[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't the LGBT+ community more present in self-defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 21

File: k in a nutshell.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
k in a nutshell.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
Why isn't the LGBT+ community more present in self-defense circles? As a straight white cis male with a background in martial arts and firearms skills, is there anything I can do to make American gun culture more welcoming?
>>
>>8296725
Two training initiatives of which I'm aware:

http://www.blazingsword.org/

http://pinkpistols.org/
>>
>>8296725
Because if trannies have access to guns they tend to use them on themselves. I don't own a gun because id prolly kill myself with it.
>>
>>8296788
cisgay but hard same
>>
Because most of them don't have jarring masculinity issues that they have to compensate for.
>>
>>8296725
> Guns are illegal where I am.
> I am exactly the sort of person who shouldn't be trusted with one.
> I am surrounded by idiots and would be too tempted to go on a murder spree if I had one to hand.

>>8296788
Guns are fucking messy. My intended method is a motorbike off a high bridge into water.

>>8296826
Also this.
>>
>>8296826
Wanting to be safe from hate crime sure is a jarring masculinity issue.

>L.G.B.T. People Are More Likely to Be Targets of Hate Crimes Than Any Other Minority Group
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/16/us/hate-crimes-against-lgbt.html
>>
>>8296853
Guns don't make you safer. The data regularly shows they do the opposite. They only make you feel good if think you can't defend yourself on your own.
>>
i want to learn how to fight but im afraid the dumb meatheads there will attack me
>>
>>8296910
Just get a super buff bf, i have one. He is a jewjitsue black belt and a shalolin master, i feel 100% safe even walking at dark with him
>>
>>8296788
Dang, first time I agreed with Kayla here
>>
>>8296725
>is there anything I can do to make American gun culture more welcoming?
Leave?
No really what's the point of taking self-defense classes when the people you need to defend yourself from are there as well?
>>
>>8296916
kayla strikes again
>>
>>8296725
because knives are better
guns for show, knives for a pro
>>
>>8296853
>It's another episode of faggot pretend they're oppressed
fuck off
>>
>>8296960
BIN
>>
>>8296864
>They only make you feel good if think you can't defend yourself on your own.
As a martial artist and former bouncer with the economic misfortune of living in very rough neighborhoods, I can tell you that guns are a powerful force equalizer and you're speaking from a position of privilege rather than experience. As an EMT, I can tell you that there are times when that force equalizer would have meant dead bigots and thugs instead of crippled patients.

>The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gangbanger, and a single gay guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.
>quoted from https://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/why-the-gun-is-civilization/
>>
>>8296910
It can sometimes be hard to find a good, welcoming gym, but they do exist. What region are you in? I might be able to find someone who's not a shithead for you.
>>
>>8296788
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>8296923
I've physically defended, medically treated, and taught defensive skills to more LGBT+ persons than I can count on my fingers. I've attacked zero.
>>
>>8296788
This. Also the fact that I'm not an action movie protagonist.

Martial arts and self defense though would probably be good for legbutts in more ways than one. I can mostly speak for myself but the reasons I'm discouraged from participating are kind of the same reasons I would benefit from it in the first place. I feel vulnerable about my body as a trans woman, I'm very shy by nature and that's compounded by a history of abuse which makes just the thought of being in a high energy environment presumably dominated by athletic males extremely nerve wracking >>8296910 >>8296923

Self defense classes specifically geared towards women (or LGBT people) are probably where I'd feel safest starting out (unless you count martial arts classes I was forced to as a kid) but those issues are still relevant and I'm just not at a point in my life where I'm comfortable with it.
>>
>>8296725
Guns are so passe. Bodyguards are in.
>>
>>8297193
>I've physically defended, medically treated, and taught defensive skills to more LGBT+ persons than I can count on my fingers.
Come on now.
>>
>>8296725
>As a straight white cis male with a background in martial arts and firearms skills, is there anything I can do to make American gun culture more welcoming?
yes, be my boyfriend
>>
>>8297250
I used to work as a bouncer, I work as an EMT, and I love to train and teach. 10+ is not an unreasonable number of people.
>>
>>8296725
I'd like to have gun myself but in my country it's too expensive and too much paperwork involved into this.
>>
>>8297319
>10+ is not an unreasonable number of people.
10+ lgbt people however is unreasonable.
Unless they were all closet cases, but in that case you couldn't know.
>>
>>8296725
get a grindr account and demand gays give a bj while shooting guns
>>
>>8296725
Because we're not retarded as fuck rednecks.
>>
>>8298001

