[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhm idk how to say this but recently i was hearing that Alessia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Uhm idk how to say this but recently i was hearing that Alessia Cara is actually transgender, is it true?
>>
>>8291496
yes
>>
File: alessia_cara_8536.jpg (365KB, 1179x1475px) Image search: [Google]
alessia_cara_8536.jpg
365KB, 1179x1475px
Here is another one
>>
>>8291498
Are you sure?
>>
>>8291496
From whom? That's nowhere on her Wikipedia page
>>
>>8291505
yes
>>
>>8291517
How can you be so sure? lol
>>
>>8291496

People said the same shit about Gaga when I was in middle school. The only difference is it has only a slight possibility of even being true, while Gaga was 0%.
>>
>those tiny hands
100% chance of cis girl
>>
I don't know, to me she's not transgender desu
>>
>>8291790
Presumably she'd have started pre-puberty anyway, since her first fame-grabbing Youtube video was up at 13.
>>
>>8291496
Obviously not, and who the fuck even bothers creating a rumor about like this about her? It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>8291496
What a jerk OP
>>
>>8291496
I wouldn't be surprised if she is cis, but I still don't believe she's fully italian.

I've seen moroccans whiter than her.
>>
She may have some african ascendancy... she is hot btw
>>
>>8291859
Italians aren't white senpai
>>
File: Italian-forward-Mario-Balotelli.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Italian-forward-Mario-Balotelli.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
She's not the only one
>>
I'm srry but anybody would explain to me what does "cis girl" means ??
>>
>>8291859
Ariana Grande is also Italian and she's dark af, she's even darker than me (Mexican)
>>
>>8291898
Where the fuck did you get that ariana grande is italian?
>>
>>8291896
cis means you identify with your birth gender
>>
>>8291875
they aren't, but she looks atypical as fuck

>>8291890
balo is the most french-looking italian i've seen in my life
>>
>>8291907
Idk, maybe cause she is?

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/40266680152240128

I thought she was Hispanic the first time I saw her desu cause her name sounds Spanish and she's from Florida but she's not one of us :c
>>
>>8291898
tan, heavy make-up and surgery can explain her particular case

she used to look like your average sicilian girl
>>
>>
>>8291859
she looks like a Brazilian mulatta
>>
>>8291875
Hello, /polgbt/.

And I see I'm not the only one who thought mulatta.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.