[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Blanchardism if only HSTS are described as having the brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 5

File: Ren 4.png (555KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 4.png
555KB, 1280x720px
In Blanchardism if only HSTS are described as having the brain of the opposite sex, while A*Ps still have both the body AND the brain of their natal sex then why are the HSTS assumed to be ~trutrans?~ Shouldn't they be in the "I" of LGBTQI instead? Cause if you think about it having half the attributes of one sex and the other half of the other is really just an intersex condition, they're not ~transitioning~ from one sex to another cause they already WERE that sex to begin with.

Meanwhile A*Ps are the ACTUAL transgenders cause they're really transitioning from one sex to another since they didn't possess any qualities of their desired sex from before, its an ACTUAL transition; they're LITERALLY changing sex!

A*P confirmed for ~trutrans~! Dirty HSTS pls go in the back of the LGBTQIAP bus to the "I" section where you really belong.
>>
>>8310826
>implying HSTS aren't just G and L who took things too far
>>
>>8310827
>Implying G and L aren't just HSTS who took things too far out of gender rebellion.
>>
>>8310829
Pseudo-cissexuality is valid you shitlord
>>
File: 1494999822413.jpg (28KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494999822413.jpg
28KB, 354x313px
I will eat your anime.
>>
>>8310837
No it isn't he's right
>>
>>8310847
So I'm right? LG aren't natural and are all just HSTS intersex hermaphrodites unable to accept their natural place in the world?

>tfw can no longer avatarfag thanks to not having any ban evasion capabilities like Cara
>>
>>8310826
So LG technically aren't real cause they're just repressed hermaphrodites? LGBT should really be called BTQUIAP?
>>
>>8310826
You're only trans if you're born into the wrong body.
If your mind and body match then you're not trans you're literally just a Cis person with an extreme fetish.
Hence why HSTS are trans and AGP are just perverts.
>>
>>8310837
Not everyone in G and L are MetaCis. Some are just repressing HSTS.
>>
>>8310826
>Shouldn't they be in the "I" of LGBTQI instead?
Your mistake is believing there is a QI.
Your mistake is falling for meme tier psychology and social science.
Your mistake is being a tripfag.
You are the mistake son.
>>
>>8310892
t. a butthurt pseudocissy who's probably autogamp to boot
>>
>>8310898
A*P are fetishists, trannies are mentally ill and cissies are boring normies.
>>
>>8310906
Nah homosexuals are fetishists and trannies are malformed.
>>
>>8310919
Everyone is a fetishist in their own way.
>>
>>8310887
But what if we were wrong all along and its exactly the opposite?

After all if you go strictly just by definition A*Ps are the only ones doing any actual transitioning here, the HSTS are just trying to fix their intersex disorder.

Why else would the I and T be separate if they were the same? They're not, which means one group of trannies are the legit, real deal (the A*Ps) and the other are just misnamed hermaphrodites.
>>
>people taking QIAP seriously
Holy shit this is getting out of hand.

QIAP is literally invented by cishet females so they don't have to admit to themselves that they're cishet.
They're the Rachel Anne Dolezals of LGBT.
>>
>>8310937
>Intersex not real

HSTS trannies are *literally* I though, just mislabeled. Also explain physical hermaphrodites that are born with ambiguous genitalia?
>>
>>8310940
Intersex is not part of LGBT.
>>
File: murderous hon.jpg (152KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
murderous hon.jpg
152KB, 1280x723px
Reeee
>>
>>8310943
So HSTS should just gtfo out of LGBT all together since they're really intersex? But since LG are said to be on the HSTS spectrum too do the L&G letters even really exist?

Should the whole thing just be renamed to
B&T?
>>
>>8310948
>So HSTS should just gtfo out of LGBT all together since they're really intersex? But since LG are said to be on the HSTS spectrum too do the L&G letters even really exist?
You know very well that's bullshit.
>>
>>8310943
lgbti is the official acronym in australia
it makes more sense, anyway, because lgbt are all linked (mostly because of hstses, but not exclusively -- there are some notable transbians in l history) but lgb and ti are more linked to each other and so you don't get as many people bitching about dropping the t
>>8310826
have you ever seen how terfs react to trans people implying we have anything in common with intersex people, cody? it's horrifying
being honorary truintersex would probably be better than being trans, but that's nowhere near the overton window right now
>>
>>8310928
AGPs aren't trans.
They do not have dysphoria since you yourself have pointed out they are mentally male.
If you're both physically and mentally male you are just a Cis male.
You AGPs are literally just over indulged and spoilt beta men.
Why would you need to transition if you are just a man?
Because you're perverted fetishists.
>>
>>8311106
>lgbti is the official acronym in australia
I don't care what a bunch of cishets decide is the official acronym.
Only some mere decades ago our existence was officially illegal. A little longer ago slavery was officially legal.
You don't defend something official if it's morally wrong Trent.
>>
>>8310826
The brain/intersex thing is just theory. All we know is that HSTS *act* and *think* like the other sex. Until they are provably intersex, they will keep belonging in the L and G, not the I.

