[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bissexuals only. ITT: Reasons you like men but don't join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 16

File: 149377494147.jpg (21KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
149377494147.jpg
21KB, 400x388px
Bissexuals only.

ITT: Reasons you like men but don't join gay life

1 - Fear of HIV
>>
Gay culture is shit.
Gay life is shit.
Being openly bi invites shit.
Therefore I'm making the rational choice and will settle down with a woman after banging dudes for a while. I'm part of the problem.
>>
>>8300776

>Gay culture is shit
>Gay life is shit

So much this. I find gay life so empty and easy to be sick.

I still like bears, dilfs, muscle bears and bulk hairy men besides chubby women desu.
>>
>>8300746
I'm only attracted to "straight"/bi guys. Most men that are strictly gay tend to be flamboyant queens. Don't get me wrong, flamboyant queens are fucking hilarious people and I find them amusing, but I am totally turned off by them. The guy has to look and act straight. I'm kinda femmy looking so it's no big deal because homos are often attracted to disgusting ugly fat hairy fucks for some reason.
I also don't like the whole gay identity, that can fuck off. I like being a normal person and not having my sexuality be the first thing that pops up in someone's mind when they think of me. Might as well get cozy in this closet kek.

>>8300776
Same. I also don't want to be a genetic dead end.
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (84KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
84KB, 1024x1276px
I like it when bi-sluts get infected with HIV or outed
>>
>>8301781
it's not even about being gay, it's just about not being a faggot. flamboyant attentions seekers are so fucking loud and annoying. Like, why do they have to act like that, jesus. this isn't even a sexuality thing they're just weird. for me at least, what you mean by "straight"/bi guys is just people who are normal and don't make their sexuality their identity
>>
I don't like men I like tgirls but they are genetically males so:

I like their energy, femininity, beauty, ass, and the idea that we can be together withoug the complicated birth control/bleeding thing. Also I have WAY less fear of ever being trapped into a relationship/welfare check which is like a fucking million tons off my shoulders considering the age I am.
>>
>>8301794
You're now being a million times more annoying and loud with your fake masculinity than flamboyant gays, faggit
>>
>>8301794
>it's not even about being gay, it's just about not being a faggot. flamboyant attentions seekers are so fucking loud and annoying.
I may have worded it wrong, because I'm not talking about annoying flamboyant faggots specifically. Even straight-acting gay men tend to have some feminine nature to their personality, I just don't find that appealing in a guy unless they're qt and andro, and even then idk if I'd fuck them. I get that there are gay men out there that are totally 100% straight-acting but they're really rare. If he found women attractive too then that's just another thing I can relate to him with.

>what you mean by "straight"/bi guys is just people who are normal and don't make their sexuality their identity
It's actually a lot weirder and more complicated than that. I find the thought of taking an attractive male away from the female dating pool to be empowering. It's like I'm cucking women collectively and feeding off their envy.
I think players are really hot too. A guy who treats women like cumrags but treats me nicely is also empowering for some reason (and makes me feel special).
It seems like it all boils down to a convoluted way of me expressing dominance over women because apparently just dicking them down isn't enough.
I don't even have a problem with women or anything. It could all just be a result of cognitive dissonance, seeing as how I'm a dominant person with a submission fetish.
>>
>>8301804
t.flamer
>>8301790
>poz loving fag detected
>>
>>8300776
>>8300885
>Gay culture is shit.

Say the parasitic sociopaths leeching off of our community.
>>
>>8300746
>1 - Fear of HIV
This and pretty much this exclusively
>>
File: No Step On Snek.png (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
No Step On Snek.png
42KB, 500x333px
>>8300746
Did ssssssomeone ssssay bisssssexual?
>>
>>8302053
+

