[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do doctors and psychologists feel about mtf that are still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

How do doctors and psychologists feel about mtf that are still in boymode and have a male voice still?
Does it make it harder to get onto HRT?
>>
>>8314640
I just started visiting a phychologist, second visit next week. I filled out a form and it had the question about whether or not i've ever taken hrt medications, which i had self medded online for about 16 or so days. Not enough to actually do anything. And the therapist asked me if i just came there to get meds, and she was totally cool if thats what i wanted. I don't look fem at all really, other than shaved body hair and dyed straightened blond hair. And the people at the office kept asking me if i had another name i wanted to go by. So, i don't think they'll care, though this therapist specialized in gender issues/lgbt issues.

I guess she recognized that i was going to do it no matter what, and said she would help me get it legally.
>>
6 months official medding and still boymode/boyvoice, if you can find a decent therapist it's fine.
>>
>>8314697
No gender psyches in my location here in NZ, and the only gyno is a bit of a dick who mainly does diabetes.
>>
>>8314697
I still need to think of a name, but it needs to start with A, because my signature is just A.Mylast name and cbf changing it, even if it is just one letter, it's ingrained in my head and it'd piss me off.
>>
>>8314735
>it needs to start with A
Alice.
>>
>>8314854
Was thinking Ally, or Aurora. I really like Aurora, I've always wanted to be called that, but the only Aurora I know got picked on for having a hooker name.
>>
>>8314854
>>8314887
came to post this. hrt is a rabbit hole
>>
>>8314735
Avicenna
>>
>>8314908
>Islamic scholar

No thanks, don't want to be named after someone from a religion that wants people like me executed.
>>
>>8314927
that's why it's funny
>>
>>8314735
What culture are you from? It makes sense to pick a name that is ethnically usual. You don't want to be odd in the way a Chinese guy named Kevin is odd.
>>
>>8314957
Tons of chinese people have western names
>>
>>8314957
NZ, anything goes here really.
>>
>>8314640
It can make it a little harder but worst case you can talk to a therapist more and build rapport and they'll come to understand you and will give you the letter for hrt eventually
>>
If you're self-medding they'll probably give you a prescription. I think legally speaking they'd have to since it is a situation of harm reduction at that point. You're going to continue taking the pills whether they like it or not, so the prescription helps avoid issues with ordering from shady online pharmacies.
>>
>>8315003
Really hard to self med in NZ, none of the sites ship here.
I kinda want to lie and say I have been self-medding, but if they check my blood they'll know I'm lying.
>>
>>8314976
>Anything goes
Anonette
>>
>>8314887
Yeah, please, for the love of god, don't go for "Aurora".
>>
>>8315042
Anna for short
>>
>>8315144
Yeah I probably shouldn't. It's just always been my favourite name, but it sounds weird when saying it, like it is not supposed to be a name.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.