[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some days I desperately want to be a girl and it is all I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1494393916114.jpg (61KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494393916114.jpg
61KB, 600x511px
Some days I desperately want to be a girl and it is all I will think about all day. Then other days it doesn't seem so bad being a guy not that I like it but it just seems tolerable. Does this or did this happen to anyone else? I'm kind of afraid of transitioning since this happens so much.
>>
>>8271999
yer an AGP op
>>
>>8272091
What does it matter? I just want to know if other people experienced anything like this and what they did.
>>
>>8272104
They do because they are AGPs too. Some AGPs transition and some don't.
>>
Dysphoria will be at differing levels on different days, like depression and such. Keeping concentrated at something else like work or entertainment will supress the feelings, but this leads to repressing.

My advice is start now and bail if you realize it's not for you.
>>
File: 354381171.jpg (259KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
354381171.jpg
259KB, 546x700px
>>8271999
This is perfectly normal for transgirls/transwomen. It happened to me, and I've seen it happen to many others.

Why does this happen? Simple. No worry, no matter how great or disturbing, can remain active indefinitely. The brain craves stimulation, and it hates remaining in one place. You burn out, and think of something else for a while, but without fail, it'll come back if it's important to you.

Think of it this way, does someone who is freshly missing an arm or a leg think about it every second of their waking days? Of course not, some days are better than others; they get distracted, burnt out, or want not to care enough that they stop thinking about it.

By the way, if you're concerned with whether you're "trans enough" to warrant transition, remember that THAT TOO is a characteristic of being trans. Normal people don't worry this much about their gender.
>>
>>8272127
>Keeping concentrated at something else like work or entertainment will supress the feelings, but this leads to repressing.
This is what I do unfortunately enough.

>>8272131
Yeah I guess you have a few good points. I'm sure most people don't go around wondering if they're trans or not.
>>
File: 564658076807.png (546KB, 459x482px) Image search: [Google]
564658076807.png
546KB, 459x482px
>>8272166
Not just wondering, obsessing. Tell me, you obsess over it, don't you? Would you post to an anonymous image board about it, in hopes of finding clarity?

It's all completely okay of course, there will be much obsessing for you in the days to come. Welcome to being trans, child.
>>
>>8272208
Yeah if you want me to be 100% honest I obsess over it.
>>
>>8272208
I just I don't know I guess you're right.
>>
>>8272255
Of course you do. I do. We all do.
We, specifically, fear that which is not tangible, that which lends itself to uncertainty. It's no wonder you cannot find tenacity in your self, your gender, or even whether you're "trans" or not. It's as if the carpet of certainty has been pulled from underneath you, and you're desperate to see that it couldn't happen again. You obsess because authenticity is important to you, and why wouldn't it be?

>>8272292
Take my word for it then:
You're trans. I can tell clear as day. You're a girl in every way but the flesh. You may not want to be (and that's normal too), but that's the truth. Remember these words in times of doubt, and allow yourself to accept them as fact, which inevitably, may take time.
>>
>>8272354
You're pretty good with words. Well at least for the moment I'm pretty sure I'm trans so thanks for that I guess.
>>
File: 68176817.png (1MB, 718x769px) Image search: [Google]
68176817.png
1MB, 718x769px
>>8272489
You're very welcome, child. Keep your chin up, alright?

If you're heading off, then sweet dreams. Believe in tomorrow, but don't rely on it.

If not, I'm here 'till the sun rises.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.