I'd even suck a dick out of pure curiosity if it wasn't for HIV.
>>
>>8300746
Same reason I didn't have a girlfriend when I was straight. Reclusive social autist.
>>
>>8302031
You don't have a community worth leeching off. It's no wonder you lust after straight guys, gay guys are 99% shit and the ones who aren't are either in the closet of extremely discreet.
>>
>>8301790
>Getting outed
Please don't! this will sure ruin my life I'm really scared..
I don't give a fuck fagger, outed or still closeted
In the end I'm still fucking bitches and boipucci while you're stuck with aids ridden nigger dick
You're a burden to society, you're an irremedable failure so you have decided there's nothing else to do than try to ruin other people live with your poz
Basically: end your life
>>
>>8302083
I fucking wish you people would be principled and open with your homophobia so that we could finally be done with you. No one wants you around for literally anything other than sex. Instead, we get you playing the victim and hiding behind us while exploiting our political resources. You are a tumor.
>>
>>8302085
>dat butthurt
Noice. How does your AIDS feel?
>>
>>8302083
Or are in committed relationships and have a house and a dog with their husbands
Like meeeeee
>>
When I was single, I got smart enough to always, always, always ask beforehand if my potential hookup was "bisexual".
If they said "yes" I always threw them to the curb. If you can't commit to one sex, how the hell are you gonna commit to one person?
>>
>>8302129

>butthurt
>>
knew a down low biscum that got his wife with hiv while pregnant and then he divorce her before he was forced her that he had exposed her to hiv.
biscum are the trash on earth
if you wanna avoid getting aids avoid biscums you never know where those rats have been it not like he gonna tell you lol
>>
>>8301790
Hahahaha I love you so much you kill me every time.
>>
>>8300776
Exactly what I'm thinking
>>
>>8300746
I am only attracted to cock
not men
>>
>>8301790
>tfw some faggot tried to out me
>my bf and i stomped that faggot into the dust and sent him into the hospital
i always laugh when people like you are found dead.
>>
19/f/Poland bi
Kik/snap/ig: jvlix00
>>
>>8302486
Everyone knows you're a queer already.
That's what's so funny about it.
>>
hah. I'm a bi male but I only date guys because women never share my interests in media nor activities, and I generally can't connect with them like I can with other guys
>>
My parents are conservative christians and there were no boys around so I'm settling on the girl I'm dating now cause shes nice. Maybe I would of started dating boys but I could never find any.
TLDR I'm safe this way
>>
>>8302486
Your still faggot ;3
also cool story bro
>>
>>8302129
No u
>>
>>8302150
Nice trolling :)
>>
>>8302119
>waaah the people who partake in homosexuality are homophobic!
Lol what
>>
>>8305543
>disparaging gay culture
>HIV/AIDS jokes
>"faggots"

yeah defo not homophobic
>>
>>8300746
I'm sexually attracted to men but that's it, its just sex. I don't want to contract an STD and fuck myself just because im horny, I'll just carry on having strings of relationships with females. That being said I am really curious to try.
>>
I'm a bisexual man and was in a longterm relationship (13 years) with a woman. She knew about my urges.
I usually hooked up once a year with other married bisex men because I cannot stand the effeminate trait in most gay men. Also they seem to fuck around which I find offputting. For me it would be ideal to live in a relationship with a woman and to share a man with her once in a while. This guy could become our best friend.
I understand that gay people need the support from their community and need to come out to accept themselves. I don't. I also don't get this fixation on sexuality. Gay movies, actors, books, hotels, dating sites and so on...
And if they like it - good.
>>
File: Macha spits on you.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Macha spits on you.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
>love cock
>love vag

>this makes me a shitler on-par with the jews
I will never understand the militant gay mindset.
>>
>>8305598
It's simple. If you are a man and even slightly attracted to men you should fuck them exclusively with no complaint or dissatisfaction, and come out as gay even though you aren't. If you do not, you are Mecha Hitler but they still want to fuck you.
>>
I cannot stand those promiscuous assholes with their rainbow flag and narcissm, always trying to out themselves to everyone who already knows, trying to bring up their boring sexuality in every conversation, always telling us bisexuals that we either don't exist at all or that we are breeders, cowards, unsatiable and so on. But always collecting our numbers when they have a cause.
I don't think bisexuals belong to lesbians and gays at all... Those people are like heteros monosexual. And don't get me started on T.
>>
>>8305560
>Every gay on Earth is a homophobe

Quit being so AIDS ridden and go back to the pride parade faggot.

t. homo
>>
>>8300746
1 - I live in the woods with my dad and not in my own apartment in a city where other people exist

fml
>>
>>8305560
>>disparaging gay culture
Why the fuck should it be respected just because it's YOUR culture?
Why the fuck does YOUR degenerate, unhealthy, and self-destructive lifestyle have to become representative of all gays? It's not just they who are unfortunately lumped in together with you, bis are too.
Gay culture is cancer; it spreads disease, drug abuse, and Marxism. Your disgusting lifestyle does not represent anyone except you and people who act like you.
>>
Men are more honest and less likely to play games.

