[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when normal girls rape fantasy, they think about a stronk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>when normal girls rape fantasy, they think about a stronk guy overpowering them and it's hot and raw

>when I rape fantasy, I think about being in a relationship and having another woman try to seduce me. I quietly say "no" and try to walk away, she grabs my shoulders, I say "no" a more firmly, but am too meek and frightened to physically stop her while she violates me. Sometimes I cry during, sometimes I dissociate and then cry after
Is this normal? Any other legbutts do this?
>>
So instead of being overpowered by a strong guy you are overpowered by a strong woman?
>>
>>8268368
Not overpowered. Frozen in place by fear and badly emotionally traumatized by the invasive, unwanted sexual acts.
>>
>>8268376

But yeah isn't that still like being overpowered, just not physically? I dunno that kinda seems par for the course for a rape fantasy to me
>>
>>8268384
I very specifically pursue the feelings of actually being made to feel violated and traumatized. Shaking and sobbing afterward. Closing my eyes to dissociate from what's happening by repeating 'I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good.' in my head
Are you sure that's normal?
>>
>>8268362
My rape fantasy being pressured and coerced into submitting, then gradually accepting it and becoming unable to function independently. Then crying and hugging after getting punished and being grateful for my servitude.
>>
>>8268454
I don't ever accept it in mine. She just touches my body and I shake and don't move unless she makes me or until she comes and then leaves me there while I cry and feel guilt and despair
>>
>>8268486
I partially accept it and sometimes I feel bad about accepting it or even try to escape, but then give up and get punished and start crying and feeling grateful for not being independent any more.
>>
File: afternooncrumb050517-500x633.jpg (60KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
afternooncrumb050517-500x633.jpg
60KB, 500x633px
>>8268362
>I cry during, sometimes I dissociate and then cry after
>>8268410
>Shaking and sobbing afterward
>>8268454
>crying and hugging
>>8268486
>I cry and feel guilt and despair
>>8268513
>start crying and feeling grateful

is this samefagging deluxe or do people with rape fantasies need anti-depressants?

i want to be raped by colonel sanders and then fed fried chicken. am i normal?
>>
>>8268618
>is what's mostly a back and forth conversation all different people?

Anyway it's not crying out of sadness mostly. It's the cathartic release.
>>
Wow that's really disturbing I think you should seek professional help...

That's so hard core being frozen by fear omg you freak .... That's so crazy
>>
>>8272985
freeze response is a valid response to fear.
>fight
>flight
>freeze
>faun
The 4 Fs.
>>
>>8272994
>>>the joke
>>>your head
>>
Good fantasy, anon
>>
>>8272985
Why are you guys so hung up on the details of the rape.

Let me simplify this normal girls fantasize rape as something enjoyable, sexy and dangerous
I fantasize it as psychologically traumatic and causing me to slide further into mental illness and damage
Is that a bad sign?
>>
>>8273477
Sounds more like a self-hate issue.

How is your self esteem doing?
>>
>>8273863
>how is your self esteem doing
Idk. I don't think highly of myself but I'm just realistic about my shortcomings. I also tend to assert myself and my needs.
>>
>>8273901
Reason I brought it up:
I have a friend with bad self esteem, they often fantasise about being raped, beaten and killed by some transphobic stranger.

They feel like they deserve it somehow...
>>
>>8273936
Not her, my rape/submission fantasies validate me because in them I'm given a purpose and value and affection of a kind without having to do anything more than submit and obey.
>>
>>8273477
it's likely a bad sign. Seek help if it bothers you to much.
>>
I don't really see how this is weird. I mean, straight girls have fantasies about being raped by women
>>
>>8268454
I have a similar one, exept it involves both daily mental and physical abuse, where I actually want to escape but cant.
I really hope I never get my fantasy fulfilled.
>>
>>8268362
are you lesbian?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.