Instead, "we" are sexually and emotionally stunted man-children with a fear of inanimate objects. Got it.
>>
>>8298045
I'm not a tranny.
Move on
>>
>>8296725
>is there anything I can do to make American gun culture more welcoming?
buy a gun and advocate for gunrights
>>
>>8297996
As a bouncer I kept lesbian and bi performers and customers safe.

I used to teach martial arts to my anarchist and squatter friends, the majority of whom were not straight.

I taught free firearms safety courses advertised through activist circles to anyone who was interested, some of whom were openly LGBT+.

I have had multiple LGBT+ patients in the back of my ambulance.

I spent six hours talking my gay neighbor down from a suicide attempt, and then drove him to the hospital when he was ready and watched his house for a week. Month's later, I addressed his boyfriend's wounds after he got bricked in the head on the way over to the house.

It's easy to meet a lot of LGBT+ people when you live in the part of town full of empty houses and unwanted people.
>>
>>8298153
>I spent six hours talking my gay neighbor down from a suicide attempt
At this point it became obvious you are lying.
>>
i did MMA and BJJ for years. but i got blackballed, the coach didn't ever give me the next level belt. also there was a lot of dominant alpha type guys and they'd talk about me behind my back, or some would punish me a lot during sparring.

Most people were cool though. but they allowed criminal types to train too etc. I have the kind of "gay voice" which gave me away
>>
>>8298167
tl;dr he had a bunch of pills hidden around his house and it took me that long to talk him out of the idea of suicide and to hand over all the pills. Former vet, got fucked up spending 10 years in prison, started taking antidepressants he had laying around, ran out of antidepressants, and got really suicidaly fucked up.
>>
>>8298167
It wasn't at the "As a bouncer" part? Because that's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>8296725
I'm already there.
>>
>>8298196
What is unbelievable about a martial artist in a bad neighborhood finding nighttime work at a club?
>>
>>8298196
I tend to read entire posts.
>>
>>8298209
The part where an epeleptic quadrepelegic autistic pedophile with dwarfism on 4chan said that was him.

>>8298212
Yes, you implied that already, which is why I said that, to correct you.
>>
File: Patrick Bateman.gif (404KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick Bateman.gif
404KB, 500x305px
>>8296725
I lack confidence.
Will a gun help?
>>
Have you not been to nuggetfest?

>>8298236
Nothing makes you more confident than 16 rounds of 10mm auto.
>>
File: lgbt timestamp.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt timestamp.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>8298219
>>
>>8298257
>Have you not been to nuggetfest?
I haven't. Is it worth going?
>>
>>8298236
Just having a gun won't necessarily help, but learning how to use one might. I normally recommend martial arts classes to boost confidence, but there are some valid reasons in this thread as to why that could be counter-productive with the wrong dojo or gym.

>>8298170
That's really shitty you had to deal with that at a martial arts school, the dojo is supposed to be an inclusive place of community. Come to think of it, I guess I do see those tendencies more in sportier places, whereas the more chill, inclusive atmospheres tend to be the places with older traditions and a heavier culture of respect. Have you ever thought about training somewhere else, or did that experience pretty much ruin it for you?
>>
>>8296725
American gun culture is like a cult that practices how to use weapons to hurt people. You need a very extreme mindset or be very emotionally detached to find those groups normal. Men have a higher ratio of certain disorders like autism so it makes sense it's more popular among men. You can't really change it.
>>
>>8296725
Because most of the LGBT 'community' are weak liberal pacifists and most hate guns, weapons and self defense. They ironically rely on law enforcement whilst simultaneously hating on them.

Proud MtF gun owner.

>>8296788
We're not all mentally ill like you.

>>8296826
Not an argument and you're retarded. Women are the fastest growing consumer of firearms and training courses in the United States.

