[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I learned that inmates fed 55 year old serial killer R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screen Shot 2017-05-.png (224KB, 624x425px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-05-.png
224KB, 624x425px
Today I learned that inmates fed 55 year old serial killer Richard Speck hormones so he could be their prison whore

https://youtu.be/nQlmquevkxg?t=2m12s
>>
>>8274236
>inmates
Literally some perv psycho warden.
You have no idea how much rape they do in both male and female prisons.
The "inmate did it" excuse has been used for decades...
>>
>>8274247
Sources?
>>
>>8274247
At the end of the day, most of people in the US hear about prison rape and go "they deserve it". As long as that's the case it will never end.
>>
>>8274259
>Sources?

>He thinks inmates can just go to the hormone shop at their local prison and buy hormones for their current favorite rape bait.
>>
>>8274280
What? You don't think inmates can smuggle things into prison?
>>
>>8274247
>oh no, a serial killer/torturer/rapist ended up getting raped in prison
Boo fucking hoo.
>>
File: 1402526534516.png (171KB, 396x423px) Image search: [Google]
1402526534516.png
171KB, 396x423px
>>8274236

>mfw this reminded me of a doujin I read of some guys in prison doing exactly that to another inmate
>>
>>8274417
Sauce nigga?
>>
>>8274404
Most of the people that end in this kind of situation aren't the serial killer kind because that one nowadays end in maximum security / solitaire.

The ones who become the little girl end there because they were put in jail because of pot or some other little thing.
>>
>>8274446
Yeah, that's fucked up. But in this particular case it's hard to feel any sympathy. Plus, he seems to like it.
>>
>>8274236
>55
Vom
>>
>>8274571

He speaks in a way that comes off as carefree but then again he is clearly uncomfortable when they order him around or ask if he likes to get fucked. This is clearly a vid to humiliate him.
>>
>>8274274
>>8274280
If prison rape happened to women people would care.
>>
>>8274236
All I see is a sadisic psychiatrist using the crazy killer as his guinea pig.

Remember that case where a bunch of doctors forced a boy to transition to see how things would work and he killed himself later on?

This entire field is made of crazy fuckers, specially back then 30+ years ago.
>>
Oh wow, alt-right Russian propagandists made some more fake news to serve Jesus Christ and money. Epic.
>>
File: 1465153794857.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465153794857.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>8274648
>tfw
>>
>>8274648
It is a little messed that his psychiatrist just let this go on. But yeah psychology has done a lot of horrible things to people, but I guess it's really sensationalized since people find the stories more disturbing then simply killing people.
I wonder if speck had schizophrenia or if he just finally cracked due to rape or something. You can kind of tell by the way he talks that he's quite sad.
>>
>>8275685
>You can kind of tell by the way he talks that he's quite sad.
lol what do you expect he spent most of his life as a sex slave for niggers in prison
>>
>>8275697
It seems weird though like he murdered a ton of people so it's not like he couldn't fight back, at least you'd think anyway. He must of gotten dementia or something
>>
>>8275728
First of all, even if he were tough as nails, he would be one man against a prison gang. Men who subject women to long torture do not find many friends in prison.

Secondly, he was not tough, at all. He never really had to fight his victims.
>>
>>8274593
It does, and if the victim happens to be a child molester or killer or something no people still share no sympathy.
>>
>>8274435

I don't remember at all. I just saw it linked in a thread on /a/ years ago.
>>
>>8274435
This might be the one, it's kind of a magic drug and not real hormones tho

https://nhentai.net/g/114644/
>>
>>8276380
>It does,
[citation needed]
>>
>>8276401
Is it bad that wish the guy being made a cum dump was me.
>>
>>8276401

Yes, that was exactly it, anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.