[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be beautiful and feminine and had the voice of an angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cry.gif (403KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
403KB, 500x283px
I used to be beautiful and feminine and had the voice of an angel as a kid and I was frequently mistaken for a girl even with short hair.

Then puberty came and semi-wrecked me so now I look androgynous leaning towards male (and probably uggo too because my face is fem while my head/skull is Chad-like), my voice is all Blaire Whitey and I have that typical late transitioner bod with narrow hips and alpha male shoulders.

I find it hard to reconcile to this situation especially when hormones did nothing for me. I was so naive to believe hormones would somehow swing me towards female-looking, instead they made me look younger and that's about it. I get gendered correctly sometimes in boymode but overall I don't and the only guys interested in me are creepy daddies with smelly cocks (i am not even kidding on this one).

I could have had a normal fucking life but because of stupid testosterone I will never have that. Being SO CLOSE to passing yet so fucking far is frustrating and it is seriously fucking with my mental health. If getting an orchiectomy was easily obtainable and not looked down upon I wouldn't be now whining on a Sri Lankan teabagging site but instead marrying a straight bf and adopting kids or whatever those boring breeder couples typically do.
>>
>>8269679
How GNC were you as a kid?
>>
>>8269679
For how long have you been on moans? Have you had work done on your face?
>>
File: image.png (182KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 528x776px
>>8269679
These threads hit too close to home
I think I'm gonna be sick
If all else fails we can always cut our neck
>>
>>8269872
What's your story, anon? How old are you? Have you transitioned?
>>8269679
When did you end up starting?
>>
>>8269882
It's a long story I'll talk when I'm feeling better
>>
>tfw if only you were born a few years later society would of been more accepting and you could be an early transitioner
>tfw early transitioners would start appearing more and more and be seen as the truly superior breed
>tfw you're literally the akward spot that is going to be forgotten
>>
>>8269921
When were you born and when did you end up transitioning?
>>
>>8269929
94 I haven't transitioned desu
>>
>>8269921
I know this feel all too well. Born in 93 started transitioning at 23. If only I was born 5 years later just 5 everything would've worked out better. If I was born 10 years later I would basically be cis.
>>
>>8270310
born n 65
imagine the environment I grew up in...
I did get on hormones at 16, but met adversity at 19.
>>
>>8270764
Where on earth do you live for that to have even been an option?

I live in Australia and hormone blockers only became a thing for under 16 year olds around 2009 when they dropped the need for 2 years court and 20k in legal fees to prove it. Hormones are still basically unattainable for anyone under 18 here.
>>
>>8270816
>Hormones are still basically unattainable for anyone under 18 here.
As long as there are blockers who cares how long it takes to get the actual HRT?
>>
>>8270816
My bf found a psychiatrist in southern France who was willing to prescribe them for me. I'd looked all over the NYC area for two years and found no docs willing to. I could have gotten birth control pills from the drug dealers, but I wasn't willing to go that route.
>>
>>8270764
What do you mean by adversity?
>>
>>8270824
Blockers don't stop you getting tall, in fact a lack of sex hormones in puberty makes you taller than the average male.

No estrogen means irregular hip growth. You will be a tall bean stalk with no shaping.

>>8270857
Ah, well it sounds like you were really determined. I kind of gave up in my teen years due to depression and bullying, I regret it so badly, but its impressive to hear some people make it through that.
>>
>>8270891
Beat up on the street, then the doc assigned to my case couldn't deal with tits and a dick on such a pretty body.

>>8270892
Yeah, I'd escaped school hell, and was mostly surrounded by adults who were sympathetic, or even knew how I felt. I went through some real hell before I escaped. I was at the point where because of fear I wouldn't leave my home at the end of 79, let alone go back to school. I then ran away to NYC and lived with a family friend for a bit, then my own place. My parents delivered the rest of my stuff I'd packed, and mom visited me every Tuesday and Thursday.
>>
>>8270310
Born 95, started 21.
Curious, no? Being in the same year.
>>
>>8270999
>>8271078
too late trip
>>
>>8271078
I really envy people that can just get up and move somewhere and change their life.
I feel like my life is stuck in an endless rut and I'll never get out.
>>
>>8271128
Those adults who were sympathetic gave me an opportunity to be myself, and even encouraged my gender explorations. So when I got beat up very badly at school, I had a safe place to go. Took a second suicide attempt before I took advantage of it. I'm not sure what I'd have done without their help. The value of support like that is very significant. Transitioners who have family and friend support do so much better than those that don't.
>>
>>8272978
I'm just hoping I can at least move out soon. Then if I come out and lose everyone at least I'll still have a place to live.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.