[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my gf (who's already cheated on me once) told me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: atje2.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
atje2.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>my gf (who's already cheated on me once) told me that my ex-bf cheated on me while we were together...With her.
>she knew we were together
>this people are my only friends so I can't even bring myself to act angry towards them

I just needed a place to vent out, feel free to ignore the thread.
>>
>keeping your girlfriend after she cheated on you'
Your relationship is already doomed to fail.
>>
>>8296273
This.
>>
>>8296267
That's actually really fucked up. She cheated on you once and she got your bf to cheat on you with her in your last relationship. I honestly don't think she cares much about you anon.
>>
Phaaaaa
>>
>>8296267
Leave her, you'll be better off with someone else.
>>
>>8296267
>reposting my thread

P-pls don't.
>>
>>8296289
I blame her more for letting him, as I know it was him who went after her.
>>
>>8296267
get revenge. she sounds like a terrible person.
>>
>>8296448
Too late now!

>>8296453
Was that before or after he wanted a threesome with her?
>>
>>8296468
She really isn't. And she sounded genuinely sorry about it when she told me, even tho it happened a long time ago.

M̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶z̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶ ̶

>>8296473
After.

A̶-̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶r̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶
>>
>>8296485
>f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶
Guess!
>>
>>8296500
Did it happen to you?
>>
>>8296510
Nope and it wouldn't have!
>>
>>8296513
Polygamic relationships have high failure rates.
>>
>>8296524
The origin of suffering is attachment.
>>
>>8296533
Even if it was, the matter was bough up and I told them no and they did it anyway, it's good enough reason for me to be angry.

Also, why DID you repost this?
>>
>>8296539
Yes you have cause to be angry, though I'd blame him more.

>Also, why DID you repost this?
No more guesses?
>>
>>8296554
I do blame him more, but i'm still mad at her because she let him do it, the same way she let that other asshole do it. Assuming she's honest, it comes off as she's extremely submissive even with people she shouldn't be.

My ex is just an asshole, but I knew that even before he and I had started dating, so i'm partly to blame.

>No more guesses?

My first reaction was that you tough the mods deleted it for some reason.
>>
>>8296564
As an mtf you should be understanding of extreme submissiveness!

Why did you date your ex knowing he was an asshole?

>My first reaction was that you tough the mods deleted it for some reason.
I was worried about that but I thought it was probably you.
>>
>>8296573
Then i'm out of ideas.

>Why did you date your ex knowing he was an asshole?
i̶d̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶. He is also very nice sometimes which is why I still talk to him.

>As an mtf you should be understanding of extreme submissiveness!

And I do understand it to some degree, but I wouldn't let just anyone do that to me. And even if so that wouldn't be enough to make me not-mad at her. Besides I told her it was ok and I try to act normal around both of them even tho I am very much not ok with it.
>>
>>8296588
How do you handle still talking to him and telling her it was ok, and trying to act normal around them both, knowing what they've done?
>>
>>8296605
By venting here.
>>
>>8296621
Poor OP. How has it affected you when you're been around them?
>>
Ask her if she would rather be with him. If not, then ask if its okay with her that you expect monogamy with her. Ask why they would betray you like that. These are the answers you need, and if you can't get them or they aren't sufficient, then maybe you shouldn't have a relationship with her.
>>
File: 1493089203062.png (215KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1493089203062.png
215KB, 500x466px
Don't feel bad anon, now you have more than enough reasons to break up with her, ditch them both and go make new friends, I bet you're a very likable person, go out and make new friends.

Don't let those parasites make off with your sanity and happiness any longer.
>>
>>8296643
The 3 of us haven't been together since she told me, I act normal but but, altough I try to not show it, it makes me very angry to remember it, like with this thread, which btw you didn't told me why got reposted.

>>8296650
She's told me she doesn't like him that way anymore before, for different reasons and she does know I expect monogamy from her, which as far as I know she's taken for a while. I just can't bring this subject up with her, or him, I don't feel comfortable doing it for whatever reason.

>>8296679
T-thanks anon. I wish it was that easy, we've all pretty much been friends since childhood, my gf especially, and they're very much the only people who can stand me.
>>
File: 1465961834840.jpg (287KB, 780x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1465961834840.jpg
287KB, 780x1012px
>>8296267
Dump her and stop being "friends" with them... have some self-respect.
>>
>>8296690
>which btw you didn't told me why got reposted.
It interested me and I was writing a reply to it when you deleted it.