You're right that A*Ps are the real Ts though.

>>8310837
PsCis belong in the T too.
>>
Why are you people so concerned with who's what?

Life is more than acronyms.

If someone wants to transition, let 'em. Who cares about the alphabet soup. Transitioning is a big thing, no one just does that without a really good reason.
>>
>>8311160
>Life is more than acronyms.
I agree, we shouldn't forget this. LIMTA.
>>
>>8311172
QFT
>>
>>8311113
There's nothing to suggest that AGP is the cause of dysphoria.
>>
>>8311339
>doesn't know the typology
>>
>>8311113
>AGPs aren't trans

Blanchard-senpai disagrees with you.
>>
>>8311153
But brain scans have already proven that HSTS have the same brains as the opposite sex (especially when compared to A*Ps) so why haven't they been pushed into the I already?

>Belong to the L and G

If you go by the purest form of the typology and believe that all cis gays are basically just repressing HSTS then should there even exist an LG? Wouldn't that make cis gays truly intersex? If studies and brain scans definitively prove that HSTS have the same brain as their transitioned sex as well as cis gays how long till the LGBT gets renamed to the IBT?
>>
>>8320590
Cody you should join the Discord
>>
File: morot.png (53KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
morot.png
53KB, 250x195px
Hey its Cody the horse girl
>>
>>8320590
>She sade Blanchard as it hade som authority
>>
>>8320601
The brain can't count as intersex until it's shown to be congenital.
>>
Cody why do you hate gay men so much?
>>
>>8320638
I LOVE gay men, I want to BE a gay man why would I hate my favorite letter of the LGBT?

Lesbians though are pretty trash, lets be honest.
>>
>>8320603
>>8320613
>>8320638
I don't follow tripfag shit, is this something funny enough for me to care about?
>>
>>8320613
>horse boy

FTFY, please use preferred pronouns only senpai
>>
>>8320652
>Lesbians though are pretty trash, lets be honest.

>tfw forcing yourself to be pseudobi instead of transbian
>>
>>8320652
no gay man wanna fuck you horse cunt kind understand your frustration and hate
>>
>>8320613
>>8320619
wew, what triggered this misgendering?
>>
There is no T. There is only I. If your brain, an organ, thinks its female when your body is male, this is intersex. No different than if your ovaries developed as testes instead.

The only reason transsexuality isn't automaticaly lumped in as intersex expression from the beginning is rooted in mystical ideas about the soul and the brain being "different" than any other organ in the body

I doubt the egyptians had this problem, since they didn't even know the brain was the source of the "soul"

Really makes you think about how pointless all your bickering is, huh, captives to flawed language concepts?
>>
>>8320681
A*Ps would still be trans though since barely anything about us is intersex.
>>
>>8320681
How does having an ETLE make you intersex?
>>
>>8320678
what? shes just a girlfag how wanna/pretend be trans
>>
>>8320660
Why stop only at pseudo, did you know males are actually more likely to be bi than females? ^:)
>>
>>8320688
Most trannies are A*P tho.

Why, you're likely to be yourself!
>>
>>8320690
>Why stop only at pseudo,
I don't know how to make it into trubi.

>did you know males are actually more likely to be bi than females? ^:)
Wait anon explain this!
>>
>>8320690
>did you know males are actually more likely to be bi than females? ^:)
Girl keep dreaming
>>
>>8320690
All bi males are AGP tho...
>>
>>8320695
>I don't know how to make it into trubi

Its easy, just get rid of all those preconceived notions and socializing regarding toxic masculinity and keep thinking of yourself as a real girl and voila!

>explain this!

