[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid tranny need help... be with my GF for 6 years then started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Crushed-Cars2.jpg (2MB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
Crushed-Cars2.jpg
2MB, 1200x852px
stupid tranny need help...
be with my GF for 6 years then started transition 1.5 years ago. First a lot of quarrels. I was waiting to start hrt - wanted to save our relationships. Done. Accepted me after 1.5 years, when I said that - yes HRT more important and i can't wait. Sometimes, we are really well, she calls me her GF, together chose me new name.... - she doesn't like it but she accepted me. Then I started think one day that this 1.5 years were fucking hard for me, I still waiting for hormones, 24 years old, have no job - during this time she didn't tell me anithing positive about my transition only neutral or negative things.

Today she made me feel shame again like all i do is a sin (we are not religious)(because she were mad about that we are going to store my sperm and if she will get pregnant it would be in lab).

Today I first time said that all she does is making me feel pain every day. Said that i hate her (but i love her). And a lot of other shit.

When I came out to some friends - first question is - wow and she accepts you?
Nobody doesn't give any fuck about me.

Right now I'm fucking tired. No hormones - my psychiatrist just listen to me that is it - have no idea when he going to give me it. Feel like a shit. Just can't do anything.
>>
>>8315676
can't you self-med? you can't rely on your psych to be sensible about trans issues, if you have enough money at least buy testosterone blockers online
>>
>>8315676it will make your psyc get his act together and write your a script
>>
>>8315707
i mean if you self med, like Robin said
>>
>>8315676
Wow sounds rough, how is your girlfriend holding up? Seems like a lot she has to go through.
>>
>>8315718
go to hell
>>
>>8315676
hmm op here - we are good again - thanks all
>>
Get on hormones you retard, self med if you need to
Break up with the bitch
>>
>>8316101
if the goal is happiness i cant break up with the bitch
I have cypro. but stoped because of storage of sperm - for her
>>
>>8315676
Move the fuck on

Also, I can't well but is this written like shit?
>>
>>8316236
really why? why? yes, english is not my mother language
>>
>>8315676
your gf doesn't accept you for who you are. you want to transition, but your gf seems to be against the idea and is holding you emotionally hostage. so it looks like you will have to make an ultimatum decision: either break up with your gf and begin your transition, or stay with your gf but repress and give up on transitioning for the sake of staying with her.
>>
>>8316372
I am transitioning
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.