I've explained to every girlfriend I've had that if there are problems with our relationship to please sit down and talk with me about them.

I've dated 6 women, not one has done this and just broke it off without trying to fix shit.

Men are willing to try and fix shit.
>>
>>8308444
You're obviously an idiot if that many girls broke up with you without trying to even talk about it.
Men aren't magically going to stay with your dumb ass.
>>
>>8300746
>tfw you'd basically fuck everyone who walks down the street.
>>
>>8308442
you spread disease
you're disgusting
fuck off
>>
I'm very picky with my men, which is odd because I'll take any woman that's 5/10 or above that's less than 150lbs.
>>
apathy

also I'm bi but i prefer women
>>
>>8308444
What kind of problems did you typically encounter?

I find men and women sometimes face different problems due to their different experiences in life. Men can be awful at dealing with problems if they can't relate. Same goes for women, I'm sure.

It helps to date people who share your perspective, that's not a gender thing.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 253x199px
I'm curious as fuck, probably fap to more gay fantasies than straight, but guys just don't have that special feel good effect on me like girls do. I like dicks, but everything else about guys is meh or a turnoff. And the whole gay hookup scene is just sketchy and depressing, I can't imagine a scenario where I'm hooking up with a guy and its not a secretive and creepy affair.
>>
I'm bi and gay culture fucking sucks and is full of retarded faggots.

Bdsm culture is way more sane oddly enough.
>>
>>8301790
Exactly why i stay away from faggots like you. I'll stay over here in the bdsm bubble.
>>
File: 1491517778142.jpg (23KB, 785x757px)
1491517778142.jpg
23KB, 785x757px
Based bi guy here as well, WCIF more of you based bi guys in the real world?

Fuck the flamers, bi supremacy!
>>
>>8311101
Not being sane with bdsm has immediate negative consequences, including legal ones. Not being sane with creepy one time hookups has either no repercussions due to near anonymity, or long term ones leaving one free to perpetrate their insanity for a time afterward.
>>
>>8306985
Pretty much all of us have internalized homophobia and these kinds of jokes help us deal with it. I'm happy with gay people reclaiming the word "faggot" and I also don't even mind straight people using it, so long as it's said with affection rather than hatred. However, I can't tolerate bisexuals casually throwing it around as if they're one of us. They're not one of us, and that word isn't theirs to abuse like that.

This entire thread is the definition of homophobia, courtesy of the board's bisexuals. Watch their next one be asking why gay people hate them.
>>
>>8311132
Probably wouldn't be here right now if I knew the answer to this question, senpai
>>8314295
>they're
>us
>theirs
>them
>>
>>8314295
This post here is why people hate faggots.

You have an and X and a Y chromosome. I don't care how gay you are, act like a fucking man. You can't abuse words, only mentally ill liberals follow that line of logic. If it makes you uncomfortable, just swallow your pride it take it.

t. bisexual
>>
>>8314325
Words have meanings and can be inappropriate in certain contexts. That's not liberalism, that's just a fact of human communication. If you use slurs against a group of people, don't get all indignant when they express displeasure in return. If it makes you uncomfortable, just swallow your pride it take it. Act like a fucking man and take responsibility for the dumb shit you say.
>>
File: 5654237.jpg (23KB, 297x358px) Image search: [Google]
5654237.jpg
23KB, 297x358px
My dad had a stroke and I dropped out of college to help him recover. That was 5 years ago. 5 years I've been trying to find a way to make enough money to leave this homophobic hellhole. 5 years of parasitic interdependence, shitty jobs and long runs of bad, bad luck.

I'm goddamn George Bailey, that's why I don't live the gay life. I wanna go suck dicks goddammit, AND bang a pussy or two along the way, but I can do nothing but fap until I find an escape because of course I had to play the bleeding heart loyal son when it turned out I didn't have to throw away my future for him.

But what's done is done, and now I must cater to my parents every whim, or face their wrath. They know I like men and women, but they're damned if they're going to ever let me have any fun.

