[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any of you ever pray to God to not make you gay? When I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (71KB, 491x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 491x667px
Did any of you ever pray to God to not make you gay? When I was around 11-12 and I first started having gay thoughts and feelings I did, as if He would "reverse the process."
Not trying to bait, btw. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience growing up.
>>
Nah. I prayed that He would send me a good husband and that anal wouldn't feel as painful as I was dreading it would be.

I wish I was joking.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 309x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 309x391px
>>8310832
Did He answer your prayers, anon.
>>
>>8310813
I pray to the Tuath Dé Danann to end all suffering in the universe.
>>
prayed to a god i didn't believe in to make me a girl
just like if he did this one thing i would obviously believe he's real
turns out he's a phony
>>
>>8310857
i was so serious too
i had the details thought out
like he'd have to change everyone's memory so that it wasn't weird that i was a girl
>>
where's the real god at
do i have to go religion shoppimg
fucking make me a girl
>>
>>8310862
>>8310866
That person wouldn't bother.
>>
I still pray to god...
I want him to convert gay mans assholes into pussies so that fucking them will become fun.
>>
>>8310866
The indo-european pantheons contain the only true gods.
>>
>>8310813
I grew up in the Mormon church, and it turns out I'm a bisexual tranny.
So life was fun when I was 12-17 until I finally left the church and started looking for the fire escape from the closet.
>>
>>8310813
>be young impressionable child
>believe in god because parents told me so
>pray to god silently every day and night to magically transform me into a girl the very next day so i wouldn't have to endure pain as a boy
>prayers not answered
>grow up repressing and jaded
>no happy memories as a kid and teenager
>eventually stop caring in religion because it never worked as it claimed to
>realize god and religion are just a man made lies to easily control and subjugate other humans as mindless sheep
>stop going to church
>come out as an atheist
>parents think i'm rebelling against them
>years later come out as MtF transgender
>parents think i've lost my sanity and became possessed by a demon
>>
>>8311064
>i almost forgot to mention these were the same people who once said to me they "loved me unconditionally, no matter what"
>they revoked that promise and now treat me as if i was adopted or an unwanted burden to them
>>
>>8310857
>>8310862
>>8310866

>NOTICE ME!
>IAM A TRANNY!
>LETS MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT ME!
>>
>>8310813
I prayed it every night, Anon. Mostly that He would send me a girl that I was actually attracted to.
>>
>>8310813
I used to pray to be a girl and then when I was older I would pray to either be a girl or accept being a boy. I'd use open wordings so either was acceptable.
>>
File: 1430107632326.jpg (68KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1430107632326.jpg
68KB, 600x563px
I never believed in god because I wasn't retarded as a child.
I remember being in preschool having to go to church and being told about Jesus and I was like "this fairytale is stupid, can we go now?"
>>
Where do people manage to amass such amounts of self hate that they're willing to pray to a god to basically erase them, or else are perfectly willing to kill themselves over something as trivial as being lgbt?
>>
>>8311256
Probably because they're HSTS and don't realize that what they wish for is being erased.
>>
>>8311262
>they're HSTS
HSTS ain't real.
>>
Not gay (probably, at least), but my childhood basically consisted of this:
>"God, please make me a girl"
>The next day
>"God, scratch that. I don't want to be a freak"
>The next day
>"God, please make me a girl"
>>
>>8311256
>being trans made me who i am gurlllll xoxoxoxoxo

Alright, hon.
>>
>>8311256
Not being erased as much as being changed. It's literally praying the gay away.
>>
>>8311181
M'fedora
>>
>>8311256
Because they're taught from a young age that being gay is a horrible sin that will make you burn in hell for all of eternity and be away from your family and friends who are in heaven.

Compound that with your peers being mostly openly homophobic in school (though not so much these days) and it's not a wonder at all a confused kid entering puberty would want to change. It's not like their sexuality is a central part of their identity at that point.
>>
>>8311256
When I was in school it was acceptable to attack people that seemed gay. No joke, around here it was considered religious freedom.
>>
File: godspeed.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
godspeed.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
I've always been extremely close with God, for as far back as I can remember (which is being in the womb).
I prayed to not be gay after learning the hateful chistian dogma concerning it. But God eventually managed to reminded me what I have always known(thanks to him), that those people are blasphemers by their own standards, and that I should not take their evil and self-righteous delusions to heart.
>>
>>8310813
Yes I did
>>
>>8311500
>I can remember being in the womb

No you can't.
>>
>>8311530
I do.
>>
>>8311500
>not capitalizing Him
Fake and straight
>>
I prayed every night for years for God to make me a girl, or cis if I couldn't have that.
>>
>>8311401
You understand it all to well. I've come to the exact same conclusion. I'm mainly happy that I'm not all fucked up over it like most people seem to be
>>
I'm a-religious now, but I remember around 14-15 whispering to Allah to "please turn me normal". Normal, as in not lesbian fyi. Needless to say it didn't work.
>>
>>8312101
There's something hot about an ex-Muslim lesbian.
>>
>>8310813

As a 5 year old, I prayed to God to make me a girl (apparently my father saw me doing so in addition to me remembering it). At some point, I'm sure I prayed just to be normal. Perhaps over attraction to males, but more likely to just not get feelings about wanting to live as a woman anymore.

>>8311463

>No joke, around here it was considered religious freedom.

Fucking idiots.

>>8311500

>being able to remember things on the day you were born, let alone in the womb

Lies.

>that those people are blasphemers by their own standards, and that I should not take their evil and self-righteous delusions to heart.

>tfw I wish I had that advice 11 years ago
>>
>>8310813
I did until I was old enough to actually read the Bible for myself and learn that God has nothing against homosexuality.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.