[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be male >romantically attracted to women only >sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>be male
>romantically attracted to women only
>sexually only want to be a woman, sometimes fantasize about being with women, sometimes men

help
my sex life consists of eating pussy and sometimes getting my limp dick sucked. i have no interest in penetrating a woman with it. what do?
>>
>>8309059
You are an AGP.
>>
>>8309125
what do though?
>>
>>8309236
Whatever makes you feel satisfactorily feminine. Dress up during sex, roleplay as a girl, etc.
>>
>>8309059
Annie is that you ?
>>
>>8309059
Ok. So:
1: Ignore this (>>8309125
) asshole

2: Go talk to a sex therapist or any therapist. Dont wait. If its this is in the back of your mind alot then it is worth looking into.
Im not going to say you are trans because thats the goto for this board and Im not a psych. Just do yourself a favor and talk to a professional who has experience with queer people and sex and gender. You dont have to commit to any drugs or anything. Just a session or two to help figure things out.
3: Try some thought excersizes. Sit in a quiet place, do some lite meditation to clear your head and ask yourself questions like: What do I want to look like when I get older? Whats my ideal body? Whats the perfect kind of relationship id like to be in?
Dont think to hard about the questions, just let things float into your head.
>>
>>8309303
>1: Ignore this (>>8309125
>) asshole
Where do you get off.
>>
>>8309328
>Where do you get off.

Normally in my chair in front of my computer. I imagine Ill probably start getting off in bed more often now that I have a tablet.
>>
>>8309328
May as well talk to the person about their spirit animals friend.
>>
>>8309344
>she doesn't jerk it to books from her bedside table
>>
>>8309351
That would require me to purchase erotica and no one sells the shit that I like to read on amazon (the nearest bookstore is 3 hours away). And usually the stuff thats up there isnt very good. I have thought about that lesbian werewolf book Ive been hearing about, though.
>>
>>8309378
>she doesn't print off internet erotica for herself
>>
>>8309539
I already thought of that. The only printer I have access to is in a tiny office that I share with my bosses and they see literally everything that I print. I wish this place had a business center so I could do it that way.
>>
>>8309563
Life is tough for AGPs.
>>
>>8309572
You can believe in made up nonsense all you want to. Im not going to stop you. Shit, my moms a christian. It would be weird if I did get pissy over someone believing in fairy tales.
>>
>>8309650
>she calls waving your hands and saying "it just is" a nonsense fairytale when it's how the world came to but then then goes and believes it when it comes to gender
>>
>>8309690
its nonsense considering that most actual psychiatrists and psychologists disregard your agp fairy tales as just that.
But no, keep trying to greentext yourself right. Ill wait.
>>
>>8309722
>she wouldn't believe Darwin or Galileo because her priests tell her they're from the devil
>>
>>8309740
>>8309722
>>8309690
how can agp be real if gender isn't real?
>>
pegging
>>
>>8309690
>>8309740
Blanchard's papers are available for all the world to read. They have been read and dismissed as nonsensical and lacking in evidence, not censored.

The establishment rejects flat earth theorists too. Are they misunderstood geniuses we must heed as well?
>>
>>8309378
>lesbian werewolf book
Give me the title!
Also other books you like.
>>
>>8312592
I believe its called "tales of the pack" and its written by Allison Moon.
I only heard about it in passing on podcasts she guessed stared on and The audiobook of "Bad Dyke" which is one of my favorite books which she also wrote. Ive been super lazy about finding them though and Im kind of trying not to but too many books. Especially since I may be moving to an actual city at the end of the year and I dont want to have to ship too many boxes.
She also wrote "girl sex 101" but thats more sex educational than anything else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.