[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are a hipster bisexual (TruBi) AGP / GNC / GAMP /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>tfw you are a hipster bisexual (TruBi) AGP / GNC / GAMP / ANP / AToP / ATP / AThiP (male) that starts to develop GD so you see a gender therapist and they tell you you’re a MtF but your TERF friend says you’re just GNC and not MtT and your AFP femboy friend says you’re only AFP / a femboy and Cara says you are just “illegitimate.” Regardless of what everyone else thinks you decide to follow the advice of your therapist and medically transition with HRT because your GD is too strong and you become a cute GNC / ATP / AThiP / MtF / MtT. Eventually you meet a cute AFP / GAMP / (male) feeder femboy BF that helps actualize your AThiP / ANP fantasies but then you meet Trent and he accuses you of being PsuBi. On top of that your AFP / GAMP (male) femboy BF starts to develop GD so they medically transition with HRT to Mtf / MtT and develop PsuBi and leave you for a (male) NAGAMP BF. Now you are all alone and your ATP / BIID starts consuming you to the point that you see no other option but to amputate your leg to fulfill your inner ATP / AID desires.
>>
>>8278327
Why would a GAMP date an NAGAMP? This story makes no sense.
>>
>>8278339

because PsuBi
>>
>>8278357
Meta attraction trumps gynandromorphophilia now?
>>
>>8278383
The idea is that someone starts off as GAMP / AGAMP and develops GD because of AGP and transitions which leads to PsuBi. I should have specified that my BF is (A)GAMP or (AF)GAMP.
>>
Am I having a stroke?
>>
>>8278327
>psu
it's pronounced 'sy'
sy-by
>>
>>8278327
Someone do a list of what all of these abbreviations mean, please.
Thanks.
>>
>>8278991
dude, even i'm not sure what 'anp' is (though i can get it from context)
what chance does everyone else have
>>
>>8279009
Well tell me the rest.
>>
>tfw you're an exclusively androphilic transsexual who is aroused by the idea of being a fetishist and is thus meta-AGP
>tfw your best friend is a lesbian transwoman who lives as a man because she has a fetish for pretending to be a gay man and is meta-attracted to men as a result
>tfw this has caused her to develop a cross-sex identity, resulting in her thinking she's a cis gay man
>tfw your sworn enemy has a fetish for bad science, resulting in meta-attraction to Ray Blanchard
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>8278327

>mfw you took my pasta and made it hundreds of times better

Holy shit! I'm laughing. This one is great.
>>
>>8278327

AToP autotomboyphilia
AThiP autothiccephilia

ATP, ANP, and AID are mysteries to me. AID is probably from autocorrect.
>>
>>8279564
AID = amputee identity disorder
>>
My head hurts.
>>
>>8278991
>>8279059
Op here, I'm on my phone atm but I'll consider listing out what all of the acronyms stand for when I get home.
>>
>>8280926
don't bother, nobody actually cares about this shitty copypasta thread
>>
>>8280937
:(

Rude.
>>
>>8280945
I'd be interested... :)
>>
File: mitochondria_1050x700.jpg (254KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
mitochondria_1050x700.jpg
254KB, 1050x700px
>you become a cute ATP
>>
File: crYING.gif (972KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
crYING.gif
972KB, 500x273px
>>8281298
>tfw ATP
>tfw people compliment you on your "perfect figure" because you're "so skinny"
>tfw your life is death
>>
based...
>>
File: cry.jpg (16KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
16KB, 500x281px
>>8281338
>tfw will never be thicc af because of stupid skinny/curvy-less white/European genes
Just kys me
>>
>>8281338
>>8281356
AThiP*****
>>
File: 1403460149826.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403460149826.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>8281356

>tfw you will never be thicc af because despite being part black and Hispanic, you're descended from the only women of those ethnicities to have gone without the blessing of wide hips and fat ass genes

My AThiP dies on the inside a little each day.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.