[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I just realized that I'm trans-age. I'm actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

Hi guys, I just realized that I'm trans-age. I'm actually six years old in the body of a twenty year old. I can tell because I hate feeling like an adult, I hate the way my body feels when it grows and I don't feel comfortable in it. I don't feel ready for responsibilities and it feels like everything has just been horrible and wrong past the point of when I was physically six. I think about being a child again every day and it hurts so bad, even though I'm already a child just in the body of an adult. My mom is sad all the time because she works to support me, and it's frustrating that she doesn't understand that I'm still a little boy and that mommies are supposed to take care of their children. She was happy doing the same thing when my body was six years old, it's the same thing now, I haven't changed, but she still acts sad and tells me that I need to get a job. It makes me feel hurt. I keep trying to ask her what I could do to make her happier, and all she ever says is that she would be happy if I got a job, even though I keep trying to explain to her what being trans-age means. Right now my therapist tells me that I'm being unrealistic and that I'm hurting my mother, and that makes me feel upset and frustrated and a little angry. When a boy comes to the therapist and tells them that they're actually a girl inside, they get love and support and hormone pills. I just get told that I'm being unrealistic and delusional, no one cares, no one understands. One day, if being trans-age is accepted as being transsexual is, I want a mommy who will understand that I'm actually a little boy and who will happily take care of me forever. People should remind each other about my real age when they talk about how old I am or how I act. I should never be asked to work, and anyone who feels attracted to me should be reported for pedophilia. Maybe they'll even develop some kind of drug that will make me look younger, and I could undergo surgery to make me shorter and smaller.
>>
File: 1248491986235.jpg (25KB, 373x464px) Image search: [Google]
1248491986235.jpg
25KB, 373x464px
>>8283884
HEY BITCH, TAKE A FUCKING SEAT OVER THERE.
>>
>>8283890
No, sorry, I think you've got it wrong. I'm a little kid, maybe you should be taking a seat over there.
>>
>>8283884
XDDD ebin edgy and new social commentary
>>
>>8283899
Sorry, this is how I really feel. I would have thought this place would be more accepting.
>>
File: ngbbs484c25e648bd7.jpg (5KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs484c25e648bd7.jpg
5KB, 190x175px
>>8283897
Your meme is shit, OP. Stop trying to be Rachel Dollarzilla.
>>
>>8283884
Wall of text, no one's going to read it.
>>
>>8283919
It's not a meme, it's my real feelings, and you thinking I'm joking is making me feel a little offended.

>>8283926
A few did, apparently.
>>
>>8283928
It is, you dip.
>>
>>8283932
If being transage is a meme, then being transsexual is a meme. Being gay and bi is a meme. They're all fucking memes if I'm one. I'm no different from you, and I thought this board would understand and accept me.
>>
>>8283928
If you're for real, you just need to find someone who does adult baby fetish stuff as a lifestyle.
>>
>>8283907
>I would have thought this place would be more accepting.
Look at the top of the page OP, it's right there. Haven't you learned to read yet?
>/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
I don't see "Trans-age" there, do you? Grow up.
>>
>>8283928
If you're for real, try not going about it in the most inflammatory butthurt way possible and you might see better results.
>>
>>8283937
You are a living meme but you ain't even dank, bruh. Try a lil' harder next time.
>>
Transage makes sense to me on some level, like my cousin is severe mental disabilites and the body of a grown man, but supposedly the cognition of a 7 year old.

Obviously OP is kind of trolling (though real people like him exist), but I feel like the term "transage" should be used for those with those diasabilities
>>
>>8283884
underageb&

MOOOODS!!
>>
>>8283959
No. They should be called disabled.
An adult with the cognition of a 7 year old is a disabled adult, not literally a 7 year old in an adult body.
>>
>>8283959
This. Age-trenders make things harder for TruAges like your cousin to get the recognition and acceptance they need.

OP is causing very real harm to the disability rights issue.
>>
>>8283975
Obviously they aren't literally cisage children. Nobody is pretending they are.

