[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight friend let me jerk him off, need help from more experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3028.jpg (51KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.jpg
51KB, 430x322px
I guess I'll greentext the story before asking my question:
> be me, 19 y.o guy finishing freshman yesr of college at big state college, decent body, thin, keep in shape TM
> be my friend, 19 y.o blondie who is absolutely skinny-ripped (not bulky but with very nice definition everywhere) and on the college dive team, easy 8/10 9/10
> always work out with this buddy, so we aren't afraid of changing in the lockeroom in front of eachother, but he never changes boxers in there anyways
> pretty much means that despite seeing this guy mostly naked dozens of times, I never saw his cock
> until last week that is
> friend is over like usual and we're smoking weed at my apartment (he doesn't live with me)
> friend is pretty high, passes out on my couch so I follow his lead and just go to bed in my room
> hear knock about 5 minutes later
> "Anon that couch is super uncomfortable to sleep on, can I just share your bed?"
>fuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyesfuckyes.jpg
> "Yeah of course man"
> scoot over, he gets under covers and doesn't miss a beat as his arm is suddenly awkwardly laid over my chest, but I don't say anything
>arm starts moving, hand is now openly rubbing my body
> "sorry anon I get a little gay when I'm high"
> Hand slips into my boxers, I slip my hand into his
> shockingly big dick is found
> it's hard to explain how frantically we were jerking eachother off, but it was intense as fuck with a TON of moaning from us both. I have NEVER had a sexual experience, even with full blown anal, that felt that good or turned me on that much
> friend shoots his load, hits ME in the face it's going so far
> immmediatly I can hear the post-orgasm regret in his voice
> I still haven't cum but his hand basically stops moving
> "uh yeah anon are you done...?"
> the amount of disgust in his voice was palpable, pretty much kills my boner and he gets out of bed
> just walks to the door, "sorry anon but we can never talk about this or do this again"
(Cont)
>>
File: IMG_3234.jpg (101KB, 785x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
101KB, 785x441px
>>8279318
> friend gets dressed and goes home
> I just jerk off and depressingly fall asleep

Fast forward a week later

> everything is back to normal
> haven't spoken about it
> he's more reserved than before though, he used to be fine being in boxers around me like at the lockers or late at night/early mornings at our places
> now he just falls asleep with full clothing on whenever he passes out at my place on the couch

I have no idea how to approach this again, I feel like I'm trying to pet a baby deer and not scare it off

But if I don't get that dick I will regret it for the rest of my life
>>
Tl;dr - incredibly fine straight buddy let me jerk him off to completion, he's skittish about nudity all of the sudden as a result, idk how to get in his pants twice
>>
>>8279318
Only option is to commit sudoku
>>
>>8279318
Well your story has me hard as steel if that helps any
>>
>>8279318
Are you openly gay?

If so, there's not really much you can do. I have a similar situation (though we've never touched) where a friend was super uncomfortable about gay shit only to reveal by our senior year he was so because he was bicurious and I turned him on. But sadly he has a girlfriend and is way too faithful for anything to happen.

A lot of straight guys are just weird like that. Just remain friends with him and expose him more to gay culture. Not obviously, but if you go bar-hopping, tell him you need to take a piss when you pass the gay bar, shit like that.

You're looking at multiple years of warming him up to his own desires, and the possibility of payout is still sorta small.

But best of luck to you, anon.
>>
>>8279492
Sigh

I mean, if he went THIS far, surely there's a way to get it to happen again?
>>
>>8279332
He used you for sex and doesn't want you anymore.
All you can do is hope that he gets horny again sometime in the future but dudes like this usually only do it once and then move on.
He was probably hoping you had a bigger dick.
Just focus on his flaws and don't let him know you still want him.
Sometimes acting like you don't want him will make him want you.
Like reverse psychology or something.
They like the chase, but once they get you then they are bored.
So make him chase you.
Or just find a new friend, he sounds like an asshole.
>>
>>8279575
What makes you think this is the case when it's far more likely he's just a confused (mostly) straight guy who doesn't accept that about himself?

>>8279531
The way is to get him to be comfortable with himself after he cums. Otherwise you trying to arrange the situation is just going to make him see you as a predator.
>>
>>8279686
straight guys don't initiate gay sex
he's obviously a closeted gay guy who wanted to see how big your dick was and when he saw it was little and unappealing he moved on.
deal with it.
>>
>>8279802
>straight guys don't initiate gay sex
No, but bicurious guys whose inhibitions are lessened due to drugs do.

Are all of your views in life so myopic?
>>
>>8279936
>due to drugs
>Are all of your views in life so myopic?
Holy fuck projection has never been more apt.
>just get him high and rape him xDDDDD hes bicurious then x3
>>
>>8279955
Are you capable of thought?
>>
>sorry anon I get a little gay when I'm high
Kek
>>
>>8279967
Meant for >>8279936
>>
>>8279967
Don't feed trolls pls just help me get dick
>>
>>8279318
Lol, dat straight stud just used you like a free slut, haha. I'd do the same. You deserve no respect.
>>
>>8280109
>>8279955
>>8279802

I mean it isn't like he's acting shitty about it, we still do all the same shit as usual without any awkwardness, just less nudity than before
>>
>>8280078
so much samefag in this thread
>>
>>8280119
Are you in love with him? If you're, then you're fucked.
How big is your dick? Go hook up with some hotter dudes and make your friend know.
>>
>>8280109
>"use" someone who would do anything you wanted to get a fucking handjob

Seems unlikely tbqh.
>>
File: sideeye.jpg (78KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
sideeye.jpg
78KB, 500x704px
>>8280165
and yet it happened.
really boggles the mind!
>>
>>8280143
A.) No? He's just my type
B.) Bigger than his
C.) No? That would scare straighty
>>
>>8280206
>Bigger than his
>That would scare straighty
Well, most likely this is what scared the straighty away.
>>
>>8280232
You think so?

He did comment on it, but it sounded more like a compliment than anything
>>
>>8280484
Don't listen to anyone here. You literally already know why he was scared away. He's afraid of his own desires.

For a board with so many closet cases I'm amazed nobody sees how obvious this is.
>>
File: CdKdaSiWIAA5IW3.jpg (65KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
CdKdaSiWIAA5IW3.jpg
65KB, 600x590px
I dunno OP, he might've just been curious. People do stupid shit; especially when they're intoxicated. He might have used you to see what it's like to get sexual with another guy and then realized it was too weird so he aborted. Whatever the reason, I think it's unlikely you'll be able to get with him again. Best move on instead of pushing it.
>>
>>8280484
Well, that was the reason I broke up with my 8''-dicklong ex.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.