>>8296864
False. Firearms are used for defense at least as often as criminal uses (admitted by the CDC) ~750,000 times annually and upwards of 2.5 million or more per year. Of all forms of possible resistance to a criminal attack, a firearm results in the lowest chance of being harmed. In fact, not resisting at all and cooperating with your assailant has a higher injury rate than those who resist with a firearm.

>>8296960
Knifes are a last resort, extreme close quarters weapon. Knife fights are horrifically brutal and gorey.

>>8297034
THIS
>>
>>8298289
can i be an EMT if i have depression which i manage with medication?
>>
>>8296788
Sounds like op is on to something here
>>
>>8298679
Yes. Depression seems to be very common in our profession and suicide prevention support groups are becoming more prevalent. You'll be in good company.
>>
>>8296725
I'd love to own one, OP.
I have already been mugged in the past because small thin faggy boy, and now that I'm going full tranny I feel even more worried.
Specially when my country is one with the worst rates of violence against trans people.

Can't have a gun, though. They are only for government staff and the rich and privileged around here, so I guess I should get ready for muggings and the police doing nothing, again.
>>
>>8298384
>a cult that practices how to use weapons to hurt people
In my experience, the majority of this cult actually focuses on guns being a shield to prevent people from being hurt--a way to defend their families, provide food for their families, or spend time recreationally with their families. The minority that seems more focused on hurting people is generally viewed as being pretty fucked up.
>>
>>8298773
>>8298384
I follow a few gun channels on youtube, and most of them seem to be about fun more than anything else, including self-defense.
>>
>>8297028
underrated
>>
>>8298786
That's pretty fair. Even the guys I know who are hardcore into shooting as a martial discipline still like to run goofy scenarios and not be super serious all the time (always safe, sometimes serious).
>>
>>8297007
He didn't imply that you stupid fucking libshit commie fucking Marxist faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
I carry a gun because I realize that the world we live in is not pretty or clean and the only thing that stands in the way of someone who wants to kill me is my will to live at all costs.
>>
>>8296725
Having an AK sure will help you if you're assaulted on the streets.
>>
>>8300296
lol not to mention that it's a shitty akm anyways
>>
It would seem that +90% of the LGBT community are liberal and resent guns... "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ~ Freud
>>
My fem ex loves tacticool shooters, but at the same time he lives in a pretty safe country.
>>
>>8296826
nice shitposting but that's not an argument
then again you're probably LGBT in some developed first world country where you get neetbux and don't have to work, where you can walk around like a retard without fearing being attacked.
The same society you probably criticize for oppressing you probably has shielded you from danger enough where you can be a useless piece of shit.
>>
>>8296910
Go to an MMA or similar gym. The owner only cares about 2 things. They want your money and for more people to be interested in the sport.
>>
>tfw tranny and liberal but also pro gun

Nothing is more frustrating.
>>
So many faggots out there are pussies and 'non-violent' can't even defend themselves in basic situations it's scary. They depend on cops who show up hours later, even though we've been bashed forever. If they're afraid of guns, at least learn some hand combat skills. Boxing or MuayThai are good but take a long time. For me, the best self-defence method is Krav Maga. I took it for a few years and studied in Israel too. You can learn pretty quickly, by 2-3 months you can walk with confidence. It's a brutal fighting style (not a sport) that I would love to bring to queer youth groups. You develop confidence, discipline and self-reliance. This victim mentality needs to end. People need to grow some balls and learn how to take care of ourselves and each other https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwH-6RB7PgM
>>
>>8300938
Here's a good Facebook group for liberal gun owners. Pretty friendly and pleasant and they filter political discussion out to a sub-group:
/groups/6743890990/

Also relevant could be:
Operation Blazing Sword http://www.blazingsword.org/

Pink Pistols
http://pinkpistols.org/
>>
File: Screenshot_20170508-234410.png (124KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170508-234410.png
124KB, 480x854px
Tgirls with guns would be a serious problem for me. My nuts are already drained as it is! Don't make me further isolate myself out of fear for my testicles dieing on the vine from ejaculation abuse.

But seriously, I just hope LGBTs can get guns and train because they are a prime example of abused humans.