>we've all pretty much been friends since childhood, my gf especially, and they're very much the only people who can stand me.
:(
>>
>>8296690
>we've all pretty much been friends since childhood
It doesn't fucking matter, these are awful people.

>they're very much the only people who can stand me.
There are a LOT of people. You'll find new friends. Either way you're better off without those two slimy, false friends. Please OP don't keep shitty company that does such things to you. Cut off ALL contact!
>>
File: 1494644378721.jpg (91KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1494644378721.jpg
91KB, 600x697px
>>8296267

If I were you OP, I'd tell this girlfriend it's time to leave. It's only a matter of time before it happens again. I'm not surprised if she's still cheating on you right now. You've shown her you're weak and won't react in typical fashion to her betrayal, but she stays for whatever reason (money, emotional support, manipulation, you know why)

Don't be a doormat OP, tell her to hit the bricks, freshen up those social skills, get out there and meet new people.

t. some nobody
>>
>>8296707
>>8296720
I still feel like I like them. Even tho i'm kind of uneasy around them now, at the same time it feels uncomfortable too to have something that happened in the past be the last drop of ice.
>>
>>8296738
If you can't find the courage to choose to protect yourself after people hurt you, you kind of deserve to get hurt.
>>
File: 1490654367529.png (853KB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
1490654367529.png
853KB, 861x889px
>>8296738

yeah ok, less rationalization and more kicking to the curb. honestly, you sound like a codependent little bitch, quit that. it's probably why she cheated on you in the first place; because she knew you wouldn't react.

enough with the whining and excuses, the bitch and your friend got's to go. steel yourself for the inevitable waterworks because she'll do what's necessary to keep you UNDER HER THUMB.

your heart will carry on even when these scum are gone. then the healing can begin.
>>
>>8296784
As idiotic as it might sound, I would feel bad myself for breaking up with her after she admitted to doing something like that out of guilt, after she, as far as I know, hasn't cheated on me on a while.
>>
File: 1488601414412.jpg (60KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488601414412.jpg
60KB, 440x750px
>>8296822
>I would feel bad myself for breaking up with her
jfc

you are breaking my heart, OP

please just dump her for your own sake
>>
>>8296267
she is going to keep cheating you
you have two options:
1. Break up with her, find new better friends
2. Ifficially become her property, she is now allowed to have sex with whomever she wants or use you for sex when she feels like it
>>
File: 1493419539489.png (214KB, 297x373px) Image search: [Google]
1493419539489.png
214KB, 297x373px
>>8296822

Forget it, you're a professional doormat. Enjoy whatever bullshit comes your way, you deserve it. You clearly have no intention of fixing anything.

Just because she admitted it doesn't mean she's sincere. Lots of people find absolution from confessing but continue doing the very same thing. Classic manipulation tactic.

Just remember the next time she kisses you, she's probably got cum on her lips from whatever Chad she's fucking behind your back.
>>
>cheating gf
>cheating bf
biscum gonna biscum I guess.
>>
Forgive them.
>>
>>8297038
fuck that. Drop those fuckers. You don't need toxic people in your life. Make sure they understand that. they fucked up, and then move on.
>>
>>8296267
being alone sucks but there are worse things in life.
>>
>>8296485
fucking retard lmao. you deserve this for being a brain dead cuck
>>
>>8296822
>after she, as far as I know, hasn't cheated on me on a while
Christ, do you even hear yourself?

>I-It's been a while since the last time she cheated on me, so...
>>
i took revenge and i will regret doing that forever. DONT take revenge. heres what happened.
my gf of two years cheated on me when we were both 24. though probably did it before without me knowing.
this time she brought a drug dealer dude to our house, did drugs with him and fucked him. i only knew him by name but not friends. the next day i came home and realised something was up and confronted her.

she confessed eventually and we were both on drugs. so i went crazy, but didn't feel hate towards the guy. just felt betrayed.

i convinced her that i wouldn't break up BUT she has to fuck this guy i knew from work who was like in his 40s. so we called him over, and we both fucked my girlfriend, she blew both of us.

It was a totally rapey scenario, but she enjoyed it, which turned me on a bit. the sex was normal, not rough or anything. but the whole thing was horribly uncomfortable for me and i don't know how she felt about it.

she didn't want to break up with me, but i still broke up with her. seeing her brought the pain up every time. theres no avoiding the pain of what she did to you. but keep YOUR conscience clear and you will recover better.
>>
File: 1494860337662.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494860337662.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>8298437
>slut gf cheated on me
>i know what, i'll get her to fuck another guy in front of me! that'll show her!
>>
>>8296267
> these are my only friends
Found your problem
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.