[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >a trannysaurus rex >wish everyday i was born

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: sick.png (170KB, 366x365px) Image search: [Google]
sick.png
170KB, 366x365px
>be me
>a trannysaurus rex
>wish everyday i was born a biological woman
>see this board
>wish for it even harder

there is no god
>>
What's so great about being cis? Be proud of who you are. Not who you aren't. Most cis people wish they were half as interesting as you.
>>
>>8275907
Yeah, someone whose identity revolves around their gender is super interesting
>>
>>8275907
>Proud

I hate the fact that I'm trans though. Not suicidal by any means, but I do genuinely hate the fact that I wasn't born as a woman and get to experience the stuff that cis woman can.

Tho, if I wasn't able to transition, the only outcome I could predict is that I would've probably killed myself. I don't know, I don't know my multiverse self who lives in that universe.

My life probably would've been normal and I would be perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>8275890
Why does this board make you feel more of that?
>>
File: 1462549962980.jpg (49KB, 426x307px) Image search: [Google]
1462549962980.jpg
49KB, 426x307px
It's weird, of course I wish I was cis, but the experience of being trans has shaped me in such a way that I'm absolutely certain my life and really my personality would be completely different had I been born "correct".
It wouldn't be me, it's a scary thought, maybe I'd be happier, but at the same time, I would take my sex completely for granted and not appreciate it either.

This self can only exist in torment, it's my destiny.
>>
>>8275947

Being cis is overrated. There is nothing a cis woman can do that you can't other than get pregnant and bleed out of her vagina. You are powerful and beautiful the way you are. Your life experience makes you who you are. Trans is not an illness. Trans is no less than cis.
>>
>>8275961
I mean, with passgen threads and whateverthefuck acronyms they use for early and late transitioners going after each other, I imagine that's not too great an influence.
>>
>>8275907

Being trans is hard, but it's not interesting
>>
>>8275961
I looked into the MTF threads a few times out of curiousity, but everytime I look there, these people don't want to be women but they want to be little girls. They act like your typical DeviantArt autist.

If they're not in that catagory, they're depressed, loliloving batshit insane people.

>>8275976
Like I said, I would probably love to have a normal cis life that doesn't give me any worries. I'd still go through typical women stuff, sure, but atleast I'd be aware of that and think this is just part of my daily life.

Being trans sucks and I hate it. I don't want to be bullied at work or in my daily life, I just want to live like your avarage cis person. With parents that can be proud of you.

>>8275983
If I had the option I would get the functions that a female body can. I knew since puberty something was missing, which was that exactly.

That being said, I don't hate how I look or how my personality is. Hell, I have a roof over my head and I have loving friends. I'm not depressed either, I just hate the fact that I'm trans.
>>
>>8275992
Normies find that shit interesting as fuck. I constantly get like "you're the most interesting person in here, definitely".
In general it seems your ordinary person is amazed at our determination to completely defy our biology, alter our bodies and force our life the way we want it, and I guess that's commendable.
>>
>>8275992

Its amazingly interesting. It opens up new possibilities and meanings to gender that cis people don't think about.

Cis people: "Durrr I am a woman because I have vagina and the doctor told me so".

Meanwhile being trans is confronting these kind of assumptions, challenging them, dialoguing with society. Trans aren't limited to our sex organs. Trans women show that womanhood doesn't necessarily mean vagina. It doesn't necessarily mean looking any kind of way. A trans womans gender is her own, defined by her own terms. I think this board has this unhealthy fixation on cisness and passing for cis. It hurts people like OP and maybe its hurt you. There is so so much more to life.
>>
>>8275907
Being normal and happy is what's so great about being cis. I feel ashamed and sub-human for being trans.
>>
I forgot to mention too, I don't want to be associated with other trannies either. I genuinely despise them even if they're likable. This is undoubtly my fault though, as I don't really want people to make the connection that only trannies get along with them + I sympathise too much with (some of) them.

>>8276028
>I constantly get like "you're the most interesting person in here, definitely".
Basically this is what I get from my friends too, but this doesn't help. I want to be interesting for my personality, not because I'm trans.

>>8276051
I wouldn't give a shit if I passed or not. I mean, I don't (i guess, depends on your taste), but I'm not complaining about it, I try my best I can. I want to die a woman.
>>
>>8276078

Who ever said cis is "normal"? You were taught by a transphobic society that being trans is something shameful. Its not. In some cultures, trans women were considered incredibly sacred for bridging the gap between genders. Look up "two spirit".

You are amazing, just as you are. You are sacred. You are precious.
>>
File: 1445797340372.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1445797340372.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>8276051
>I think this board has this unhealthy fixation on cisness and passing for cis. It hurts people like OP and maybe its hurt you. There is so so much more to life.
I can tell from experience of not passing but presenting anyway that you need really thick skin to live with that. Like, people don't even have to talk to you or confront you, but the constant staring from people in public gets to you after a while.
I'm still doing this because in the bigger picture this is the only thing that makes me truly happy, but god damn do I wish I'll end up passing once hormones have finished their job. I have days where I'll hurry right home and hide because I get too many eyes.
It's mentally exhausting to be the freak.
>>
>>8275890
You can't be all bad if you call yourself a trannysaurus rex
>>
>>8276103
>I can tell from experience of not passing but presenting anyway that you need really thick skin to live with that.
The culture of singling out trans women is what needs to end.

