[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never have a female, or even feminine, body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: JUST.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
322KB, 591x716px
>tfw you will never have a female, or even feminine, body
>tfw you will always be a giant manhon
>>
>>8312291
What's the loli in your avatar doing?
>>
>>8312310
Being sad, I guess. I dunno, I found it on /r9k/. Looks like it's from K-On, but I haven't watched it in years.
>>
>>8312291
Yay you have two options
>Hrt and hope for the best
>Drink lots of alcohol

>>8312314
>>8312310
It's mio in the ep about when they were kids.
>>
>>8312328
>tfw HRT for 1 year already
HRT won't shrink my ribcage and shoulders or make me shorter :(
>>
>>8312332
No it wont. Clothes and proper makeup/angles will.

Not even females are real, i know girls with big and gross feet or horse jaws. The cute big eye small ribcages girls you see are a minority, for every cute girl there's 50 ugly females, but you don't notice them. Consider drinking alcohol if not on cypro.
>>
>>8312353
>Clothes and proper makeup/angles will
No. Nothing will change bone structure like that.
>>
>>8312291
>tfw loli hormones dont exist
>tfw you cant shrink your torso
why even bother
>>
File: Snapchat-4650349527912120464.jpg (222KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4650349527912120464.jpg
222KB, 720x1184px
>tfw have fem body but all dysphoria comes from facial hair
>too scared to call for more laser cause it hurts
>try and hide face all day everyday
>>
>>8312860
If you're scared of laser why don't you just go? That doesn't seem like a big motivator for not going
>>
>>8312860
Maybe it's just the kind of photo but you look really nice. The hair, choker, tummy, bra, blouse, hand, tits, panties.
>>
>>8312878
I did for a while but I keep putting off calling for an appointment. Maybe I'll call next week or something T_T
>>
File: WIN_20161030_02_17_51_Pro.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161030_02_17_51_Pro.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>8312901
Thanks. They're a few months old I don't really take dirty pics anymore
>>
>>8312933
I like the top and panties combo, especially the top. Your hair and body generally are good again. The hair looks really luscious. Your jaw looks maybe male but not too badly so and your lips are hide. Your legs are kinda nondescript, not super hot or super male.

Why don't you take dirty pics any more?
>>
If you are a woman, you are a woman and you have a woman's body no matter what it looks like. Fuck """masculine""" and """feminine""". No such thing, its all cultural and made up with cisnormative ideals in mind. Period. Your body is exactly as feminine as you want it to be, regardless of how it looks or whatever else.

So tired of body oppression and trans people in pain because they don't look cis enough.
>>
Remember boys, you can always put a bullet through your skull to fix your problem.
>>
>>8312984
what
>>
File: IMG_20161028_121526434.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161028_121526434.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8312976
I've always though of my legs as the best part of me, I'm 5'11" so they go on forever. It's hard to get good pics of them.

>Why don't you take dirty pics any more?
No one who seems interested desu. What's the point if all I get back is "oh I didn't see you sent that xD"
>>
>>8312984
That's bullshit and you know it. Passing is more than just self acceptance. I'd rather be a man than be a hon, desu.

No amount of "fuck cisnormative ideals" is going to shrink my 30" barrel ribcage or reduce my 5'8" skeleton. I'll just stay in boy mode forever.
>>
>>8313023
Your legs look good there. What are you wearing?

>What's the point if all I get back is "oh I didn't see you sent that xD"
Take them for yourself girl!
>>
>>8313029

What is wrong with a 30" barrel ribcage? What is wrong with 5'8"?

If you are a woman, you are a woman. You are a 5'8", 30" barrel ribcage, "boy mode" woman. And that is so beautiful, that you have the courage to stand up for yourself and exist in a hostile world.

I feel rotten to see all the self-hate on 4chan. I'm sorry that you were taught you are a 2nd class woman. I am sorry you were fed bullshit poisonous cisnormative beauty ideals since birth. I am sorry you were taught this garbage gender dichotomy, where men supposedly look like Y and women look like X and god forbid a woman look like Y or a man looks like X or anyone looks like Z. I am sorry you think you need to "pass" to be beautiful or worse yet a "real woman".

Imagine a world where cis women tortured themselves that they didn't look trans enough, and there were insults towards those cis women who looked "too cis". How cruel would that be? Don't do it to yourself. Love yourself and your ribcage that protects your internal organs.
>>
>>8313029
even at 5'4 it's not enough. my body isn't as feminine as i want. i can't even change what i want ww
>>
>>8313029
>I'd rather be a man than be a hon
This is why gatekeeping exists. You even failed at being a tranny. How low is that.
>>
File: IMG_20170406_120640521.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_120640521.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>8313064
Same tank top as the pic above, I just pulled it down a little, this shot shows off my leg shape a bit better.