That's not excuse for misaging them though.
>>
>>8283975

Well nobody is "literally a X person in a Y body". Its just a simplified way of explaining the concept to people who otherwise wouldn't understand.
>>
Choke on a fidget spinner.
>>
>>8283884
>When a boy comes to the therapist and tells them that they're actually a girl inside, they get love and support and hormone pills. I just get told that I'm being unrealistic and delusional, no one cares, no one understands.
Right, because Obama said that trannies are a Protected Class.

Maybe in 2025 President Chelsea will make you Protected Class but until then you're out of luck.
>>
>>8283992
Sure, but if you treat a disabled adult literally the same way you treat an abled child, that's fucked up. The disability should be accommodated for, sure, but there's a difference.
>>
>>8284002
>Obama invented HRT
>>
>>8284006

How do you mean? Can you give an example?

To be honest, his mom is always letting him run out and play with the neighborhood kids which I always found kinda sketchy. Do you mean stuff like that?
>>
>>8284011
Don't you think more therapists would have told a tranny they were delusional and unrealistic in 2008 compare to 2017?
>>
>>8284015
I don't know what your cousin actually has, but I'm most experienced with dealing with adults with Down's Syndrome or severe Autism.
Treating them like kids is just disrespectful, patronizing and not the best way to deal with their disabilities anyway. I've heard some of my clients described the same way, aka "mentally a X year old" and it's not truly accurate, it's the same category of dumbing it down so people understand.
>>
>>8283940
It would feel wrong with me like this. I'm still not actually a little kid again. I don't want some dirty fetish, I want to feel safe and and happy and small just like how I was. It can't happen because I'm not physically a little kid anymore.

>>8283953
I mean, they're my real feelings, and all those things actually happened, but I'm not usually this shitty about it. If you feel similar to how I do you should hate yourself. I know me feeling like a little boy is ridiculous and unrealistic, I know it doesn't make sense, and I still feel this way for some reason and can't stop myself. It doesn't mean I should wear it as a badge of honor and act like everything is alright and just wait for everyone else to go along with it and blame them when they don't. It doesn't mean I should be enabled by my therapist and mom to act like a little boy forever. I know it isn't right, and even if I still feel this way, I know this is how it should be, even if it hurts me and I hate it. It probably wouldn't feel right being enabled like that with my body still the way it is, there's parts of nature you can't change, my body will never go back to the way it was, as much as I wish it would. It makes me feel frustrated that some people with delusions like mine get enabled and supported and accepted and I don't when neither of us should be. I could use creams and change my diet to make myself look younger, you can take pills to make yourself look more feminine, it wouldn't change what I am and it doesn't change what you are. I guess I'm just feeling a little frustrated.
>>
>>8284024
No. There were more gatekeepers back then that would have told you don't have gender dysphoria if you didn't do things their way, but if you convinced them, they would have prescribed you HRT just fine.
>>
>>8284038
Or to be more accurate, referred to you to endocrinologist for hormones, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>8284034

He had something where his brain hit is skull when he was a baby. Like his skull was too little for his brain or was fused or something?

He's nonverbal too, so all he can do is point and grunt for communication. My relatives pretty much treat him as an overgrown kid and he definitely lacks discipline etc. How would you suggest treating him as "an adult"?
>>
>>8284049
I don't know what would work for your cousin, but it's a pet peeve of mine because I work at a "comprehensive daycare" with regular child daycare, adult daycare for disabled adults, and elderly daycare. You wouldn't believe the amount of my coworkers that think talking to a disabled adult in a baby voice or drawing all their words out is appropriate.
>>
>>8284054

Yeah I don't talk to him like he's a baby. But I think people do talk to him like he's a misbehaving 7 year old. Like "No!" "Sit Down!" "Eat your pizza!" "That's enough!" etc.
>>
>>8284054

That said, thanks for your input. Its interesting.
>>
>>8284034
>Treating them like kids is just disrespectful, patronizing and not the best way to deal with their disabilities anyway.
Or maybe anon the way you treat kids is what's disrespectful, patronising and not the best way to deal with them anyway.
>>
>>8283884
>>8283961
This. If the 1/500 chance that you really think this way is true, you're underage.
>>
>>8283884
By the way, hormones will make you look younger... why not take some estrogen?
>>
>>8284054
>You wouldn't believe the amount of my coworkers that think talking to a disabled adult in a baby voice or drawing all their words out is appropriate.
So you think that is appropriate for children then.
>>
>>8283884
you area worthless fuck is what you are, trans age is not real and you need to suck it up and get out of the welfare line nigger.
>>
>>8284165
>and you need to suck it up and get out of the welfare line nigger.
t. welfare queen who can't stop throwing other people's money down the drain on their surgery addiction
>>
>>8284159

