[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have been victims of a hate crime? Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3149.jpg (82KB, 620x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.jpg
82KB, 620x980px
How many of you have been victims of a hate crime?

Please describe in detail.
>>
>>8270065
A man threatened me because he thought I was ogling his girlfriend.

If he hadn't read me as straight male he wouldn't have.
>>
>>8270179
Why are men so violent and aggressive?
>>
>>8270261
Male expendability.
>>
>>8270065
I was run out of an apartment. I never even said I was gay, guess they figured it out on their own. It was a temporary arrangement, a sublease for the summer until my permanent room was ready. Ended up with a 3 bedroom apartment to myself.
>>
>>8270261
I always laugh when people of a privileged class ask why the oppressed class is violent and aggressive. Seriously, try to look past your female privilege and see all the shit men have to deal with. I bet you are white too and ask why poc are so violent.
>>
>>8271821
Gee. Do you think that happened because you were gay or because your lease was up?

When you stub your toe did it happen to you because you're gay?
>>
>>8272762
Men aren't oppressed women are oppressed and aren't nearly as violent as men.
>>
>>8272779
lol
>>
>>8270065
I've always been perplexed when soldiers claim they've fought for any of my rights.

It's totally nonsensical.
>>
>>8272779
Men are doing all the hazardous jobs (which may include being conscripted to the army, to fight and die for this or that nation-state) and are also way more likely to commit suicide, be imprisoned or hermit themselves.
>>
>>8272795
MTFs get conscripted too.
>>
>>8272785
>>8272795
It's not women's fault that men self-police their own gender and then try to blame everyone else for the resulting problems.
>>
>>8272795
Of course a Y chromosome would think that men are oppressed and not the oppressors.
>>
Lmao "hate crime"

Sorry, I've only been a victim of love.

Did you assume that when they commited the crime it was done by hate? Or did u even bother asking them after? Pfffft.
>>
>>8272803
Trans rights are a whole other issue, the point is no one should be conscripted though.

>>8272807
I am just saying that the women are clearly living the softer, comfier lives in Western civilization compared to the men.

>>8272808
>a Y chromosome
Is that supposed to bother me? I'm not trans.
>>
>>8272818
Well that's all you are a Y chromosome.
>>
File: 1481681887794.png (141KB, 305x307px) Image search: [Google]
1481681887794.png
141KB, 305x307px
>>8272841
Ooh, keep going, I am getting there...
>>
>>8270065
> be MtF, 3 months on hormones.
> Looking slightly feminine, and having noticeable breasts. And I have a feminine nature.
> Get a job where I have to present in boymode.
> I have the job, and do a great job on site.
> They notice that something is off with me.
> I get fired.
> Next thing I know both of my parents yell at me for doing heinous things at work, and a long, long string of homophobic expletives.

That meant I was fired from my job explicitly because I was a transsexual (yes, people confuse gay with trans.)

That meant I was thrown out of my parents' house because I was a transsexual.

That meant I couldn't even sue my boss, because the maximum penalty for this is a fine of $200. Legal costs for me would be in the ballpark of $5k.

That meant my parents could write me out of their will, since I'm transsexual, thus unworthy of their legacy. Note that here writing out someone of your will is illegal otherwise.

>>8272788
If there weren't soldiers in America to fight for your freedom, you would have been occupied by Nazis, and end up in a gas chamber, West Europe would be a patchwork of Wahhabist islamic caliphates, East Europe would be occupied by the USSR, Asia would be deep communist, and suffer from continous extreme famines. You are here because the soldiers of your country fought for you in Germany, in Vietnam, in Afghanistan, and in Iraq. And many other places we don't know.
>>
>>8272779
Spoken like a true privileged woman. Next thing you will say is blacks aren't oppressed because Obama was president.

Seriously write out a metric of what oppression looks like. Don't think of one specific gender or race, just things that are signs a class is oppressed. Then apply that metric to men and women. Post results.

