[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi I'm a woman. >I'm obviously wearing a wig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: greentext.jpg (8KB, 174x186px) Image search: [Google]
greentext.jpg
8KB, 174x186px
>Hi I'm a woman.
>I'm obviously wearing a wig but I identify as having real long hair.
>Honestly I don't get the point of learning to wear makeup. Either hormones will make me pass or they won't.
>Replacing my wardrobe to dress even mildly like a woman? But my boy clothes fit just fine.
>I don't want SRS because I'm fine with having a penis.
>>
>>8300745
I'd get a penectomy before "SRS." That shit is gross.
>>
>>8300752
This is a step up but you still aren't actually doing the procedure to become more like a woman.
>>
>>8300752
>having something that looks like a vagina is gross

You realize half of the population is already cursed with that, right?
>>
>>8300766
>>8300777
Women don't have art projects between their legs.
>>
>>8300745

>Honestly I don't get the point of learning to wear makeup. Either hormones will make me pass or they won't.

This is true though. You're just lying to yourself if you can't pass without makeup.
>>
>>8300802
most cis girls look like garbage without makeup.
>>
>>8300782
Do you have this same attitude about FFS?
>>
>>8300782
Oh, you're on the autistic "muh mutilated dick" train. You do realize that male and female genitalia are the same shit just in different stages of fetal development, right?

Even if we ignore that, what affect does that have on your life? You have a vagina-shaped organ, it doesn't really matter on a practical level whether if it leads to a uterus or not, and you can't bear children anyway so you may as well pick your preferred genitalia based on what looks and feels right.
>>
>>8300809
Mhmm.
>>
File: Subscribe.jpg (52KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
Subscribe.jpg
52KB, 419x480px
>>8300821
A U T I S M
>>
>>8300745
There is literally nothing wrong with not having genital dysphoria. Fuck off with your legitimacy bullshit.
>>
>>8300808
1. false
2. they don't look like men
>>
>>8300850
>they don't look like men
*except in Germany
>>
>>8300850
The "dont look like men" is debatable, but most of them do look like fucking shit without makeup. Real life girls aren't anime, you know that right?
>>
>>8300845
I agree, there is nothing wrong with being cis.
>>
>>8300865
Yeah, it seems like you don't know that because your standards for women are way too high. I see lots of women (the same ones) daily, I can tell how much makeup they wear and it's mostly very little if any. They don't look like shit and they certainly don't look like men.
>>
>>8300802
Putting in some fucking effort shouldn't be too unrealistic to ask for if someone really is dysphoric over not being viewed as a woman.
>>
>>8300808

Looking like garbage does not mean they look like men. Stop lying to yourself.

>>8301025

It takes effort to put on a complex costume, but in the end, it is a costume. This fact alone should be enough to render the enjoyment of passing only through the use of day to day makeup nil.
>>
>>8301025
Except it is. I don't like makeup you dumb delusional bitch, my hands are shaky and my eyes sensitive so eyeliner is a literal bitch to put on, and I have depression and ADHD so it's already a task itself to get my ass out the door.

Wearing makeup doesn't make you pass better hon I can spot your skull size from a mile away
>>
>>8300745
>>Honestly I don't get the point of learning to wear makeup. Either hormones will make me pass or they won't.
I think thats bullshit but to be honest, makeup alone is not going to fix my face. This shit is a disaster. My face looks like the fall of Rome had prison sex with the holocaust. Nothing but High dollar surgery and three guys from industrial light and magic will make this monstrosity look viewable
>>Replacing my wardrobe to dress even mildly like a woman? But my boy clothes fit just fine.
I would actually love to have more girl clothes but Im still very much not out at work and since I live and work in the same place in a red state, Im pretty much in boy mode permanently until I move/get a new job.

