[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*finishes physical exam* >"You appear perfectly healthy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

*finishes physical exam*

>"You appear perfectly healthy, Mr. [deadname]. However I was appalled to find what we call gynecomastia on your chest. I have scheduled you gynecomastia reduction surgery and here is a prescription for androgens to help you stay a healthy man you have always been. ... Why are you crying, SIR?"
>>
GPs don't schedule surgery, FYI. They refer you to surgeons, and it's your responsibility to set up meetings and decide what you want to do.
>>
>>8298106
>a nigger pretending to be a doctor

How amusing.
>>
>>8298205
rude!
>>
>>8298106
*finishes visual examination*

>"Your thread appears perfectly normal, Anon. However I was appalled to find what we call "poorly written b8" in your OP. I have scheduled you a janitorial visit and here is a report for the moderators so we can stay a healthy board we have always been. ... Why are you crying, ANON?"
>>
>>8298106
Had similar story. I was after FFS and boy-presenting to avoid confusion and drama. He asked me to pull my shirt to cheek my lungs.

>big HRT breasts
>he dose his stuff
>"it seems there is something wrong with your hormones levels, you've developed gyno."
>"nah, it's under control, they are suppose to look like that"
>oh ok
>>
>>8299406
>"You see doctor, I'm a femboy and take hormones. These are clearly boiboobies not gyno"
>>
File: goldface.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>8299406
>oh ok
LOL
>>
>>8298205
>a racist on 4chan

How original
>>
>>8299673
>it's okay to spew the same regurgitated memes every single day cuz muh 4CHAN LEGUN LOOOOOL 1488

I think you need to go back more than they do, cancer.
>>
>>8298205
Top kek
>>
How do your docs not know you're on hormones?
>>
>>8300854
GP's aren't really extremely familiar with trans stuff. They won't be familiar with self-medding unless they've seen it before. Like they'll obviously know what hormones are but they'll assume many other things before they ask you if you've been taking estrogen.
>>
>be me
>be a hon so stay in boymode
>go to a GP
>check in to a nurse who knows your deadname and doesn't know you're trans
>some overly talkative woman in the queue starts talking with you about her sad life and stuff
>tfw she thinks you're a girl and uses female honorifics speaking to you
>the nurse comes and asks her something
>"y-yeah i'm waiting here with that young lady"
>"No, no, no. He is actually a young man!"
>"Oh my god I'm so sorry; your hair probably deceived me"
>"it-t's ok-kay" *cries internally*
>she can't get used to male honorifics and makes mistakes all the time
>"ugh, i'll just call you «you», okay?"
>some other person in the queue makes the same "mistake" and refers to me as "she"
>the nurse hears that
>"it's a boy! it's just his long hair!"
>everyone in the waiting room heard that
>people in the background are talking about your gender "lol i also thought it was a girl", "is she a boy????"
>feel embarassed and defeated but laugh for some reason
>>
File: 1348012798493.png (251KB, 402x499px) Image search: [Google]
1348012798493.png
251KB, 402x499px
>>8301256
I don't envy you people at all.
>>
>>8301256

It sounds like you're not so hon after all.
>>
>>8301419
No, it's just my hair. Everytime I pass I know it's just my voice and my hair ;-;
>>8301407
w-what do you mean
>>
>>8301256
fucking kill yourself holy shit

when will passers die
>>
>>8301434
Why do you want passers to die? Why don't you pass, too?
>>
>>8301256
iktf. I'm perma boymode but get into awkward situations like these a lot :/