I am in full support of self termination though. I do suggest if you want to control yourself and your life learn how to defend yourself with a pistol and carry everyday BUT if you want to kill yourself consider the way suicides are grouped together with firearm deaths per year. SO you killing yourself with a firearm reflects poorly statistically.

>I would deff shoot myself though if I needed to.
>>
>>8301665
does pic mean suicide or transition?
>>
I see self defence as masculine and would feel like a hon if I wasn't helpless
>>
>>8301685
It means get a gun and learn how to use it so you can defend yourself with it if you need to.
>>
>>8301019
My impression has been that the quality of Krav Maga instruction outside of Israel is pretty hit-or-miss, but that where it really shines is being a 6-month crash-course on basic self defense. Beyond that, though, I've been advised that one's time is better spent focusing on some of the arts which make up Krav Maga, since it's easier to find good instructors and gyms.

Also, that background music is chill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPKfacgXao&list=PLIfJtd7mPlHlTw9kmOexgKEqRb5Bp8ng-
>>
>>8300296
You're right, hate crimes never follow one home. I'm happy for you that you have the privilege of living somewhere safe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39937107
>>
>>8296725
>tfw Americans are so terrified of everything they think they need to own guns

Nah
>>
>>8296725
Spread awareness of Pink Pistols.

LGBT+ pushes acceptance everybody so hard that self-preservation is forgotten.
>>
>>8305388
>LGBT+ pushes acceptance everybody so hard that self-preservation is forgotten.

>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. [...] We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant.
>Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies (1945), Vol. 1, Notes to the Chapters: Ch. 7, Note 4.

>Spread awareness of Pink Pistols
Operation Blazing Sword also seems to be a pretty good initiative, pretty sure their resource map includes Pink Pistols chapters. I'm going to volunteer as an instructor when I finish my move from one city to another.
>>
>>8296725
What need does it serve to make it more welcoming? Real question.
Why does the world need more people owning firearms and participating in H2H combat training?
>>
>>8297034
This is all very well, but in my country there is literally NO situation where I can use a gun to defend myself and not go to jail. The blade is also a more intuitive weapon and the best for personal self defense imo.
>>
>>8306204
>Why does the world need more people owning firearms and participating in H2H combat training?
The more likely it is that someone like Omar Mateen will be stopped by a good person with the proper equipment, the better
>>
>>8305467
Interesting quote. Have you read the book?
>>
>>8296923
Most of the members of the martial arts communities are very neutral towards LGBTQ people. Bring an open mind, and you'll most likely have a good experience.
>>
>>8296960
Kek, love that movie but can't remember the title.

Incidentally, I love knives!!!
>>
File: CyFyMRL[1].jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL[1].jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>8306297
Having a knife and knowing how to use it can be a pretty formidable defensive tool. Doesn't level the playing field as much as a gun, but if a gun isn't a practical defense tool for your situation, edged weapons are probably next best.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (61KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
61KB, 991x902px
>>8306325
>neutral towards LGBTQ people.
>>
>>8306381
wew that image triggers me pretty hard Anon I think I will test my edged weapons on my wrists now baka desu fampai
>>
>>8306204
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
>>
>>8306325
Having beat the shit out of a great number of martial arts enthuesiasts who learned that sport for the sole purpose of beating up gays, that's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>8306407
>martial arts enthuesiasts who learned that sport for the sole purpose of beating up gays
As a martial artist, that makes me sad.
>>
File: that's bullshit.jpg (103KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
that's bullshit.jpg
103KB, 500x489px
>>8306407
>that's bullshit but I believe it.
I have an image for that.
>>
>>8306414
You can thank the UFC
>>
i'm an anarchist, so i believe it's totally unconscionable for mainstream liberals to try to impose gun control when that necessarily means that gays & trannies have no access to firearms for their personal protection.
as i like to say, "a bitch who doesn't carry is a dead bitch"
>>
>>8306579
>it's totally unconscionable for mainstream liberals
You're talking about people who only hold these views because of severe narcissism.
These people are not guided by morals in the first place.
>>
>>8306579
>i'm an anarchist, so
So your opinion is invalid due to retardation.
>>
File: hoppe pepe.png (134KB, 853x1025px) Image search: [Google]
hoppe pepe.png
134KB, 853x1025px
>>8306651
Maybe she doesn't mean that kind of anarchist?
>>
>>8306651
Fuck off, statist.
>>
File: Anarcho-SyndicalismVNNB.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Anarcho-SyndicalismVNNB.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>8306672
actually, i'm this kind
>>
File: AnCommie Rich Irony.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
AnCommie Rich Irony.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>8306738
I take it back then.
>>
>>8306738
Still better than an authoritarian.
>>
>>8306579
Are you on the Operation Blazing Sword map as a contact point? I'm getting on there as soon as I finish my move.
>>
>>8306809
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>8296725
It's kinda surprising how few of us there are into martial arts, shooting and other self-defence shit. In Europe LGBT+ people are mostly complete faggots. They don't know how to fight, shoot or even defend themselves. They are also mostly leftist which means being anti-gun, pro-islam, anti-police, anti-military.