Example:
My metric:
Oppressed people are more likely to be targets of violence.

Now we look at different groups:
Blacks are more likely to be targets of violence.
Gays are more likely to be targets of violence.
Men are more likely to be targets of violence.

My metric:
Oppressed people get longer jail time for the same crime.

Apply that to different groups:
Blacks get longer jail time for the same crime.
Gays get longer jail time for the same crime.
Men get longer jail time for the same crime.

Metric:
Oppressed people are more likely to be homeless.

Applied to different groups:
Blacks are more likely to be homeless.
Gays are more likely to be homeless.
Men are more likely to be homeless.

Seriously the only way that you can say women are oppressed is if their oppression is the exact opposite of the oppression felt by every other oppressed group. Women calling themselves oppressed is part of female privilege.
>>
>>8272878
>be America
>be surrounded by two giant oceans
>still falling for invasion memes
>>
>>8270261
biblical violence
>>
>>8272904
Internet is a thing now...
> PsyOps doesn't exist
> Propaganda to destabilize countries doesn't exist (see Putin's influence in Europe)
> Cyber warfare doens't exists, and is not destructive (in the age of IoT controlled factories, and widespread SCADA usage for decades)
> Air gap means 100% security from cyber threats (ahem... Nuclear facilities in Iran)

> Airplanes with intercontinental range exists
> Nuclear carriers with literally unlimited range exists
> Nuclear subs with literally unlimited range exists
> ICBMs exists
> AL is right next to Russia

Yes, America, you do live in an impenetrable fortress.

>
>>
>>8272878
>soldiers of your country fought for you in Germany, in Vietnam, in Afghanistan, and in Iraq
Germany was a real threat to the USA and could conceivably have grown powerful enough to invade the USA without American intervention in the war.

The rest are laughable to ever imagine having that capability. Saying soldiers were fighing to protect American freedom in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iraq again is just so fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>8272946
In Vietnam, the USA fought the USSR, because the USA and the USSR could not fight each other directly, that would result in the extinction of humanity, and most life on Earth.

In Afghanistan, and Iraq, the USA is just cleaning up its own mess what it caused by buying Saudi oil. The rich Saudis invented Wahhabism, which is the Islam terrorists believe in. Al Quaeda, and ISIS is not yet a threat that could destabilize the USA. But it IS a threat that is a serious porblem to Western Europe. And an Islamic/Russian Europe would mean serious consequences to America, and the world.
>>
File: nothing changes.jpg (99KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
nothing changes.jpg
99KB, 960x732px
>>8272975
>In Vietnam, the USA fought the USSR, because the USA and the USSR could not fight each other directly, that would result in the extinction of humanity, and most life on Earth.
Yes, I understand what a proxy war is. How was this protecting American freedom again?

>In Afghanistan, and Iraq, the USA is just cleaning up its own mess what it caused by buying Saudi oil. The rich Saudis invented Wahhabism, which is the Islam terrorists believe in.
You left out the part where the Islamic terror in Afghanistan was sponsored by the USA in the first place. (Sidebar: USA recently sponsored even MORE radical Islamic terrorism in Libya and Syria).

>Islamic/Russian Europe would mean serious consequences to America, and the world.
Is this a joke? "Islamic/Russian"? Russia is fighting terrorism in Syria, while America, Turkey, Israel, Saudi and others sponsor terrorism in Syria...

Check out this political cartoon from many years ago, the last time that USA made move on Syria with Islamists.
>>
>>8272992
> Linking USSR propaganda to fight against American values.
ooo.... kay...

> How does fighting a world power in a proxy war protect American interests?
By fighting the Communization and nuclear threats in Asia (see: N-Korea when it goes unchecked), by keeping up-to-date in Russian technology and upgrading American technology to adapt (see: Performance of U.S. fighter aircraft in Viet Nam, development of Assymetric warfare doctrines in Afgahnistan & Iraq).

