[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'll say it. Being MtF has benefits. Not suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1484466083579.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484466083579.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Alright, I'll say it. Being MtF has benefits. Not suffering through birth, not having periods, not having to worry about pregnancy...

If I want a child, I'll adopt one. I won't have to have one, or shed my uterus when I don't. Rather, I can construct my vagina and live as a slightly judged female without the physical pain of being one. I don't envy females, though I want there body.

It's a lot of pain that I traded for mental pain. Still, I can work on that easier than the pain that comes with pregnancy. Prove me wrong.

>inb4 AGP
>>
>>8283064
Let me touch your penis
>>
>>8283064
agp as fuck
I can personally say that i want periods, i want pregnancy, i want to be a a young girl, i want to find a cute boy, i want to get married, i want to get into fights and cry and fight, i want to give birth. I want to be called mother. I want to be a grandmother. And i want to die next to my husband. Please kill me :(
>>
>>8283084
also im drunkasfucksosrorryr
>>
>>8283064
All those things you listed as pros are very big cons for me and most mtfs. They are constant reminders that there is so much separating from cis girls and the biggest source of depression.

Being a girl socially is good enough to alleviate my dysphoria, but when I am alone and these thoughts cross my mind it's as strong as ever.
>>
>>8283096
This described how I feel perfectly.
>>
File: 1482581997833.gif (432KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482581997833.gif
432KB, 720x720px
>>8283084
>>8283096
But! While I do want to carry my own child, believe me...

I don't have to feel the pain associated with the process. All I'm saying is that there are benefits to being MtF. Sure, I wish I was biologically female.

BUT. If you think about it, it's nice to not have periods. It's nice to not worry about pregnancy when I have sex, or to hurt when I don't.

You might think that most biological females don't think about it, but they wish it wouldn't happen either. It's no so bad, that's all I'm saying.

It could be worse. You could hurt.
>>
>>8283132
well op, i'de rather have to deal with emotional pain than psychological pain. One time i was literally praying myself to sleep to become a girl. I told god i would spend 1000 years in hell if he made me a girl. I literally don't care what the cost is.
>>
>>8283132
It's nice that you're trying to be positive. I dislike being trans a lot though.
>>
File: We are meant to constellate..jpg (266KB, 1362x770px) Image search: [Google]
We are meant to constellate..jpg
266KB, 1362x770px
>>8283139
You and I have wished for the same thing. Begged for it. I just want to see the up-side of things. And if you think about it, this is a fair bonus.
>>8283140
I hate being trans. I've wished I had died a million times over. But I just want to see the up-side. That's all. And I figure, maybe others would appreciate it too.

I dunno. I just had a thought and I wanted to share it. Maybe it would alleviate others' pain. Not completely, of course. Nothing could do that. But maybe just a bit.
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (94KB, 684x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
94KB, 684x808px
>>8283064
I'm glad that you feel good about your body right now, that feeling is important and tragically elusive for transgirls
>>
>>8283064
>not suffering through birth
Don't get pregnant, that's a choice.
>not having periods
Just be anorexic, easy.
>not having to worry about pregnancy
Again that's a choice.

This argument is women-are-lucky-because-they-have-more-fashion-choices tier autism.
>>
>>8283156
I appreciate the attempt op! I wish i knew someone else like us in rl. But i guess thats what makes this website special. Nowhere else have i ever met another person like us. Or the other "tranny freaks" on 4chan. I've only told a girl who has a crush on me about all this and shes cleaning me up, getting me to quit smoking and making sure i see a therapist. I really think its cool how your trying to cheer people like us up! It shows that maybe there is hope yet!
>>
>>8283064
>Not suffering through birth, not having periods, not having to worry about pregnancy...
Yes popping hormones ever day and undergoing loads of surgeries sure is a benefit over popping birth control every day.
>>
>>8283064
>comparing mental illness to pregnancy
>>
File: fire-heart-wallpaper-018.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fire-heart-wallpaper-018.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>8283178
Not saying that it's better than birth control. But I'm just saying that you don't have to worry about birth control at all. It's just a plus. Just look at the plus.
>>8283177
We all have a bonus to living, anon. I know the struggle of finding others like us. But we exist. And all I'm saying is that, at the end of the long road we all travel, there are benefits, even if it doesn't seem like it. Even if it just seem like there is pain, there are rewards.
>>8283193
That is exactly my point. Pregnancy is a challenge that we don't have to face. And while part of it hurts, part of it is good. While part of it is suffering, part of it is a bonus. It is just something to take in, that's all.

There are ups and there are downs. There are bonuses, and there are minuses. Just remember that there are bonuses. There are minuses to everything, but there are bonuses that exclusively come with being trans. Remember that. There are up sides. Things will be ok.
>>
>>8283156
>>8283132
If I were a cis girl who was born infertile and didn't get periods I would still be upset.

You can still look at the bright side, we all have to. But a positive doesn't negate a negative, human emotions aren't that mathematical. I could win millions of dollars in the lottery and still be depressed. It's why money can't make you happy.
>>
>>8283216
>you don't have to worry about birth control at all. It's just a plus. Just look at the plus.

You give me $10. I give you $1.

I'm giving you a buck! Just look at the plus!
>>
>>8283224
>>8283228
Hmm... this is true. We just have to try. That's all I want for everyone. I just want everyone to try. I just wanted to give people a reason to try. I know what it's like to give up. I just wanted to offer a plus to people who thought they were born with a curse. It's not a curse. It's just different.

Please don't think it is a curse. You are not cursed. You are different, but that comes with bonuses. That's all I wanted to say. I know what this pain feels like. I feel it every day. I hurt myself because of it.

I just don't want you all to feel it too. Or, at least, not to the extreme that I know you do. I know what it feels like. I do. I just wanted to offer another avenue.
>>
>>8283228
But losing $9 is better than losing $10, given that those are the only choices it's better to choose losing $9.
>>
File: Crying Anime Girl.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Anime Girl.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>8283246
>We just have to try. That's all I want for everyone. I just want everyone to try. I just wanted to give people a reason to try. I know what it's like to give up. I just wanted to offer a plus to people who thought they were born with a curse. It's not a curse. It's just different.
Oh OP!

>>8283264
Fair.
>>
>>8283246
<3
>>
>>8283264
You didn't lose 10$ because you never gave that much. You gave what you had and this is what life dealt. So: You. Are. WORTH IT. That's all.

I don't care if you gave $10 or $100,000, (You) gave what you had and for it, you are what you are. For that, you are valued. Better to lose $9 than to lose everything. There's a value to you, even if you don't realize it.
>>8283267
Anon, I'm just saying that, despite the hurt, there are reasons to feel hope. We all deserve hope. You, me, everyone. So please feel the bright side. It's much more gentle than the painful side. And we all ought to be gentle on ourselves.

There is a reason to live. You are a reason to live. I love you all, because you are all like me. And for that, I will defend you all. So fight dammit. It's all you can do. Fight for yourselves.

You're worth that much.
>>
>>8283299
You're right OP, I'm not sad because of that, I'm sad because you're such a good soul, enduring hardship but staying optimistic and loving others and trying to share your optimism.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.