelined on nights we planned to do stuff.
>>
>>8318044
This guy seems unstable and if she disconnects or leaves to chat with anyone else he begins to cry and whine then turns it on her [my gf] making her feel guilty for wanting to do something else. I think this guy believes they're online-dating but she assures me it's nothing like that yet I see lots of "i love you" messages and "I can't wait till we can meet each other one day". Never any sexting though but of course they voip more often than not which they're doing right now hence I'm here.

I've told her we need to talk about this but she keeps putting it off, too tired, too stressed that day, can it wait till tomorrow. Driving home today I brought it up and she asked if we could do it via chat because she doesn't know how to say things with words (which is true of us both). I just want her to talk to me about "him".
>>
File: 1495211921826.jpg (12KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
1495211921826.jpg
12KB, 249x228px
>>8318044

>Anyway my real concern is a guy she met online and spends hours with chatting

prepare2Bcucked
>>
>>8318078
that's my fear but she assures me there's nothing. I even said to be real about it and if this is it then let it be it so we can both move on but she again assures me she wants me and me only (except when she's needing a females touch being bi which I'm cool with, i get that need)
>>
File: 1495175520532.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495175520532.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>8318093

That's how it always starts

>oh we're just chatting anon!
>nothing kinky here
>i feel i can really open up to this guy
>i swear i'll only wuv you anon and nobody else
>10hourslater.png
>he wants to meet me, i promise no silly business
>le text
>he wants to have sex with me!
>if you love me anon, you'll let me have this
>i need it!

then you're in the doghouse living on a beggar's diet of pity fucks while JaMarcus plows her asshole nightly but you're too much of a chickenshit to break it off because you're codependent.

See you on /polyamory/ Can't wait to read about your impending breakdown and Stockholm-esque rationalization.

Don't deny me this sensible chuckle anon...
>>
>>8318148
This guy is no where near where we live and there's no chance of a physical meet up.
>>
>>8318281
Maybe she just says it to satiate the other dude. It's not uncommon to say a bunch of shit you don't mean, especially on the Internet.
>>
>>8318044
Is your SO planning any transition? I know some of the agender biological females use low dosage testosterone with 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.
>>
>>8318362
It's possible but I feel she does this with me too then. She says sorry so frigging much I tell her to stop being sorry for things she's not at fault for. Like I did upset her before class the other day which I knew I shouldn't have brought it up but she put it off over and over and over. She apologized to ME for being upset when I admitted it was MY fault and I should never had asked her before class.
>>
File: 1475982768363.jpg (38KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
1475982768363.jpg
38KB, 600x557px
>>8318044
Take my information with a grain of salt because permavirgin here but here's my advice. Listen to these two.
>>8318078
>>8318148
>>
>>8318417
IF she was, I would support her choice. It's something I want to bring up to her. I love her for her, not her looks or body. I mean, I'd still want the vagina to be intact but it's really her choice and I'll be there by her side.
>>
It is possible that your SO is just being friends with that other person. It is something that you should try to talk about, you should attempt to implement their proposal to discuss this matter using text.
>>
>>8318461
I'm hoping so - that this online person is just someone she can freely talk to without the sense of being judged by someone she knows personally, in real life.
I will attempt the text thing with her, its just hard because many things sound right in my mind but when I express them - sometimes it comes our wrong. She does the same and is why she chose the text thing. A little more monotone I guess. But body language is just as important?
>>
You sound like a pussy ass bitch who deserves to be cucked.
Fucking stand up for yourself and be straight. Tell her that it's not okay for her to put this online friend above you, tell her it's not okay to say "I love you" and that other shit, tell her that she needs to be a fucking adult and that relationships are a god damn two way street so she needs to abide by you as much as you do to her and all this "emotional" crap and being bi and agender and wanting to fool around with girls is just proof that she is using you and you are Co dependant so neither want to take a fucking stand and do something.
>>
File: 6542652.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
6542652.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>8318044
>>8318049
b/ro are you serious? Unless you like being a cuck little bitch tell her to end this shit or you end the relationship. Like if it bothers you they chat for hours, and she still does it, thats a problem, and a clear indicator she doesnt really take you that seriously tbqh. Like how is this not obvious?
>>
>>8318044
Why are you asking anyone on 4chan, a site filled with buttmad virgins? The view on relationships is warped here and I wouldn't trust it if I were you. Go to some normie relationship forum or some shit.

Anyways, I wouldn't try forcing anything too hard since she sounds like an anxious person and anxious people tend to withdraw the more pressure is put onto them. Not exactly a good trait, but still. Right now you're sounding very patient and caring. Honestly I think you're doing fine and you just need to do what you feel is right.
>>
>>8319533
>a site filled with buttmad virgins?

>tfw married almost 5 years

OP, your queer afab lover is scouting out potential partners. Literally, go turn off the router on her bitch ass and insist on having that talk.

If she refuses or tries to beg off, drop the ultimatum: "deal with it NOW, or I bounce"

If she wont discuss it, pack your shit and leave. She has 10 days to find a new room mate for June's rent, that is the cost of being a slut.
>>
>>8319568
>"married" for 5 years

How have you managed that long without getting caught?
>>
>>8319533
>buttmad virgins
Projecting much? Honestly op, deal with it now or face the consequences later.
>>
>>8319589
>How have you managed that long without getting caught

Caught doing what, anon? Yard work? General house maintenence?

This site is 14 years old... not every anon is in mum's basement.
>>
File: funny-jesus-take-wheel-truck.jpg (48KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
funny-jesus-take-wheel-truck.jpg
48KB, 540x358px
>>8318044
>sex has been non-existent for the past idk how long - a very long time

are you a lesbian?
if you are a man then what happened to your balls?
if you are a dyke just let her have her fun with this dude.
lesbian bed death is real.
she thinks she's bi because this dude told her she's pretty and she's desperate for attention since you've been ignoring her.
let her have an awful experience with him and come running back to you begging you for forgiveness.
then dump her.
she's a skank and you're not attracted to her anyway or your sex life wouldn't be dead.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.