So basically lgbt people are self-destructive faggots in politics as well as personally.
>>
>>8306579
>>8306738
>>8306809
>people are cute bunnies inside and if you take away all rules and authority as well as the force that backs it up society wont descend into mindless anarchy, no not at all
>whats that you say, anarchy is in our name?
>>
>>8301907
fuck that
>>
>>8297194
>Martial arts
>Is willing to assault someone with lethal force but not with a nasty g-n

Martial arts is a worthless scam 9/10 and self defense classes are worthless 10/10 times. There is no better self defense than Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson...
>>
>>8307038
What good is a gun if your arms are broken *teleports behind you* *karate chops your arms*
>>
>>8307038
>There is no better self defense than Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson
This is true.

>>8307057
>What good is a gun if your arms are broken
But this is also true.

A lot of gun owners get complacent and seem to think that a gun is a magical self defense talisman. It helps a lot, but sometimes you need to fend off attacks and fight to be able to draw your gun before you can use it. Firearms are a wonderful force equalizer, but they shouldn't be the only tool in your defensive toolbox.
>>
>>8307339
I was gonna write what you wrote but I realized the post would take too long to write so I made it a troll post instead
>>
>>8307355
I got a good chuckle out of your post so thank you for being lazy.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>8307038
>Martial arts is a worthless scam

Bull shit.
I got attacked by 3 chinese thugs on Kuhio Ave. in Waikiki at about 2am and I fought them all off with nothing but my Tae Kwon Do skills.
People who carry guns are literally pussies.
If I had a gun then I couldn't have used it because it was a busy street and I would have accidentally shot innocent bystanders.
If you're too fat and lazy to learn how to defend yourself with your hands and feet then you don't deserve to leave the basement.

Fun fact: Most guns are knocked out of the victims hands before they know what is happening and then used against them.
>>
>>8307528
>I would have accidentally shot innocent bystanders.
Collateral damage.
They're expendable wage slaves anyway.
>>
File: keep calm.jpg (276KB, 961x1280px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.jpg
276KB, 961x1280px
>>8307544
>jailed for manslaughter

hurrrrr, i has an answer for everythings!!!
>>
>>8307637
>jailed for manslaughter
Oh I get it you're not a cop.
>>
>>8307528
>Tae Kwon Do

fuck Tae Kwon Do..Wing Tsun is the way to destroy Dindus
>>
>>8307528
>Bull shit.
Agreed. Martial arts exist for a reason, and shooting is one such martial discipline.

>I got attacked by 3 chinese thugs on Kuhio Ave. in Waikiki at about 2am and I fought them all off with nothing but my Tae Kwon Do skills.
That is very good for you, congratulations. It's a good thing you were of sufficient stature and up against untrained opponents--if they were trained in anything useful and your size or stronger, you would not have beat them with just TKD. Someone smaller or disabled surely would have gotten their shit kicked in without a tool to level the playing field, so check your privilege.

>People who carry guns are literally pussies.
There is no reason to limit the tools in your toolbox, try supplementing your TKD with grappling, parkour, and defensive pistolcraft for a more complete martial arts education. I like TKD, it has some really fun kicks, but it's not a very complete system by itself, especially in the more sporterized schools. The martial arts didn't stop developing with the advent of gunpowder.

