[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the sight of a Hispanic/Asian hon is such a rare occurrence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Blaire Blanco.jpg (41KB, 1058x682px) Image search: [Google]
Blaire Blanco.jpg
41KB, 1058x682px
Why the sight of a Hispanic/Asian hon is such a rare occurrence? How come that the majority of hons is white? Why the existence of a white tranny with curves, big ass and hips is as possible as snow falling during summer?

Picture kinda related, a beautiful passable Latina (who if born white would probably turn out VERY unpassable tbqh).
>>
>>8303386

>blaire
>confirmed 200+ posts
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 864x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 864x643px
>>8303386
Blaire is very unpassable from 99% of angles. His videos are taken from the basement for a good reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 857x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 857x468px
>>8303386
And any time he goes topside his hon status is easy to pick without his lighting and angles
>>
>>8303408
I wont lie it really is hard to find pictures of them without lighting and angles.
>>
>>8303386

Snow falling during summer? Not so improbable in Sweden.
>>
>>8303386

Blaire's Hispanic?
>>
>>8303401
>>8303408
Jelly white hons spotted.
>>
>>8303408
got anymore without lighting? I can't seem to find any pictures with out lighting.
>>
>>8303463
He hides from bad lighting almost all the time so they're rare
>>8303454
Honey white please
>>
>>8303408
Good god what is this from?
>>
>why x is y?

shit grammar sage
>>
>>8303452
Portuguese and some other things. Came up on the "Let's read 4chan threads for 10 minutes and then ramble for 3 hours" show. Not surprising. I always thought she had a Mediterranean look about her.
>>
>>8303504
Holy shit her cheeks. She has clearly had facial reconstruction. And it only looks good at specific angles.

Also, it looks like she gained several pounds in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avu70RaII5E
>>
>>8303510
"why x is y" is a perfectly okay informal formation you cum-guzzling aspie faggot

100 times worse is shit like:
- its / it's
- they're / their / there
- lose / loose
- who / whom
>>
>>8303530
holy shit she doesn't pass at all
>>
>>8303386
His twitter feed actually disgusts me.
I'm not trans so I haven't bothered looking into this pig but he's absolutely a self loathing disgrace
And he's fat
>>
>>8303530
Holy shit I didn't know she looked this bad. She really is all lighting and angles.
>>
>>8303386
It happens.
>>
>>8303630
she was being a bitch towards theryn meyer, too, and calling her ugly and saying she doesn't pass. meanwhile theryn recently made a plea or w/e you call it to the canadian senate and she looks better than ever in it lol. like she does look kind of like a twink but regardless of whether she passes perfectly she definitely does so way better than blaire and she's legitimately attractive. theryn is clearly less mentally ill and way nicer/more well meaning and sincere than blaire. honestly theryn might be my fav youtube tranny now
>>
>>8303386
Short answer: because you are used to seeing white faces and therefore are better at clocking hons.

If you were to ask someone born and living in an Asian country, they'd likely be able to clock asian hons like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>8303661
>is probably 5'3 at best
>thin limbs and slim body
>full lips
>unnoticeable brow ridge
Still would look passable and feminine next to a white hon/5
>>
I don't get why people hate Blaire shes very cool
>>
>>8303667
>le ethnic exposure meme
Hispanic people, unless they are corrupted with Germanic/Northern European genes too much, are objectively more feminine than whites. There's no doubt about it my familia.
>>
>>8303710
i don't think that's actually true. spanish people in my experience look extra masculine. native central/south americans do look more feminine tho. so only brown latinos actually look more feminine. tan ones usually aren't
>>
File: typical spaniard.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
typical spaniard.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>8303728
>spanish people in my experience look extra masculine
Because of more caveman/cro-magnon/Germanic genes Spaniards have compared to South Americans/Latinos, duh
>native central/south americans do look more feminine tho
True
>tan ones usually aren't
Also true
>>
>>8303710
>Hispanic people
>more feminine than whites.
Hoo boy, this again. Never gonna die, is it?
>>
>>8303386
Most non passing ugly hons are black. Also have the highest hiv and std rates, same for straight and normal counterparts.
Niggers are truly worthless subhumans.
And only white Hispanics can really pass, not mestizo subhumans.
>>
>>8303386
you have not seen mr poodle on reddit, have you
>>
File: averageface.jpg (201KB, 1370x1240px) Image search: [Google]
averageface.jpg
201KB, 1370x1240px
>>8303710
Hispanics are hairy.
You're thinking of native americans (who are asian.)
>>
>>8303664
Theryn looks identical irl as in her videos. Blair is a different story, however.
>>
>>8303870
White hispanics look ugly because they're inbred.
>>
>>8303870
>thread about Hispanic/Asian hons
>"Niggers are truly worthless subhumans."

Nobody even fucking mentioned Blacks.
Are you /pol/fags even trying anymore?
>>
>>8303684
Don't think so.
>>
File: chinless nazi faggot.jpg (64KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
chinless nazi faggot.jpg
64KB, 1024x683px
>>8305119
seriously, /pol/fags are cancer and should be banned.
>>
>>8303892
this, many white latinos pass well, but this because they native american genes, who are related to asian, spanish people, more brown or more white are too masculine too pass well.

as a spaniard i would say MtF pass worse than other mediterraneans (italians, greeks, people from north africa, etc.) together with germans our ethnicity this the one who pass worse.
>>
>>8303664
>theryn meyer
Wow she's a qt, Blair is kind of gross honestly even in her videos she looks like a cake or something
>>8303870
No mestizos pass the best
>>8305034
also this
If you are actually white in Latin america you are very likely to be inbred since the government and culture support mixing nearly everyone is mixed only white left are those that married their sisters to keep the family white(btw they didn't succeed becuase before doing this one person already race mixed so now you are just keeping the mixed genes int he family plus incest)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.