[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethnic minorities, how do you cope with house nigger gays, being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x360px
Ethnic minorities, how do you cope with house nigger gays, being race fetishised by the whites and having a limited pool of your own people to find a relationship with?

Arab here
>>
>>8306728
If you want a good dating pool of guys of your race go back.

Oh wait
>>
>>8307724
damn.
>>
File: 1494207092613.jpg (482KB, 1000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1494207092613.jpg
482KB, 1000x1428px
>>8307724
OP BTFO
>>
Being gay is a white cultural thing.
Stop appropriating white culture you slag.
>>
>>8306728
I've yet to be told to my face that I'm unattractive for being black or told in a way that would make me think that was the implication so being black dyke isn't bad for me yet, tbf I'm mixed with white so I already know I don't get the same shit my brothers and sisters out there do
>>
File: 1495012137971.jpg (93KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1495012137971.jpg
93KB, 1024x1276px
>>8307724
So much roasted Arab, the us military would be proud
>>
>>8306728
You see this is what happens when you're a racist faggot unironically.
>>
>>8307998
Uugghh, don't remind me, I hate being black for this reason.
Though I guess I'm mixed enough with my dad being Portuguese(white ish) that I look vaguely foreign
>>
>>8306728
>how do you cope with house nigger gays,
Hmmm. Do you mean log cabin republicans? Ive never encountered one in real life. I imagine I wouldn't get along with them.

>being race fetishised by the whites
Only The males of the black race are really fetishized by whites. Everyone else is just
a niche offering.

>and having a limited pool of your own people to find a relationship with?
Im a black turbo hon, My dating pool is pretty much 2 random people on the planet and if Im lucky one of them is another woman. Im more or less going to be alone forever so the fact that I might not be able to find another black woman who would look at me with anything other than 100% contempt doesn't really phase me all that much.
>>
>>8306728
>house nigger gays
what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.