Depending on the age of the kid, "baby talk" is super helpful to help kids learn.

http://mynorthwest.com/2803/uw-research-finds-baby-talk-benefits-childrens-vocabulary/

Like you need to babytalk to babies/toddlers that's why we do it.
>>
>>8284180
That "research" leaves a lot to be desired. What was the adult-directed speech the babies were listening to? How did they judge what the babies likes or chose to listen to?
>>
>>8284105
I don't know what the fuck you're on about.
I'm talking stuff like if a preschool age class is having nap time, the kid has to at least lay down and have quiet time even if they don't want to actually nap. The disabled adult class doesn't have a nap time.
>>
>>8284197

lol its a pretty established fact in developmental psychology, take 10 secs on google you retard.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/06/health/why-baby-talk-is-good/
http://www.seattletimes.com/education-lab/between-the-ears-study-tests-the-value-of-baby-talk/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_talk

Its a universal pattern all humans across cultures use because it helps in children acquiring language If you refuse to use baby talk you are going to fuck your kids up. Leave your fucking house for once.
>>
>>8284208
>the kid has to at least lay down and have quiet time even if they don't want to actually nap.
That's not disrespectful or patronising at all!
>>
>>8284222

http://healthland.time.com/2013/09/23/the-secret-to-smarter-kids-naps/
http://www.activebeat.com/your-health/children/5-benefits-of-naps-for-babies-and-toddlers/

What is it also "disrespectful" to tell kids they need to go get their vaccinations from the doctor? "Disrespectful" to kids they need to do their math homework?

Assuming you are the same retard who claim that "baby talk" is "not okay" you must be a troll.
>>
>>8284241
Somehow I doubt your articles talk about the "benefits" of forcing kids to lie down because they don't want to take a nap.
>>
>>8284222
This is why you're not even mentally a kid.
The kids that don't want to nap have to lie down because letting them play would be disruptive to the kids who nap, and if it was a choice, most of them wouldn't take a nap.
It's good for them have a quiet and calm time anyway.
>>
>>8284251

Kids will say they are not tired because they want to continue playing. And if allowed to continue playing, NO kids would take a nap. They'd be afraid of getting left out or the playing kids would be too loud.
Its like when you aren't tired at bedtime because you want to play mario or whatever, your parents probably tell you to go to bed and pretend to sleep instead.

"Durrrrrr how dare you condescend to a toddler im a big boy durrrr"--you
>>
>>8284269
"Durrrrrr how dare you condescend to a retard im a smart boy durrrr"--you
>>
>>8284278

I'm not the same anon. I condescend to my cousin all the time.
>>
>>8284268
>have to lie down because letting them play would be disruptive to the kids who nap,
Not patronising or disrespectful for force people to pretend to sleep because you aren't aware of the concept of other rooms.

>and if it was a choice, most of them wouldn't take a nap.
Not patronising or disrespectful to take away people's choices because they'll make the wrong ones.

>It's good for them have a quiet and calm time anyway.
I'm sure you're about to post the articles saying so.
>>
>>8284319
So it sounds like you don't even really want to be treated like a child, assuming you're OP.
Making a kid take a nap isn't disrespectful to them. They're too young to make choices for themselves, that why parents exist.
>>
>>8283884
Kek. Why do you think people around the world are obsessed with staying as young and as beautiful for as long as possible? There's an ever-expanding market based on cosmetic improvements alone. Even now we look for new advancements in technology to lengthen the years we live as youths.
>>
>>8284335
Making a retard take a nap isn't disrespectful to them. They're too retarded to make choices for themselves, that why caregiver exist.
>>
>>8284211
Not him, but my parents never used baby talk and I turned out fine. I have an IB high school degree, a college degree, and am working on a master's.

I'm pretty fucked, aren't I?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.