[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /lgbt/'s opinion on Miles McKenna? How will he ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 540.jpg (25KB, 513x516px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
25KB, 513x516px
What is /lgbt/'s opinion on Miles McKenna? How will he ever recover now that he's pretty much a transboy but his channel's whole gimmick is about being a lesbian?
>>
>>8292103
I don't know him but he's cute. Can't he just make his channel's gimmick about being trans now?
>>
>>8292111
>cute
With that fucked up skin? You must be ugly as shit to have standards that low.
>>
File: MilesChronicles_2310.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MilesChronicles_2310.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>8292135
He's just really white and covered in freckles.
>>
>>8292135
I mean I am ugly, but I don't think that effects your standards. Most ugly people have tastes that far exceed what they could realistically pull.
>>
>>8292103
Its great isnt it. ^_^ love that hes so indecisive. Its clumsy and random as fuck. I think that's funny as all hell.
>>
>>8292103
Does not pass what so ever.
Simply looks like a tom boy/dyke.
Undoubtedly cis female.
>>
Leggi
>>
>>8292103
I can't imagine as a ftm identifying as a lesbian for so long. Even before I knew I was ftm but liked girls I never called myself gay, lesbian or involved myself in that community (for the short time between realising the later then former) because it made me feel what I now know to be dysphoria.
>>
>>8292370
Because they haven't transitioned here. Cool your jets.
>>
People here don't seem to know Miles and don't know that they have no dysphoria but casually want to go on T.

They say they don't have a special feeling of association with a gender i.e. feeling normal like a cisperson.

>>8292103
>pretty much a transboy
they say they're not a boy or a girl

opinion: incredibly dangerous

They had such a strangely positive reaction to saying they were going on T

At least Ash Hardell, Chandler, Milo Stewart all claim to have dysphoria of some kind.
>>
>>8292454
THIS. I couldn't date chicks either because they'd call themselves lesbian around me and it made me sick. I'd call myself "gay" if I absolutely had to, but not lesbian ever.
>>
>>8292774
I mean yeah I couldn't date them then or now even because I don't pass as much as I want to and think they might be into me for any feminine qualities (looks wise) consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>8292454
Same here. Hated the term lesbian, didn't sit right with me, the term gay was closer but not exactly. The word i was looking for was straight, 'cause I turned out to be a guy.
>>
>>8292103
>think she's a butch QT
>actually a genderkweer trans whatever
every time
>>
He looks 12 but I think he's 21? Seems pretty happy with his life. His fans are terrifying looking. Him and his weird ass possy keeps popping up in my Instagram feed

Must be nice to be a rich white kid who's parents probably pay for their T.
>tfw no rich parents to help me pay for my T
>>
>>8294469
Actually his parents are pretty homophobic and the reason he moved out in the first place. I'm curious to know if he's come out as trans to them yet or has cut all ties ever since they kicked him out.
>>
File: potat0_n.jpg (48KB, 345x434px) Image search: [Google]
potat0_n.jpg
48KB, 345x434px
>>8294469

"Ze" looks less masculine than KellyAnne Conway. And yet "ze" will spend the rest of "Zir" life blaming everybody else on earth that nobody thinks "Ze" can be both a lesbo and a "guy".

Please shoot me now--this isn't what I fought night and day for gay rights for 20 years ago, for.
>>
>>8292370
You suck at this....
>>
>>8292103
I just here waiting for him and all his transtrending followers to detransition. It'll be like that time I went to the circus. Invest in corn now, because we will all need popcorn soon.
>>
>No dysphoria
>Takes T anyway
What a fucking dolt.
>>
>>8293992
I-I-I'm a butch qt with pretty much the same aesthetic as her ;-;
>>
>>8295257
Don't bully me, I've been through a lot lately
>>
>>8295119
She's an idiot and one day reality is going to slap her in the face.

It's sad that literally anyone can get T now without a shrink's diagnosis, even when they don't need it and just want it like in Amanda's case.
>>
>>8296442
>She's an idiot and one day reality is going to slap her in the face.
And she'll become a detransitioned TERF who blames MTFs for everything and calls them men.
>>
>>8296482
Why would she blame mtfs? Ftms and afab trenderqueers are largely to blame for the tucute crap.
>>
>>8296998
Because terfs hate mtfs.
And no ftms aren't to blame for tucutes and transtrenders, tucutes and transtrenders are, which you're right are mainly afab aka cis women.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.