[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm turning 24 in 3 months, I'm 5'8 with around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1494561333434.jpg (28KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1494561333434.jpg
28KB, 500x362px
So I'm turning 24 in 3 months, I'm 5'8 with around 17.5in shoulders and an androish face that's leaning a little towards masculine. Sometimes I think my face looks super masc, but I think I just have bdd because I always see different faults in my face and sometimes they seem fine. I'm pretty sure If needed I could save up and get FFS in 2 years maybe 3 tops. You think I should transition? I've wanted to for years but by the time I accepted I was trans I thought it was too late. What are the chances at passing if you start at this age? Even if I end up a twinkhon I'm 100% fine with that. I can't stand living the way I do anymore.
>>
>>8273500
>You think I should transition? I've wanted to for years
Uh yes do it already

I am not trans and I am telling you to get the fuck on with your transition
>>
>>8273500
it's never too late cookie
>>
get on hormones... if you want to do something don't be a pussy about it
>>
>>8273509
>>8273606
Thanks for your opinions.

>>8273614
I've been a coward my whole life unfortunately but yeah I probably should.
>>
>>8273500
If you feel the need to transition you should
>>
>>8273500
being trans isn't about things being too late you moron. Think logically, are you going to get any happier aging as a male? otoh, would you be happier for every slightly more feminine you got?
>>
>>8273500
I started a year ago at late 24, and this
>I've wanted to for years but by the time I accepted I was trans I thought it was too late.
Was the reason I just repressed for years as well..

You can do it now or go back and repress for 5 more years and be even worse off, in the end you will transition anyway..
>>
>>8274513
Unfortunately I don't always think logically. Especially when it comes to trans related things.

>>8274555
>You can do it now or go back and repress for 5 more years and be even worse off, in the end you will transition anyway..
I have a feeling you're right honestly.
>>
>>8273500
Are you trans? You don't know. People detransition after claiming they're trans. It's your life do what you want but take responsibility for it.
>>
>>8277169
I'm pretty sure I am. I've thought about being a girl since I was young and didn't even know being trans was a thing. It took me awhile to really accept it too, since I mean no one wants to be trans. I tried to live as a man for the last few years and I just feel so bad all the time now. I do think I'm trans, I think wanting to be a girl would be more of a passing thought than a constant desire if I wasn't.
>>
>>8273500
>You think I should transition?
Probably
>>
>>8273500
24 is too late you would be better off repressing.
>>
>>8273500
Seriously you think there is hope for me passing with those stats? Even as a twinkhon I would be fine and I can even get ffs in a few years if needed.
>>
If you repress you will most likely end up killing yourself. Even if you don't, you're gonna have severe depression for the rest of your life, which is probably worse than killing yourself.

If you're sure you're trans go for it. But remember, you can never go back.

Imagine yourself around 5+ years from now with a completed transition. How do you feel? Any doubts? If not then just do it.

Passing visually is not that hard, assuming your face isn't completely shit. HRT will feminize your face. If even after HRT your face is still shit, just fix it with FFS. Also, remember that makeup exists. Everyone is ugly without makeup. Just don't get fat because of HRT and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8278903
>If you're sure you're trans go for it. But remember, you can never go back.
I'm pretty sure I'm trans, but I'm sure everyone has little doubts here and there like me. If I transitioned successfully I wouldn't want to go back.

>Imagine yourself around 5+ years from now with a completed transition. How do you feel? Any doubts? If not then just do it.
Yeah I would be happy. The only doubt I have is getting there.

>Passing visually is not that hard, assuming your face isn't completely shit. HRT will feminize your face. If even after HRT your face is still shit, just fix it with FFS. Also, remember that makeup exists. Everyone is ugly without makeup. Just don't get fat because of HRT and you'll be fine.
I'm like 95% sure my face isn't completely shit. Yeah FFS would probably help if I ended up not looking so great.

Thank you for the response.
>>
>>8278998
Good luck!
>>
>>8273500
Early transition is a meme, yes you look worse over the years and missed prime opportunities when it comes to development if you transition late 20s but at the end of the day it all comes to genetics if you have a female frame and a feminine face you will pass pretty well. Where as a kid transitioning before 18 and has a male frame will turn out a hon nonetheless.
>>
>>8279008
Thing is I'm mostly just andro. I'm not exactly feminine or masculine. My face is leaning towards masc though. To what extent though I don't know, I have bdd.
>>
>>8279012
If its andro you'll do fine, make-up is great if you learn how to use it.
>>
>>8273500
i started at 23 and i pass. it really comes down to genetics.
>>
>>8273500
just do it op! im 23 and seeing a therapist on thursday. I finally came out to a girl that likes me and she has been helping me through it all. Telling people how i feel and what i want has made people respect and like me 100x more. DO IT.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.