[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tttt/ will defend this. http://quillette.com/2017/05/12/st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1492173389688.png (515KB, 764x898px) Image search: [Google]
1492173389688.png
515KB, 764x898px
/tttt/ will defend this.

http://quillette.com/2017/05/12/stop-using-term-gender/
>>
We're on a one way trip to the collapse of society and virtue. The corruption of logic, truth, and everything our ancestors taught us.

Can't get off the train now, Next stop: normalizing pedophilia
>>
File: 1482036183159.jpg (6KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482036183159.jpg
6KB, 172x200px
>>8306104
>Next stop: normalizing pedophilia
Christian fundamentalists have been parroting this rubbish so long, at this point I bet they are HOPING it happens, so they can say 'told you so' to gay people everywhere.
>>
>>8306110
Heh, I don't think it's the only reason they'd hope for it… especially thinking about Catholic priests…
>>
>>8306104
>We're on a one way trip to the collapse of society and virtue.
Good.
>>
>>8306110
It's the line that Christians and other conservative types drew in the sand, they knew that once we crossed that line we can't go back. It's like a doomsday prophecy and we're already seeing it coming true.
The fear was once irrational but it's real now.
>>
>>8306118
That's just your depression talking anon
>>
>>8306127
No I think that is good.
>>
>>8306136
You must be a very sad person if that is the truth.
>>
>>8306141
Pure coincidence.
>>
>/tttt/ will defend this.
No we wont.
Non binary aka retards will.
>>
>>8306083
cus "sex" is a bad word, nao gender is not PC.
>>
>>8306104
What's wrong with normalizing it? Molesting children should obviously be illegal but there's nothing wrong with just being a pedophile without acting on it. You can't help what you're attracted to.

The pedophillia scare mongering also has negative effects for more than just pedophiles. Adult men not being allowed to sit next to unaccompanied children on flights, having a much harder time in any career involving young children, etc.
>>
Well, there are potential issues here with that word, man.
>>
I agree, at the end of the day the only men/women definitions that matter are the biological (male female) the reason that they cause so much controversy is because they're socially charged, if you eliminate the social implications from them (eliminating genders) then you start seeing individuals by their psychological make up and trans issues (like the bathrooms for example) become easier to resolve
>>
File: 1453083034521.jpg (42KB, 637x685px) Image search: [Google]
1453083034521.jpg
42KB, 637x685px
>>8306083
What the fuck is up with everyone thinking anyone transgender is inherently a nonbinary tumblr SJW snowflake fighting against the patriarchy?

This is exactly why trans people aren't taken seriously.
>>
>>8307474
>This is exactly why trans people aren't taken seriously.
Were transgender people taken serious before this whole nonbinary meme started?
>>
>>8311578
No but they were a laughing stock instead of a punching bag
>>
I think the article has a good point and that no one in this thread actually read it.
>>
>>8306083
as an unpassing twinkhon I support this because I don't feel like a woman but I feel female and being mscauline sucks on a personal level but people should be whatever they want also Hitler had some good ideas
>>
File: 0222-FB-Social-VR.jpg (308KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
0222-FB-Social-VR.jpg
308KB, 960x640px
>>8306104
>>8306110
Yes, they likely will start to de-stigmatize paedophilic inclinations and expactations to have them gratified, but really, is that all that unexpected and incomprehensibly shocking?
>>
Gender as defined by transtrenders doesn't even exist.
If a person's gender has no connection whatsoever to their appearance or behavior or anything else observable, then their definition of, say, "woman" can only be "person who identifies as a woman", a circular definition.
>>
>>8306104
>If we legalized gay marriage, people will want to marry their dogs!

While I don't agree with the article personally, this is not an argument.
>>
>>8307318
if there's nothing wrong with it, then we won't be allowed to cure it. We won't be able to prescribe them medroxyprogesterone and the like. We should be trying LSD too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.