I hate family. They ruin everything.
>>
>>8314354
You know what, fair enough. I'll continue to say displeasing things, and not act shocked when "faggots" acted displeased. Fair compromise?
>>
>>8300746
I don't like a lot of guys personalities. All I want is a sweet handsome gentleman who's taller than me and has an attractive face, but most dudes are almost always either ugly, short, or stupid unpleasant pieces of shit.

So sad.
>>
>>8314681
You don't need anyone's permission to be socially retarded.
>>
>>8314766
What is short to you?
>>
>>8314681
silly biscum
>>
File: 1493090276047.jpg (33KB, 498x475px)
1493090276047.jpg
33KB, 498x475px
I've been in love with the same woman for seven years, and I'm completely certain that we'll be together forever. Unfortunately, sexually I prefer the company of other guys. Sometimes she makes we wish I wasn't biscum, but men are just more attractive.
>>
>>8310806
>apathy
very common among biscums
that and sociopathia
>>
>>8300746
I'm closeted and paranoid of STDs
. Women are pretty fucking horrible to date tho
>>
Because gay culture is entirely based on having sex. I just want to have a cute bf and cuddle god dammit. I know grindr has other things besides hookups but its fucking named grindr.
>>
>>8308442
Blaming the problems of a community on its culture isn't helpful or fair.
>>
>>8300746
I'd like to call myself bi, one reason is that I had quite a bit of girlfriends in the past, which were all great relationships which I would do again. But sometimes you just have these cute guys you see on like the beach or something and you can't stop fantasising about them. You sort of get what I mean?
>>
>>8316996
Don't give up. My boyfriend and I were apparently the only ones dumb enough to actually look for a relationship on grindr but luckily we found each other, so there's hope for you yet, anon.
>>
>>8300746
A N A L T E A R A G E
N
A
L

T
E
A
R
A
G
E
>>
I don't like men i just like dick
>>
>>8319632
too bad you're gonna leave him for girl
);
>>
>>8323002
> traps
>>8316979
mainly expensive

to the rest of the thread faggot is a word get over it
>>
>>8300746

I am out with friends, but the fear of being rejected by family/old friends keeps me from coming out completely.
>>
>>8300746
I'm an older bi man who has been out to friends for many years. My girlfriend knows my tendencies and accepts them. I have nothing against gay culture but I doubt I would feel comfortable in it anymore than trying to be part of black culture or lesbian culture. Like most bisexual men, I enjoy sex with men but have no interest in a romantic relationship.

The fact that I have a comfortable bisexual lifestyle shouldn't bother anybody. After all, I'm not hurting anybody. But after some rather condescending remarks, I would not be interested in a gay male as a sexual partner.
>>
>>8316996
>Because gay culture is entirely based on having sex.
>>8323638
>Like most bisexual men, I enjoy sex with men but have no interest in a romantic relationship.
>>8323002
>I don't like men i just like dick
>>8317576
>But sometimes you just have these cute guys you see on like the beach or something and you can't stop fantasising about them.

:thinkingface:
>>
>>8323666
I'm not like that Satan! I want a loving romantic relationship with a guy, even though I find girls hotter.
>>
>>8323695
That's wonderful. There's plenty of room in world for us to want different things.
>>
File: cia.png (537KB, 569x802px)
cia.png
537KB, 569x802px
If you don't get barebacked you're not going to get fucking HIV.
>>
>>8324450
Condoms break, Anon. Just find a nice guy and get tested together before making love in a nice romantic setting (in missionary position of course).
>>
File: lets love lain!.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lets love lain!.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
>>8300746
>bisexuals (ftfy) only
this is really redundant
i mean, that just says that everyone is allowed in this thread
>>
>>8324508
If the condom breaks, get on PEP. There you go.
>>
>>8324567
Not worth the risk. Just don't have anonymous sex with greasy sluts who huff amyl nitrate.
>>
>>8314886
Less than 6'
>>
Well, I don't join the gay life because I'm not gay. I'm also not usually interested in men because I don't like how we raise our men to be hypersexual predators. No matter where you fall on the spectrum of sexuality, it's really hard to find men who don't feed into that hyper sexual shit.
>>
File: 1464502122115.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1464502122115.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>8328215
>we raise our men to be hypersexual predators
>>
> tfw you're a bisexual woman and you fall in love with a bisexual man but you're both too gay at the time to deal with these feelings so you're both just kinda hoping you get less gay soon
>>
>>8328234
>too gay at the time to deal with these feelings
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>8328215
>t. actual biscum
>>
>>8328254
We're both fluctuating with our sexuality and are both too gay to deal with having a heterosexual relationship at the moment. I wish I was one of those bi people that is consistently balanced.
>>
I'm a woman but I don't join "gay life" because