...I mean, the fact that we've had numerous ancient societies like Rome and Greece were male bisexuality was the norm but absolutely nothing recorded in any ancient society regarding female bisexuality didn't tip you off enough? How about the fact that when a cis girl says she's bi she's always assumed to be lying for attention and is really straight but no such assumption exists for when a dude comes out as bi?
>>
>>8320686
your brain is by definition intersex if you identify with the opposite gender
a cis brain identifies as its biological gender.

just because you've adopted AGP as a label because you learned about blanchard through 4chan doesnt mean its a valid label.

I hope you realize those brain scan studies are largely discredited by the concept of neural plasticity, but that this is beside the point regardless because
cis
people
dont
want
to
transition

You can subdivide the tranny category all you want, down to the individual level, but the archetype is defined by the shared characteristic, and that is a brain that thinks its the other gender.

>>8320687
What I've claimed is by nature neither provable or disprovable until we fully map out the brains functions. We are nowhere close to doing that.

I am instead using Occam's Razor to claim that if we ignore the impact of the idea that the soul is channeled through the brain or some other nonsense, we are left with the fact that the brain is an organ, and its function is thinking. If your thinking is about being the opposite gender, you do not have a cis brain.

Intersex disorders aren't always visible morphology either, they're simply understood genetic differences. And that's where the artificial distinction is created, by the treatment of the brain as a non-organ or superorgan due to its role in identity and thought.

t. my husband is a neurologist
>>
>>8320705
>How about the fact that when a cis girl says she's bi she's always assumed to be lying for attention and is really straight but no such assumption exists for when a dude comes out as bi?

That's because it's assumed he's gay
>>
>>8320707
>>8320681
Holy shit. You just gave me a profound sense of comfort for some reason with these posts.
T-thank you, transcendent anon of wisdom.
I'm crying in a good way.
>>
>>8320705
toxic femininity exists too you know
>>
>>8320691
>Most trannies are A*P tho.
Provide it
>Why, you're likely to be yourself!
not if you gonna spoilt for others
nothing wrong having fetish
>>
>>8320705
>How about the fact that when a cis girl says she's bi she's always assumed to be lying for attention
like you?
>>
>>8320705
>Its easy, just get rid of all those preconceived notions and socializing regarding toxic masculinity and keep thinking of yourself as a real girl and voila!
Okay I think I'm doing that already but I still think of it as pseudobi even when he stops being faceless, etc.

>...I mean, the fact that we've had numerous ancient societies like Rome and Greece were male bisexuality was the norm but absolutely nothing recorded in any ancient society regarding female bisexuality didn't tip you off enough?
Female sexuality could have just been recorded less. And there was some, like Sappho, who wasn't actually a lesbian. Also >>8320708
>>
File: You did NOT just say that.gif (476KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
You did NOT just say that.gif
476KB, 400x288px
>>8320704
>All bi males are AGP tho...
Nuh-uh! You do not get to erase psbi metacis AAPs like that.
>>
>>8320681
>>8320707
Does it still count as intersex when us AGPs only "become intersex" after hormones?
>>
>>8320729
Your brain was already intersex if you had the desire to take hormones in the first place.
You could probably argue that homosexuality itself is a form of intersexual expression.

The ENTIRE western concept of sexuality is flawed. It's not that big of a deal, but it's worth understanding how arbitrary a lot of language is.

If you're not straight and cis, you have mentally intersex qualities. If you're trans, agp or hsts, you have mentally intersex qualities and a morphologically transitioned intersex body.

This is the concept of gender that will exist hundreds of years into the future from now, as we begin to properly understand and map out the brain, and without religious dogma influencing the treatment of those "outed" in the process.

I'm sure this is gonna have gone over someones head again, but whatevs. It's the word of god.
>>
>>8320707
>your brain is by definition intersex if you identify with the opposite gender
>a cis brain identifies as its biological gender.
>If your thinking is about being the opposite gender, you do not have a cis brain.
Remind me never to get treated by your husband.
>>
>>8320751
>LG confirmed for actual intersex

See this is why I say we just rename the whole movement to the IBT, lesbians and gays don't actually exist they're all just intersex HSTS.
>>
>>8320721
When have I ever said I was bi? I'm not.
>>
>>8320751
Interesting. I agree with you that the "typology" is more influenced by environmental factors and neuroplasticity than most Blanchardians seem to believe, the racial and class distribution of HSTS vs AGP would probably indicate that.
>>
>>8320767
>gays don't actually exist they're all just intersex HSTS.
and you dont hate gays just saying that they don't exist?
>>
>>8320752
Not an argument or a refutation, just ignorant incredulation.

