[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >it's 2010 i'm 17 >know i'm trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1494394919899.jpg (9KB, 173x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494394919899.jpg
9KB, 173x216px
>be me
>it's 2010 i'm 17
>know i'm trans
>decide i want to tell a friend to see how people react
>tell my friend who happens to be a girl i want to be a girl
>she tells me "i don't want any gay friends"
>feel horrible
>repress for 6 years because of it

I really wish I could go back and avoid that situation it really fucked me up badly. I wish I just came out to my parents instead at least then maybe I would've got to see a therapist or something. It kills me I could've transitioned at 17 if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>8297374
So you're what, 24 now?

Post pics, it may or may not be too late to get started.
>>
>>8297374
On average the biologically make human body stops growing at age 26, you got what? Two years left? There's still some hope depending on genetics.
>>
>>8297374
Well let's have a look at ya bod. You can always get on them I suppose. I really know nothing of this. But I have talk to some that look really well in female clothing. And some are very feminine. I would say better to do something bout then really too late like Caitlyn Jenner. Even then I would bang. Im more pansexual by definition. To me if ya a coll person that I like and your not a total dick hole, or obsess with titles and all into labeling ppl. It amazes me hoe sometimes lgbt and mainly gays can be total toxic assholes. Like don't we have enough enemies and bull shit to deal with?
>>
>>8297428
and then there's THIS faggot!
>>
>>8297432
lol see what I mean.
>>
>>8297435
lol xD see wut i mean XDD lmao
>>
>>8297439
lol then theres this fucking faggot
>>
>>8297420
I think I have some chance of passing or at least I would be a twinkhon, but it really depresses me that I waited this long. I'm too afraid to post pictures on 4chan.
>>
>>8297452
I'd be down to give you comments on skype or discord or whatever if that's more comfortable for you. Maybe we'll end up playing some games or whatever too, who knows!

ThettoZ#7076 on discord, or the same but without the hashtag and numbers on skype
>>
>>8297452
We are all scared, of change, of assholes, of ourselves. The best way to think of it. Would I be more happy being the person that I know that I am and can be. Or just do nothing and end up regretting it and being deeply depress. And you dont have to post face or what not. But maybe a nice body shot.
>>
>>8297461
If I end up getting enough courage to send a picture I'll add you. It wouldn't be until later though.
>>
>>8297452
Just start transitioning. Starting late sucks but there's a chance that you'll turn out alright. You can always choose suicide if you're not happy with the results. I know it sounds shitty but the option to kill myself if i am not happy with the results is the only thing keeping my going desu.
>>
>>8297501
Allrighty!

You can add me and not send a pic if you don't want to, i'm happy to just have a chat. Kinda bored at the moment so it's not like i have anything better to do!
>>
>>8297374
Hmm.. I'm just like you. Came out to my mom at 16 (2010) and then only started transition 6 years later.

Stay strong. It may look bad but you're in the lower percentile for age of transition
>>
Why are you posting the same thing on /r9k/
>>
>>8297725
Oh I posted something about it in a thread it was relevant in, but didn't really want to talk to anyone on /r9k/ about it.
>>
>>8297725
I kind of don't think mentioning it in a thread on /r9k/, where someone said he told a female friend he wanted to be a girl matters much though.
>>
>>8297374
I thought people at 17 were done growing? What difference would 17 make over 24?
>>
>>8297747
What's the difference between 24 and 31? I did get more masculine in those years honestly. I feel like I went through a lot of puberty late.
>>
>>8297747
Do you have eyes? Compare a 17 year old to a 24 year old.
>>
>>8297799
Aside from hairiness and rougher skin, what is there?
>>
>>8297799
>tfw didn't even start growing until 17
>tfw thought I was going to be a weirdo gay male for life
>tfw didn't know hrt + transition was a thing until 25
>tfw I'll probably be a weirdo straight tranner for life
>>
>>8297374
>I really wish I could go back and avoid that situation it really fucked me up badly.
Me too. I'd love to go back to when I was 15 and change where I went to school. Thing is we got to work with what we got now.

>>8297747
>>8297759
>>8297799
>>8297931
People continue to change more slowly in the later years, but change they do. Most change will have finished by the mid to late 30s. Pick an actor and look at photos of him thought the years.
>>
File: OttVn.jpg (64KB, 864x604px) Image search: [Google]
OttVn.jpg
64KB, 864x604px
>>8297931
Are you not familiar with the concept of aging? Males continue to masculinize in that period. I'm 22 and all my male high school friends have developed from boys to men in that time period.

Wider jaws, more prominent brow ridges, wider shoulders, larger rib cages, etc.
>>
I told my childhood friend, she told me crossdresser are gross and one of her friends came out as a lesbian and she hates her
>>
>>8299188
>>8299450 has a point. I'm >>8297931 and Asian. I look literally the same in pictures. Time basically paused for me at 16. I'm still in the mid 5' range, 16" bideltoid shoulders, upper 20s ribcage, and babyfaced. I wear a size small in dresses. Started at 21 and pass to my own race.
>>
>>8299450
>>8299603
I'm aware of this. I'm half black after all, and black don't crack.

Still, you can't dispute that aging is a thing lol. the average 17 year old is gonna look way different from the average 24 year old. Realize you're an exception.
>>
>>8297759
Being in puberty or not in puberty doesn't mean shit. It's andropause that matters, and that's over 40.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.