Hopefully once I start going full time when I start college in a few months, it should be better. Just hope I pass and not just get pity passed
>>
>>8301455
Mmm, good luck ^^. I'm starting a job soon but it's retail and people who work there don't seem much tolerant so I'll have to pretend I'm just a weird boy… College should be a lot better though.
>>
>>8301465
Retail is absolutely brutal. It's not your coworkers you need to worry about though.
When I worked at best buy customers would always tell me I looked like shit, I was too skinny, if I even had slightly bad hair on a particular day guaranteed a customer would point it out.
If you have any sort of hope left in humanity please don't work retail lmao
It is such a soul crushing industry to be in. Marijuana helps quite a bit though. Most people at best buy were perma-baked through the day.
>>
>>8301477
https://vid.me/477N/malcolm-in-the-middle-working-in-retail
>>
>>8301499
I've had worse than that. When I worked at best buy our store was horribly understaffed. I was one of four people covering the entirety of customer service and geek squad, and one of those 4 was an in-home guy that wasn't always in the store.
Was hilarious cause we had one guy from somalia that just did that shitty A+ certification. I remember one day he was fixing some old woman's computer and he grabbed the graphics card and just like ham fisted the fucking thing and ripped every single capacitor and inductor off the card and the graphics card didn't even budge lmao
It was actually sort of fun in a sense cause we could get away with a lot. I stole a ton of movies, undercut the store quite a bit by leaving my phone number with customers, plus one day I went in coming down off a mushroom high which was pretty interesting. Still, it isn't worth the stress. I had so many people comment on my appearance and it really ruined my self-esteem. Working there threw me into a horrible depression and anxiety tunnel that nearly made me kill myself. I don't regret leaving in even the slightest and I'm glad best buy is going bankrupt, good riddance. The managers are all sociopaths themselves from having to go through the process I went through, it's the only way to survive, so they have zero empathy to any employee.
>>
>>8301534
Holy shit, you have my sympathy. I'm glad I don't get that kind of crap and rarely deal with customers.
>>
>>8301534
>I had so many people comment on my appearance and it really ruined my self-esteem.
What sorts of things?
>>
>>8301572
Yup it was pretty horrible.
At the time I was a turbo-autist as well. I was hired for the geek squad when I was still in high school. Getting to be a computer tech years before I graduated was like a godsend, or so I thought. I did a lot to show them I knew a ton about computers, showed them pics of my computer and everything and the manager was pretty impressed. My supervisor loved me there cause I could fix computers without sending them away for repair.

But I had long hair, looked like a skinny 13-year old boy, and was just weird and nerdy in general. The one day I actually decided to cut my hair short for the first time after like a year of working there one of the managers came up to me and complimented me saying I should keep it short, it was the only way I would make it in the industry. That manager always seemed really depressed himself and inevitably he quit after making his way all the way to general manager of the store just to go work as an HP representative. I saw him later that year, he had like half the salary, but was significantly happier. He just had to do little demos of HP products and stuff and I've actually never seen him so happy in the entire time I had worked there. I actually think even his skin and eyes looked healthier, less baggy, and his weight was normalized.

>>8301589
Nearly every horrible thing you can think of that you've been made fun of for during high school, just amplified. I was targeted for my weight, my hair, my nose at the time grew kind of weird but is sort of normal now but people commented on it, my eyelashes have always been extremely long for a guy so people commented on that, I changed glasses like 5 times during 2 years working there because customers constantly picked at my choices even though I basically just listened to the girls at the ophthalmology clinic.
I had never experienced anything like this in school, it was significantly worse.
>>
>>8301619
I work at legit coffee place run by an older Italian immigrant couple that's in my city's "Little Italy", so our regular customers might very well be insulting me in Italian, but I wouldn't know since I don't speak much Italian at all.
That's shit that people feel like just insulting you like that is acceptable.
>>
>>8301646
Yeah I smoked a metric fuckton of weed. I was already somewhat depressed and if it wasn't for the weed I probably would have killed myself. The one guy that probably saved my life was an ex-heroin addict that worked there for like 4 months right after I graduated high school. He would just tell me stories of his life and it really helped calm me down and everything. We used to toke up on our breaks since he always had to stop at the methadone clinic and we'd go hotbox his truck in the church parking lot lol
That job completely ruined my dream career though. I was pumped to get into comp. sci. and after working there I never wanted to deal with computers ever again. I strictly limit it to my hobbies and the only people I tell anything about computers to are friends and family. If anyone else asks I generally play it down quite a bit and just pretend like I don't know anything.
>>
File: 1457995441323.jpg (169KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1457995441323.jpg
169KB, 457x381px
>>8301256
Why do idiots like you insist on making yourselves suffer? If I got regular male fails I'd be full time right fucking now, yet there are masochistic BDD clowns like you who can clearly pass but decide to waste all your potential instead.