You could have at least greentexted the post where I said gay and lesbian people probably have a small portion of intersexed development in their brain that simply isn't recognized by modern science.
I'm positing that any deviation from "breeders" is essentially intersex. A "shockwave" of our evolutionary history. Rooted in biology, somewhere, whether we've found the root or not.

You probably think the brain is actually understood. Neuroscience is still in its infancy, my dear.

You probably also have some mystical ideas about the brain, even if you're an atheist. You still *think* about it as something other than any ol' organ. And naturally you would, since thats the organ responsible for the thought. Of course it's looking out for itself.

You are not only "you", the sum total. You have many distinct micro-yous throughout your body, and when you die, their contract with one another dies too.
>>
>>8320773
HSTS vs AGP is so clearly a socioeconomic and acceptance vs internalization thing. Lots of pseudo-fetishes develop from repression of sexual nature.

I've never met an HSTS that didn't grow up in an environment that was at least somewhat accepting of flamboyant gays. That's why they're able to develop the way they do.

A tranny from Bumfuck, Nebrahoma is far more likely to be an AGP simply because they're far more likely to have become a shut-in repressive loser for fear of being beaten or killed.

The reason we are even having this conversation is probably an artifact of that. Because there are more people out there that can be identified as HSTS now than there were 5 years ago. Because we've come a fairly long way in normies accepting us in 5 years.

Nurture and statistics, girls and boys
>>
>>8320782
What you said was too stupid to bother arguing.
>>
>>8320828
Sure thing hon.
You're so much more woke with your believe in century-old semantics.
>>
>>8320836
*believing
>>
>>8320805
>I've never met an HSTS that didn't grow up in an environment that was at least somewhat accepting of flamboyant gays.
Actually your anecdote is wrong. More accepting environments have a higher ratio of AGPs. Unaccepting environments are more HSTS.
>>
>>8320836
>>8320841
I can't even tell what you're saying besides calling me a hon.
>>
>>8320842
Under the ORIGINAL Blancard model, in the mid to late 20th century, you're absolutely correct
But the AGP/HSTS divide that we're talking about, here on 4chan, in the millennial trans community, is mostly between "I transitioned from an uber gay crossdressing twink to a girl so Im HSTS call me Blaire White girl" and "I went to a small private school in rural Florida where there was only one gay kid and he got stabbed in 9th grade so I was afraid to transition publicly until I moved away, but I crossdressed at home and talked to other trannies on 4chan"

That's the reality of it today.
The fact that its shifted isn't an argument against my argument, but proof of my argument that the terms are completely arbitrary tribalistic distinctions with little basis in biology, only based in nurture and expression.

Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>8320848
That's okay hon, not everyone can form let alone understand complex and compound sentences.
Teehee. Sparkles.
I'm an HSTS now :))
>>
>>8320854
Then do you also believe that sexuality is influenced by the same environmental factors that can "turn" a natural HSTS into an AGP, or do you believe that an AGP can "get back her androphilic roots", so to speak? Is this why both AGPs and HSTSes react to pheromones in the same way as androphilic cis women?
>>
>>8320863
Sexuality is obviously heavily environmental. I think that's partially because humans are innately bissexual to a degree. That is to say, innately heteronormative bisexuality. That humanity for the most part is wired to be attracted to the opposite sex, but that humanity also seems to find androgyny universally attractive in the opposite sex.

Not true bisexuality in the "I want to doink girls and boys" way, but in the "bisexual attractors influence heterosexual mating practices" way

Its a pretty nebulous topic desu. I'm not surprised it confuses people, or that most that try to wrap their heads around it end up down the Tumblr drain.
>>
>>8320854
>proof of my argument that the terms are completely arbitrary tribalistic distinctions with little basis in biology, only based in nurture and expression.
That's wrong tho.
>>
>>8320893
Maybe if you're the kind of fool that thinks anything taught in academia is automatically true.
>>
>>8320901
Actually reality isn't dependent on who either of us are.
>>
>>8320905
Lovely non-sequiturs you have darling.
You're a deep thinker, I can tell.
>>
>>8320926
Oh, you're that "HSTS"...
>>
>>8320934
I'm who now? No idea what you're talking about, I don't frequent this board anymore.
I'm no tripfag you have drama with, so cool your phantom vagina pains.
>>
>>8320872
>>8320854
>>8320805
You should unironically write a book about your theory
It's surprisingly compelling from what I understand
>>
>>8321109
That would require statistics, that support it no less.
>>
>>8321141
Have you never read books before? No it doesn't.
>>
>>8321143
Good for them!
>>
>>8321141
Blanchard didn't tho?
>>
>>8324079
Nice meme :^)
>>
>>8324096
Most transsexuals violate either typology.
That means statistics do not support the theory.

