[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! - 助けてをくれよ。Black person here in the body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20160210_235013_030.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160210_235013_030.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What can I do? How can this be corrected? It's going to be very expensive, isn't it?
Lips, nose, skin, and not speaking of the cock enlargement from 7'' to 11''.
And how to tell my parents?
Also there are practically no other black people in the area. I'm living in the countryside of a northern European country. The only other brother I saw here was 3 years ago when a Nigerian fellow mistakenly left his train at our station. What can I do to avoid racism?
Man, I wish I was just a lesbian born in a male body. They got it easy.
>>
File: rainbow-trout-feature.jpg (154KB, 1000x350px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-trout-feature.jpg
154KB, 1000x350px
>>8305519
Nice bait, anon. I mean it sincerely, this is crafted well, even if it's not original.
>>
Op:
Do you by any chance live in Brenzhausen in East Germany?
Then I could be the man from Nigeria. I remember talking to a guy at the platform. Boy, I thought you were creepy and either a racist or a homo. You kept staring at me the whole time. And it seemed like you wanted to touch me.
I took a random train just to get away from you and out of there.
I'm sorry now. If I only had known about your trouble, you tortured soul.
Please try to forgive me if you can find it in your heart.
>>
If it was in April then I was there too. I followed the black guy when he went to the toilet to suck him off. I was a bit disappointed though. I expected an anaconda but was presented with something that made me think he was a disguised Korean. Still tasted better than it smelled. (* *)
>>
>>8305519
> 助けてをくれよ
>をくれよ
confirmed for google translate
>>
そうですか。思わなかった。教えてくれたありがとう。本当に、ごしんせつにどうも。
>>
>>8305519
Fuck off
>>
>>8305666 #

Show him how to do it.
>>
>>8305519
Lol
>>
Holy moley, was everyone that day in Brenzhausen? I am the trans cleaning lady of that station's toilet. I saw it all happen: the staring, the sucking, the embarrassed looks.
>>
I am the mayor of the beautiful city of Brenzhausen. I ask you kindly to remove any reference to our hometown. All things that were said are not true. There never was a gay person, a transsexual or a nonwhite person in our city. We don't even allow passing trains that carry such lifeforms.
>>
>>8305660
>思わなかった
>思わ
>わ
Nice job weeaboo, downloading a Japanese IME doesn't make you Japanese.
>>
>>8305881
Nobody said anything about being Japanese, blind kid.
The point made was that Google Translate was not used.
>>
>>8305654
>助けてください*

>>8305660
>思はなかった*

There I fixed it for you. I'm not even Japanese btw.

t. took 2 semesters of beginning and intermediate Japanese language courses
>>
>>8305933
Well, you should have continued your studies. If can't even conjugate 思う or don't know the expression をくれよ I can only feel sorry for you.
Just google the damn expressions before other people start to ridicule you.
>>
>>8305954
Man, leave the kid alone.
It will take him some time to understand that the world is much bigger than he thought.
And then he will look back and be immensely grateful.
>>
Back to the problem at hand.
I've heard of an American doctor who really worked miracles in changing black people to whites.
But the other way round?
>>
>>8306007
If you are talking about Alfonso Ravenstein, he recently announced that he will look into the matter. Still it may take him years to bring his plans to fruition.
>>
Ravenstein is a butcher. I'd pin my hopes on doctor Melancor Brawadeeh. He did something similar in the past albeit probably easier.
He helped a Korean man who was trapped in the body of a Japanese.
>>
Op, are you at least a gay black guy trapped in a white male?
If so I would do you as this is a huge turn-on, you know?
>>
File: knife.jpg (349KB, 2508x1376px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
349KB, 2508x1376px
>>8305519
What you need to do is cut your way out of your white body.

If it hurts, it means the white man is keeping you down which means you're on the right track.
>>
>>8306658
Did you try that, オカマたん?
>>
>>8305519

To get more black people to your hometown you could do a lot of things. Organize a hiphop festival. Start a chicken restaurant. Dress as a blonde and host a gangbang. But don't forget to post some pics, ok.

Hope that helps.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.