We'll always be seen as freaks if out greatest desire is to hide that we're freaks instead of convincing people we aren't.
>>
>>8276095
Being trans is shameful. I'm not some special woman with some supposed strong identity of womanhood, I'm a gross man with a mental illness that was too much to overcome so I had to decide to live my life as an androgynous mutilated freak in order to be a bit more okay with my existence as a male. I don't want to bridge some gap in-between genders, and I don't, I want to be a woman but I'm still very physically male despite having transitioned. Being trans is a curse and I will never be the person I was meant to be because of it, and I'll never be able to be seen as the person I want to be seen as because of it. I'm sub-human.
>>
>>8276126
>We'll always be seen as freaks if out greatest desire is to hide that we're freaks instead of convincing people we aren't.
I'm not gonna go up to people on the street and tell them I'm not a freak, that would make me a legit freak.
>>
>>8276123
I can make fun of it if I can.

>>8276131
>mental illness
As weird as that is, I don't entirely agree with this.

I knew from a very early age that I wasn't born correctly. Not that I thought of "hmm, transitioning sounds fine! mommy can i cut my peepee off?", but I knew something wasn't right.

I only agree that you have a mental illness if you're a latebloomer or you post in that pedophile MTF thread.
>>
>>8276131

I'm sorry you feel that way. But you are beautiful, you are strong, you are amazing. You don't have a "man's body". From Day 1, your body was a woman's body because YOU are a woman. And your body does not define you, you define your body. If you are a woman, your body is a woman body.
Learn to love your body. Don't your legs take you from place to place? Don't your eyes see the beautiful world? Don't your lungs breathe the fresh air?

By all means, save up for plastic surgery maybe if it will give you more peace of mind and help you look like the person you want to be. Lots of cis women get surgeries too. Cis women from the Mediterranean can be very hairy and many will wax or get laser treatment to fit into our beauty standards. But do so from a place of love. You are so precious, no matter how you look.
>>
File: 1484432943225.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484432943225.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>8276165
>You don't have a "man's body". From Day 1, your body was a woman's body because YOU are a woman. And your body does not define you, you define your body. If you are a woman, your body is a woman body.

What is wrong with you? You can't tell her that if it's obvious she was born in a male's body just like me. Telling her that she has a woman's body is some real delusional shit. That doesn't make you feel better, that only makes you more aware and unsure.

People get confronted with this shit everyday but another person struggling with the same situation is trying to tell her lies about that she was born in a woman's body? Really? No, the world doesn't work that way unfortunately.

I get comments on a daily basis that I don't look like a woman, that I'm a faggot. I knew what I was getting into because I've experienced this my whole life. It still doesn't make me depressed, suicidal or insecure, but it doesn't make my view of the world better.

Everyday, I wish I was a cis woman. People telling me that I'm interesting because I'm trans or that I look like a faggot or "atleast you don't get your period", this shit doesn't help in the slightest. It only wants to make me crave more for a fully functional woman's body.

God what is wrong with this board. You don't have the slightest idea how the world works. Go outside and figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>8276165
>you are beautiful
I'm not. If you could see what I looked like you'd know I'm not.

And don't define my transition as cosmetic or plastic surgery. I'm transitioning because no, my body is not right, it is not a woman's body. My body is defined by what it is and I hate it, the only womanhood I have is that which I obtain by altering my body to be more in line with a womans, not a "cis" womans but a REAL born woman's. Don't you fucking dare try to tote stale trans positivity lines in the same post that you write off what I do to ease my dysphoria(the only thing that even makes me trans really) as something purely cosmetic. Fuck you. I was being a cunt at first just trying to find a chance to bitch about myself but fuck you if you want to try and make out my transition and the small amount of womanhood I've gleaned from it to be cosmetic. My womanhood comes from the miracle of modern sciences ability to give it to me, not from clothes or some adherence to stale gender stereotypes I identify with.
>>
File: 1466547868418.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1466547868418.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>8276201
>>8276214
This is getting hype, waiting for positive anons response.
>>
>>8276248
I fucking HATE this board but atleast I have an enjoyable night in this thread now.
>>
>>8276214
>>8276201

I'm sorry I hurt you. But you are a woman, regardless of how you look. Your body is a woman body. We are conditioned to think cis bodies are better and cis bodies are the real thing and I want us to move away from that. Trans bodies and cis bodies are both worthy, both natural, both beautiful. I want our understanding of gender to move away from the body, people to stop judging and hurting trans women (trans women to stop hating themselves). I'm sorry I was too pushy or insensitive.
>>
>>8276385
There you go again.

I know what you're trying to do but it simply doesn't work. We ARE freaks of nature. We can't make babies, we can't have periods, we can't do things that women can.

And don't give me that shit about that there are women that can't have babies either, that's not an argument.

If I sound rude, I appologize, you seem like a decent human being but I'm sorry it really doesn't work this way.
>>
>>8276385
I'm >>8276214 >>8276078 >>8276131

Sorry if I came off as mean, I was in a bit of a self-loathing episode when I made those posts, and I'm currently recovering from quitting off some anti-depressants that were fucking my head up, so I'm a little irritable and prone to flying off the handle atm. Anyways I really do agree with some of your talking points, being trans isn't shameful and it's important that we move past the shaming of trans people, but also I think it's important that in the pursuit of those goals we don't pave over people's dysphoria as chasing something cosmetic or trying to appeal to supposed beauty standards, and also don't shame people for desiring to be cis passing. Trans people's dysphoria is just as valid as trans people's identities and swiping their dysphoria under the rug of "beauty standards"/"cisnormativity"/"trans shaming" isn't the answer. I appreciate your positivity though, this board needs more of that. I also apologize for my attitude.
>>
>>8275947
After transitioning I still hated being trans. It took time to come to terms with it. I still don't like it but I'm not too bothered anymore. There's a good chance you'll feel better about yourself over time.
>>
>>8275985
I avoid that stuff. It can trigger anyone's dysphoria.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.