The only meme here, and its a cringey one, is your contrarianism. You must have grown up in the boondocks where even an idiot could feel intelligent by comparison to their peers.
>>
>>8324171
>Most transsexuals violate either typology.
Proofs.
>>
>>8324178
Go out into the real world instead of the echo chambers of 4chan and see for yourself.
>inb4 "I do"
no the fuck you don't you shut in autistic loser
>>
>>8324219
Nice "evidence" :^)
>>
>>8324333
Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence.
Do you know anything about logical fallacies, or does your life revolve around porn more than education?

Must be an AGP thing.
>>
>>8324368
Absence of evidence is the rebuttal of your argument >>8324171
>>
>>8324435
There is an absence of evidence of Blanchards theory.
Your intellectual blind spots are showing.
>>
>>8324477
There actually isn't if you'd bothered to look.

The fact that you consider your claims about trans people as baseless as the theory you attack is interesting.

It certainly explains why when asked your evidence your response is "autistic loser" and swearing.
>>
>>8324502
The "Evidence" that Blanchard offered was pure pseudoscience. Actual medical professionals rejects his nonsense.
>>
>>8324518
Not denying that you lied and them launched into personal attacks when asked for evidence instead of having your lies believed.

Why are all of Blanchard's opponents like this? It's obvious your disagreement is personal when you make your case this way.
>>
>>8324547
I'm actually not the same Anon you were talking to and also not trans... I just hate headshrink psychobabble, that's all.
>>
>>8324547
That's not even me. That's a third party that also thinks you're an idiot.

I posited my own theories about gender, with some braggadocio because this is 4chan and I can.

You're upset that you can disprove me no more than I can prove my thoughts. You're upset that you can prove Blanchard no better than you can disprove me.

I "launched into personal attacks" no sooner than you did. I know a pseud when I see one.

I'm not even "one of Blanchard's opponents" you ignorant nigger. I think there are bits and pieces of truth in it, but its a correlation vs causation matter. Examining peoples sociological conditioning as the cause rather than a symptom.

You clearly came in here with some presuppositions that prevented you from even understanding the heart of my theory, which is not about rebutting blanchard, but about rebutting the entire approach we have to sexuality vs intersexuality, fostered by ignorance of what exactly makes the brain tick.

Given that my argument revolves around "we don't really understand the brain fully" it is a given that my argument is a hypothesis, not a theory, and can only be tested against as neurological understanding increases.

In short, fuck off pseud.
>>
>>8324609
>>8324610
Are you the same anon? Is one of you earlier poster?

Halt the confusion and point out which posts are yours so I can actually talk to what you're saying.

Considering I'm not the one resorting to "autistic loser" and "ignorant nigger", no, I'm definitely not the one resorting to personal attacks instead of argument.
>>
>>8324666
My other posts:

>>8324518
>>8324609
>>
>>8324666
>Are you the same anon? Is one of you earlier poster?
You're kind of a tragic moron if you can't figure out which posts are mine.

>Halt the confusion and point out which posts are yours
All of the ones that make reference to my own "theory" you fucking retard.

>Considering I'm not the one resorting to "autistic loser" and "ignorant nigger"
This is 4chan, that is very normative language, and expresses no greater degree of "resorting to" than ":^)"

You're just lacking a spine and can't even own up to your desire to talk trash.

Sad!
>>
>>8324666
>Are you the same anon?
>posts within a few seconds of each other
I don't think anon is personally attacking you so much as acknowledging that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, lol
>>
>>8324685
Yeah you're >>8324171 and your reaction to getting called on your lies is to try to bullshit and ad hom your way out of it >>8324219

>>8324693
"autistic loser"
"ignorant nigger"
>>
>>8324725
>called on my lies
What lies? Saying my hypothesis lacks evidence doesn't mean I'm lying, it means its an unsubstantiated hypothesis. Do you know fucking anything about the scientific process?

