[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've came to the conclusion I'm either going to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1494872519778.jpg (94KB, 604x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494872519778.jpg
94KB, 604x396px
I've came to the conclusion I'm either going to transition or kill myself. For some reason transitioning seems more scary than killing myself.
>>
>>8291557
Because if you kill yourself, there's a chance it's all over and there's no hell to go to.
But if you transition, you *know* that you'll be in hell. Being trans is suffering.
>>
>>8291580
Yeah basically I can't imagine life going too well if I transition. If I did want to transition I would have to tell my parents I'm trans which I have no clue how they would react to. I live with my parents still I work with my dad and they are nosey as hell so it would be virtually impossible to even try to transition without them knowing. That alone scares the shit out of me. Then of my few friends I'm pretty sure they all don't like trans people so I would have no friends as well. To top it all off I don't even know if i would look ok if I did transition. Life sucks.
>>
>>8291641
You sound exactly like me 2 months ago. I also work with my dad and they are nosy as hell.

I ended up coming out with a text message. It did not go so well at first but it got a bit better since. They don't really accept me but they won't discriminate me and they will let me do as I please as long as I study and work.

It can go even better for you. Have courage.
>>
>>8291699
When I do come out I plan to tell my mom. Of the 2 shes more accepting. I hope it goes well I would be in a really bad place if it didn't.
>>
life sucks
>>
Do it OP. Transition.

Use the safe idea of killing yourself as a safety net. It's always a possibility. I could go upstairs and jump off this building right now. The option is always there.

Go. Transition. Meet your real self. If you don't who you are after transitioning, you can always kill yourself later.

What's stopping you from transitioning?
>>
>>8291641
(Previous poster.)

Apologies, too high to notice this post.

Not knowing will turn into knowing with every tiny little step.
>>
>>8291557
>>8292394
What is your choice of suicide method?
>>
>>8292647
Heights.

Only thing around here that's guaranteed to get you dead. And I've always liked heights.

To be honest though, I am kinda waiting for technology to develop so we can have backups of our brains. Seems like a waste to splatter mine before they can at least make a copy.

And after we're able to upload brains to computers, who knows, maybe we can look like whatever we want. It's not even that far away. Tesla plans on hooking up a human brain to a computer in four years.
>>
>>8292647
I mean if I was really trying to die I would have to purchase a gun.
>>
>>8292394
You know I'm still afraid and all, but that is a good way to think about things.
>>
>>8291557
It just means you lied to yourself about your dismorpyia. No harm done. Just admit you're a fake and we can all move on.
>>
>>8296059
>dismorpyia
Hey might want to find a thread you can related to you dumb dyke.
>>
>>8296059
I just lied to myself yeah. I just want to kill myself daily I just hate being a guy and want to end my life over it I'm just fake. Can you put a bullet in my brain please?
>>
>>8296072
Yea'mad?
>>8296078
If you can't decide life or death situations. You might have to look at your priorities a little closer.
>>
>>8291557
You owe it to yourself to at least try and be happy, and that means transitioning.
>>
>>8296119
I don't really have priorities in life and I hate myself more than you could imagine. Death seems like a simple end to my problems a lot of the time, whereas transitioning might not solve my problems and might actually cause more. Given I guess it doesn't matter how problems I have if I want to kill myself anyways.
>>
>>8296126
Yeah honestly I read with this anon said >>8292394 and I guess I might as well try. I mean worse case scenario I still hate myself and I can always kill myself, but best case scenario I can finally be happy.
>>
>>8296134
Don't. Look. Im all about preserving life. Then about bettering the quality of it. You can do this anon. You are allowed to be afraid of things, what you aren't allowed is to stop doing what it is you have to do to help others help others. This includes yourself. There is no morality rate for trans people who go under the knife. What you are afraid of is the fact that you might just make it to happiness. If that is what you have been working towards all your life, i dont see why you would stop yourself from having that star you have been fighting for. Take it anon. Its yours.
>>
>>8296177
Mortality* rate.
>>
>>8296163
>worse case scenario I still hate myself and I can always kill myself, but best case scenario I can finally be happy.

Exactly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.