[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you here were also born into a religious conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1493666411053s.jpg (6KB, 249x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493666411053s.jpg
6KB, 249x212px
How many of you here were also born into a religious conservative family?

>be me, a semi closeted, pre everything MtF
>raised in rural Kentucky by Christian fundamentalists
>they're nice people, but they would most likely disown me if I came out to them

Sometimes I think it would be better to be disowned and homeless...
>>
>>8270930
>be me closted mtf
>live in Georgia
>family all religious
>they say they would love me no matter what but I know that if I came out that would change
>stay in closet and want to die
If I had friends or a single family member that I could trust or stay with if I got kicked out I would just do it
>>
>be me
>closeted MtF in Alabama
>found out at 22, 24 now
>Mom is only one that knows, and she's not that accepting of it
>Only hinted about it to my sister
>Rest of family is very religious
>Unstable distant brother who will likely snap if he finds out

Fuck my life.
>>
my parents were pretty suffocating until they realized that they were raising socially inept christcamp kids.

sometimes the things you grasp on for control end up controlling you
>>
File: 1382783078896.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1382783078896.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>8270930

>born as an MtF baby boy to Catholic Hispanic immigrants
>father was at one point on the road to becoming a priest
>mother was in a church choir, and that's how they met
>came out 16 months ago but mom seems to think I'm fundamentally a straight cis male confused by the internet (even though I've wanted to live as a girl since before I knew English and how to read, let alone had access to the internet)
>grandmother tells me to cut my hair every time she calls because long hair isn't for men

The fortunate thing about being immigrants is that my far more conservative and religious negative family members are 1500 miles away. The unfortunate thing is that if I had lived over there, I would have been able to get hormones without prescription legally from a local pharmacy as a fucking 12 year old.

>>8271483

So how loose did your parents get after that? What was their upbringing like?
>>
>21 yo mtf from Texas
>everyone a generation or more older than me is a religious freak besides one grandma
>older brother comes out as gay
>I tell him I'm trans and he's accepting
>little sister tells me she's bi
>mfw between my older brother, me, and my little sister, we are the entirety of lgbt

I've got 5 other younger siblings and my brother and I are taking bets as to which ones are going to come out gay
>>
>>8270986
>Unstable distant brother
lol i wouldn't be scared of this one, he's probably trans himself or something. What does he do?
>>
>>8270930
My dad's a fucking baptist preacher. Most of my "friends" are from this church. My closest extended family is basically baptist. They are so delusional, yet they're smart with things other than the esoteric.
Literally, they can see starlight millions of lightyears away.
If I missed church one day, they will interrogate me about it. If I go to college out of state, they will look for someone of like faith in that area who will keep me in check making sure I get in church. I will be bombarded with phone calls from church members to talk about "the lord."

I've been trying to get friends outside of this institution and I'm glad they let me go to community college. If they find out I don't believe in that Ken Ham shit, that privilege may stop. I honestly hope we don't start passing out tracts again. I don't wanna be forced to pass out shit I don't even believe. Maybe I can pass out ecological-awareness pamphlets that look like tracts from a distance
>>
>>8277346
I used to be the church youth group's keyboard player and went in a few mission trips
now I'm popping titty skittles and drinking fairly often
life is good when you stop clinging to weird nonsensical shit and just live.
>>
>>8277346
age? Have you ever considered distancing yourself from them?
>>
>>8277400
I only just turned 19. Distancing as in?
>>
File: headphones.png (188KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.png
188KB, 500x332px
>>8277386

>life is good when you stop clinging to weird nonsensical shit and just live.

