[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will all twinkhons age into hondom? Not everyone can look young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0022.jpg (253KB, 634x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
253KB, 634x904px
Will all twinkhons age into hondom? Not everyone can look young forever.

What will be the outcome for Andreja and her kind in 20-30 years?
>>
>>8290472
I wonder this sometimes but I think I will probably end up looking something like a twinkhon forever.
>>
>>8290472
I'll just slash my carotid if I think I'm deteriorating any more. Living in pain is totally overated.
>>
>>8290626
Slashing is cosmetic
>>
Will Fiona finally kill herself and stop making these stupid threads?
>>
>>8290472
>What will be the outcome for Andreja and her kind in 20-30 years?
To be fair I'm pretty sure I will die by the time 30 years pass. I have a few health problems on top of being trans so I doubt I will make it to 55.
>>
>>8290472

Hondom is reserved for late transitioners and those who are genetically cursed.

Testosterone slowly destroying neonatal (facial) features is the biggest problem, but with T blockers or and orchi, transwomen may age even more gracefully than ciswomen.

Andreja will still look beautiful in 20-30 years and the only thing that could fuck that up is detransitioning (oh wait she had SRS so nvm), spending too much time in the sun, and letting herself get fat.
>>
>>8290472
They will look like old women.
Age is the great equalizer, especially for transwomen. Go look at pics of older transwomen. They just look like old broads.
>>
>>8290790
>>8290472
She should have bought ffs
>>
>>8290472
Twinkhons will look like regular hons when they get older.

>What will be the outcome for Andreja and her kind in 20-30 years?
Andreja is early transitioner, getting on androgen blockers by 14-16. She's not really a twinkhon.
>>
>>8291069
>She's not really a twinkhon.
This. She got thinner recently. A lot of female fashion models have masculine features. But that does not make them twinkhons...
>>
>>8290472
Remember when Andreja actually pass? What happened? Slavic genes just taking over?
>>
>>8291173
Perhaps weight loss? Or testosterone's slow march?
>>
>>8291069
She is the definitive twinkhon. It doesn't matter when you start, all that matters is the outcome.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ! How the fuck is Andreja looking worse every year that goes by?

She was so feminine looking as a guy when she was only anti-androgens, but like, the second she went on estrogen, it's as if all the fat in her body redistributed itself everywhere but her face. It was only a couple years ago that she was the poster child of androgyny, now she looks like a young Caitlyn Jenner.

Like, I can't be the only one for who this is utterly weird. She went from ideal femboy to straight up hon, and not even twinkhon, but like borderline legitimate hon status.
>>
>>8292853
take the femboy pill, hell, take the straight pill, just don't take the tranny pill
>>
File: 3418241631.jpg (21KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
3418241631.jpg
21KB, 250x375px
>>8292853
Wtf? She just got ultra skinny and looks like almost all the other fashion models like pic related.
>>
>>8291069
>getting on androgen blockers by 14-16 (!!)
>early transitioner
Pick one and only one, hon/late transitioner enabler.
>>
>>8292902
yeah, a slightly ugly, manly version. he was better off being a glorious pretty boy.
>>
>>8292853
Because he's anorexic as fuck.
>>
>>8293058
'he' literally had a sex change. one of the few trannies I respect because of that.
>>
>>8293058

>he
literal autism
>>
Is "twinkhon" actually an attainable thing?

Femmy gay twink here. Wouldn't mind shooting for Andreja's current look.
>>
>>8290669
Not if you swipe one of those diamond knives they use for histology. Those cut through anything but bone without effort.

Just tapping one very lightly one cut through my finger nail and deep into the finger.

Once I'm sure I want to use it I'll use it
>>
>>8293292
It's something you attain when you fail to reach cis tier.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.