Yes, I called you an ignorance and autistic nigger and loser. On 4chan. Melt down about it some more. It definitely makes *me* look angry.

:^)
>>
>>8310827
>psbi metacis AAPs
the infamous third gender
>>
>>8324799
Its a shame Tumblr ruined the third gender concept for everyone for at least a thousand years, because historically speaking that is the most common approach to human sexuality.
That there are "straight men" "straight women" and "other"

you still see traces of the view in the fact that "LGBT" identity is collectivized in the mind of straight folks.
>>
>>8324766
>What lies?
>>8324178

Your claim is a lie and your reaction to be called our on it shows you know it too.
>>
>>8324895
Prove that its a lie, then, or your claim that its a lie is a lie and your reaction to being called out on it shows that you know it, too.
Am I arguing with a teenager? Please be honest, I won't report you.
>>
>>8324910
Hull hypothesis. Where are these most transsexuals who violate either type?

We both know if you could you'd have posted examples or stats by now, instead of pretending to forget the conversation, trying to change the topic, resorting to ad homs and trying to make me give up, and now trying to shift the burden of truth and "I know you are but what am I".

Your claim. Where's the proofs?

There aren't any.
>>
>>8324930
Every single individual on this board violates the Blanchard model.
Which doesn't mean the model has no validity to it, but that its a matter of correlation vs causation and misinterpretation.

We both know that you didn't prove I lied just now.

Can you name 10 HSTS and 10 AGPs for me, who do not violate the typology in some manner? You have 5 minutes before I determine you're incapable.
>>
>>8324967
>Every single individual on this board violates the Blanchard model.
How exactly?
>>
>>8324967
There are some feminine outlier AGPs and probably some twinkhon outlier HSTSes, but that doesn't invalidate the entire model, it just means that things are more complicated than most Blanchardians believe.
>>
>>8324975
You were unable to complete the test in the alotted time. You will not have the option to repeat this class next semester.

>How exactly?
So exactly that you couldn't even name one of each type.
>>
>>8325008
That was my point, honey.
Blanchard's model isn't WRONG, its just misinterpreting correlation as causation.
They're not two seperate groups of trannies by birth, they're two seperate groups of trannies by upbringing and circumstance.

Humans have high plasticity. We mold to our surroundings. HSTS vs AGP is mostly just a manifestation of environmental factors.

I've already explained all of this in my earlier tl;dr posts.
>>
>>8325011
What are you talking about?

There is nothing to say to your gibberish besides pointing back to >>8324930
>>
>>8325020
>HSTS vs AGP is mostly just a manifestation of environmental factors.
False.
>>
>>8325020
It sucks that you'll never be able to convince people of that, since gay folks are way too attached to "born this way".
>>
>>8325045
Yeah, its a complicated topic and people feel assaulted by it. I don't think we'll really fully resolve these ideas for centuries to come, to be honest.

>>8325033
disprove it

>>8325024
the Dunning-Kruger Effect isn't cute, girl
>>
>>8325045
and I should add, I DO think LGBT people are "born this way"
But that the reason they're "born this way" is not a "gay gene" or anything like that. Just that identity is indeed rooted in the brain, an organ we don't understand well yet and attribute mystical qualities and ideas to, that under the current nomenclature prevent us from recognizing that all variations from straight, cis folks are simply manifestations of identity differences that, removed from the paradigm of "the brain is a mystical organ of soul-channeling" can be easily related to as a modified intersex concept.

And I do realize I'm unfortunately too autistic and technical in my language for most reading this to even understand the argument, and that people will take it as an attack on identity rather than an attack on linguistic heritage.

Such is life.
>>
>>8325184
>>8324930
>>
>>8325210
Prove the Blanchard model.
>>
>>8325227
Prove your lie >>8324930
>>
>>8325297
Repeatedly failing to prove the Blanchard model when requested does lend credence to my post.

Thanks for linking back to it!

Silly hon.
>>
>>8325315
>Silly hon.
Nice projection, liar.