>If I had a gun then I couldn't have used it because it was a busy street and I would have accidentally shot innocent bystanders.
Excellent, that is good judgement. Concealed carriers typically have a better track record with this sort of thing than law enforcement, so you're in good company.

>If you're too fat and lazy to learn how to defend yourself with your hands and feet then you don't deserve to leave the basement.
Here's an idea: you can train *and* carry a gun, as is the approach of more than 75% of my training buddies in the gym and at the range.

>Fun fact: Most guns are knocked out of the victims hands before they know what is happening and then used against them.
[citation needed]

t. lifelong martial artist, former bouncer, and concealed carrier
>>
>>8307544
And you're not?
>>
>>8296853
>>8298289
That is only hilariously ugly ass gun.
Should have gotten a cz 2075, faggot.
>>
>>8307820
What do you think?

if I were to be hit by a stray bullet because some homo was fighting a bunch of ching-chongs in a busy street, that would just be tough luck for me.
>>
File: Omega FEG AP-MBP (1).jpg (948KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Omega FEG AP-MBP (1).jpg
948KB, 2048x1536px
>>8307844
I don't like external safeties on carry pistols, but yeah, the Shield isn't the prettiest pistol in the safe. I've got some work I want to do to the slide, which means I'm going to have to refinish it, which means I have an excuse to change up the color scheme a little bit.
>>
>>8296788
i own guns myself, but why use a gun for that

it seems trite, honestly. i always knew one day id off myself, but probably with something more imaginative, gory, and poetic than a gun

i mean why be like a vietnam vet who would shoot themselves, when its more poetic to do something moody and byronic and befitting of a trans identity

seems lazy. also i dont want my suicide to be unclear, as if it is some protest of guns r bad, it isnt the guns that are bad, its me.

>>8296864
this is nonsense. youre just cherry picking politically opportunist statistics while ignoring that often self defense cases resolve well, because most aren't found to be motivated by anything but self preservation and safety. just admit youre suicidal and masochistic and want to die, because thats the message: dont defend yourself, let the aggressor hurt you, live a vacuous bubble of optimism about your chances if youre raped or attacked for your identity

just because we are transwomen does not mean we need to be weak and cower like battered ciswomen who fear guns and boogeymen and just wait around for this very hard and difficult world to become soft and comforting
>>
>winning a fight with tae kwon do

>>8296725
>self defense
>>
>>8298292
its 80% faggot
>>
>>8309274
im gonna be honest im worried about the future of western civilization

either the muslims win or these guys win, either way were fucked
>>
>>8309294
>doesnt shop for groceries in touhou costume while carrying an ak47
what, are you some sort of faggot???
>>
>>8307889
>FEG
>AP
>MBP
What the FUCK do all these acronyms you people use even mean?
>>
File: FEG AP-MBP.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FEG AP-MBP.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8309307
I honestly only knew what the "FEG" meant, so I looked up the rest of it:

>FÉG (Fegyver- és Gépgyár, "Arms and Machine Factory") refers to the Hungarian company Fegyver- és Gépgyártó Részvénytársaság ("Arms and Machine Manufacturing Company"), which was founded on 24 February in Csepel (now part of Budapest).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fegyver-_%C3%A9s_G%C3%A9pgy%C3%A1r
>AP stands for Attila Pisztoly, Attila being a Hungarian name and Pisztoly being Hungarian for Pistol. Hungary seems to have a hard-on for Atilla the Hun, but I was unable to determine if it was a direct Atilla the Hun reference or a reference to someone or something more contemporary.
http://www.hungariae.com/FegAP.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila
>MBP is an acronym for Mиниcтepcтвo нa вътpeшнитe paбoти, the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior, as this was made by FÉG for a Bulgarian contract. Most FÉG pistols with the MBP marking were used by Bulgarian police.
http://www.theakforum.net/forums/23-bulgarian/171585-bulgarian-contract-feg-pistols-aim.html

The FÉG AP-MBP is a clone of the Walther PP (Polizeipistole, or police pistol). Chambered for .32 ACP ammunition (Automatic Colt Pistol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.32_ACP), it's considered under-powered by today's standards, but this was the most common handgun round of its era (mine was manufactured in 1951).
>>
>>8309274
/k/ is
Eighty percent faggot
Four percent shill
Thirteen percent people we should probably kill
Two percent /pol/ack
One percent plane
And a hundred percent reason to remember the flame
>>
>>8305467
> Karl Popper
I appreciate the perspective of that quote. It seems that in either case, each group is intolerant of /something/?
>>
>>8308073
Are you on the Operation Blazing Sword map as a contact point? It sounds like they have a good thing going.
>>
>>8306303
Not yet, it's on my to-read list.

