[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we use the power of /lgbt/ to destroy the Patriarchy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

How do we use the power of /lgbt/ to destroy the Patriarchy? Any ideas?
>>
can't you keep this shit in /clg/, isn't that like half the reason it exists
>>
>>8286416
And /hm/ exists to contain faggots yet you are here.
>>
insurrection, destroy what destroys you, negate everything
>>
>>8286372
>believing in patriarchy
>wanting to destroy it if it did exist
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>8286424
jokes on you, I'm bi
>>
>>8286372
You know that meme where we tell people that they are trans and must start hormones ASAP? Well, lets double down, make up some psychology help-sites, hand out flyers, basically wage a massive campaign to turn all men trans, and when there are no more men, there is no more patriarchy.
>>
>>8286489
They would still be biological males through, and biology is the basis of oppression. We need to kill all males to get rid of patriarchy, which means we need to get then to go on antiandrogens, other than bicalutamide, without an estrogen or a SERM, that way we kill them.
>>
>>8286624
Mandatory castration might be simpler.
>>
>>8286372
We don't. We replace the patriarchy with a new one.
>>
>>8286651
How would that resolve anything?
>>
>>8286372
But /lgbt/ is the patriarchy.
>>
File: pat.jpg (32KB, 497x329px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
32KB, 497x329px
>>
>>8286372
Hehe. Women can't do anything on their own.
>>
For women it would just be cats and cows.
>>
File: 3191004.jpg (190KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
3191004.jpg
190KB, 800x533px
>>8286372

Seeing that most everyone that designates themselves as LGBTQXYZ+-{8&! is mentally ill. I don't know...... use the power of crazy?
>>
>>8286372
Let the slow gradual change on moral values do its work until we're androginous being in spaceships laughing at beings struggling with difference before the era of genetic modification.
>>
File: QLz96_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (305KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
QLz96_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
305KB, 200x150px
>Patriarchy
>>
>>8286372
Simple.

Do an inverted air-india feat, but it doesn't have to be against a plane, a Sikh temple will do.
Follow up with a de-coptization maneuver like that trendy refugizer force did in Egypt, but against an Anglican church.
Continue bringing concussive enlightenment to similar places, particularly hindu temples.
Now, bring a whole load of .40-short-and-weak aspirin to an Anglican church and shower it on them while shouting "commonwealth pride", very similarly to how that french guy shouted "allahu ackbar" when welcoming the muslims, and assuring them that the ballistic-handshakes that regularly occur between sunnis and shites are very much in demand in Canada.

This will prevent the dastardly Englandians from passing the torch of patriarchy to the Indians, it'll stop them from spreading the virus so, ensuring that patriarchy will die along with it's host.

Got it? Any confusion?
>>
File: 1145285.jpg (43KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
1145285.jpg
43KB, 660x330px
>>8286688
Have faith, my brother!
>>
File: 2325675708_31c7369c01[1].jpg (21KB, 320x248px) Image search: [Google]
2325675708_31c7369c01[1].jpg
21KB, 320x248px
>>8286372
I pick neither cause men are literally gods and women are dumb :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.