>Take them for yourself girl!
eh I've thought about it but I'd rather eat mcdonalds and read manga with my time at the moment
>>
>>8312353
Ugly women rarely get misgendered.
>>
>>8313096
Hey, I remember you first posting that jacket! Your face doesn't look super fem but looks like it passes and is probably cute. I doubt very much you need FFS.

Your legs look typical female. Your body in general passes but of course clothes make it easier.

Your hair is still nice. Personally I preferred the red.

In every pic your hands have looked great. They're such a male feature for many trans girls but from these pics yours have looked cis. You're very lucky. Of course they might not look so good irl.

>Same tank top as the pic above, I just pulled it down a little
It looked like a bodysuit!

>eh I've thought about it but I'd rather eat mcdonalds and read manga with my time at the moment
Do you like dirty pics of yourself?
>>
>>8313071

Cis women torture themselves because they think they don't look feminine enough ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>8312291
pics please
>>
>>8313292

And that's horrible and bullshit, and there's no such thing as "feminine" anyway (who decides what is feminine?).

So why are you doing the same to yourself?
>>
File: Snapchat-3876464462015728691.jpg (179KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3876464462015728691.jpg
179KB, 720x1184px
>>8313254
Yeah I love that jacket a lot

>Your hair is still nice. Personally I preferred the red.
Most people say that. I've had it, blonde, red, blue, and now I'm back to my natural black, though I gotta dye it again because it's faded a little.

>In every pic your hands have looked great
I got small hands with long fingers. My nails are nice and curved too.

>Do you like dirty pics of yourself?
wew rude
I meant like post a collection of pics I think turn out well on instagram or tumblr or something. I'm close to fucking 30 and my bodys only getting worse, I'd love to feel good looking before I'm old and alone
>>
>>8313372
Post a pic with blonde hair?

>wew rude
kek

>I'm close to fucking 30 and my bodys only getting worse, I'd love to feel good looking before I'm old and alone
That's pretty sad ;_;
>>
File: IMG_20170519_210831.jpg (145KB, 720x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_210831.jpg
145KB, 720x957px
ugh had to delete post it was rotated for some reason, don't really like this pic but it's all I can find

>>8313441
I had to dig forever for this, I even found an old picture of a girl I have a crush on BOY IM SURE NOT A CREEP

This pic is very old, I used to have my hair super long.
>>
>>8313525
Yeah 4chan rotates portrait photos.

I like the red better still. Why did you cut it shorter?

>I even found an old picture of a girl I have a crush on BOY IM SURE NOT A CREEP
W-What's wrong with that?!
>>
File: Snapchat-8704529158569877801.jpg (152KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8704529158569877801.jpg
152KB, 720x1184px
>>8313631
>Why did you cut it shorter?
unmanageable, needed a lot of conditioner for it to not be shit. I'm going to grow my bangs back out again though.

>W-What's wrong with that?!
I don't really know them.. T_T so I guess it's just creepy of me. Why did I even admit that ugh, oh well whos gonna know s-sounds like your the same though?
>>
>>8313712
Hair still great. Why are you going to grow the bangs out?

>s-sounds like your the same though?
I don't even know where they are saved and I might have lost them, but I hopefully still have pictures of a girl I barely even met. I haven't even thought of her for ages and haven't seen the pictures for years.
>>
>>8313827
>Why are you going to grow the bangs out?
Like it more I guess

>pictures of a girl I barely even met
I had forgotten about the pic till I saw it. I get infatuated with people it's a big problem of mine. Learning to not do that but it's hard cause I've been like that since I was just a kid
>>
>>8313890
>Learning to not do that but it's hard cause I've been like that since I was just a kid
What's it like when you're around someone you're infatuated with? How have you tried not to do it?
>>
>>8314039
>What's it like when you're around someone you're infatuated with?
You mean like actually physically around or? Depends on whats happening.

>How have you tried not to do it?
Depends on the case. Mostly just try to remember I imagine things and there's probably nothing there, remember they turned me down, they don't know me I don't know them etc that kinda stuff. I've just gotten better at not getting feelings for people by spending less time and not being personal I guess. Learning to be more introverted and have fun by myself.
>>
>>8314106
>You mean like actually physically around or?
Yes, physically around. Although I'm curious what it's like in general.

I think I used to feel the same way but it faded naturally because I'm introverted or maybe because my mindset automatically has the they don't know me, there's nothing there thoughts.
>>
Sorry had to deal with the reality of diabetes

>>8314142
fug where do I even start, gosh this is kinda embarrassing. I guess if I don't know them I can be pretty cold and just leave or ignore them. I become really self conscious and change all my body language so the person might not notice, maybe because I'm shy. Mostly I just stare which is kinda creepy and something I've learned not to do

In general if its the feels side you're asking my senses get messed up, it feels like I can touch things around me, things get brighter I feel kinda pulled back like I'm in third person. All the typical stuff too I guess, I blush a lot, shake a little wish I could kiss etc. I feel like I'm explaining this bad cause I'm not sure what you're asking.

Not to say I've never been around someone I like and always been a bumbling idiot ;_;
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.