Suit yourself I guess.
>>
>>8301886
I can't go full time because I'm not even on HRT and I only "pass" because of my hair and voice.
>>
>>8302764
Why aren't you on HRT?
>>
>>8302771
I can't afford it and my parents won't help me. I'm looking for a job though because I just finished my highschool.
>>
>>8301886
Some of us are femboys and continue to identify as male.
>>
>>8302764
>I only "pass" because of my hair
if only it was always that simple

>and voice
;_;
>>
>>8302836
Training voice is not that difficult and it helps so much with passing, trust me.
>>
>>8302846
how easy is it? where should i start, the /mtfg/ op links? and how quickly will i see results?
>>
>>8301434
Someone's jealous.
>>
>>8302876
yes
>>
>>8301434
Calm that t rage hon
>>
>>8301425
Hey a 1/10 woman is still a woman
>>
File: o6s6lfK.jpg (61KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
o6s6lfK.jpg
61KB, 600x977px
>>
>>8299406
>Had similar story. I was after FFS and boy-presenting to avoid confusion and drama. He asked me to pull my shirt to cheek my lungs.
>>big HRT breasts
>>he dose his stuff
>>"it seems there is something wrong with your hormones levels, you've developed gyno."
>>"nah, it's under control, they are suppose to look like that"
>>oh ok
>>8299430
>>8299459
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8300881
>GP's aren't really extremely familiar with trans stuff.

Probably because they have a medical education and are less susceptible to bullshit than your average Tumblrina or free range organic gluten free shoelace loom master.
>>
>>8303191
Not really they just have no reason to actually study it. There's lgbt specific doctors.
>>
>>8303208
They have no reason to study it for the same reason that zoologists have no reason to study unicorns and wyverns.
>>
>>8303215
Just because GPs don't study trans stuff hardly means they don't think it's real. They'll still get you referalls to gender therapists and they'll be able to test your blood.
My doctor is perfectly fine with trans stuff it's just not his field of study.
>>
>>8303256
Right, and a zoologist could probably refer you to a cryptozoologist as well.
>>
>>8303263
>cryptozoologist
>unicorns and wyverns
>>
>>8303263
So basically you're saying because your GP doesn't study brain surgery he's basically automatically against having functional brains?
>>
>>8303324
The difference here is that brains actually exist.
>>
>>8298349
>all jokes are bait
>>
>>8303340
Are you sure? Have you checked to make sure you have one?
>>
>>8303382
Is that an insult or an existential query?
>>
>>8298205
HA

HE

HOO

YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING CLEVER

UPBOATED!!!!
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>8301256
>be me
>be an ACTUAL hon who stays in boymode
>this never happened to me
>except when getting phone calls then it's all "hello miss, is [deadname] there"
>one time it was even "may i speak to your boyfriend please"
Feels weird being a voicepasser but a total bodyhon tbqh.
>>
File: 331.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>8303493
>ACTUAL
>boymode
>assuming transgenderism is real
>>
File: 1409764703118.jpg (10KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1409764703118.jpg
10KB, 680x680px
>>8303505
>>
>>8302764
You gonna make le pepe angry, you eastern european shitlord. you pass even though you are not on hrt, and you have the audacity to call yourself a hon, seriously kys
>>
>>8303537
LOL this. Fucking insolent passer scum always humblebragging whenever they can.
>>
>>8303572
Why do you call them scum? It feels nice to pass. Wouldn't you want others to know, too?
>>
>>8303493
>"may i speak to your boyfriend please"
Well that was kind of accurate since you turned yourself into your own girlfriend.

>>8303505
That's not even what she was saying...
>>
>>8300881
Doesn't matter. One of the important things for a GP to know is what other medications you are on, to prevent any kind of drug interaction.

In reality, the doctor would see "On medication: Estradiol (or whatever hormones)" and know "okay, yes you're developing tits. That's to be expected if you're on estradiol."
>>
>>8298205
>>
>>8303699
They'll know what estradiol is but they're probably not familiar with self-medding
>>
>>8303742
Well he's right.
Niggers have low iqs and require massive amounts of affirmative action to become doctors.
>>
>>8298205
white people are parasites on all humanity and should be exterminated
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.