>>I don't want SRS because I'm fine with having a penis.
I dont like my penis but surgery scares the shit out of me. I mean those are major arteries and nerves down there. What if someone sneezes, clips something they shouldnt and I bleed out in like 10 seconds? What if the nerves get crossed and It causes a feedback that makes me have a seizure? What if theres an infection afterwards? What if I pop a seam afterwards and everything just falls out? Ill stick with masturbating through a sheet, thank you. Ive suffered with this thing most of my life, I can suffer for the rest of it. Ill just become catholic so my suffering is justified.
>>
>>8300745

If your dude clothes fit after a few months of hormones something is screwy.
>>
>>8301498

Or you just started at 18 and up.
>>
>>8301550

I started at 23, 6 months ago and all my old shirts look ridiculous on me. My pants are mostly fine tho, just a bit too tight in the butt area these days. I don't want to toss 140 dollar jeans tho. :(
>>
>>8300745
Is it weird if I feel like I want the exact opposite?
>Don't feel particularly like a man or a woman
>Just desperately want a body I can feel comfortable in i.e. a woman's
>>
>>8301208

if you can cite me even a single case of SRS causing anything like that, I'll call your fears rational but right now it sounds irrational as shit.
>pop a seam afterwards and everything just falls out
come the fuck on
>>
>>8300782
Vaginas and labia are all works of art, just look at them
>>
>>8301166
Mascara, concealer, blush, highlighter and lipstick.
Little bit of those 5 goes a long way though..
>>
>>8302194
Well what do you think is the cause of death for the trans girls who die on the operating table?
>>
>>8300820
>You do realize that male and female genitalia are the same shit just in different stages of fetal development
by that logic, vagina bearers are underdeveloped.
>>
>>8302402
One more reason it's a 'mans world', men are the final development stage..
>>
>>8302402
It's not my logic, that's literally what happens in utero. Doesn't make them underdeveloped because they developed to be exactly what they're supposed to be, female. It takes a bit more to become male, but the instructions in the genetic code was always geared toward one or the other.
>>
What I hear you saying is you have something against punks.
>>
>>8302391
That has never happened.
>>
>>8301498
Or you wear really baggy clothes?
>>
>>8302727
[citation needed]
>>
>>8302795
The opposite, actually. I searched for any example of trans girls dying during SRS, and I can't link you to all of the nothing I found.

YOU need to prove that people are dying during that surgery. The burden of proof is on the positive claim.
>>
File: 1482203029893.jpg (209KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482203029893.jpg
209KB, 774x900px
>>8301498
>>8302788
Actually, yes I do wear clothes as baggy as I can which comes into about a size or two bigger (im super fat so most of them are walmart 4x shirts). I cant tell if they look different on me because I have no aptitude for clothing beyond matching colors and comfort.
My dude clothes do still fit weird though. Especially my underwear and my shirts. Dude underwear is almost unwearable to me now except for one or two pairs. I actually have to buy some more since I only have about three or four pairs of everyday chick underwear and like 3 or 4 that require tucking that I really like but were expensive so I try not to wear them often. My guy shirts all drive me crazy because they arent cut for having tits so they are heavy on my chest. Even when i get down to my target weight, Im still keeping most of my old clothes because giant shirts are awesome to walk around the house in.
>>8302369
I want to start learning makeup but it feels more complicated than it should be. I mean, how am i supposed to match skin shades properly? Im not sure which shade of black person works best. Do I try to match it exactly? Whats an acceptable blush/eyemakeup/ whatever? What color lipstick can i get away with? Cant I just wear black all the time? Its so confusing!

>>8302194
>it sounds irrational as shit.
ALL of my fears are irrational. I cant help it. :(
>>
>>8302727
I died getting SRS. Checkmate.
>>
>>8304832
Booo, I'm a ghost.
>>
>>8303798
You should work to overcome them and not live in fear if you know you'd be happier otherwise.
>>
>>8301656
I'm the exact same way, anon. Any test I take tells me that everything about me except my body is androgynous, but I absolutely hate having a male body. It just doesn't feel right.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.