1) most lesbians have too many issues (due to society or whatever). too much drama and shown to be more abusive I think too.
2) I want to have children one day
3) I don't want to hurt my parents (lgbt friendly but in theory only).
4) Way way easier to find hot straight guys than hot lesbians. Lesbians are rare enough, never met a lesbian who is also mentally stable who is also attractive. I did date another bisexual woman for a while.
>>
>>8328567
Straight men are disgusting what are you talking about
I'm a bi woman but genuinely don't think I could ever date a fully heterosexual man.
And I mean HAVE YOU SEEN GIRLS?! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.
>>
>>8328583

>Straight men are disgusting what are you talking about
What are YOU talking about? What's disgusting? Currently engaged to a straight man and no idea what you are on about. You haven't been around enough women if you think somehow "straight men" are disgusting.

>And I mean HAVE YOU SEEN GIRLS?! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Wtf are you 14. Yes I have seen girls. Many girls/women are beautiful. 98% of women are straight. The remaining 2% disproportionately have tons of mental issues and are much less beautiful. I think lesbians are disproportionately obese and super abusive.

So its a niche pool I'm not into.
>>
>>8328234
You fell in love with a man but you still feel gay? Usually my heart leads my dick, so I'm a bit confused by that. Why not just act on that love and wait for your lust to catch up, as it eventually will? Is sex that important to both of you?
>>
>>8328725
It just couldn't work at the moment, really. Like maybe in future once we've gone and relieved our current gay urges, but it's hard because I KNOW I'd be sexually attracted to him if I was feeling a bit less gay. However as it stands, I genuinely can't picture having sex with men at the moment. He is also in a similar situation and we're both concerned that if we act on our feelings now, it might ruin it for both of us
>>
>>8328583
>don't think I could ever date a fully heterosexual man
Is bi4bi really not a meme?
>>
>>8300746
Why are gay men so persistent even after you've already told them you're not interested/ already in relationship?
>>
>>8328762
Because a lot of times they will get you at a weak moment and you will give them the D again.
It is hard to let go when you're dickmatized.
>>
>>8328746
>"we're both concerned that if we act on our feelings now, it might ruin it for both of us"

>we're *totally* in love with each other, like omg, buuuut we both agree we need to go fuck other people~ haha that feel rite guyz? lol

You both are retards To be quite desu with you, senpai.
>>
>>8328766
and people hate bisexual because?
>>
File: 1495346906349.gif (4MB, 171x200px)
1495346906349.gif
4MB, 171x200px
Got a GF. So far I get bjs from clean cut dudes on grindr. Still waiting on a cute trap to bang. Not really attracted to dudes but a bj is a bj. I need help
>>
I hate the gay community
Unfortunately gay men are usually flamers and queens and generally women are vapid sociopaths so I'm fucked either way
>>
>>8329111
>I'm fucked
you wish
also, there is no such thing as "the gay community"
just because you met some ugly old freaks doesn't mean that all gays are like that
>>
>>8328746
This all sounds odd to me because sexual (or homosexual) urges are not satiated by indulging in them, and agreeing to go be with other people for sexual reasons only instead of simply having an open relationship seems like a poor answer to your problems. But hey, if you've already agreed to let the person you love go and start relationships with other people, then enjoy your freedom.
>>
>>8323061
ew, why? I'm not biscum...
>>
>>8330312
once a breeder always a breeder
:)
>>
>>8330363
no you're a breeder
my bf tried to breed my boipucci but it never worked
>>
File: 2380542.jpg (45KB, 487x577px) Image search: [Google]
2380542.jpg
45KB, 487x577px
Bi guy here, more into dudes.
Can't stand gay life because of the fucking queens and hyper feminine sluts.
Good for a laugh but not people you want to be locked in a room with for an extended period of time.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.