[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hrt for 2 months >Already have handfull boobs and started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1490226211684.png (68KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490226211684.png
68KB, 500x380px
>Hrt for 2 months
>Already have handfull boobs and started lactating
>100% not ready to come out to people yet

how do I deal with this?
>>
>>8271861
Just say you were doing a really horrible workout and didn't realize it was exclusively working out your pecs
>>
File: 1491862570439.png (106KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1491862570439.png
106KB, 292x257px
>>8271875
That's such a funny idea that I might do it just for the keks.
>>
>>8271882
In all seriousness when one of my friends asked cause they were kind of poking out my shirt I just said it was a hormonal issue due to diet or something and I was working on it with my doctor
>>
>>8271861
Just do it. Once you do it the first time, it gets easier.
>>
literally ignore it. unless they want fucky fucky it doesn't involve them. i like the >endocrine doctor

why did you start HRT before you were mentally ready for the end results?
>>
>>8272172
I was on the fence for like 4 years and now I'm 20 years old and decided to just do it. I just had no idea I would be so afraid of being ostracized.
>>
>>8272191
Pics or you're lying
>>
>>8271861
What's your dosage/regimen?
>>
>not sharing your breast milk with all your girlfriends
who does this agp think he is

but really your options are basically wear sweaters/layers or deal with the fact that you have boobs now. Binding isn't an option as it fucks up breast development and a sports bra/bralette might help but would probably still show through clothing. Maybe going for a more androgynous look in the meantime could help ease you into things and give some plausible deniability for why you look like a boygirl, but if you're not planning on skipping town to become a lady you're going to have to come out at one point or another.
>>
>>8272707
250mg of spiro daily and 2mg estrodiol. But I'm switching to cypro once it arrives.
>>
>>8271861
>lactating this early
>lactating at all

you're doing it wrong, mate
>>
>>8272929
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>8272944
you shouldn't be lactating, at all
>>
>>8272953
BUT I AM I CAN'T STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!
>>
>>8272944
Again, I want pics to confirm. Also you shouldn't really be lactating, I've only known one person to lactate on HRT and they were like really trying to make it happen.
>>
>>8272960
go get your hormones checked along with prolactin

it's probably too high and if so you might need a lower dosage of AAs/estrogen
>>
>>8272961
I'm not sending you pics of me family.

>>8272964
But I'm just using the standard dosage.
>>
>>8272971
If you're lactating then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8272953
yeah this is true, some slight discharge is normal but if you're legitimately lactating it's supposed to be a sign of your prolactin levels being out of whack or some such (unhealthy, tumor risk). If it goes away on its own it's probably not a big deal but that's why it's best to go through a doctor or at least get blood tests if at all possible. iirc from my self medding days + affirmed by my endo the average dose is more like 200mg spiro (w ~4mg estradiol) which is what I've been on the past few years, but everyone's different. It sounds like you're already getting good results so a lower AA dose might be safer all around but again there's no real way to tell without bloodwork and that's why it's so important
>>
>>8272971
Post pics of your boobs
>>
I'd be like yea I work out . or I don't know what wrong !!! Also the I took restradole legal line . restsrole? Respretlo ? Fuck...risperdal yea risperdal
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (43KB, 241x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
43KB, 241x360px
>>8271861
>tfw three months without lactating
I mean I shouldn't envy this, it would be really awkies to start lactating at work.
I have no idea what the appropriate response to that situation would be
But I want to lactate so bad u guise
>>
>>8272151
get a sportsbra and strategically tuck your tits
>>
>>8272971
do you not get your levels checked or what. Ignore these (((doctor shills))) just check your levels yourself anon.It's not hard go to labcorp and get the female hormone test done it's 65$ or something like that
>>
>doing super drastic body modification and chemical alteration
>not ready to talk to people about this
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>8275167
I wish they were drastic.
>>
>>8275167
>Needing the approval of a dumbass clueless normie to make a half hearted attempt to fix your already worthless life

you clearly don't understand

back to rreddit you go!
>>
>>8273188
There's a good chance it will never happen to you :)
>>
>>8276129
It's not about approval. If you're certain you're gonna do this, is actually doing it, and will live the rest of your life this way, you should be able to talk to others about that.
Not being able to be upfront is a clear sign of doubt. Know that you'll have to tell your friends and family eventually.
>>
>>8276184
And that mentality is why so many trans people get kicked out by their parents before they're financially prepared to move out.
>>
>>8276239
Parents is like the one reasonable exception because of this, but OP was specifically not ready to come out to people in general at all, which is weak.
Coming out to the doctor in order to start treatment should've been the first step to becoming more comfortable about telling others.
>>
>>8276275
>Parents is like the one reasonable exception because of this
And friends can, accidentally or not, tell this stuff to her parents.
>>
>>8276291
Then they're probably pretty shit friends, or you're so deep into your transition you probably couldn't hide it for much longer anyway.
I mean, really, if you run the risk of getting thrown out by coming out to your parents, and you're currently on hormones which has started to grant you tits, that's a ticking time bomb.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.