>>8310620
>It seems that in either case, each group is intolerant of /something/?
Essentially, yes. Popper seems to be of the opinion that certain things, if tolerated, can destroy the culture of tolerance, and should therefore not be tolerated so as to achieve maximum overall tolerance. The issue is figuring out where to draw this line, and this is why Antifa thinks it's a good idea to throw glass bottles at Trump supporters and free speech purists instead of defeating them politically.
>>
>>8310672
>The issue is figuring out where to draw this line
I think intolerance driven by religious beliefs is the biggest line. When someone hates because their religion tells them to, it's going to be almost impossible to change their mind and they are the most likely to act on their hate. If someone's intolerance is driven by prejudice or misinformation, there's at least a chance they can be reasoned with.
>>
File: 1.jpg (281KB, 1387x3568px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
281KB, 1387x3568px
>>8296725
this faggot is armed
>>
>>8311321
aka why I voted for trump

because Trump is the candidate that doesn't want to put me in jail for exercising my rights
>>
File: 1.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
the black panthers figured this shit out years ago
>>
Because those degenerates need to fuck off.
>>
File: AR15a3.jpg (863KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AR15a3.jpg
863KB, 1536x2048px
>>8311321
Yours is more A E S T H E T I C than mine. Are you a Blazing Sword contact point yet?
>>
>>8311325
Trump himself doesn't worry me too much, but Pence is another story. I would not be comfortable with him as President. The social conservative hangers on are also a problem.

Democrats want to limit our ability to defend ourselves and bend over backwards to let people into the country who will harm us. They also seem more enthusiastic about having government know everything about everybody and relegating privacy to the history books. I really hate US politics.
>>
File: commie bunker starter kit.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
commie bunker starter kit.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8311837
It is almost as if the two entrenched major parties of US corporate """democracy""" cannot ever offer real constructive results to the common people, making revolution necessary.
>>
>>8311887
because the soviet union was so damn successful and good for the people

modern day Russia is bad for faggots and gun owners btw
>>
>>8312013
The flag was meant more to represent workers' revolution in general and less the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
>>
>>8312013
The USSR failed due to the interference of capitalist imperialism.
>>
>>8312182
so it couldn't defend itself like any nation has to?
>>
>>8311887
More people died under that flag than under the swastika.
>>
>>8298384
Well I know who's dying before anyone here
>>
>>8298384
How do you get that impression..... oh you think humans are supposed to be loving and like peace, well too bad they don't, can't wait for a thug to attack you and for you to say "aw shucks well dying is better than defending myself hyuk hyuk" seems like you're the one with autism
>>
>>8311321
Interesting bayonet you have there.
>>
>>8296725
Self defense via a weapon is illegal in the UK.
Pretty shitty, I know.
>>
>>8312656
>gubmint wants to control entire internet
>cannot shoot attacker in self-defense
>garbage weather
>garbage food
>chavs everywhere

And people really live in that country unironically...
>>
>>8312713
Weather's alright actually, one of the saving graces.
I like boring weather though. Don't want it too hot or too cold.
I hate pretty much everything else about my coutnry though.
>>
>>8312754
If you really don't like it there, there are some places in the US with pretty moderate weather and the locals will find your accent charming.
>>
>>8312834
I would like to move but I'm NEET vermin
Plus getting citizenship is hard, so unless I get a husbando to marry me it probably won't happen
>>
>>8312851
Have you tried not being NEET vermin?
>>
>>8296788
that makes me really mad.
>>
>>8312754
>Weather's alright actually, one of the saving graces.
>neverending rain and wind
Whatever floats your boat.

Not that I should complain, the UK's meteorological leftovers pass over my country.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.