>>8324930
>>
HSTS is not real.
>>
>>8325330
I transitioned at 15. I pass quite well, thank you.
>>
>>8325357
Back up your first lies before launching into more. >>8324930
>>
>>8325387
You can believe whatever helps you cope, hon.
You might have misplaced ideas about how much anyone cares about convincing you, a singular shut-in, of anything at all.
>>
>>8325404
>>8324930
>>
>arguing with an hsts
why bother? you know they have girl brains
>>
>>8325414
Hull hypothesis. Where are these most transsexuals who fulfill without exception either type?

We both know if you could you'd have posted examples or stats by now, instead of pretending to forget the conversation, trying to change the topic, resorting to spamming and trying to make me give up, and now trying to shift the burden of truth off of Blanchard.

Your claim. Where's the disproofs?

There aren't any, because the world does not cuckold itself to your desires for easy data. The information age merely increases cognitive biases.
>>
>>8325432
>>8324930
>>
>>8325436
I'll consider that a submission.
Good on you, girl. Now go shave those legs.
>>
>>8325020
See this is fucking with me. I'm a non transitioning transbian AGP who has psi bi fantasies sometimes. I am legitimately gynephilic. The idea that i'd be an HSTS if I grew up in a very accepting environment is fucked up. I was the shy unconfident nerdy introvert type, not very masc at all.
>>
>>8325498
Yeah, something about it doesn't sit right with me, almost seems lesbophobic in a weird way.... Like if I hadn't been abused, I'd be straight? Haven't we literally heard that about lesbians before?
>>
>>8325498
your issue is rooted in poor understanding of what HSTS and AGP are
the terms are valid, but the Blanchard model is very incomplete and dated

HSTS and AGP can both be any sexuality.
>>
>>8325431
The stereotype keeps getting more evidence.

>>8325488
>>8324930
>>
>>8325503
You drastically misunderstand my theory if you think its lesbophobic...

I'm saying ANYTHING other than straight cissexuality is likely caused by some portion of the brain, the source of identity, having intersex characteristics.

I'm not saying gays and lesbians are invalid for it, or would develop any differently under a different understanding of the topic of sexuality.

Ever heard of the concept of spaghetti code? I think our understanding of sexuality has a whole lot of spaghetti code swirling in
>>
>>8325519
In what manner is an ETLE an intersex characteristic?
>>
>>8325523
We can't say for sure it is.
We can say for sure that any variation from straight, cissexuality is...not straight and cis.
And we can also say that we frankly have no clue as to how the brain works, in the grand scheme of things. It's an infant science.

What I am proposing is that the "gay gene" or whatever is more in tune with portions of the brain having cross-gender characteristics, be it limited simply to same-sex attraction, or extrapolated into a trans identity.

It is not an intersex characteristic under the common definitions, which uphold the myth of the exceptionalism of the brain- the treatment of it as something other than any other organ.

If your ovaries developed as testes instead, thats an example of the same base tissue being intersexed, just as much as it is of the individual (the sum of the parts) being an intersex person.

I am merely proposing that it is ridiculous to exclude the brain from the list of organs that can have intersex development. The only reason for its exclusion is a lack of information about how the brain works and how identity is truly governed.

I am making an argument against linguistic and semantic history. There's a reason I referred to spaghetti code.

Sorry if this is still going over your head.
>>
>>8325530
Yeah a gay gene or brain intersex characteristics obviously have nothing to do with ETLEs.
>>
>>8325530
IN OTHER WORDS, you're saying any variation from "breeder" probably has mentally intersex qualities?

That actually makes a little sense, just not with the definition of intersex Im used to.
>>
>>8325541
>ETLE
what the fuck does that even mean? You do know you don't abbreviate something until you've used it in full form first, right?

People can't make counterarguments to things like "PRT TRP VST SDI RABI 2D N SOL FRMS"
>>
>>8325551
I was asking >>8325530 and she seemed to know her stuff and apparently knows.
>>
>>8325541
Not her, but.... How would it not? It seems to me that such a crucial aspect of sexuality and identity would be controlled by the same factors that determine your sexuality in the first place.
>>
>>8325566
Because an ETLE isn't a trait from the opposite sex or the orientation of the opposite sex.
>>
>>8325573
You are not an island. Your identity cannot exist in a vacuum.

Now explain what "ETLE" means so that I can tackle your understanding. Stop obfuscating behind acronyms.
>>
>>8325573
>>8325541
do YOU even know what ETLE means?
>>
>>8325642
Nope. You don't.
>>
>>8325722
dubs confirmed
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.