>tfw I didn't know this when I was young

>Can the child within my heart rise above?
>Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
>Can I handle the seasons of my life?
>Well, I've been afraid of changin'
>'Cause I've built my life around you
>But time makes you bolder
>Children get older
>And I'm getting older, too
>Oh, I'm getting older, too
>>
>>8276629
What country?
>>
>>8277620

Which country I live in or which country my parents are from?
>>
>>8277628
I want to know in what country a 12yo can get hormones over the counter.
>>
>>8277636

Literally any poor country from my understanding. Latin American countries and Thailand as examples. And it sounds like even though Russia "requires" a prescription for medication like Western countries, pharmacists will often ignore it. It just comes down to how moralfag your pharmacist is.
>>
>>8277497
>distancing as in?
?? what do you think i mean? you're smart enough to fill out a caotcha you're smart enough to figure out "what did she mean by this"
>>
>>8277674
leave them? I plan on getting a BS at UC Irvine while living their. Perhaps i should throw that all away and join the USMC
>>
>>8277750

>tfw Navy tried to recruit me as an officer

It would have been cool as fuck to be captain of a ship or a submarine, but that was before they let trannies serve openly without discharge.
>>
My family is pretty religious and super overprotective. I just don't talk to them very much.
>>
All these fucking mtf. Just be gay, guys. .
>>
>>8277833
I wish I could just be gay I really fucking wish I could just be gay
>>
>>8277833
> JUST IGNORE YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS

if only it was that fucking simple anon
>>
I was born into a religiously conservative family, never really came out to them since I am a bisexual woman in a relationship with a man who I intend to marry. They tend to be more open-minded on gay rights though.
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>8277849

That's cool! I'm playing on bisexual easy mode too. Isn't this grea- OH WAIT, I forgot I'm a fucking tranny.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>8277901
>be straight tranny
>mom, dad, I'm a tranny... and I like boys too!
Double disappointment.

>be transbian tranny
>mom, dad, I'm a tranny!
>at least you're not gay! (or lesbian!)
>about that...
Painful.

>be bisexual tranny
I don't even need to spell it out. Tranny orientation easy mode.
>>
>>8270930
You too? Similar place and circumstance...
>>
>Born to a family of wealthy, porky mudslime immigrants

>Want to get into crossdressing and being a femboy without actually transitioning

>Get shat on for being anti-immigration and pro-working-class, most of my friends get called "white-trash" by my mom and sisters

>Get shat on just for having long hair and shaving my arms and chest

>My family wants me to be a "real man" since I'm the only son. Especially my traditionalist father. I don't want to disappoint him, since he's a pretty cool guy otherwise.

>My mom is obsessed with my appearance to the point of bringing it up in every conversation

>My dad is more religiously conservative, but my more secular mother is more strict/authoritarian.

>TFW my mom is Assad/Mubarek, and my dad is the Muslim Brotherhood/Erdogan.

>Have no means of living on my own

>I like my long, skinny goatee and curled up mustache, but I probably would have to shave them if I crossdress. Though, I find my goatee to be very skinny and long, almost wispy, as opposed to thick.

>I'm straight and honestly believe that I won't come across a woman who's into femboys with long hair

>I'm probably a complete weirdo and a pariah who just pushes people away

>TFW I bring up politics into my r9k tier stories about my crossdressing habits.
>>
>>8277934
I want to hear political r9k tier stories about crossdressing.
>>
>>8277923

>I don't even need to spell it out. Tranny orientation easy mode.

That's if you're equally willing to be with either sex so you just date whatever your parents are OK with. I prefer to be with guys if I ever go full-time because 1. how can you not feel envious of cis women as a late-transitioning MtF and 2. why live as a lesbian if you can live the straight life? Unfortunately, my parents would rather I be with women.
>>
>>8277901
Why are you transitioning if you like girls?

