[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have extremely conservative views as a result

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2183.jpg (35KB, 373x361px)
IMG_2183.jpg
35KB, 373x361px
Does anyone here have extremely conservative views as a result of how they were raised - so feels extremely conflicted in themselves? I feel disgust for wanting to be a woman and feel digusted with the fact that i like both girls and guys.

Is there a way to overcome this? Also why the fuck is it that whenever i go on the transspeak discord all i come across is filthy furries and bronies? Why are these two groups statistically related?

Its strange. I feel jealousy for women but i feel disgust for transgender people that dont pass. Thats not to say i dont understand the struggle of trans people - i am struggling with dysphoria too but i cant stand most of the trans community - the furries the bronies and the people that dont pass.

This is fucked. Its probably worse than being transgender. Being transgender and bisexual with conservative political views.

Who can relate?
>>
>>8284421
I was raised by a liberal single mother so I'm a conservative by default.
>>
I do have conservative viewpoint and I guess its partially due to how I was raised. Like you I am bisexual woman, (cis though) and probably swing further conservative than my parents. (They are kinda of socially centrist/fiscally liberal where I am very socially conservative/fiscally centrist).

But I don't hate myself. Why would I? I'm a beloved daughter of God, I do my best in every situation, I am loving to my fiance and to my family.

Tell me why you think being conservative means hating yourself? Lots of people feel same sex attractions. Its not disgusting. And if you are a woman then that's not something you can help. Go easier on yourself.
>>
>>8284441
Something tells me that me having trans feelings is like a form of non self acceptance. Like i cant accept the fact im male. I dont know. It feels like if i went trans i'd be living a lie? I'm so lost in this world
>>
>>8284425
Are you trans? How does it affect you being conservative?
>>
>>8284421
>I feel disgust for wanting to be a woman and feel digusted with the fact that i like both girls and guys.
>Is there a way to overcome this?
Yes, you can overcome up by acknowledging that you sexually identify as a woman and that this isn't degenerate and that your bisexuality follows from your sexual identity and therefore isn't gay.
>>
>>8284425
kek
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with BEING bisexual.
>>
>>8284471
Yeah thats probably the only way
How does the bisexuality come from being trans though? Ive been bisexual as long as i can remember. Gender identity issues have only come up in recent years for me
>>
>>8284462

Talk to someone. Are you a woman or are you unsure?
You can be a woman and still have a man's body if you don't like the idea of surgery. There are non-op transgender.

But what do you need? If you are experiencing gender dysphoria, I think surgery and counselling are the best ways that help to alleviate it. Yeah a lot of transgender people are very troubled and you will see a lot of quirky people ("furries and bronies"). But what do they have to do with you? The whole "LGBT community" thing is bs, you aren't the first conservative person to experience gender dysphoria nor the last. LGBT comes all over every human spectrum imaginable.
>>
>>8284494
Normally for bisexual trans women, attraction to women is your normal old straight male attraction and attraction to men is your heterosexuality switching wanting a man to be with you as a woman. Maybe you're an exception if you were attracted to men as well as women from the start and gender issues only started later. When did you first start to imagine yourself as a girl?
>>
>>8284489
I have come to terms with that. Ive felt attracted to just men in general before. The stereotypical gay man (ie the hairy fuckers you see on grindr) disgusts me and makes me feel bad about having any attraction to men in any way

Why cant gay people just look like normal men - not creepy, skinny or fat fucks with hair all over? D i s g u s t i n g

I get turned on by STRAIGHT guys and black guys, who whether gay or not - always seem to stay looking decent and not like guys that have fucked their life beyond repair.

You know what im talking about. Instead of a well toned body, gentlemanly respect for you and like being well groomed / all that you get these ugly fucks with hair all over their body either that or they look all femboy-ish and heaps of them look like they havent showered in a week.
>>
>>8284470
No I'm not trans.
>>
>>8284506
I started imagining
More than one year ago
Less than two years ago
Somewhere between there.
>>
>>8284516

>conservative
>swears a lot
>goes on grindr

Are you that conservative? Or are you just like an edgy guy? To me, conservative is family-oriented values and wearing skirts etc.
>>
>>8284421
same faaaaam but my parents weren't overly conservative. moderate leaning liberal but gender-normative.
still have tons of shame over the same things
>>
>>8284505
I want to be a woman and not be treated differently than any other cis woman is treated in society. I swear if i could be reincarnated as a REAL cis woman then i'd be happy

Really i think im afraid of not passing and becoming the degenerate of a transgender i've always been disgusted by
>>
>>8284533
Have you transitioned?
>>
>>8284548
nope
on hrt though
>>
>>8284506
I first dreamt I was a girl since I could remember, consciously wished I was a girl since puberty, am I gonna turn straight as I socially transition. I really wanted a dominant qt lesbian girlfriend, to protect me and to teach me how to be a woman.
>>
>>8284538
>Really i think im afraid of not passing and becoming the degenerate of a transgender i've always been disgusted by
Welcome to the club.
>>
I borderline wasn't raised and become an edgy nihilist. Honestly it's working.
>>
>>8284538
Totally agree with you there, I have to transition though, all that awaits me as a man is a shitty life as it's too painful to emotionally connect to anything, followed by a eventual drug overdose
>>
>>8285021
Wew lad
>>
>>8284914
Yeah thanks.
>>
>>8284516
Sounds like you don't like bara dudes. I always thought most gays have a masc fetish and love bears, not true?
>>
>>8285117
Nop just prefer normal guys
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.