> You left out the part where the Islamic terror in Afghanistan was sponsored by the USA in the first place.
No, I didn't. America funded wahhabism by buying Saudi oil, and didn't crack down on the in time, because of muh cheap oil.

> Is this a joke? "Islamic/Russian"?
I should clarify. West Europe, with their pro-immigration policies are in danger of being made islamic caliphates, while East-Europe are under strong Russian propaganda, and are likely to get back in the Russian sphere of interest when (and not if) Putin re-estabilishes the Soviet Union.
>>
File: Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg (554KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg
554KB, 2151x1606px
>>8273052
>USSR propaganda
Don't you think it would be in Cyrillic if it were a Russian cartoon? Dumbass. Also, the American sponsorship for radical Islamists has been nothing but a massive betrayal of true American values by the powers that be.

>American interests
You are shifting the goalposts. We were talking about whether or not these wars protected American FREEDOMS.

So I'm asked you, how was it protecting the freedom of American people to drop chemical weapons on peasants in Vietnam?

>America funded wahhabism by buying Saudi oil
There's a lot more to it than that. Pic related.

>West Europe, with their pro-immigration policies are in danger of being made islamic caliphates
>when (and not if) Putin re-estabilishes the Soviet Union.
kek

okay then senpai...
>>
>>8272878
If you're trying to argue that America's foreign policies have done more good than harm then you should probably go back to school.
>>
So... does anyone have any stories about hate crimes?
>>
Never thankfully ... But lots of bullies and self hating gay men ...had a few guys beat me up as a kid calling me a faggot as they kicked me but I was 12. I don't count that as a hate crime just some dush bag mean kids ...had a guy try to fight me around his friends called me a queer and to go get aids and die and few years later he came to my house talked about his childhood and tried to touch me... I felt bad for him but not turned on ..that's fucking creepy right . makes me think about every time I see or here overly hateful red necks now ... God he has a wife now I wonder if he ever got with a dude or still does behind her back ... Growing up in the south lol
>>
>>8273090
>>8272878
(First half of it.)
>>
>>8272772
I had to use another room for the duration of the lease, as stated.
>>
Have had to square off with groups of gaybashers on a number of occasions, they like to camp outside the clubs and jump people out front
>>
I got called a sissy by a bunch of kids when I was in kindergarten for wearing long johns.
>>
>>8273725
Did that turn you trans?
>>
>>8273726
No, gay.
>>
File: rude-namesti-1[1].jpg (37KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
rude-namesti-1[1].jpg
37KB, 450x338px
>>8270065
Being openly gay is a hate crime against muslims, I guess.
>>
File: 1420609694118.jpg (38KB, 316x341px) Image search: [Google]
1420609694118.jpg
38KB, 316x341px
>>8272779
>>
>>8272818
Hi, I actually work a hazardous job (oil plants in the Gulf) and our crew is about 40-60 female to male. So I dunno what world you're living in but uhhh, women have to work shitty jobs too, everyone has bills
>>
>>8272762
>>8272785
>>8272795
>>8272903
Since when did /lgbt/ become /r9k/
>>
>>8274307
>how come people experienced life as males while wishing they were female are aware of female privilege
>>
>>8274307
It seems like trolling to me.
>>
>>8273876
It is
>>
File: tumblr_lw5libvXY71qkmmkt.jpg (222KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw5libvXY71qkmmkt.jpg
222KB, 467x700px
>>8273876
I'm not against Islam as a whole just like I'm not against Christianity. I just hope that someday all these batshit extremists in the middle east (as well as their immigrants) start to adopt a more liberal outlook on things like American Muslims have.

One of my best friends is Muslim and she's one of the most kind, accepting people I've ever met (especially of my tranny ass). It's the same with Christians. People don't realize that there are many Christian denominations and several of them are pro-gay (I was raised Episcopalian, which is a denomination entirely accepting of gay marriage/rights and even one of our bishops is an open and proud gay man for Christ's sake).