If you like boys you know you can just be gay right?
>>
>>8278033

Y-yeah, I g-guess you're right. That m-makes sense. I'll just go de-detransition, I-I guess.
>>
>>8278049
Why not be a gay femboy on performance enhancing estrogen?
>>
>>8278033
Why not transition if you're gay? You know girls like boys right?
>>
>>8270930
Where in KY? I'm in BG (transitioned ftm with resources and friendship to share)
>>
>>8277218
He's done spice and allegedly cocaine over the past ten years, but he claims he's quit them since last year. He's still very hostile towards the rest of my family, so they may have had long-term effects on him.
>>
>Be me semi closeted tranny
>Mom's southern baptist
>Dad's agnostic, but holds the same values
>Realize at about 10 yrs old
>Parents complain about 'the queers' all the time
>Scared to tell my parents
>Become homophobe myself, and begin to hate myself
>Go to middle school
>Grades slip because depressed
>Dad gets violent, mom always tells me that I'm never going to amount to anything and a waste of energy
>Years of this go by until I start smoking pot to cope
>Come home on night after smoking, thought parents would be asleep
>Mom's in kitchen and I walked in without knowing
>She smells the pot
>Obviously upset, looks through all my stuff
>Finds my hidden clothes that I cross-dress in
>Tells my dad
>My dad doesn't hit me anymore and my mom seems fairly open minded about it
>Could have avoided 8 years of physical and emotional abuse if I had just told my parents before
>>
>>8278248
>My dad doesn't hit me anymore
>anymore
>>
>>8277958

Well, we have a first.

>I have noodles for arms, skinny legs, and a generally twink-tier physique

>My parents want me to gain weight and exercise so I can have muscles

>My dad just walked into my room with a razor to either shave my head or my goatee, probably just to make my mom shut up

>Had to ward him off

>Scared of whatever shenanigans they're going to do next

>Can't actually crossdress unless I do it in secret or else they'll disown me or worse

>I have to use anonymous accounts and plotting shipping dates just so I don't get caught.
>>
>>8278248

Goodness, that must be horrible. Hoped you rebounded in high-school and beyond.
>>
>>8278475
Bruh just get a po box so they can't see your mail and then feel free to order all the pills you want
>>
My family was mostly pentecostal, Baptist, Assembly of God or whatever idk. I only came out as trans because my grandparents were raising me my whole life, but when I was 15 my grandpa got into a bad car wreck so my grandma sent me to live with my disgusting uncle while she went to a bunch of different hospitals far away.
I came out because I figured he'd send me away, but what I didn't realize was that my grandma sent him a huge check every month for my expenses, so instead I got my dumbass into six months of talking to preachers, being locked in my room immediately after school, encouraged to kill myself, starved, and managed to ruin the best relationship I ever had bc after I finally did manage to bail from there my ex said I was too depressing. I hate him for that but I guess I can't blame him.
It was mostly my uncle (who was abusive towards everyone) who put me through all that shit, but everyone else just went along with it until I became their punching bag.
Then my aunt filed for divorce and they all pulled a 180, felt super guilty, bought me makeup, clothes, took me on girly trips to the mall and shit.
Even my grandma who knew damn well more than anyone else my uncle was a no good pile of shit just let it happen bc "homosexuality is not of god" offered to pay for my facial feminization, sexual reasignment, boob job, and any other cosmetic procedure I see fit.. If at least tried to find God.
Yeah sure whatever you say. I used to be cute too. I wouldn't have needed all that shit if I started hrt at 16.
Also sorry if this is formatted strangly or something. I never posted anything after like 5 years of lurking. I get on people's nerves.
>>
>Be me, two years before finishing high school
>Have the great idea of translating to a catholic all girl school
>Parents aren't conservatives nor believe in god, I just wanted to end those tranny thoughts
>Those thoughts become more frecuent, start being depressed and grades slip
>About to kill myself
>come out
>Parents are ok with it
>To pass the last year I have to become catholic and suck god's dick

Now I am being paranoic because this is a smal city, they all know me and where I live. Unfotunately, this is the only place where the degree I want to do is public so Im planning to become goth this summer to be left alone
>>
>>8270930
Kill yourself you whiney baby
>>
>>8280811
Thanks for your helpful advice, mean person on the internet.
>>
>>8280928
You're welcome, it will only work if you do it asap though.
>>
File: reference.gif (2MB, 443x185px) Image search: [Google]
reference.gif
2MB, 443x185px
>>8277532
Niiiice.
>>
>>8278115
I live in Grayson County.

>>8280811
Y-you too...
>>
>>8281571
>>8278248
^^ That one's me. Should I kill myself too?
>>
>>8277164
I hope all of your sibblings and you come out together at once. I can only imagine the christfags' reaction.
>>
>>8277164
>>8283857
Make it happen. I want video. I think I would like to see the life drain out of people in an instant.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.