You can be Muslim and pro-LGBT. We should stop bashing Muslims as a whole because the sane ones hate the anti-LGBT extremists more than we do.
>>
File: 1492532003066.jpg (25KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1492532003066.jpg
25KB, 420x294px
I paint my toes and am weird dude, a few times i had folks say shit to me, usually in a manner where if one didn't have confidence they would push harder and start shit.

But I'm 100% confident in my actions so when they are expecting a timid person they instead get the red neck side of me and i make them feel stupid.

But im also 6'4" 215lbs so it's fairly rare for folks to pick on me

example of the last one:
>be in 7/11 waiting to pay for my beer
>dude gets like 5 inches away from me "are your toes painted?
>yes they are, aren't they awesome (rockstar pink)
>Who painted your toes faggot?
>i did, why are you so focused on a dudes feet? seems like your the only faggot round here
> others in the place are laughing
>guy is silent
>i pay for my shit and when I'm turn around i bump directly into him to make him step aside and say "that's what i thought"
>>
File: tumblr_nx22gqLKni1qcn441o1_1280.jpg (544KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx22gqLKni1qcn441o1_1280.jpg
544KB, 595x842px
>>8275153
you're officially my hero now
>>
File: 33.png (33KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
33KB, 300x100px
>>8275153
>">i did, why are you so focused on a dudes feet? seems like your the only faggot round here"
Priceless.

I'm mtf and do a smiliar thing, when sombody asks me in an unpleasent way about my genital status:
>Ever since I outed myself as trans, my genitals are on everyone's lips.
>>
>>8274278
>our crew is about 40-60 female to male. So I dunno what world you're living in
I'm living in the real world, where your anecdote about your workplace does not change the statistics on males and females working hazardous jobs. :|
>>
>>8275153
owned
keep up the good work anon.
>>
>>8272878
All this is BS except for the communism, America did do a lot to stop it spreading however even so the USSR collapsed not because of US interference but simply because it was a shit government.
>>
>>8275597
we drove them into economic ruin by out spending them on defense.
>>
>>8275560
>>8275221
>>8275176

You have to show folks you aren't scared of them at all, and having quick witts helps too
>>
>>8272975
No they wouldn't read Kojeve
>>
File: 72283289.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
72283289.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>8274307
>HMMMM WHY ARE MTF'S SO SPITEFUL OF CIS WOMEN
>>
>>8275724
>we drove them into economic ruin
Russia was an economic ruin before becoming the Soviet Union and is still an economic ruin now

Russia just like that

By the way the USA was the number one contributor of foreign aid to the CCCP, read The Greatest Enemy Money Can Buy
>>
>>8275537
On my job only girls work in the office while the guys are out on construction.
>>
>>8279606
>the USA was the number one contributor of foreign aid to the CCCP
This is almost as bad as the UK paying the PA to assassinate Brits.
>>
>>8275147
>We should stop bashing Muslims as a whole because the sane ones hate the anti-LGBT extremists more than we do
The majority of Muslims believe that being gay is a sin that deserves the capital punishment. That's just the way religious people are.
>>
>>8280266
Where do the trannies work?
>>
>>8272938
I mean how often do Scada attacks happen after stuxnet... Not to many.
>>
>>8279518
>implying a lot of MTFs aren't spiteful towards everyone born with a vagina including trans guys
>>
>>8280516
when are mtfs spiteful towards ftms?
>>
>>8272841
>having fewer genes
>being less complex

people wonder why women are so 2 Dimensional
>>
>>8270065

This one time my neighbor asked if I was gay, I was so shocked and offended, true suffering is having to come out to people over and over again, I will never recover from this trauma.
>>
>>8275002
>>8274307
Nope just the truth.
>>8279518
And that's from a ftm so . . .
>>
>>8270261
testosterone and no outlet = bad things
>>
>>8275147
what is she? ismaili?
>>
>>8270065
A boy wouldn't go out with me because he wasn't gay
So I sued his family and got big bux I use to get fucked by blacks
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.